10 Best Hotels To Stay In Carballal Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Carballal Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Carballal Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Carballal Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Carballal Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Carballal Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Carballal Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Carballal Galicia:
Located 6.2 mi from Santiago de Compostela, this hotel is located along the famous pilgrimage route and there is a playground for the kids in the hotels garden. There is free Wi-Fi and a free shuttle service from and to the airport.Try characteristic Galician cuisine in the Ruta Jacobeas restaurant. Created with local and seasonal produce, accompany meals with a fine Spanish wine. The restaurant has several rooms which can be altered and adapted to suit all sorts of events.Bedrooms in the Ruta Jacobea Hotel are spacious and modern. Some feature attractive sloping ceilings and wooden partitions leading to a seating area. Enjoy possible views over the surrounding countryside.Free shuttle service to the airport is available from 07:00 to 23:00. There is also a direct bus to the city center every 30 minutes.
- Staff is friendly and the location close to the airport is great (free shuttle service worked perfectly).
- Only a couple of miles to the airport. The Camino is just behind it. Super inexpensive for the location. The outdoor garden is lovely and there is a play area for kids.
- The grounds of the hotel are ample and welcoming. The dining room offered a nice change from peregrine fare. The rooms was pleasant and lo and behold they offer a bathtub.
- We has so eblisters from the Camino and this was a Very lovely place to stop. The staff was so kind. The restaurant was great, with the breakfast and the Pelegrín Menu was spectacular! Well deserved after so many km on the road to Compostelle!
- Worn out facility with worn carpet, raggedy walls. Absolutely no wifi. Got better wifi from the hotel 400 meters down the street. Staff non existent, as they were all busy serving about 100 people there for communion parties. Would never stay there again.
Hotel Garcas is located in the small town of Lavacolla, 6.2 mi from the center of Santiago de Compostela. It offers a traditional Galician restaurant with a covered terrace.The rooms at the Garcas feature free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Each one is outward-facing.The hotel’s restaurant serves local dishes using locally sourced products. There is also a café on site. In Lavacolla you can find a restaurant, a few bars and a supermarket.There is a bus stop just outside the hotel, connecting you with both the airport and the city center with ease. You can also hire a car from opposite the hotel.The Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route passes nearby, with Santiago Cathedral and Plaza del Obradoiro located 6.2 mi away. There is also good access to the AP-9, AP-53 and AP-54 Motorways.
- Our hotel on the Camino de Santiago was canceled, so we had to walk another 9km and come here. The hotel was unimpressive, but lively atmosphere with pilgrims. There was a laundry machine in the lobby!
- My room was beautiful. The full bath was spacious and very clean.
- For the value and convenience it was easy to walk to if you are doing El Camino de Compostella.
- Very convenient for airport – bus stop outside and a very short ride to get to airport. Well cooked food at reasonable prices and friendly waiting staff. Lively bar with cheap prices. Seating/lounge area with comfortable chairs.
- Ideal for airport,bus runs every 30 minutes.Great meal deal!!!
Hotel San Vicente
Located on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, Hotel San Vicente is near the AP-9 Motorway and 5 minutes’ drive from central Santiago and Santiago Airport. It offers free parking, free Wi-Fi and an outdoor pool.All of the rooms at San Vicente have air conditioning, a mini-bar and safe. The bathroom comes with a hairdryer.Guests can relax in the hotel’s spacious gardens, with its own ornamental lake. Galician and international cuisine can be enjoyed at the hotel restaurant, with a dining room for 200. There is also a snack bar.
- This was an absolutely wonderful stay. Jose made this possible by going out of his way to make sure we were comfortable. Dinner and breakfast was very good. He also educated us on the changing of the Camino route and made sure we got back on the Camino when we left.
- The hotel is charming and well appointed, and the manager, Jose, is an impeccable host. I had one of the best meals of my life there: the Galician soup and chicken.
Family owned and run : they couldn’t have done more to make me happy. The interior was nicely furnished and spotlessly clean.
Quiet rooms at back.
- The room was spacious and warm with a welcome bath after a long walking day. The staff were very helpful and accommodating.
- Friendly owner greeted us on arrival and after a 30km walk on Camino we were very pleased to relax in this pleasant hotel. We ate in the bar area and owners mother prepared a super dinner.
This hotel is situated a short distance from the center of Santiago and near the Tambre and Costa Vella business districts. The site has lovely grounds and parking.The hotel is situated in a tranquil and pleasant setting. You can easily get to the most interesting sites in the region from here, including the city of Apóstol and local beaches.The Castro’s bedrooms are all exterior facing and have free Wi-Fi connection. This relaxing setting is the perfect place to return to after a day of travel, business or tourism. Enjoy traditional Galician cuisine in the Hotel Castro’s restaurant.The Hotel Castro has excellent facilities for hosting any type of business event or special occasion.
- Very luxe and also very well priced. Right on the Camino Inglés. Staff is very nice.
- The receptionist was helpful. He also served in the restaurant at dinner and seemed rushed off his feet in the restaurant, as was his colleague who arrived later.
- Clean and spacious motel. The price 65€ was ok,as it was 10-12min away from Santiago (by car).
- Esta sobre el Camino de Santiago (camino ingles) y es emocionante ver el entusiasmo de los peregrinos
- 2 letti da 1 piazza e mezzo – il silenzio – la facilità nel raggiungere centro Santiago/ Aeropoprto, buono ma con un menu corto il ristorante Castro apppena fuori dell’albergo (Ristorante interno albergo chiuso sabato/domenica)
This hotel is located on the Santiago Way, offering the traveler a warm and cozy atmosphere in Monte do Gozo, with Santiago visible in the distance.This place is located in a rural setting, 2 miles from the center of Santiago and is an ideal stop off point for walkers on the Santiago way and tourists to the region. The property includes pleasant rooms, a restaurant and large gardens with a homey atmosphere.You can easily arrive by car, as the hotel is near the highway that goes to the airport. There is parking available in the complex.
- Just steps from the last 5 miles of the Camino Santiago, near Monte do Gozo. Two fine restaurants nearby. Take the #6 bus into the city for 1€, or a taxi for 8€. Nice continental breakfast for 5€. Clean, quiet, friendly/helpful staff. I would stay here again!
- Everything was great and the people are so nice! They even did my laundry for me and folded it with such care. The only drawback is that the bar is only a bar and does not serve food, but not a big deal since there are restaurants nearby. This was the perfect place to stop and rest so I was fresh rolling into Santiago the next morning.
- This was our last stop on the Camino. The room was clean.
- The room was fairly large and very comfortable bed. Staff was very friendly and accommodating.
- Great location to rest up and tackle the last few km into Santiago. Immaculate room, comfortable bed.
Gran Hotel Los Abetos
The luxurious 4-star Gran Hotel Los Abetos is set in the San Lazaro neighborhood, offering impressive views of Santiago de Compostela. It offers an outdoor swimming pool during summer and a free onsite parking.Each air-conditioned room in Los Abetos has free Wi-Fi and a large flat-screen TV. All rooms are soundproofed, and all have marble bathrooms.The Gran Hotel Los Abetos has a tennis court, as well as 2 saunas and a gym. Staff will be happy to advise on golf courses and other outdoor activities.The hotel’s Bordon Restaurant offers a good range of regional dishes, and has a well-stocked wine cellar. You can enjoy city views from the poolside bar and there is also a lobby bar with a piano.Free shuttle service is offered Monday through Saturday and everyday during the month of August.Los Abetos is located just off the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, close to the Galician Convention Center, As Cancelas Shopping Center and the Galicia Culture City. Santiago Airport is 10 minutes away.
Restaurant for dinner did not open till 8:30pm. Should be 7 pm.
Not many options to eat before the 8:30pm time
- Great pool, unit had its own garage, clean, nice lobby, room has small refrigerator
- Beautiful facility! The room was spacious and lovely. We visited the pool a couple of times and it was clean and comfortable. Breakfast buffet was very good. They have a shuttle into town and that worked out great. Staff were all very helpful.
- Breakfast is terrific. Room are a great size. Staff were friendly and helpful. Free parking.
- Great option for free parking and a room for a family of four. The free shuttle to/from town was helpful.
- Restaurant for dinner did not open till 8:30pm. Should be 7 pm.
Hotel Santiago Apóstol
Located in the San Lazaro neighborhood,10 minutes’ drive from the historic center of Santiago, Hotel Santiago Apóstol lies at the end of the French Route of the pilgrimage. Buses to the city center stop outside the hotel.Free WiFi and free outdoor parking are available. All of the rooms in the Santiago Apóstol are light and spacious. They feature a flat-screen TV and air conditioning.The Roi Xordo restaurant is open for lunch and dinner every day. It serves traditional cuisine and enjoys spectacular views of the city.The Palacio de Congresos is 0.6 mi away and you can drive to the City of Culture of Galicia in 10 minutes. The Hotel Santiago Apóstol is well connected with easy access to the AP9 Motorway.
- The hotel is very clean and close to the city. If you have a car is no need to drive to the city, instead is a bus stop right at front of the hotel. The room is very spacious and the beds are very comfortable. I will stay here again.
- People at the front desk were wonderful bus just outside ..
- Lovely comfy bed and nice warm shower. Bit noisy as our room faces the road but over all perfect for an overnight stay
- Good value for money. I was passing by so distance to the city was not my concern
Jessica, on day shift, and Luz on night shift, were amazing! They spoke fantastic English and were helpful in every way imaginable.
There is a cafe/bar on-site open 24/7, and a restaurant on-site open during normal business hours. We loved this location, and we loved the warm, inviting Spirit of this hotel. We will definitely stay there again!
Hotel Oca Puerta del Camino
Set in Santiago de Compostela’s San Lázaro District, Hotel Oca Puerta del Camino is next to Galicia’s Exhibition Center. It offers an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi.Each spacious, air-conditioned room at the Puerta del Camino hotel features flat-screen satellite TV, a mini-bar and a safe. A hairdryer and amenities are included in the modern bathrooms.The on site Berenguela Restaurant serves creative Spanish cuisine in a formal setting. A range of regional, national and international wines is available. The hotel also has an informal café-terrace.The city’s Lavacolla Airport is only 5 mi away. Regular airport buses and buses to the city center leave from a bus stop located just 350 feet away.Hotel Puerta del Camino is 10 minutes’ drive from Santiago’s city center.
- Nice garden area, didn’t use the pool but it looked very well taken care of and inviting.
- Very clean and elegant hotel which exceeded our expectations. The staff in the breakfast room were very hospitable and accommodating.
- every thing was more than I expected, the room size was huge, it definitely classifies in my book as five stars, location was great.
- Rooms were nice, bed was comfy, didn’t have time for the pool but it looked great.
- The hotel has a lot of space out and inside the room
Eurostars San Lazaro
This modern hotel is in Santiago de Compostela’s San Lázaro District. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, a TV, a mini-bar and private bathroom with a hairdryer.Located 5 minutes’ walk from the hotel is a bus stop taking you to the city center every 20 minutes, and the airport, 5 mi away, every 30 minutes.Eurostars San Lazaro offers direct access to the Galicia Convention and Exhibition Center. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.A buffet breakfast is served in the San Lazaro Hotel’s restaurant. Guests can also enjoy drinks and snacks in the café-bar.The hotel offers easy access to the AP-9 Atlantic Motorway, and has free on-site public parking. San Lázaro Stadium and Carlo Magno Park are a short walk away.
- The staff were all very friendly and generous with their time and attention
- Nice and quiet room. Just a few blocks from public transportation to the main attractions in Santiago.
- Amazing, clean, modern, with all the amenities- fantastic breakfast (not included)
- We decided to get the breakfast package with our room. It was delicious and a bargain.
- We really enjoyed the breakfast during our stay. Large varied selection of food to choose from. The hotel was very clean, and well looked after.
Hotel San Jacobo
This hotel is located in front of Galicia Convention and Exhibition Center. Rooms feature a TV, heating and a private bathroom. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.Hotel San Jacobo offers a bar-cafeteria where guests can enjoy breakfast as well as tapas and drinks.San Jacobo Hotel is located in front of the San Lázaro Stadium. It is located on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, just 1.9 mi from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral.Bicycle and car rental can be arranged by the tour desk at San Jacobo, which also has free parking. There is a bus stop in front of the hotel, which offers direct buses to the city center and airport.
- The room was comfortable. Breakfast was simple but value the money.
- Comfortable and near to the us depot for my departure in the morning
- Excellent location and great value for money. The size of the room was great. There is a supermarket nearby.
Location good for the airport
Nice authentic bar
- About cafe/bars around the hotel. Not in the city but near to big mall. Bus station in front of hotel!!
Top Hotels In Carballal Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Carballal Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Carballal Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Carballal Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!