10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cariri Amazonas – Top Hotel Reviews
Cariri Amazonas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cariri Amazonas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cariri Amazonas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cariri Amazonas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cariri Amazonas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cariri Amazonas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cariri Amazonas:
Nobile Suites Manaus Airport
One of our top picks in Manaus.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Nobile Suites Manaus Airport offers accommodations in Manaus. The hotel has an outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Eduardo Gomes Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- The hotel is very nice looking, the staff were courteous and helpful. The room was comfortable and has a light blanket which made sleeping so much more comfortable. The black out curtains on the window enabled us to sleep. Breakfast was delicious and even though we arrived just as they were putting things away there was plenty of food and they offered us more. The staff used their little bits of English to communicate with my friend who doesn’t speak Portuguese which she appreciated. All and all a very nice experience for both of us.
- Great place to stay for a very late or very early flight from Manaus. We stayed here after an Amazon cruise.
- This is a great hotel! The rooms were clean and spacious, there was netflix, the pool is really nice, there was also a fitness available. The buffet breakfast was delicious and there was so much food options to choose from!
- Clean and convenient place to stay next to the airport.
- Great place for a one night stay before heading back home. Good breakfast. Great shower.
Ibis Manaus Aeroporto
Ibis Manaus Aeroporto offers accommodations in Manaus. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Eduardo Gomes Airport is 0.6 miles from the property.
- arrived around midnight and so close to the airport was a big plus!!
- Large comfortable rooms only 10 min taxi ride from the airport.
- Perfect location from airport. Good buffet breakfast.
the lively colors in the interior design in the reception, for me good design is super important…the bed very comfortable…bathroom nice..staff really friendly and relaxed
- the location is great .i had a huge lay over and the hotel is right there close to the airport.the hotel is clean and room was great
Nosso Hotel is located in Manaus, 8 miles from Manaus Courthouse and 8 miles from Amazon Theatre.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Church of Nossa Senhora da Conceicao is 8 miles from Nosso Hotel, and Adolpho Lisboa Municipal Market is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Eduardo Gomes Airport, 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Talissa 2
Hotel Talissa 2 is in Manaus´s traditional Parque Dez district, near Amazonas Shopping Mall. It features air conditioned rooms, free Wi-Fi and free parking.The accommodations at Talissa 2 hotel feature cable TV, minibar and a telephone. Rooms are bright, displaying a touch of color.Guests can enjoy a daily buffet breakfast with views of the grounds. It includes a variety of breads, cake, tropical fruits and regional items.Talissa 2 is half a mile from Amazonas Shopping Mall. The bus station is 2 miles from the hotel, and Eduardo Gomes International Airport is 5 miles away.Laundry services are available, and the front desk is open 24 hours a day.
- Equipe muito atenciosa e prestimosa, apesar de poucos funcionários ficarem a noite no hotel. Em algumas ocasiões, janta é oferecida aos hóspedes e é de boa qualidade. Bom custo benefício para quem precisa ficar próximo ao aeroclube de Flores ou mesmo do Aeroporto de Manaus. Há bons restaurantes por perto.
Café da manhã
Os recepcionistas são gentis.
O hotel oferece jantar incluso na reserva.
- O café da manhã farto, recepção prestativa e ar condicionado ótimo
- Localização e pessoal super atencioso e prestativo. Café bom, e ótima ducha.
- Muito boa as acomodações, quarto espaçoso, banheiro bom, TV boa, localização tbm boa, próximo ao centro de alimentação e de fácil acesso à todas as partes da cidade e relativamente próximo ao aeroporto. Café da manhã bom, variado e o atendimento do pessoal foi muito bom. Só achei um pouco difícil de achar, apesar do GPS me levar ao endereço correto, como não tinha uma identificação clara, acabei perdendo muito tempo p/ achar e dando várias voltas. Vale `a pena.
Continental Park Hotel
Continental Park Hotel offers accommodations in Manaus. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Eduardo Gomes Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Atendimento foi satisfatório, porém a estrutura do hotel deixou a desejar, cm aparência de local sem manutenção.
- As pessoas nos atenderam muito bem! Funcionários atenciosos.
- localizazao boa, quarto sem travesseiro e sem sabonetes
- Perto de bastante coisa. Preço consideravelmente bom. Bom atendimento.
- Estive no hotel por 13 noites e não tive problemas. Agradeço o bom tratamento das atendentes, especialmente a Nilce com quem conversava mais, abraços!
Manaus Hotéis Millennium
One of our top picks in Manaus.Manaus Hotéis Millennium offers accommodations in Manaus. The hotel has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured and private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV with cable channels. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Eduardo Gomes Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- The room is spacious and have a nice bed.The hotel restaurant is delicious (called Sax), we recommend the Alfredo pasta with grilles chicken and the camarao com requeijao. The location is good and being attached to a shopping mall can be quite handy.
It’s almost new hotel near shopping mall. Nice facility. Staff friendly. Good Breakfast.
It is outside city center, taxi takes 10 min to the main square.
- Hotel was under a huge construction. For the similar price you get a better Hotel in MAnaus with bigger rooms.
- The breakfast was great and staff were professional and available. The CO level views were stunning.
- Millenuim Shopping center next door and Grocery Store is walking Distance..
Caesar Business Manaus
One of our top picks in Manaus.The Caesar Business Manaus Amazonas is in central Manaus, just a 10-minute drive to the city’s industrial district. It offers free Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel and an outdoor swimming pool.The rooms at Caesar Business Hotel include a TV and minibar. Each also has a private bathroom.The Caesar Business Manaus has a choice of 2 on site restaurants which serve a variety of international cuisine. Evening cocktails are available at the bar. Guests also have free access to the hotel’s fitness center and hot tub.The Eduardo Gomes Airport is a 25-minute drive from the hotel.
- Staff were all pretty friendly. They even showed the SuperBowl in the hotel lobby bar which was a bonus.
- The bed was very comfortable. The breakfast had a large variety and was very good. The facility is clean and the staff were all helpful and friendly. location was a little difficult due to traffic but plenty of restaurants in the area to chose from.
- Comfortable bed. Great breakfast. Nice staff at front desk.
- We arrived after spending a while in the jungle so it was the perfect spot before our flight the next day. The large shopping mall is next door. The shower was excellent, well equipped gym, very comfortable bed and amazing breakfast.
Excellent breakfast with a nice variety of items to choose from. However, earlier is better than later for eating as it is hard to find a place to sit or even get food.
Front desk personnel were awesome and andanda
Mercure Hotel Manaus
One of our top picks in Manaus.The 3-star Mercure Apartments Manaus offers spacious apartments that feature a kitchen, bedroom and bathroom.As a guest, you are also invited to relax on a lounger by the outdoor pool, in the sauna or in the indoor whirlpool.Inside the Mercure Apartments Manaus, you can also stay connected with the world surfing the net for free, and exercise in the gym.A restaurant and a bar provide you with dining options all day long, including a rich breakfast buffet and international dishes at lunch and dinner.Located in the Adrianópolis district, close to central Manaus, the hotel offers easy access to shopping- and entertainment areas as well as to public transportation.
- Reception staff friendly and helpful, when he overheard me ask for a Taxi the receptionist came outside and pointed out my destination, a couple of hundred mtrs away
- A comfortable stay in a good location, close to the main shopping centers and at a reasonable distance from the historic city center.
- Staff very helpful and friendly, good breakfast, very good and safe location, 0.5m to laundry, close to restaurants. Gave me late checkout as they were not busy. Good WiFi.
- very clean and well located hotel. Kelly (receptionist) is efficient and friendly.
- Very nice hotel, tasty food, comfortable beds, spacious room. Very kind and helpful stuff, especially Mr George James. Thank you for your help!!!! 🙂 It made our day better 🙂
Hotel Adrianópolis All Suites
One of our top picks in Manaus.Showcasing a sauna and fitness center, Hotel Adrianópolis All Suites is located in Manaus. The hotel has an outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Eduardo Gomes Airport, 6 miles from Adrianópolis Aprt Service.
- the staff were very friendly , breakfast was perfect . location was near from all my costumers
- Breakfast was excellent. The staff was also very nice and helpful in any occasion.
- Breakfast was satisfactory and bed was comfy. Room was spacious and clean
- Nice and comfortable hotel. Rooms consist of a small kitchen, living room, bed room and a nice bathroom. Rooms are clean and have a good AC. Stuff is really kind. WiFi was stable but sometimes a little bit slow. Breakfast was good and of a good quality.
Staff really good, when we checked in and after I’d paid for our stay in full, I asked about the pool only to be told it was closed for maintenance:-(
I said I want to cancel may booking and wanted a refund, which the hotel agreed to. That’s great customer service, did what I wanted :-)))
Da Vinci Hotel & Conventions
Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Da Vinci Hotel & Conventions offers accommodations in Manaus. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the pool or city. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Eduardo Gomes Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- This was our third stay and the staff is extremely helpful. The rooms are very quiet and spacious! Will be staying again soon.
- The bed was very comfortable. The balcony was nice!
- O café da manhã é excelente, atendimento é muito bom, as pessoas são super educadas e prestativas, as acomodações são confortáveis e o hotel tem ótima localização.
- Bom café da manhã. Ótimo atendimento na recepção e restaurante. Limpeza excelente. Proximidade com o Manauara Shopping facilita muito.
- Confortável, embora antigo, reformado. Localização próxima ao Shopping Manauara.
Top Hotels In Cariri Amazonas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cariri Amazonas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cariri Amazonas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cariri Amazonas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!