10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cardet Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Cardet Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cardet Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cardet Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cardet Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cardet Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cardet Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cardet Catalonia:
One of our top picks in Taüll.Located in Taüll in the Boi Valley, Hotel Rantiner conveniently offers free on-site parking and free Wi-Fi throughout. The café is open until midnight and the charming rooms feature a balcony.The rooms at Rantiner Hotel feature attractive wooden floors and exposed beams. They come with heating and a private bathroom.Ski storage and ski equipment hire is available at Rantiner. The ski station of Boí-Taüll is approximately 6.2 mi away and the entrance to the National Park of Aigüestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici is 3.1 mi away.The café serves a buffet breakfast. Guests can easily walk to nearby restaurants in the town of Taüll.
- Super-friendly staff! The receptionist was the friendliest I have ever met. She was happy to answer questions about the area and give restaurant recommendations.
- Excellent location for visiting Aigüestortes park. The room was clean and well maintained.
- Great locations, views, good breakfast. Staff very helpful. Great bathroom. Would recommend to all visiting the area
Friendly and helpful staff
The best breakfast EVER!!!
Great views of the valley from the lounge
A comfortable place to relax and have a beer apres ski
Walking to the village and historic church
- A great place with an absolutely amazing staff. Teresa and Paola went out of their way for us, even helping us plan the last two weeks of our trip. Breakfast buffet was extensive and delicious. Great location as well. A real gem.
Hotel L’Aüt is located in the Medieval village of Erill la Vall, in the Boi Valley. It features public areas with free Wi-Fi, including a terrace and living room.All of the rooms at the L’Aüt have a private bathroom, satellite TV and work desk, and all are heated.Inside this charming stone building, guests will find a restaurant and a separate bar-café. All public and private spaces are smoke-free. Ski storage and a tour desk are both available on site.Hotel L’Aüt is a short drive from Aiguestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici National Park. The Boi Taüll Ski Resort is also nearby, as are the area’s famous Romanesque churches.
- The hotel was so well located with easy access to the national parks. The staff gave us great suggestions for some the most beautiful hikes. Also it was very easy to get to the lovely villages in the area with Romanesque churches. Not to mention, the village of Erill la Vall is so quaint with its own Romanesque church and museum center just a few steps from the hotel. Our room was spacious with a very comfortable bed and well appointed bathroom. Breakfast is well worth it and do not miss the delicious dinners. My favorite was the slow cooked pork shank. It was wonderful, slow cooked for ten hours with wonderful spices. The owner and Xiavi were so hospitable.
- The staff here was great, and it comes with a very good restaurant. We had a balcony which was a lot of fun, great views with young swallows perching around the area.
- The hotel location was amazing, and the hotel was very comfortable and clean. The staff was beyond my expectations. Our Spanish was not very good, and everyone was extremely accommodating and friendly. I plan to stay here again and recommend it to friends.
- The staff was extremely kind and helpful, translated the menu for us, and gave us good hiking recommendation
- Hotel L’Aut was very comfortable and accommodating for my family of 7. Our dinner was delicious, the service was wonderful and even went to the trouble of providing chicken soup and pasta for my son who was not feeling well. The short walk to Boi was beautiful. We would have loved to stay a few extra days. I highly recommend and we hope to return.
Hotel Farré D’avall
This traditional stone manor house is located in the picturesque Boi Valley, 11 mi from Boí Taüll Ski Resort. It features an organic farm and a charming restaurant, serving characteristic local dishes.The family-run Hotel Farré D’avall offers rooms with wooden floors and satellite TV. They also come with a private bathroom.The house features a sun terrace where guests can enjoy views of the surrounding valley. Farré D’avall Hotel also has several lounge areas, a games room and bar service.Farré D’avall is located in the historic village of Barruera, part of the Boi Valley UNESCO World Heritage Site. Aiguestortes National Park is within 6.2 mi and free parking is available at the hotel.
The included breakfast was correct: Bread with a plate of local cured sausages with cheese. Coffee, juice and jams were also provided.
The location is great in Barruera as a base to do lots of hking. Parking is available but plenty of free parking on the main road 1 minutes from the hotel.
Lots of shops and restaurant around if needed.
Morning staff was also helpful and knowledgeable about treks information.
- The room had a small terrace with a lovely view across the valley. The shutters had adjustable slats so it was possible to block out the sun whilst still letting in some light. Very friendly staff.
- Cercano, amables, muy limpio y en un entorno precioso. Comodo desde la entrada.
- Atendido por la encantadora familia. Buen desayuno y cena (opcional)
- El trato familiar del personal, muy amable y atento.
- The included breakfast was correct: Bread with a plate of local cured sausages with cheese. Coffee, juice and jams were also provided.
Located in the Catalan Pyrenees, this charming hotel is part of the Caldes de Boí springs. Set in attractive gardens, Hotel Manantial offers 4 hot water seasonal outdoor pools and direct access to the thermal center.The spa features a thermal circuit, therapeutic mud, special baths, and various treatments with thermal waters. There are also personalized beauty and health treatments available. The hotel’s gardens have a padel court, football pitch and a minigolf course. There is also a children’s playground.The rooms at Hotel Manantial feature mountain views and a TV. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and bathrobe. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.The hotel’s restaurant offers regional food, with daily menus and à la carte options. There is a bar with a terrace, and during summer you can enjoy a barbecue by the pool.The hotel is located on the edge of the Aigüestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici National Park. The Boí Valley’s Romanesque Churches, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, are 2.5 mi away. Free parking is available on site.
Would have stayed longer
- Hidden in the mountains with springs of many different types, huge spa and I mean huge. Located next to the natural reserve with good trails around
- This place was the most unexpected surprise of our 8 week trip. Spectacular location!! Many walking/Hiking trails to choose from, into pristine mountain passes with crystal clear creeks and stunning scenery. Great staff! Wish we had a lot more time here! We will go back.
- Everything was perfect, clean, friendly, the best tasting water in the world, Boí, roomy, fresh, quality restaurant, spa. Recommended!
The hotel area is nice, it is surrounded with pools and fountains.
There is a room filled with tables for card and other games, which could be nice for families.
The breakfast was good.
- Liked everything
The hotel, part of the Balneari Caldas de Boí Health Spa resort, is located in the heart of the Spanish Pyrenees, and surrounded by exceptional natural beauty.The hotel is a charming, medieval inn built of stone, slate and wood and dates back to 1671. It has been lovingly converted into a comfortable hotel, retaining many period features and of course its medieval allure.The complex, consisting of 2 hotels, a thermal spa, indoor and outdoor pools and vast gardens, lies next to the national park of Aigüestortes and Lake Sant Maurici; an area of countless lakes, mountains, peaks and stunning countryside.The area has 37 mineral-medicinal springs which are used for the numerous beauty and thermal treatments. In addition there are 3 conference rooms, making it a suitable venue for conventions, weddings or business meetings.
- Nice room, view. Great location. Very clean and quiet.
- The hotel is in beautiful location at the top of the Boi Valley. Unfortunately we had heavy rain but were lent umbrellas by the helpful staff. We chose a buffet dinner which proved an excellent choice. Plenty of variety and well priced. The breakfast was amazing with multiple choices and plenty of it. The room was small but comfortable
- Location, special building and rooms, very goog breakfast, special place in the nature near the park, close to the river, swiming pool.
It was an amazing hotel with excellent rooms. Amazing staff in the kitchen/ restaurant.
I just want to highlight that the youngest guy in the restaurant whose name is Jose, he is always helpful and professional.
It’s really nice to see young people to be so motivated.
Thanks for everything,
- Location is great, room was clean, many Spa options
Hotel Cotori is located in the historic town of Pont de Suert, in Lleida. Set in an 18th-century building, it features rooms with balconies and views and has free Wi-Fi access.Rooms at the Cotori have attractive, country-style décor and beamed ceilings. Each has a flat-screen TV and a desk.Guests can enjoy breakfast, drinks and snacks at the hotel’s Café Cotori. The restaurant is open for dinner.The Cotori is approximately 12 mi from Aigüestortes National Park and there are several cycling routes in the surrounding area, including the Pirinés Epic Trail. Other activities include hiking, skiing and climbing.Boí-Taüll Ski Resort is 25 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Pont de Suert is less than 2 hours’ drive from the city of Lleida.
- The hostess (who appeared to be in control of everything) did a great job of making us feel welcomed.
- El Pont de Suerte is a small town at an important crossroads to the Pyrenees and France. This is a nice town and a good place to stop over. I had passed through it a few time and decided to stop. Hotel Cotori is just a fine place to spend a night or two or if you plan on exploring the region.
The laundry next door did all my laundry.
The manager arranged a Via Ferrata for us.
- This was a great place to stay in El Pont de Suert. While our room was a bit cramped, it was very comfortable and had a great view over the river and the countryside. The staff were friendly and helpful and we enjoyed the breakfast. It was a short walk to the town’s main street.
- Staff were friendly, food in the restaurant was excellent, location was excellent for riding motorcycle in the mountains.
El Xalet de Taüll Hotel Rural
El Xalet de Taüll Hotel Rural is located in Taüll, a charming town located in the Catalan Pyrenees. Set in gardens, this small guest house has rooms with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs.El Xalet de Taüll Hotel Rural features traditional, country-style décor with wooden ceilings and stone features. Each bright room has a desk and heating. Some overlook the mountains.In summer, guests at El Xalet de Taüll Hotel Rural can relax on the garden terrace and admire the views of the village of Taüll. Breakfast, made from natural products, is served in the attic lounge, which has a fireplace and a small library.El Xalet de Taüll Hotel Rural is ideally located for skiing and is 4.3 mi from the Boí-Taüll Ski Resort. AigüesTortes & Sant Maurici National Park is 2.5 mi away. Other activities in the Boí Valley region include hiking, horse riding and cycling.
- we loved the quiet, the church bells, the view, the cleanliness, the comfort, the front deck on a sunny afternoon, the antiquity of the village and the friendly Antonia.
- Antonia was very kind and gave us great tips. The village is amazing and the house is very comfortable.
Accommodation is excellent.
Antonia the owner takes care of all the details.
House is beautiful, clean with amazing views.
Food is delicious I’m gluten intolerant better to advice in advance. I didn’t do it. However, she managed to cover our breakfast with gluten free cake and bread.
For sure I will go back soon and I do recommend the Xalet 100%
- Charming, superior mountain view, comfortable common living room, good brearkfast, friendly and civilized hostess
- Antonia was a great host, kind and accomodating she was also very helpful pointing out bars and restaurants to us and made some nice suggestions on what to do when we weren’t skiing
Hotel Flor De Neu
Flor De Neu offers uniquely designed rooms with wooden floors, flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi. Located in El Pont de Suert, it has a lounge with fireplace.Breakfast is served every morning at the Flor de Neu. Self-service snacks and drinks are also available 24 hours a day.Hotel Flor De Neu offers ski and bicycle storage, and has a garden with a terrace. It offers discounts for the entrance fee to a municipal pool located in front of the hotel.Some of the Vall de Boí’s famous Romanesque churches are a 10-minute drive away. Aigüestortes National Park is about 20 minutes’ drive away, as are the ski slopes of Boí-Taüll. The surrounding area is popular for mountain biking and rafting.
- Professionally run with friendly service. Although the restaurant is not on the premises it is only a short walk away. Very good food to suit all tastes from burgers to steaks and locally sourced dishes.
- This a small hotel but with excellent rooms and facilities. Breakfast was really good.
clean rooms, good beds, friendly personnel
good breakfast (toast, cheese, ham, juice, coffee, croissants)
possible to park car close to the hotel
- Nice simple clean hotel, location is near a sports center but wasn’t an issue. Secure parking for my motorcycle wasn’t available as they only had one key and someone else had got it, but no issue parking outside. They also own a local restausrant that was very good. The breakfast was excellent and the room had air-con.
- Everything it should be, great breakfast for 7 euros
Featuring free WiFi, Fonda Muntanya is located in Vilaller. Set within mountains and 800 feet from Noguera Ribagorcana River, this hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and a shared garden.Each heated room in this hotel has a TV and views of the town and the surrounding mountains. The private bathroom includes a bath, shower, and free toiletries.This property also offers ski storage.You can find a restaurant and grocery shop within a 2-minute drive of Fonda Mountanya, and there is easy access to the N230 Motorway, just 300 feet away. The city of Lleida is 86 mi from the property.
The host’s warm and caring attention.Nice breakfast. Authentic old village and its genuine people. A real, not touristic place to be.
Beautiful places for a stroll and a short drive to Vall de Boi.
- muy bien situado de camino al Val d’Arán, excursiones bonitas alrededor. En la misma carretera pero sin ruidos por la noche
- Destacaria l’amabilitat del personal i la netedat de les instal·lacions. Ubicació perfecta.
- El trato muy cordial,muy atentos en todo momento y se puede utilizar el comedor a titulo personal y comer alli con tus cosaa,muy limpio.
Habitació clàssica amb l’imprescindible per sentir-s’hi be. Bany complert i TV plana. Llit doble. Còmode. Esmorzar no inclòs a un preu molt raonable, i suficient per anar a fer ruta a peu fins al migdia. Lloc ben situat i molt tranquil, sense sorolls de transit destacables. aparcament davant mateix o en el carrer lateral.
Tracte personal càlid i directe. Molt bona atenció.
- The host’s warm and caring attention.Nice breakfast. Authentic old village and its genuine people. A real, not touristic place to be.
Casa Modesto is located in Pont de Suert, just 25 minutes’ drive from Catalunya’s Boí Taüll Ski Resort. It offers rooms with central heating, a private bathroom and a TV.The hotel’s Spanish-style restaurant serves traditional mountain-style food. There is also a bar serving snacks and drinks.Pont de Suert is a popular destination for activities such as canoeing, rock climbing and 4×4 trips. Posets-Maladeta Nature Reserve is 15 minutes’ drive away, and you can drive to Lleida in 1 hour and 45 minutes.
- The couple who owned the place were so nice and helpful, but we did have a bit of a language barrier. The Wifi was excellent, and breakfast was plentiful.
La habitación muy confortable, estuvimos muy bien.
El trato fue muy agradable y el personal muy atento con nosotros.
El desayuno muy completo y bueno. Lastima que no den comidas y cenas…!!!
- Ya he estado otras veces y siempre he estado muy bien,
- LA AMABILIDAD DE SUS DUEÑOS Y EL DESAYUNO ES MAGNIFICO
- Trato muy amable. Relación calidad precio muy buena. Tranquilo, accesible y posibilidad de aparcar el coche muy cerca.
Top Hotels In Cardet Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cardet Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cardet Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cardet Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!