10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cardinal Ridge Georgia – Top Hotel Reviews
Cardinal Ridge Georgia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cardinal Ridge Georgia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cardinal Ridge Georgia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cardinal Ridge Georgia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cardinal Ridge Georgia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cardinal Ridge Georgia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cardinal Ridge Georgia:
Hampton Inn Perry
Located just off I-75, Hampton Inn Perry offers rooms with free Wi-Fi, and an outdoor pool with a sun terrace. Plaza Shopping Center is directly across the street.All rooms at Perry’s Hampton Inn have air conditioning and cable TV. Every room features hot drink facilities and an en suite bathroom with a hairdryer.Hot breakfast is served in the spacious dining area, and breakfast bags are available for those in a hurry. There are many restaurants within a few minutes’ walk, including Waffle House and Red Lobster.Guests can cool down in the swimming pool after a round of golf at Perry Country Club. Georgia National Fairgrounds are 5 minutes’ drive from Hampton Inn Perry.This Hampton Inn is 28 miles south of Macon, and 5 miles from Perry Fort Valley Airport. Free on-site car parking is available.
- Nothing. Room was too small. King handicapp accessible showee head crappy. Leaked, too high, no wand. Could not shower. Something spilled all over wall by the bed near bathroom wall. Told staff- they said NOTHING,Did NOTHING.Room very rundown and dated. Bed very u comfortable. Food? BLAH. Couldn’t eat it. Staff? Could care less. Cleanliness – bare minimum.
- Ease of check in. Parking was good. Breakfast was good. Excellent value.
- Great place , we only found some hairs on our sheets so they came right away yo change them .
- We stayed here 4 nights when we evacuated from Hurricane Irma. I have to compliment the ladies who ran the breakfast buffet! Even with a full house, they were cheerful and kept the buffet filled with fresh food! They made a very stressful time actually pleasant for all of the evacuees! God bless ladies and thank you !
- The location of the hotel was great to need resources.
Jameson Inn – Perry
One of our best sellers in Perry! The Perry Jameson Inn is located off Interstate 75, just a 5 minute drive from the Georgia National Fairgrounds. This hotel includes a daily continental breakfast and has an outdoor pool.Free Wi-Fi and cable TV are provided in the traditionally decorated rooms of this Perry hotel. Guests will also enjoy the added convenience of a microwave and refrigerator in all rooms.A fitness center is on site at the Jameson Inn Perry and guests will also enjoy access to the hotel’s business center. A laundromat is also available at this hotel.The property is a 10 minute drive from the Houston County State Park and just one mile from Perry city center. Warner Robbins Air Force Base is a 30 minute drive away.
- The rooms have been renovated so are nicer than comparatively priced hotels
- Breakfast could have been an improvement. Not the best variety.
- The floors were laminate and not carpet that is full of germs
- Friendly and welcoming staff and the breakfast was nice. Close to the highway, a lot of food options, shopping near by, and not far from the location we needed to go to the next morning in Warner Robins.
- Everything was great..room was clean and updated with new flooring
Econo Lodge Perry
Located in Perry, 26 miles from Macon, Econo Lodge Perry features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Lamp shade broken, microwave had to be 45 years old, no fitted sheets on bed.
- The staff was so very nice! The rooms were kinda dated but clean. The breakfast was very good too! We would definitely stay here again ?
- cold eggs . extra blanket needed, donuts day old 40 degrees outside
- The staff was incredible. My mother stayed here during a hurricane evacuation from Florida and the experience was great. They served complimentary meals (spaghetti dinner, sandwiches, etc) to help during the chaos, and just accommodated everyone very nicely. Highly recommended!
- Front desk was very friendly and helpful we had to leave because of Irma and they was so nice to us they gave out water and food to everyone I recommend this hotel to anyone
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Perry-National Fairground Area
Located in Perry, 26 miles from Macon, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Perry-National Fairground Area features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room is equipped with a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is business center at the property.
- Everyone was so polite and informative about local restaurants. Beds were very comfy and clean
- Location, pillows, staff, cleanliness, free breakfast, every single thing
- The young man handling our check-in was very nice and professional. He definitely went above and beyond.
- Friendly staff, clean rooms and facility, very comfortable bed/mattress.
- The beds were very comfortable and the pillows were excellent. The in-room coffee was the best I’ve had at any motel. The Bath and Bodyworks shampoo and conditioner was a pleasant surprise!
Quality Inn National Fairgrounds Area
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn National Fairgrounds Area offers accommodations in Perry, just 26 miles from Macon. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with satellite channels.
- Exterior: well kept. Lobby: clean. Food was adequate quality and included hot food.
Had cheese danishes and muffins for breakfast
Had hot water for shower
- Staff helpful. Room cleaned every day . Any questions I had were taken care of immediately
- the breakfast was ok, need some different proteins, I’m allergic to eggs and the sausage gives me indigestion. leaves me with fewer options. pretty much stick to cereal/ yogurt/ fruit and all those were available.
- The free breakfast was wonderful traveling with five small children. They really enjoyed making their own waffles.
Ramada – Perry
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ramada – Perry offers accommodations in Perry.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Macon is 26 miles from Ramada – Perry, and Lakeview is 28 miles away.
- I just love these people and we really appreciate all the hard work they do!
- Nothing was up to the standard we expected. It was a dirty, old facility, about one step above a pup tent. Half of the TV channels were fuzzy & the WiFi was so weak it didn’t work half the time.
Really appreciated that you are pet-friendly!
The rate was great!
The gentleman who served during breakfast was a sweetheart.
- They had rooms for us during a hurricane evacuation. Lots of parking.
- Complimentary breakfast was excellent beds very clean . I checked under mattress cover. Shower spray was strong.
Motel 6 Perry
Motel 6 Perry is located in Perry, 26 miles from Macon and 28 miles from Lakeview.The rooms include a TV with cable channels. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Room was clean and stocked with usual hotel necessities. Well lit parking and front desk staff was very nice.
the room’s cleanliness was excellent
People at the reception were welcoming and helpful
- A motel for a great night stay or a couple of days stay…Nothing to write home about ….
- The staff were very friendly and professional. I liked that floors were laminate not carpet.
- Room had newer Serta mattress which was nice, the room looked remodeled only down side was noisey A/C.
Quality Inn & Suites Warner Robins
One of our best sellers in Warner Robins! Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Quality Inn & Suites Warner Robins offers accommodations in Warner Robins, just 16 miles from Macon.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Perry is 11 miles from Quality Inn & Suites Warner Robins, and Lakeview is 18 miles away.
- It was well appointed for a Quality Inn, and our room was very quiet.
- Loved the bed and when we were checking in we were able to upgrade to a better room with a jacuzzi tub
- The food was good the room was clean and the staff was very friendly.
- How everything was in location, didn’t have to travel far, distance is one thing that I look for when traveling
- This was a VERY clean and comfortable room. I was very surprised at how nice it was for the price. Excellent!
Best Western Bradbury Inn & Suites
One of our top picks in Perry.Ideally situated less than one mile from the Georgia National Fairgrounds and Agriculture Center, this Perry, Georgia hotel offers convenient amenities just minutes from Fort Valley State University.Best Western Bradbury features a complimentary full breakfast. In the afternoon, enjoy the enclosed heated swimming pool and hot tub, or take advantage of the complimentary high-speed internet access.Attractions such as Warner Robins Air Force Base and the Air Force Museum of Aviation are just minutes away from the Best Western. Visit the nearby Andersonville Civil War Museum and Village, or the city of Macon, home of the Cherry Blossom Festival.
- choice of breakfast was very good. Beds were comfy.
- Indoor heated pool comfortable beds decent breakfast clean rooms great location to get to fairgrounds
- Lots of construction going on. Beautifully redecorated and updated.Wonderful bed, towels, etc.
- Chair in the room was an excellent touch and the decision point for me when booking.
- Staff was great and the free breakfast was very good.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Warner Robins – Robins AFB
One of our best sellers in Warner Robins! Located in Warner Robins in the region of Georgia, 16 miles from Macon, La Quinta Inn & Suites Warner Robins – Robins AFB features a hot tub and fitness center. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV with cable channels. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Perry is 11 miles from La Quinta Inn & Suites Warner Robin, and Lakeview is 18 miles from the property.
- The hotel was clean and the beds were comfortable. We had a good breakfast before we left.
- The shower stayed hot the entire time and had great pressure. The front desk attendant Wyatt was so very polite and knowledgeable. The breakfast had a great variety including muffins, pancakes, mini waffles, eggs, bacon, yogurt and cereal.
- Staff was so nice. Everything was clean. Breakfast was top notch.
- Thanks to everyone at the front desk for their hospitality! Casey and Zion (sorry if I spelled that wrong) were really great and welcoming, and helped with literally everything we needed while we were there. A special experience!
- Very nice breakfast. Could use a second waffle maker. Rooms were large, clean and comfortable. Nice green area for taking dogs out. Could use bags for poop near doors. Staff member in breakfast area was delightful.
Top Hotels In Cardinal Ridge Georgia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cardinal Ridge Georgia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cardinal Ridge Georgia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cardinal Ridge Georgia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!