10 Best Hotels To Stay In Carchelejo Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Carchelejo Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Carchelejo Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Carchelejo Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Carchelejo Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Carchelejo Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Carchelejo Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Carchelejo Andalucía:
Hotel El Oasis
Located just off the A44 Motorway in Jaen, Hotel El Oasis offers a 24-hour reception, free Wi-Fi and free private parking. The air-conditioned rooms offer views of the surrounding countryside.Each room at the Hotel Oasis has practical tiled floors, a work desk and TV. The private bathrooms come with toiletries and a hairdryer.You can enjoy characteristic Andalusian food in the Oasis Hotel’s restaurant. There is also a 24-hour café bar with an outdoor terrace. The hotel’s shop sells local produce, including olive oil and wine.Staff at the Oasis are happy to provide information about the area. The Sierra Mágina Nature Reserve is just a 5-minute drive away, while Jaen city is a 25-minutes drive from the hotel.
- Convenient and surprisingly quiet from traffic even though it is located right next to the motorway. Helpful and pleasant staff.
Room was very comfortable and nice and clean.
The free breakfast was really good.
Easy access to and from the motorway
- Good hotel for travellers by car. Whilst next to the motorway it is not too noisy. Clean hotel and decent rooms. We liked the restaurant and food. No doubt recommendable. Good value for money.
- Friendly, good food and perfectly placed for an overnight stop on the way South.
- Travellers hotel next to motorway and gas station. Very poor WiFi but possibly due to remote location. Good evening meal – great value menu of the day. Usual Spanish breakfast but included juice. Comfortable room at back away from motorway. Somewhat off the GR7 walking route but worked out well as weather necessitated a diversion to Jaen which is easy to reach by foot and bus to La Guardia
Manuel de La Capilla
Featuring free bikes and free WiFi, Manuel de La Capilla is located in Arbuniel. With an outdoor swimming pool, the property also has a garden. The hotel has a shared lounge.At the hotel, rooms contain a desk. Each room includes a private bathroom with a shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer. Guest rooms include a closet.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the property. At Manuel de La Capilla you’ll find a restaurant serving Grill/Bbq and Mediterranean cuisine. Dairy-free and vegetarian options can also be requested.The accommodation has a terrace.Jaén is 24 miles from Manuel de La Capilla. Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is 52 miles from the property.
- Very cozy atmosphere and combination with nature and spain.
- El diseño y el trato del personal. Me parece uno de los alojamientos rurales con más encanto y mejor trato. La decoración tiene un gusto especial. El personal atendió nuestras peticiones especiales de firma excepcional incluso con dándonos alternativas durante nuestra estancia. El restaurante merece una mención especial por la calidad de los platos. Espero poder regresar durante la temporada de verano. Un sitio que merece la pena
- La casa muy acogedora y Maria un verdadero encanto!!!!
La habitacion y el resto de las instalaciones.
La amabilidad del personal.
DE LA CASA EMANA UN DUENDE ESPECIAL, POSIBLEMENTE DEBIDO A HABER TENIDO UN PASADO GRANDIOSO, QUE INSPIRA CREATIVIDAD Y PAZ, AL TIEMPO QUE DA ENERGÍA POSITIVA.
INDEPENDIENTEMENTE DE LAS EXCELENTES INSTALACIONES Y EL TRATO ESQUISITO Y PERSONALIZADO QUE HEMOS RECIBIDO, EL ENTORNO ES INIGUALABLE: EL PERMANENTE SONIDO DEL AGUA POR TODAS LAS CALLES DEL PUEBLO, EL TRINAR DE LOS PAJAROS, EL OLOR, LA LUZ. EN FIN, QUE RESUMIRÍA DICIENDO: “MANUEL DE LA CAPILLA, ALGO MAS QUE UN PAISAJE”. VOLVEREMOS.
Set 5 mi from central Jaen, Hotel ACG offers striking, modern design and rooms with mountain views. It features a restaurant and free Wi-Fi.Each attractive, air-conditioned room at Hotel ACG has contemporary décor. There is a flat-screen TV, a mini-bar and a stylish bathroom with free toiletries.Guests can enjoy a range of Andalusian cuisine in the ACG’s restaurant. There is also a bar and a terrace.The River Frio is 1.9 mi away and provides an ideal setting for hiking and cycling.
- La déco originale et atypique ! La taille de la baignoire ! La vue de la terrasse ! La gentillesse du personnel! Le restaurant est top !
- Habitación muy amplia y cómoda. Baño grande y limpio. Diseño general de la habitación y del hotel moderno y atractivo.
- La decoration totalement surprenante. L espace dans les chambres et la salle de bain. La baignoire enormissime
Por proponer alguna idea… quizás si los cabeceros no fueran metálicos podría haberse evitado alguna contusión molesta. Y si la bañera tuviera una mampara o cortina… sería más cómodo darse una ducha.
Mi felicitación a todo el personal del hotel. Muchas gracias.
- El restaurante del hotel está muy bien.buen producto a buen precio.diseño muy llamativo
Hotel La Zambra
Hotel La Zambra is set in the the center of Mancha Real, 20 minutes’ drive from Jaén. This small hotel features free Wi-Fi access and rooms with flat-screen TV’s.The Zambra has simple décor and tiled flooring. Each room is air conditioned and has a telephone.Guests can make use of the hotel’s 24-hour reception and on-site vending machines.The picturesque Sierra Mágina National Park is just 12 mi from the Zambra. The hotel is a 10-minute drive from the A-316 Motorway which connects Mancha Real to Granada in just over an hour.
- La tranquilidad y ausencia de ruidos para dormir. También el trato del Recepcionista, un señor bastante mayor y con limitaciones, pero sumamente amable y servicial. Siempre está allí, las 24 horas del día, a veces acompañado de su mujer en un salón adjunto. El precio de la habitación, que es muy aceptable. La ubicación, en el centro del pueblo, es buena. También la limpieza de la habitación, aunque el mobiliario y la moqueta habría que cambiarlos ya.
- MUY CONFORTABLE Y CON UNA BUENA ATENCION DEL PERSONAL. TAMBIEN MUY LIMPIO. MUY CENTRICO
- Habitación modesta pero muy confortable. Baño excelente. Recepción 24 hrs.
- La cama muy comoda, el personal encantador, muy limpio.
- Centrico con facil aparcamiento en la plaza de la iglesia, siendo esto zona azul. Baño amplio para este categoría, la cama fue cómodo, solicitando un segundo almohadilla.
One of our top picks in Jaén.Located in Jaén’s historic and commercial center, Hotel Xauen features a rooftop sun terrace with loungers, and panoramic views of the cathedral, old town and mountains. Free Wi-Fi is offered.A buffet breakfast is included for all guests. There is also a seasonal outdoor snack bar and a cafeteria. There are tables and chairs on the terrace, as well as an outdoor shower.The functional, air-conditioned rooms at Xauen are equipped with a free safe and satellite TV. They also feature a private bathroom.Victoria Park and Jaén Museum are just 5 minutes’ walk away from Xauen Hotel. Jaén Cathedral is just 1,000 feet away. A spa with Arabic baths is also located 10 minutes away by foot.
- Excellent roof terrace with a great view of the Cathedral and mountains. Otherwise average hotel in central location in Jaen. Jaen has an amazing museum at the Arab Baths. The Baths are just a small part of the palace with its pottery collection, artifacts of the people, uniforms and a naive paintings.
- Location superb. Staff excellent. WiFi excellent. Lots of info in reception. Public areas on each floor were different , modern and interesting. Good views on rooftop terrace.
- Very centrally located with very good breakfast, friendly staff and great location.
- The Location- stayed there before. View from the top of the Hotel
- The location and the breakfast were very good, and the staff was very friendly.
This modern hotel is located in the city center of Jaén and features a terrace with views over the cathedral. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, a TV and private bathroom.The central location of the Europa allows guests to explore the city and its many monuments by foot. The hotel can organize bicycle rental and guided tours around Jaén and its neighboring cities, Baeza and Úbeda.The property is conveniently located for those visiting the IFEJA congress site. There is a bus station just 650 feet from Hotel Europa, and many restaurants and tapas bars can be found 350 feet away.Private parking can be found around 650 feet from the hotel. There is a sports center with a swimming pool 1,950 feet away.
Nice rooms, free breakfast, we chose a room with a patio – it was great.
Within walking distance of shopping and the cathedral.
The staff is very friendly and helpful.
The location is very convenient. Breakfast is good.
- Lack of parking space is the biggest problem. My car was parked on the street and next morning found out couple of scratches on site. 🙁
- Perfect location. Excellent price. Big rooms. We were travelling with children. Instead of giving a big family room, we had Two double ones separated by a wall but with a sharing door which it was perfect for us. Everything very clean. Basic but fair price
- The best part of this hotel are the quality of the beds. Very good night sleep . Free use of computers with fast broad band was a bonus . We had a deal with the breakfast at 4.0 euros per person
- Nice rooms, free breakfast, we chose a room with a patio – it was great.
Hotel Condestable Iranzo
One of our top picks in Jaén.Located next to the Jaen Museum, on Jaén’s main avenue, the classic-style Condestable Iranzo offers free Wi-Fi access throughout. It features a seasonal rooftop terrace with a pool and panoramic views of the city, as well as an on-site nightclub.The attractive rooms at Hotel Condestable Iranzo feature air conditioning and a TV. The private bathroom includes amenities and hairdryer.Condestable Iranzo offers a restaurant which serves regional and international cuisine. There is also an English-style bar and a cafeteria where snacks and tapas are available.Guests can enjoy a cocktail at the hotel’s La Novena rooftop terrace, offering panoramic views of the city and the Cathedral.The hotel’s central location in Jaen means many attractions are within 5 minutes’ walk, such as the Santa Clara Convent and the Villadompardo Palace. A tram stop is located outside the hotel.
- Very good location unless you come by car: no place to load or unload since it is on a very busy intersection . You have to stop on the sidewalks . Excellent breakfast and friendly helpful staff!
Exactly what I want. Clean close to train station and very close to bus station.
I loved the breakfast
- Hotel cafe brilliant great Barista especially now we have taught how to make English Tea !
- Good location, clean hotel. Rooftop veranda and swimming pool, but our dog was not allowed
Hotel Magina Plaza
This charming rural hotel is set in the heart of the Sierra Mágina Nature Reserve. It offers an outdoor pool, 2 sun terraces and free WiFi zone.The air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Magina Plaza feature traditional Andalusian décor and stunning mountain views. Each has a TV and private bathroom, and suites also offer a lounge area and coffee maker.Hotel Magina Plaza serves a Spanish breakfast of toast and and coffee, and the restaurant offers a varied menu featuring regional cuisine, and local wines and liqueurs. There is a bar and events rooms for weddings and meetings.The setting is ideal for trekking, hiking and cycling and the nearby town of Torres, 5 minutes’ drive away, is famous for amateur and professional bullfights.Free parking is available at the Hotel Magina Plaza, which is around 25 mi from the World Heritage Sites of Ubeda and Baeza. Jaén can be reached by car in about 50 minutes.
- Quit place and stunning view on hills with olive trees.
- Good location for GR7 uphill south of Torres. Food good and good breakfast
- The owners are spanish and went out of their way for us, making us a meal late at night, the room was excellent for us as we had a cat and a dog. Made us very welcome
- Great location: hard to get to (winding roads, don’t speed!) but amazing views (apparently), on a hill overlooking olive tree fields. A good place to experience rural Spain.
- The hotel is in a stunning location, half-way up a mountain along a newly-surfaced twisty road. We were on a motorcycle and that was the best way to get to it. The room and ensuite were very clean and the shower was great.
Hotel Infanta Cristina is in a new residential area of Jaen, near El Corte Inglés and the University. The hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool, gym and free Wi-Fi.This elegant hotel offers spacious, modern rooms with a private balcony. Rooms are all air conditioned, with satellite TV and a minibar.Private parking is available at the hotel for an extra cost. The tour desk can offer information about Jáen. Sights include the Santa Catalina Castle.The Infanta Cristina has a traditional restaurant, a bar-cafe and a 24-hour front desk. There is also a TV room and large function rooms.
- There wasn’t anything particularly noteworthy that I liked, but in general it was decently clean, but not by all means is this hotel a luxury hotel.
- The hotel staff was really helpful and friendly the entire time I was there! The pool is also a nice place to relax when it’s hot in Jaen. The shower and bathrooms were excellent as well!
Another 1 night stay. We were given a twin bed room when I had requested a double bed.. The room was not pleasant and so I went down to a more mature receptionist and asked her for another room, with a double bed. We moved from 2nd floor to a room on 3rd floor which overlooked the pool areas, lovely thankyou. This receptionist also gave us the name of a restaurant we would like and about 15 minutes away walking. It was really enjoyable, and we were able to thank her the next morning for her suggestion and also change of room.
Parking outside the hotel was free for 24hrs Great.
Breakfast at €11. P/person was very enjoyable and the young lady serving in the breakfast area was delightful and so friendly.
The hotel is ice and great quality for value money, staff was very good and helpful.
The room was nice, clean and quite spacious
- Great location and staff. The rooms were very comfy.
HO Ciudad de Jaén
This 4-star hotel is located at the entrance of Jaén, perfectly located by the Bailen-Motril Motorway.HO Ciudad de Jaén offers luxurious air-conditioned rooms with a private terrace and city views. Each one comes with free WiFi, a safe, a mini-bar, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The hotel has 5 paddle courts and a football pitch. A gym and tennis courts are also available. Ther on site restaurant offers panoramic views of Jaén and the Sierra Mágina Mountains.The beautiful cities of Baeza and Úbeda are within 30 minutes’ drive.The hotel also offers free onsite parking.
- I enjoyed the ease of of finding this place just off the highway. Logistically it worked out great. I also loved having the opportunity to play Padel in the sports center next door. Breakfast was also very nice and my room was comfortable and met all my expectations. I enjoyed staying in the Jaen and great location to explore surrounding area.
- Friendly Staff, excellent location for those with a car, that the gym is open 24 hours, good beds
- The food was just amazing top marks 🙂. Staff was very helpful ,hotel was great very clean would recommend to others 😁.
- Really nice restaurant, near motorway, 5 min drive to town center
- decent clean and bright room, right off the highway, free parking around, really good breakfast.
Top Hotels In Carchelejo Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Carchelejo Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Carchelejo Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Carchelejo Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!