10 Best Hotels To Stay In Careses Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Careses Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Careses Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Careses Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Careses Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Careses Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Careses Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Careses Asturias:
Hotel Zalle Don Fernando
This modern hotel is located in the Granda Este Business Park, next to the A-64 Motorway and 12 minutes’ drive from central Oviedo. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.The rooms at Hotel Zalle Don Fernando feature parquet floors and contemporary décor. Each one comes with a flat-screen TV, a desk and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The Zalle Don Fernando’s restaurant serves traditional Asturian food, and room service is available. The hotel also has a bar serving snacks and drinks.Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in Asturias. You can drive to central Gijón in around 15 minutes.
- Good hotel for a one night stop. The room was large and comfortable (with mini fridge), the bathroom also was large as well as the shower box. Free parking and breakfast included.
- Spacious, spotless bedroom, good dinner very reasonably priced
- Very nice hotel for a business trip in Spain. Good restaurant and very good breakfast.
Very close to the industrial area.
Staff is kind and always available to help.
Rooms large and comfortable.
- el hotel es tranquilo, está en un polígono pero bien comunicado, cerca de la autovía. Las habitaciones son amplias, las camas muy cómodas y el restaurante es bueno. Las raciones son grandes y la comida muy buena. Disponen de cafetería donde tomar pinchos si no se quiere cenar de menú (precio 11 euros). El personal es agradable y educado.
La Ermita de Deva
This small country hotel is just 1.9 mi from the center of Gijón. Built in the early 18th century, it has beautiful gardens and elegant rooms with antique-style furniture.Rooms in La Ermita de Deva all have wooden floors, free Wi-Fi and tea and coffee-making facilities. Some have balconies, and all have garden views.There is a terrace, and large gardens where guests can relax in loungers. There is also has a chapel that holds masses on request.La Ermita de Deva is just 1,950 feet from the A8 Motorway. The property offers free on-site parking. The property is well located for exploring Asturias.
- The owners of the hotel and the staff were especially friendly and generous. Truly the best hotel stay we’ve ever had. We LOVE this place. The breakfasts are unbelievable in terms of the quantity and quality of the food. This is NOT your traditional bed and breakfast, coffee and a croissant type of breakfast. Truly a memorable vacation.
- Mara the owner is an absolute gem who went above and beyond to make our stay the very best!!! FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE STAYING HERE!!!!!!
Everything was great from the moment we walked in until walked out.
Warm welcoming and comfortable stay. The food was delicious. I would Definitely recommend it. I honestly felt home in this place.
- Fue una estancia maravillosa gracias a la atención en especial de Mara; el hotel y sus desayunos que te preparan con tanto cariño son increíbles y deliciosos. Volveré seguro.
- Mara som tog hand om oss gjorde allt för att vi skulle trivas. Stort och fint rum med allt man kan tänkas behöva och mer därtill. Frukosten var makalös. Den ena hemlagade rätten efter den andra. Vi var så mätta när vi åkte därifrån. Fint 1700-tals hus med stor tomt och flera ställen att koppla av vid både ute och inne. Kan verkligen rekommenderas.
Hotel Rural Restaurante Peña L’Agua
Set in 3 buildings dating from the 19th century, Hotel Rural Restaurante Peña L’Agua offers a peaceful setting in Pampiedra within Cuencas Mineras. This charming property features an à la carte restaurant, a hot tub and a terrace.The apartment, suites and rooms at Hotel Rural Restaurante Peña L´Agua combine stylish décor with rustic features such as beamed ceilings and exposed stone walls. All accommodations has free Wi-Fi, a seating area with a flat-screen TV, and either a balcony or terrace.The apartment is housed in the property’s panera, a traditional Asturian outbuilding. It features a kitchenette with a microwave, fridge, oven and a hob, and there is also a barbecue.The restaurant serves traditional Asturian cuisine and a range of local wines.The surrounding hills are ideal for hiking and cycling. The nearest ski slopes are around an hour’s drive away.Oviedo is a 25-minute drive from the Peña L’Agua. Gijón and the coast are approximately 25 mi away.
- We loved everything. Great location just outside Langreo in the mountains. An old rural accommodation that is fully brought up to modern standards. Large room with everything that you need. Good Spanish and Asturian food. Very friendly staff!
- Nos gustó casi todo. La ubicación en la montaña con unas vistas preciosas. El diseño de la habitación. La cama con dosel. La atención de la propietaria (supongo) exquisita. Todo limpio. El desayuno bastante bien. Mucha tranquilidad
La amabilidad , la ubicación, el paisaje, el
Entorno, todo excelente
- Excelente habitación y cariño del personal. Restaurante carta elaborada y excelente atencion
- La cama era muy cómoda, las habitaciones silenciosas, todo muy limpio. La decoración super bonita y con buen gusto..El restaurante tambien nos gustó mucho. El trato fué muy correcto y atento. Se agradece la educación y la profesionalidad.
BAL Hotel & Spa
BAL Hotel & Spa offers a wellness center with a hot tub, Hammam, sauna and gym. WiFi is free throughout and there is free private parking.BAL Hotel & Spa has a rural location in Asturias, just 2.5 mi from the beautiful Ñora Beach. The hotel has good access to the A-8 Motorway, and is just a 10-minute drive from central Gijón. La Llorea and El Tragamon Golf Courses are also nearby.The hotel has a restaurant which serves lunch, and a cafeteria with a chill-out terrace. Guests can enjoy live sports and films in the hotel’s cinema room, with a 50-inch screen.The design of the spa includes chromotherapy. Rooms at BAL Hotel & Spa are spacious and fully air conditioned. They come with an private bathroom and a TV.
- Beautiful locations, grounds, and spa. Staff amazingly helpful and friendly.
- Food is excellent, massages are the best and everyone was so pleasant. The price for a 5 star was so minimal, we were very impressed.
- Very helpful staff and very quiet and relaxing atmosphere
- Modern spa hotel on the outskirts of Gijón with big beds and clean rooms. Very comfortable and the front of house staff were excellent. Perfect for a stop over.
- Great room, good size, extremely comfortable bed and large bathroom. Loved every minute of our stay here. Beautiful place to stay and relax. Fabulous day trips to the beaches or mountains from here also. We decided to have breakfast here as well. A lot of choice and a small but adequate menu if you wanted something cooked.
Oca Palacio De La Llorea Hotel & Spa
Located in the heart of the golf course La Llorea, Oca Palacio de la Llorea Hotel & Spa is well communicated, ideal for you to discover Asturias and its unspoiled beaches.The hotel is a reformed palace with an avant-garde décor, its main feature is its location. Located on a golf course the hotel is surrounded by greenery, and the ambiance is one of peace and quiet. The hotel is an ideal place to rest and relax.Fully-equipped and with an array of facilities, the Oca Palacio de la Llorea Hotel & Spa has something for everyone, so you can really make the most of your holiday.Particularly notable is the hotel’s Spa Club and Hydrotherapy Center, which offers a vast range of treatments. Please consult the hotel for information on the tariffs for these treatments, which carry an additional fee.The restaurant offers modern cuisine made with traditional Asturian products.
- In my opinion…very helpful staff…very good restaurants…very good location…and excellent breakfast buffet.
- The hotel is well situated in a quiet place and from it you can take a nice 1 hr. hike to a great beach. The hotel has a nice golf course. SPA facilities are okish but old and not well cleaned.
- Situated in a beautiful golf course. Staff welcoming and friendly. Food good and drinks very reasonably priced. Spa facilities very good. Excellent if you play golf.
- Breakfast was very good, spa and golf available at a price, nice laid out hotel, good feel hotel,
- I really like the location, the golf course, the enterteninment. The breakfast was ok, no marvelous but ok.
Nap Hotel Oviedo
One of our best sellers in Oviedo! Nap Hotel Oviedo is located in central Oviedo, 10 minutes’ walk from San Francisco Park and the old town. Each minimalist room includes free Wi-Fi, an IP phone and a hydromassage shower or bath.The Nap Hotel Oviedo features modern technology, such as fingerprint door locks and 40-inch smart TVs in each room. You can use touch-screen controls for air conditioning, “do not disturb” and “please make up my room”. Rooms feature wooden floors and chromotherapy.Breakfast is served in Nap’s modern café. There is a 24-hour reception and on-site parking, available for an extra cost. Oviedo Cathedral is 0.7 mi away and the Congress Center is a 350 feet walk from the hotel.The hotel has been recognized for its energy efficiency by the European Commission. It is officially awarded as a Green Building and Green Light Hotel.
- We loved the central location of the hotel. We liked the fancy shower.
- The parking is very convenient. For 5 euros per day, you have access to a gated parking lot only two blocks away.
- 15-20 minute walk to city center. Lots of stores and local restaurants nearby. Clean rooms, modern bathroom, cool shower! Nice breakfast.
- The hotel was very modern and clean, with a comfortable large bed. The localization was also convenient for me.
- The location was great. The employees were very helpful. The hotel was so clean and comfortable.
Ayre Hotel Oviedo
One of our top picks in Oviedo.Ayre Hotel Oviedo, designed by world-famous architect Santiago Calatrava, is part of Oviedo Congress Palace. A 10-minute walk from the historic center, it offers free Wi-Fi, a free gym and Aquayre urban spa for a fee.Its chic, minimalist-style rooms have wooden floors, and are soundproofed and air-conditioned. They feature a laptop safe, TV and mini-bar. The bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.Ayre Hotel Oviedo has a trendy lounge bar and an à la carte restaurant. Room service is available.There is a 24-hour front desk and a tour desk. On-site parking is offered for an additional charge. There is easy access to the A66 Motorway, and Oviedo Cathedral is 0.6 mi away.
- Incredible landmark building. Beautiful Mountain View’s from our room and so many details that were simply lovely.
- Spacious room. Plenty of light from a wall of windows.
- The staff was very welcoming. You are basically embedded in a convention center and mall which some may like. Breakfast was large, varied, and plentiful. The building is extremely architecturally interesting and the rooms large and comfortable.
- Excellent hotel. We really enjoyed a large and modern day room, friendly staff and great facilities. Breakfast was really good as well.
- Comfortable, quiet and very clean with helpful friendly staff. Value for money was excellent.
Hotel Sercotel Ciudad de Oviedo
This classic, continental-style hotel features a privileged location in the center of Oviedo, allowing you to easily enjoy all that the Asturian capital has to offer.Hotel Sercotel Ciudad de Oviedo is set in a smart, new building in the city center. From here it is only a few steps to famous sights such as the Cathedral, the Campoamor Theater and Calle Uría. Modern facilities such as free Wi-Fi internet access and on-site dining blend with traditional, spacious public areas.Relax in your attractive guestroom, where you will find amenities such as satellite TV. Rooms are also available for families.
- The room was well situated on Calle Gascona and the room and beds were very comfortable. The bathroom was nice and well stocked. Staff was very helpful giving suggestions.
- This is the place to stay when visiting Oviedo!! The location is perfect! It’s on a narrow street lined with excellent; quaint restaurants, that have authentic food and plenty of outdoor seating. It’s the place where the famous cider is made. Everything to see is within walking distance. The Staff in the hotel were exceptional especially “Montse”. She was so helpful with everything!!! Our room was very very clean, the bed very comfortable and bathroom was updated/ new. I am SO happy we stayed there!!!
the hotel from lobby to room A —Plus
The from offices Ms Angeles the most ever person in this kind of business
an A super plusimposible
- The hotel is an old classic style place located on the street with most sidewalk café density in the central part of the city. There are lots of places to check out for meals. There is a really good book store within a few blocks. There is a laundry across the street and parking on the same block. Very convenient.
- great central location, large public parking place nearby, just a bit more expensive than the hotel parking
Hotel Castro Real
Castro Real is located just 15 minutes’ walk from the historic center of Oviedo, 1,300 feet from the Central University Hospital. It offers modern accommodations with free internet connection.All rooms at Hotel Castro Real feature a smart décor with parquet floors and contemporary furnishings. Each includes a flat-screen TV, mini bar and private bathroom with hairdryer and toiletries.The hotel restaurant is open for breakfast.Castro Real hotel offers laundry, dry cleaning and ironing facilities. Private parking is also available at an additional cost.
- Nice staff, good breakfast, 25 minutes walk to the center. Arround the hotel you can park for free but is not easy to get one, but the hotel as parking.
- Cheap and clean. A solid 20 minute walk to the town center, so terrible when it was pouring rain. One staff member was silent but the other two were nice and friendly, one even loaned me an umbrella. The breakfast is overpriced so I passed, better to head into the center, or around the corner to La Quintana (I had toast and two coffees there for €3.20)
- everything is great，and the female concierge is beautiful～～
- The facilities were very modern, clean and comfortable.
– excellent breakfast
– staff extremely polite
– very good value for money
Oca Santo Domingo Plaza
This modern hotel is located in central Oviedo, just 2,300 feet from the beautiful Old Town and Cámara Santa Chapel. It offers a gym and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.The rooms at the Oca Santo Domingo Plaza feature contemporary décor with parquet floors. Each one comes with a TV, a mini-bar and a safe. They also come with a private bathroom.The hotel is a 10-minute walk from Oviedo’s San Salvador Cathedral, and the city’s famous cider boulevard is also close by. With good access to the A-66 Motorway, Oca Santo Domingo Plaza is 20 minutes’ drive from Gijón and Avilés.
The large bed was comfortable and the room was clean. We stayed with our dog and a food/water bowl as well as a doggie bed were provided. We stayed on the 3rd floor which had access to several green lawns at the back of the hotel.
The parking garage was convenient, where we left the car and walked everywhere from there. Easy to walk to town and seemed very safe as well.
The breakfast was varied and very good.
- It is an impressive building in a quiet location and yet very close to downtown Oviedo. Breakfast was very good.
- I would recommend the hotel for the amenities and the convenient location. It is a rather new hotel with a pleasant interior design. The rooms are quite spacious. Because it rained practically the whole time I have stayed in Oviedo, I remember it was a nice feeling to return to the hotel.
- The hotel is situated between main roads of the city and city center which was ideal for us as we drove through the region and we needed a parking place. Breakfast was superb, even with tortilla, pan con tomate!
- The room was spacious and comfy and really affordable. Hotel was pretty close to the old city center. We plan on staying there on our next stay in Oviedo.
- The large bed was comfortable and the room was clean. We stayed with our dog and a food/water bowl as well as a doggie bed were provided. We stayed on the 3rd floor which had access to several green lawns at the back of the hotel.
Top Hotels In Careses Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Careses Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Careses Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Careses Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!