10 Best Hotels To Stay In Carlton Park Virginia – Top Hotel Reviews
Carlton Park Virginia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Carlton Park Virginia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Carlton Park Virginia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Carlton Park Virginia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Carlton Park Virginia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Carlton Park Virginia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Carlton Park Virginia:
La Quinta Inn Roanoke Salem
One of our top picks in Salem.Located off Interstate 81, this Salem, Virginia hotel is 8 miles outside of Roanoke and features an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi access. Roanoke Regional Airport is 6 miles away.A microwave and refrigerator are included in each guest room at the La Quinta Inn Roanoke Salem. Cable TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer are also in every room.Visitors can enjoy a daily continental breakfast at the Roanoke Salem La Quinta. A fitness center and laundry facilities are available on site.The scenic Blue Ridge Parkway is 16 miles from the hotel. The Salem Civic Center is a 10-minute drive away.
Greatly appreciated the dog friendly things including the station with doggie bags and disposal.
Will stay at LaQuintas when ever I can!
- We were on a long drive, so the location right off the highway was important. The reviews said it was extremely clean, which is very important to me. It did seem very clean and pretty new. We simply slept there, so not much to say about other facilities than the bed, bathroom/shower, and breakfast! Nice breakfast area, and although I didn’t like the coffee, I appreciated the biscuits and gravy as an option for breakfast. Yogurt was good as well.
- Bed was sooooo comfortable. I cracked my ribs and the bed was fabulous for my injury.
- Good location! Rooms were spacious and clean. Good enough for a nightstay on the go! Breakfast was pretty good with decent options.
- Easy breezy. Comfortable atmosphere. Very accommodating. Loved it.
- Greatly appreciated the dog friendly things including the station with doggie bags and disposal.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Salem
This hotel is an 8-minute drive from downtown Salem, Virginia and Roanoke College. It serves a buffet breakfast with cinnamon rolls and features spacious rooms with a 32-inch flat-screen TV.Every room at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Salem is furnished with a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. All rooms are brightly decorated and include free Wi-Fi.Free access to the gym, jacuzzi and outdoor pool is provided to all guests of the Salem Holiday Inn Express. A business center and free on-site parking are also available.The Salem Golf Course is just 4 miles from the hotel. Taubman Museum of Art is 8 miles away.
- staff was super friendly, especially the lady on night shift that checked us in. she’s always been very welcoming any time we stay there.
- The hotel is tastefully decorated. The beds and pillows were wonderful so we had a great sleep. The view was beautiful. The breakfast was the best we’ve ever had at a hotel where it is included. The property is perfectly located; close to the highway but far enough away that you don’t hear any traffic.
- The beds were amazing and the Breakfast was Great as well! It was just my 1 year old and myself. We felt safe.
- We stayed at this hotel which is just off of 81 while on our way to Tennessee The room was clean, food was warm and the access back to Route 81 was fast. .
- This was the second time I stayed here. First time was with my family on our way home from a Florida trip in April. This time I stayed here on my way home from the eclipse in August. I called in advance that I would arrive very late. I got there at 2:00am. The room like the hotel was clean and well appointed. I again got to eat the free breakfast which was great. I can’t say enough about the hotel. I would definitely stay here again if I was passing through the area.
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Roanoke Salem
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Roanoke Salem is located in Salem, 6 miles from Roanoke and 22 miles from Blacksburg.The rooms have a TV with cable channels. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Roanoke Airport, 3.1 miles from Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Roanoke Salem.
No reviews yet.
Days Inn Salem Virginia
This Salem, Virginia hotel, located only a 15 minute drive from Dixie Caverns, features free Wi-Fi and a continental breakfast served every morning. The Salem Civic Center is 2 miles away.The Days Inn Salem Virginia offers rooms with cable TV, a microwave, and a refrigerator. Coffee and tea making facilities are provided in each brightly colored room.An on-site fitness center and business center are available at the Salem Virginia Days Inn. Guests can also take advantage of the meeting space, 24 hour front desk, and laundry facilities.The Mill Mountain Zoo is 10 miles from the hotel. The Historic Roanoke City Market is a 10 minute drive away.
I was participating in a conference and had made arrangements to stay at this facility with a friend. I had arranged to pay for the room and my friend would just pay me back.
The day before I was to arrive my mother had a heart attack, so I tried to contact the hotel to let them know that I would not make it, but that I was ok with my friend taking over the reservation and taking the room.
One of the gentlemen who appeared to comprehend very little English said he could not update the system. When i tried to contact them via email I got no response. Another friend who was also at the conference told me they charged my friend that was supposed to have stay with me a higher rate that what I was quoted. Waiting on my credit card statement to see what I was finally billed and compare it to what my friend was charged.
Not a good experience at all.
- Perfect location and the price was right for my needs. Staff was pleasant. Breakfast was pretty good. Beds were comfy.
- Eggs and sausage for breakfast, clean room and friendly staff
- The bed was comfortable and the shower was hot. The desk clerk was friendly. It was reasonable priced and not far from Route 81.
- Did not eat breakfast. Didn’t see any eggs. Coffee was not good
- I was participating in a conference and had made arrangements to stay at this facility with a friend. I had arranged to pay for the room and my friend would just pay me back.
Baymont Inn & Suites Salem Roanoke
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Baymont Inn & Suites Salem Roanoke offers accommodations in Salem.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV with satellite channels is provided.Roanoke is 6 miles from Baymont Inn & Suites Salem Roanoke , and Blacksburg is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Roanoke Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Checked in a timely manner; Room was clean; price per room is excellent.
- Easy access from the freeway, reasonable price for a modest hotel.
- Great location and great value for the money. We have had events in that ballroom three times over the years so the place has happy memories for us!
Convenient right off the highway, excellent value, free breakfast
The decor outside the rooms needs updating but ……0
- Bed and breakfast was fantastic. Friendly helpful staff .Room comfortable.
Hampton Inn Salem East – Electric Road
Hampton Inn Salem East – Electric Road is located in Salem, 5 miles from Roanoke and 21 miles from Blacksburg.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Roanoke Airport is 5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Motel 6 Roanoke VA
One of our best sellers in Roanoke! Located in Roanoke, 24 miles from Blacksburg, Motel 6 Roanoke VA features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.All rooms come with a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Roanoke Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- The staff was very very friendly and made checking in fun and easy. We really didn’t spend much time in the room, except to sleep but I was pleased to find that it had a small refrigerator. There was an adequate amount of towels for a 2 day stay. No need to call for more.
- Good value, easy to access from I-81. Pet friendly.
- No carpeting in rooms which was nice / different.
- Staff was very accommodating and nice! Very clean rooms, also convenient to highways and restaurants.
- I loved the photos from booking.com’s website. FYI the photos are from when the property was a mid class hotel two years ago. You will not be getting what these photos show.
Comfort Suites Inn at Ridgewood Farm
Comfort Suites Inn at Ridgewood Farm is located in Salem, 5 miles from Roanoke and 21 miles from Blacksburg. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV.The nearest airport is Roanoke Airport, 6 miles from Comfort Suites Inn Ridgewood Farm.
- Great price , friendly staff and great breakfast .
- We were so happy with the entire experience!!! We will stay again for sure!!!
- For me it was the staff from check in to check out the customer service was excellent , one staff member that stood out to me was the lady that ran the morning breakfast.
- The accomdations were superb. Loved the room. Staff very friendly. Thanks especially to Taylor, mgr. who recognized me from previous visits when I arrived. A great place to stay!
- The staff was very friendly and accommodating when we had to move rooms due to a plumbing issue. The took awesome care of us. We will be staying again for sure.
Quality Inn Roanoke Airport
Located in Roanoke, 24 miles from Blacksburg, Quality Inn Roanoke Airport features a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Roanoke Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- The breakfast, the hair dryer, iron, ironing board, suitcase holder, good pillows and mattress, convenient to highway, VERY nice staff.
- Room rate, appliances in room refrigerator, microwave and flat screen tv, location, staff friendly, onsite breakfast included with price of room and we received a room that entry was on the interior courtyard area. Also my wife forgot her toothbrush and front staff replaced it and provided toothpaste promptly and politely.
- What croissants? Breakfast was very basic. First room they showed us had a sagging mattress. Second room was acceptable.
- The bed was comfy and the room was cozy. The staff was excellent and very kind and helpful.
- Facilities power was out so no breakfast was served
Knights Inn Roanoke
Located in Roanoke, 24 miles from Blacksburg, Knights Inn Roanoke features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room has a private bathroom. A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Roanoke Airport, 0.6 miles from Knights Inn Roanoke .
- The receptionist was very nice and accommodated our late check in time.
- The property is well placed for getting out onto the blue ridge parkway and downtown. The rooms are dated but comfortable and clean.
- We stayed here for one night during a road trip. Easy to get to off the interstate, but you get what you pay for. The rooms were clean but very run down.
- Nothing. This was the worst hotel stay of my life. Rooms were filthy and no security chain on door. Other guests setting off fireworks was not controlled. It was close to airport and reasonably priced but otherwise awful. I would never stay there again or recommend it to anyone. It is a real dump. There were substances on the bedspreads and the only redeeming quality was the ac worked and it was cheap compared to other places. I did not feel safe
- The bed was comfortable, the staff was friendly and the pool was clean.
Top Hotels In Carlton Park Virginia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Carlton Park Virginia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Carlton Park Virginia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Carlton Park Virginia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!