10 Best Hotels To Stay In Carbonero el Mayor Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Carbonero el Mayor Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Carbonero el Mayor Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Carbonero el Mayor Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Carbonero el Mayor Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Carbonero el Mayor Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Carbonero el Mayor Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Carbonero El Mayor Castile And Leon:
Hotel Avenida del Sotillo
This modern hotel is set in the Castillian countryside outside Segovia, providing you with a tranquil setting for your visit to this historic city.Enjoy the fresh mountain air which surrounds the Avenida del Sotillo. Here you will find peaceful and comfortable accommodations just 1.2 mi outside of the UNESCO World Heritage Site of ancient Segovia. It is also conveniently located for the many scenic routes which cross the beautiful local countryside.Head to the hotel restaurant to enjoy the home-made local dishes served every day of the week. These great value meals are served as daily set menus. The on-site cafeteria serves Continental and buffet-style breakfast.
- Good location and parking just outside of Segovia. Quick and easy drive into the city. Restaurant downstairs and grocery across the street. Beds were super firm but otherwise good, comfortable budget accommodation.
- Friendly staff, good restaurant and cafe at the ground floor
- Very close to Segovia. Decent hotel on noisy intersection with a downstairs restaurant. A few other restaurants in the area as well as two major supermarkets opposite.
- Decent place for the money. 30 min walk or a 7EUR cab ride to Segovia
- Price, clean, location (easy to reach principal objectives).
Hotel Venta Magullo
Hotel Venta Magullo lies a 5-minute drive from Segovia’s famous Aqueduct. It is a charming guest house with free Wi-Fi, free parking and excellent dining options.Some rooms at Venta Magullo have a terrace with views of the garden or the Aqueduct. All come with TV, air conditioning and an private bathroom.The restaurant serves characteristic meals from the region and is popular with locals. It has a traditional wood-burning oven. A buffet breakfast is offered every morning.A spacious garden with playground, a bar-café and a disco are also found at the Hotel Venta Magullo.There is a TV room, 24-hour reception and a tour desk.
- The restaurant is quite elegant and sophisticated. The mattresses are comfortable, the rooms are small but clean, very nice bathrooms. The location is too far away to walk, really, but is only 10 minutes by car to the aqueduct. Nice big parking lot for free.
- Nice hotel. Don’t stay when a tour group is there. Very noisy. Good restaurant. Would recommend.
The check-in and check-out process was the easiest I have ever had and the staff was extremely efficient. Smooth stay for my requirements at the time.
The hotel is nice and cute, very comfy bed.
- Friendly staff and clean facilities. Nice restaurant on site and right across the street from some grocery stores.
The first check-in reception staff member was moderately helpful but ultimately just said sorry there is nothing I can do.
The second night staff member was exceptionally helpful and friendly and found an all night petrol station ( 5am ) for me and called to confirm they were open and would accept cash ( as they normally only take a card in advance at night )
Free Wi-Fi and a characteristic Spanish café can be found at Hotel Corregidor, located in Sevovia’s Old Town just 1,650 feet from the famous Aqueduct. Segovia Bus Station is directly across the road.All rooms at Hotel Corregidor are exterior-facing, and some offer views over the city. They are cheerfully decorated and have wooden floors.The hotel’s café has rustic décor and serves a varied buffet breakfast. You can enjoy characteristic local dishes for lunch and dinner.The Corregidor has a TV lounge and a tour desk, where staff can provide information about the city.Segovia is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and houses an impressive Gothic cathedral and several Romanesque churches. All its attractions are contained within the old city walls.
- The beds were really comfortable and the room was spatious
- I was worried the hotel seemed a little far outside the city, but in reality within 5mins you’re at the aqueduct and within 10mins you’re on the main street of the old part of the city. While it would have been nice to stay in a hotel directly in the old city, for the price and parking options, Hotel Corregidor was definitely the best choice!
- Good clean well run hotel right on the edge of town, short walk to main street where all the great restaurants are, also the cathedral and viaduct.
Nice clean room, very quiet at night. Air conditioning in room.
Good parking behind the hotel.
Excellent view with cathedral. It’s in the direction of the city center, just as their pictures showed. One could see its whole part!
Great location: just across from the bus station where buses go to Madrid; next to the police station which made us feel safe (the safety there was actually nothing to worry, but it’s a bonus); just across the police station it’s the main road that leads to the aqueduct, taking around 5 minutes to arrive
Spacious and clean room
Exe Casa de Los Linajes
One of our top picks in Segovia.Surrounded by the historic district of San Esteban, this charming hotel is set in a building dating from the 16th century. Enjoy the aristocratic feel throughout your stay.Exe Casa de Los Linajes has been carefully restored to maintain many of its enchanting original features. Each of its rooms is individually styled and contains antique-style furniture. Some rooms are adapted for guests with reduced mobility.A gluten free breakfast is available under request.The historic feel of Exe Casa de Los Linajes will put you in the mood to explore the surrounding UNESCO World Heritage Site of Segovia.
- Perfect location with private parking. Clean and comfortable. Very nice stuff.
- The location was inside the old city, but had good road access and relatively easy parking. All the major tourist sites were within walking distance. The longest walk was probably 15 minutes to the aqueduct. The hotel is very close to the cathedral; there are many restaurants in that area.
- A beautiful, small and charming place about 25 minutes north of Barcelona. The personal attention provided by the staff was exceptional. Much better than staying in the busy city and paying the exorbitant downtown hotel prices.
- The room was modern and clean and had all of the facilities you need, with much needed air conditioning! The staff was very friendly and helpful. The location was also great!
- We asked for a room with a view, and boy did they give us that. We were on the top floor in the corner room with a view of the entire countryside out one window, and the churches of town out the other. We also had a private balcony that was recessed which afforded us near total privacy. We did have to climb stairs to get to or room, as the lift didn’t go that far, but it was worth it.
In the center of Segovia, just 350 feet from the city’s famous Roman aqueduct, Hotel Acueducto offers air-conditioned rooms with wonderful views. It has free Wi-Fi and a rooftop terrace.All of the rooms in Hotel Acueducto have a fridge and TVs. All come with central heating.The Acueducto’s restaurant serves a range of regional specialties. There is also a café serving snacks and drinks.The hotel also has an underground private parking on site. Almost all of Segovia can be reached in about 15 minutes’ walk, including the cathedral.
- This is not a luxury hotel, but it is clean and properly maintained. All it needs is some new money. ( – :
- Location was great and the view from the window was spectacular! Clean and nice. Good value for the money.
- The only good thing about this place is the location.
- The view is fabulous and we paid a little extra and got a balcony overlooking the famous and breathtaking aqueduct. On top of the building is a terrace with bar with music where we watched the sunset. Quite lovely.
- Muy cerca del acueducto // Very close to the aqueduct of Segovia
Hotel Apartamentos Aralso Sotillo
Located in La Lastrilla, Hotel Apartamentos Aralso Sotillo provides accommodations with free WiFi and a kitchen.The aparthotel offers a seating area with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries and bath. A microwave, a toaster and fridge are also offered, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle.Segovia is 3.1 mi from Hotel Apartamentos Aralso Sotillo, while Pedraza-Segovia is 24 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 65 mi from the accommodations.
- Very nice place, comfortable rooms, good beds and air-condition, great hosts.
- The owner was really nice and helpful, taking time to explain where bus stops were, what to see etc. on a map of the city. Very quiet flat with a private patio of a good size.
- Easy parking. Close to everything (historic center, shops). Super helpful advises from Maria about places to see during short stay.
- Excellent staff. Very very clean, mainly the bed linen. It was very comfortable.
Accommodated us even though we checked in late due to a break down
La Posada del Rancho
La Posada del Rancho is surrounded by countryside in Torrecaballeros, 6.2 mi from Segovia. An hour’s drive from Madrid, this converted country house features a restaurant and terrace.The modern, air-conditioned rooms at this 1-star property feature a flat-screen TV, a mini-bar and a private bathroom. Each one comes with free Wi-Fi.La Posada del Rancho’s restaurant serves a range of traditional, Spanish cuisine. Guests can enjoy a daily buffet breakfast in the hotel’s cafeteria.La Posada del Rancho is just 6.2 mi from the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Segovia and a 30-minute drive from Pedraza. Madrid is 62 mi from the hotel.
- Excellent breakfast, staff’s attention, location.
- pretty area, rooms were clean and comfortable and plenty big enough.
The room was cozy, big enough and well decorated.
There was a convenient door between our two double rooms.
There is a restaurant with a garden.
The hotel is decorated with lots of art.
- Limpieza. Decoración. Inmejorable relación calidad-precio.
Alojamiento nuevo, todo muy bien, por encima de lo esperado. Con un desayuno muy correcto.
Esta a diez km de Segovia pero tiene zona para aparcar gratuita en la puerta.
This 4-star hotel is located in the heart of Segovia, a beautiful and historic traditional old city, which has been granted World heritage status. Free WiFi is available throughout Los Arcos.The central location makes the hotel the ideal base for exploring this fascinating city; take a pleasant stroll around the well-preserved old streets. As well as the charming old town, the hotel is also in the center of the city’s shopping areas and business districts.The excellent meeting rooms and facilities and the hotel’s location, close to Madrid, means that the hotel is a great place for events, seminars and conventions. The hotel offers a free mini-bar with soft drinks and a free safe.The services, the experienced professional staff and the comfortable accommodations help to make your stay a pleasant one.
- The young lady on the front desk is especially pleasant. My room was big enough and comfortable. A good budget choice. Located close to the bus station and the aqueduct. A walkable distance to pretty much everything.
- Nice newer hotel, larger bed (queen size?). Pretty good location a short block from the main pedestrian street, a short walk to old town. Very close to the main bus station. We didn’t eat at the restaurant, but the bar was nice and had good tapas. There was a small fridge in the room.
- Nice rooms, clean, spacious, very close to the aqueduct without feeling too crowded
- I traveled alone for 3/2 in Segovia and this hotel was perfect. It was right in front of the bus stop to the train station (~2 euros) and a 5 minute walk to the roman aqueduct. The loby is clean and contemporary and the hotel has an elevator. The rooms were comfortable and had spacious bathrooms. It was perfect for my needs as I spent little time there but had a quick walk back if I needed to take a break in the middle of the day. They stored my backpack on the last day while I went sight seeing.
- Great location if you want to take a nice steady walk towards the aqueduct and start to explore from the perfect order towards the cathedral and main square and the alcazar. Very cozy with nice local artist crafts available and a goid kitchen/cafeteria for breakfast too. All in all very ecpnomic, and the perfect place to be to see the attractions walking in person and not pass them en route in a taxi or car spoiling the mystery in a more centeralized hotel.
The San Miguel lies in the historic heart of Segovia, just off the main Plaza Mayor and facing the emblematic church of San Miguel.Ideally located for exploring this ancient and monumental city, the hotel has its own historic past. The building dates from 1860 and was once a well-known inn. It was converted to a hotel in 2002, and now contains a bar and restaurant serving a personalized menu of traditional, local cuisine.
- Not far from plaza Mayor, easy to find , clean, hot shower,
- Location, staff was very helpful and welcoming. Would definitely recommend.
- Very large room and bathroom, in the heart of the city
- The hotel has a perfect and very central location. The building and the rooms have a kind of traditional and classical style. We had a huge bedroom with lack of noise. It is very ideal for short term stays. The staff was super friendly and helpful, we could even buy a train ticket on their computer. I recommend this hotel for travellers who like simple and traditional things.
Really close to the centre where everything was.
great place for tapas goers,,
Stay on your street and stumble home!,
Puerta de Segovia
One of our top picks in La Lastrilla.Located just 1.2 mi from the center of Segovia, this stylish hotel features an seasonal outdoor pool set within gardens. The modern, colorful rooms come with a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.The restaurant at Puerta de Segovia offers a varied à la carte menu for lunch and dinner. It combines an Mediterranean cuisine with traditional dishes from Segovia.Puerta Segovia has a games room and lounge area with a TV. Guests can also enjoy the fitness center facilities.The Balneario Navalcaz Spa is just 10 minutes’ drive from the hotel and guests receive special rates. Puerta Segovia is also conveniently located for excursions to La Granja, Riofrío, Pedraza and Sepúlveda.
- The location was great and the hotel and staff were very nice.
- The stuff was very cooperative, big rooms and breakfast Included.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. Rooms were excellent.
fantastic evening meal, menu de noche, 18 euros,three course with house wine and water.
will visit again
- Modern rooms and great swimming pool. Nice breakfast
Top Hotels In Carbonero El Mayor Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Carbonero el Mayor Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Carbonero el Mayor Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Carbonero el Mayor Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!