10 Best Hotels To Stay In Carandía Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Carandía Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Carandía Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Carandía Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Carandía Cantabria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Carandía Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Carandía Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Carandía Cantabria:
Posada La Panaderia De Castañeda
Featuring a large garden with access to the River Pas, Posada La Panaderia De Castañeda is in Villabáñez, 6.2 mi from Torrelavega. The small country hotel offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.The rustic-style country house features exposed-stone walls and wooden ceilings. Each room at Posada La Panaderia De Castañeda includes a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower.A breakfast is daily served in the spacious shared lounge. Guests will find BBQ facilities and outdoor furniture in the garden. Fishing in the River Pas is a popular activity that can be enjoyed in the property.Several beaches and coves on the Cantabrian Coast can be reached within 20 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Santander is 16 mi away.
- The breakfast was very comprehensive, the setting and service were excellent ,with individual attention by madam.
- Todo en general…la habitación, el lugar, la amabilidad de Maria y el fondo musical q tenia para la hora del desayuno.Un placer
- Todo un 10, trato personal, atención, tipo de casa. De repetir, todo fantástico
- La dueña y la Posada entera con muchísimo gusto y super cómodo
- Excelente trato “gracias Maria”” . Casa totalmente recomendable.
Gran Hotel Balneario De Puente Viesgo
Gran Hotel Puente Balneario Viesgo features a luxury spa, fitness center and free parking. It is set in attractive gardens by Cantabria’s River Pas and is 17 mi from Santander.All rooms at the Gran Hotel Puente Viesgo have free WiFi. Each includes cable TV, a mini-bar and a private bathroom. Most rooms have air conditioning.The hotel spa offers a range of hydrotherapy treatments, a massage service and flotation pool. It also has a hydro-massage pool, hot tubs and saunas.The Balneario Viesgo is surrounded by hills and forests. The UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Caves of Monte Castillo is 5 minutes’ drive away and the Cabárceno Natural Park is just 9.3 mi away.The hotel has good access to major roads. These include the E70 and A67 motorways. The hotel has an airport transfer service, available on request.
- The location in a beutifull village is amazing. visited during November and the wether was great
bedrooms are small but confortable ,
the restaurant is nice and calm
this is a place to rest
- the location is stunning. The complex was very relaxed and the staff attentive and friendly. The food was good. It’s a great place to go for two or three days to unwind, enjoy the spar and Pool
- Beautiful bedroom in the other building. Quiet and very comfortable. Excellent Spa treatments but a bit pricey. Ideal location for the local caves and famous villages. Staff on reception spoke some English. They were all very helpful, professional and cheerful. Very popular with Spanish retired folk.
- This is a really lovely hotel in a beautiful location. We chose it initially as it was the closest to two caves which we wanted to visit. The caves contain some of the world’s oldest cave art and are only a 10 minute drive from the hotel. This hotel is out in the countryside in a small village but is within very easy striking distance of Santander. Would make a great stop off point for those taking the ferry to/from the UK. The hotel had a variety of spa facilities but we didn’t partake of any of those.
Hotel La Terraza De Puente Viesgo
This small, attractive hotel is over 100 years old and located in the picturesque Cantabrian village, Puente de Viesgo is famous for its prehistoric caves and stunning countryside surroundings.Hotel La Terraza de Puente Viesgo is located right in the heart of the region, where you can find some superb unspoiled beaches not over-crowded like many other areas of Spain, as well as the spectacular Picos de Europa mountain range, great for hiking, climbing and various other outdoor pursuits. There are also many interesting medieval villages, monuments, architectural and well-preserved prehistoric cave.
- Lots of new furnishings and fixtures give this older property a new and fashionable feeling. Light colored wood trim and furniture make it seem light-filled and airy inside. Our room was well-planned and stylish with a skylight that opened nicely. There was a sitting room just outside our room which added a feeling of spaciousness. Breakfast is included and was delicious and the set-price evening meal was offered to hotel occupants at a discount.
- Friendly staff. Nice food on site. Nearby carpark. Smallish town with a lot of character.
- We have stayed at this hotel on several occasions, every aspect of our stay on all occasions has been excellent. The only suggestion I would have, is that it would be helpful to have the menus in English on days that English guests are staying.
- considering it was booked on line it was very pleasing. pleasant staff good value for money public parking not so good.
We loved everything about this hotel. The hotel is excellent, lovely rooms, and bar/restaurant areas.
The staff are very friendly and helpful.
The food is excellent and exceptional value. Three course evening meal only 10 euro’s
Continental Breakfast was very good.
The area is lovely, we strolled through the lovely little town and had a really nice riverside walk.
Also their are caves with prehistoric drawings to see and explore only a mile away.
Villa Arce Hotel
Villa Arce Hotel offers a shared garden, a terrace and free WiFi throughout in Puente Viesgo. Suances Beach is 30 minutes’ drive away and Santander is 25 mi away.All the modern rooms at this property come with a terrace, TV and mini-bar. Their private bathrooms include a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some include a sofa and a spa bath. There is a shared library and TV area for guests to make use of.The hotel has a tour desk where you can arrange outdoor activities such as hiking, canoeing, cycling and fishing, or get tourist information of the area.Parque Natural Dunas de Liencres Nature Reserve is 17 mi from Villa Arce Hotel and a 30-minute drive will take you to Santander Airport.
- A bit hard to find, off the road in an unlikely rural neighborhood. Lovely building with a rustic view of fields and farms. No English spoken at all, nor the humor to make a stab at communication… comfortable but not welcoming.
- Charming hotel in lovely countryside. Very friendly staff. Superb breakfast.
- We arrived late due to the ferry, the lady then went out of her way to prepare us a meal. Good bed and toilet facilities. Breakfast was very nice and I must admit the staff were top notch. The views were superb and has a sitting room, balcony where you can relax.
- Very smart and modern design new hotel in the countryside with very pleasant people looking after us.
- Lovely rural location, very clean and comfortable. A 40 minutes walk to Puente Viesgo.
Posada La Robla
Posada La Robla is set in a traditional Cantabrian house in La Cueva, 20 minutes’ drive from Santander Airport. Surrounded by a small village and countryside, it offers free bicycle use and a free WiFi zone.Combining rustic rooms and modern apartments, the property features wooden floors and natural light. Each has a satellite TV, heating and soundproofing. Apartments also offer a well-equipped kitchenette, and some have a private terrace.Breakfast is offered in La Robla’s dining room. Guests can relax in the garden terrace. There is also a lounge with a fireplace and free Wi-Fi.Free parking is available nearby, and the property is just 10 minutes’ drive from Cabárceno Nature Reserve. There is a Vía Verde cycling route just 150 feet away. With easy access to the A8 Motorway, the Posada is 20 minutes’ drive from Santillana del Mar and the Altamira Caves.
- very welcoming, very friendly . Hotel clean with good modern bathroom , massive selection of food for breakfast. would certainly stay again if in the area.
- we made a booking for double room but didn’t noticed that only apartment rooms allowed dogs. emailed the hotel and they upgraded us to the apartment on arrival with no extra charge. good French classic breakfast. location is not busy at night and good cheap restaurant just 3km away.
- We stopped over on our way to the ferry as we wanted to visit the amazing nature nearby. We were the only guests because apparently at the time of year only weekends are busy. That said we were treated very well and didn’t feel that they held back…..including providing a huge breakfast buffet for us in the morning. A beautiful and well-crafted hotel very near Santander.
- la ubicación, el personal y la limpieza fueron perfectas. La verdad que la cama es muy grande y muy comoda y el desayuno está bien, rico aunque quizá le incluiría mas productos de la zona y no bollería.
- Increíble el sitio, todo muy limpio y la atención muy buena.
This modern hotel is located in Torrelavega in Cantabria. It offers a wide range of sports and leisure facilities, including a 1640 ft² fitness center and 2 heated swimming pools.Relax in the Torresport’s impressive spa facility, where you will find steam baths, saunas and a spacious gym. There are experience showers, a hot tub or spa pool. You can even pamper yourself with a massage or beauty treatment available in the center.The restaurant serves a daily buffet breakfast and also offers dinner. There is a café serving snacks and drinks which you can enjoy on the terrace.Hotel Torresport is conveniently located for visiting the region of Cantabria and the rest of Green Spain. It lies just 12 mi outside the regional capital of Santander and features great road connections.Cabarceno Nature Reserve is a 30-minute drive from the hotel, and the Altamira Caves can be reached in 20 minutes by car. The Soplao caves are 1 hour away.
Good facilities felt safe although very busy with adults and children around. Comfortable
clean large room with big bathroom.good bedding and towels. Will return. Secure underground parking.
- superb location, adjacent to A 67, for a stop over when travelling from Santander south
Fabulous room and bathroom.
Ideal staging post right beside the motorway.
Excellent spa facilities.
Roomy indoor garage parking
- Close to the Port of Santander if you don’t want to night drive soon after you arrive. Cleanliness was vey good and the staff were helpful and friendly.
- Open to late check-in after long ferry delay. Easy to reach from Santander. Restaurant open till late.
- Good facilities felt safe although very busy with adults and children around. Comfortable
B&B El Jardín de Aes
B&B El Jardín de Aes is a renovated 18th-century colonial house, located 1,650 feet from Cantabria’s Puente Viesgo. Set in gardens, it features an outdoor pool, free WiFi and free parking.The rustic rooms are heated and feature a TV and wooden floors. Some have wooden beams and a seating area. The private bathroom comes with a shower.Breakfast is available at B&B El Jardín de Aes. There is an outdoor terrace and guests can also relax in the library.Puente Viesgo is known for its cave paintings and thermal spa, as well as many hiking trails. Santillana del Mar and Suances Beach are within a 30-minute drive. Santander Airport is 22 mi away.
- Relaxing environment. Scenic views. Great pictures. Awsome service.
- Loved the rooms views. Shower was very good. Lovely people who came and found us when we couldn’t find the place.
- The lady was very sweet but neither she or her husband could speak English . The house is beautiful and the views from the balcony are wonderful . There’s a restaurant along the road which is good . Good for a stop over from Santander.
- The B&B was located in an attractive rural and mountainous area on a main road and represented very good value for money. There was parking space and the large house had very interesting decor and architecture. The breakfast was good.
- The owner was very friendly and helpful. Nothing was too much for her.
Hotel Marqués de Santillana
One of our top picks in Torrelavega.Located in central Torrelavega, 1,800 feet from Torrelavega Train Station and a 15-minute walk from Saja River, Hotel Marqués de Santillana offers soundproofed rooms with heating and free Wi-Fi.Fitted with wooden flooring, all rooms include satellite TV and telephone. The private bathroom comes with a bathtub, hairdryer, and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge with a TV and a dining room where breakfast is served. Laundry and ironing services are available for a surcharge.While in Torrelavega, you can visit the Altamira Caves, a 17-minute drive from the hotel. The coastal city of Santander is 16 mi away.
Nice sized room. Very clean. Bathroom a bit dated.
Nice staff. Good location.
Tengo claro que si en alguna otra ocasión, tendría que instalarme en algún hotel en Torrelavega, volvería aquí. A pesar de que solo pase una noche allí, estuve muy agusto. La habitación estaba genial con todo tipo de detalles.
Respecto al desayuno me pareció increíble, ya que había mucha variedad y para todos los gustos
- El desayuno tipo buffet incluido en el precio,está justo
- Fue una estancia efímera, llegué a la hora de dormir y madrugué. No puedo valorar nada más
- La limpieza, lo agradables que fueron durante toda la estancia, la variedad en el desayuno Y la situación del hotel.
- Nice sized room. Very clean. Bathroom a bit dated.
This small, contemporary-styled hotel is located near the shopping area of the city of Torrelavega, in northern Spain’s beautiful Cantanbria region.The Montedobra features smartly decorated rooms with a range of modern facilities. These include plasma-screen TVs, free Wi-Fi internet and bathrooms with hydromassage showers or spa baths. A continental or American breakfast is served daily at the hotel’s café bar.Hotel staff are on hand to help you arrange your trips around Cantabria. These might include the region’s beaches, just 4.3 mi away, the Picos de Europa mountains or the prehistoric Altamira caves. The regional capital of Santander is just a 16 mi drive away.
- Small clean hotel, good location and value for money
- We arrived very late due to ferry crossing in bad weather. Room ready, very comfortable and modern with great bathroom. Excellent value breakfast for 5 €. Lovely staff.
- Very friendly staff. Very clean. Lovely coffee. Cheap mini bar
- Cheerful and helpful staff. Location close to the bus station. Clean enough. Good wifi.
- location is very closed from bus station. room is clean, staff’s very very kind.
Regio Hotel is located in Torrelavega, just 2,450 feet from the Railway Station. It offers spacious rooms with a free breakfast buffet and free Wi-Fi. There is a 24-hour reception desk.Hotel Regio’s rooms feature parquet floors and are exterior-facing. Each includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with bath tub or shower.Guests will find shops, bars and restaurants within 5 minutes’ walk of the hotel. The city’s Plaza Mayor Square is just 1,650 feet away.Cabárceno Natural Park is 30 minutes’ drive away. Comillas and Santander can both be reached in less than 30 minutes by car.
The bed was very comfortable.
The owner have a good recommend for a place to eat.
- The bed was comfy. It’s within walking distance of bars and restaurants
- Initially shocked to find the hotel on a first floor of an apartment block. The staff however were friendly and the room was nice and clean. Included national TV channels and a fridge. Parking however was a public car park opposite the hotel and is not secure.
- 1 star should be 2 star, large, comfortable room, great bathroom, pleasant breakfast and only 4 minutes from train and city centre. Great value
- Large spacious room with bathroom and mini fridge. Staff were friendly and the hotel was in a very good location. Had a lift to get to the hotel on the 1st floor. Much nicer inside than it first appeared from outside.
- The bed was very comfortable.
Top Hotels In Carandía Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Carandía Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Carandía Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Carandía Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!