Caracas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Caracas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Caracas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Caracas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Caracas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Caracas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hotels in Caracas.
10 Best Hotels In Caracas:
One of our best sellers in Caracas! Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, Cayena-Caracas is located in Caracas. The hotel has a terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Simon Bolivar Airport is 12 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Lidotel Centro Lido Caracas
Located in the Centro Lido Financial Center, Hotel Centro Lido offers modern rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. Facilities include a gym and a spa.All rooms at Centro Lido Hotel are equipped with air conditioning, satellite TV, and a private marble bathroom. Some rooms have a spacious seating area.Guests can participate in aerobics classes in the well-equipped gym. There is also a spa with massage rooms, a sauna, and a steam bath.Hotel Centro Lido’s restaurant Le Nouveau offers international and local gourmet cuisine. Room service is available 24/7.Guests can benefit from the many shops, movie theaters, restaurants and bars that are located inside the Centro Lido Financial Center.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Alex Caracas
Located 800 feet from La Candelaria square and just over a quarter mile from the subway station, the Hotel Alex Caracas features a gym, a spa, and a restaurant. Breakfast and free Wi-Fi are provided.The rooms in Hotel Alex Caracas feature private bathrooms, air conditioning, TVs and minibars.Guests can order international dishes at the restaurant or snacks at the rooftop bar. Laundry and dry cleaning services can be arranged.Hotel Alex Caracas is 18 miles from Simon Bolivar International Airport and private parking is available on site for a fee.
- Optimal location, great attention to client, all services available, a great hotel in the centre of Caracas!
- Good price value. But don’t book/pay online. Show up, and change money at the hotel and pay local prices, otherwise it’s like 5 times more expensive.
- The hotel was new with nice rooms. And the area with the pool on top of the hotel was nice. Free newspapers at the reception was a good service..
- Las instalaciones son modernas. La habitación era amplia.
- Personel çok yardımcı idi.İsmini hatırlamıyorum ama orta yaşlı resepsiyon yöneticisi bey gerçekten güvenlik vs her konuda bana çok yardımcı oldu Gitmek istediğim Simon Bolivar meydanına gideceğim güvenli caddeleri bile bana elle kroki ile çizerek tek tek anlattı,paramı yerel paraya çok uygun kur ile bozdurmam için bana çok yönlendirici oldu Çok iyi derecede İngilizce biliyordu Her konuda çok yardımcı oldu Çok uygun fiyata Otel-havaalanı transferini bile ayarladı benim için..Kısaca çok güven verdi çok misafirperverdi.Caracas gibi çok riskli denilen bir şehirde kendimi güvende hissetmemi sağlayan bir oteldi.Ayrıca roof bar manzara olarak süperdi.Otelde yemek yemek için restaurant,fitness,bar,roof her tür imkan olduğundan çok konforlu idi,akşamları dışarı çıkılması çok riskli bir yer olduğundan tüm imkanları otelde kullanabiliyor olmak çok avantajlı idi. Ayrıca Çok merkezi bir konumda idi,civarda başka restaurantlar ve mağazalar olması sebebiyle alternatifler de sunuyordu.
Gran Melia Caracas
Featuring an outdoor pool with hydro-massage tub and sauna, the Gran Melia is a luxury hotel in Caracas’s Sabana Grande. It offers elegant rooms in classical European style and 3 world-class restaurants.Each of the refined rooms of the Gran Melia Caracas features a bathroom with bathtub and hairdryer. Modern amenities include TVs with cable and air conditioning.Guests are welcomed in a striking lobby with crystal chandeliers and Spanish tapestries from the 16th century. They have free access to the facilities of the hotel which include a well equipped gym with cardio and fitness activities and a business center with Wi-Fi and wired internet available.Local attractions in close proximity to the Meliá Caracas Hotel include Sabana Grande Boulevard, Plaza Bolívar, bustling with many shops and cafes and the greenery of Cerro El Avila National Park. Sabana Grande metro station is 2 blocks north of the hotel.
- The hotel itself is good , the staff were ok too . But of course considering the situation in the country many things are missing . I’ll be back there on my next trip to Caracas
- THE ONLY THING THAT I REALLY LIKE WAS THE GYM FACILITES
- taxis service excelent, botones staff good service,they dont belong to hotel
- Nada no volvería a quedarme nunca más ahí pésima la atención y el trato hacia los huespedes
- El cuarto elegante, bien equipada, bien arreglada, cama muy cómoda, buen televisor, buena luz….
Eurobuilding Hotel & Suites Caracas
Featuring a swimming pool, a fitness center and a sauna, Eurobuilding Hotel & Suites Caracas offers stylish rooms in the financial district. The center of the city is a 15 minute drive away.Fully carpeted and elegantly decorated, rooms at EuroBuilding Caracas feature Wi-Fi and cable TV. Some rooms have private spa bathtubs and grant access to a luxurious lounge.A buffet breakfast can be requested for an extra fee. International and local dishes can be ordered at the 4 restaurants. Cocktails and hot brews can be enjoyed at the lobby bar.Guest can use the tennis court, unwind on the lounge chairs by the pool or indulge themselves with spa services. Gift shops are available inside the property.The 24-hour front desk can make arrangements for shuttles to Simon Bolivar Airport, which is a 45 minute drive away.
- The bed was ok. The room could have been cleaner. The bathroom needs refurbishing. The hotel is a basket case: ultraexpensive and nothing to support such artificial price!
- I already informed Booking.com about the unfortunate situation
- Las instalaciones, tienen muy buen restaurante italiano
- Das Zimmer und das Hotel war sehr sauber. Das Personal war freundlich und hat uns geholfen. Das Hotel sieht sehr edel aus.
Mandatemi la fattura che non mi hanno voluto fare a nome :
iterchimica, via Marconi 22 , Suisio 24040
Renaissance Caracas La Castellana Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and an outdoor pool, Renaissance Caracas La Castellana Hotel offers accommodations in Caracas, just 10 miles from Maiquetía. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, concierge services and a hairdresser’s at the property.Simon Bolivar Airport is 12 miles away.
- Staff extremely helpful particularly Rebecca the concierge. In a country where the economic situation is difficult, it was impressive that the hotel maintained such high standards. Was also pleasantly surprised the surrounding area appeared safe to walk around.
Curteous service ..but one exemption in the dining area caused by a
female refused entry because it was 15 minutes before closing for
It was nice and by saying that it was what you should normally get when you travel but unfortunately the bad reputation Venezuela have this times I was pleasantly surprised as none of those rumors were true
Safety,food,comfort were all there
I will come back
- Location is handy, food choices not bad considering circumstances.
- The food was amazing and the staff at the restaurant were always ego to please.
Pestana Caracas Premium City & Conference Hotel
Featuring a top-floor outdoor pool with 360 degrees views of the city, the Pestana offers elegant accommodations in contemporary style. It includes a jacuzzi and a gym overlooking El Avilla Mountain.The modern guestrooms of the hotel are air-conditioned and feature flat screen TVs with cable reception and a work desk. The private bathrooms include a bathtub and a hairdryer.At the Pestana Caracas Hotel and Suites guests can enjoy international food and a selection of local dishes served at the Ribeira Brava restaurant. The Lounge bar in the Penthouse serves drinks and offers views all over Caracas. Wi-Fi is free of charge in public areas.Located near Del Este Park, the hotel is steps away from Santa Eduvigis Metro Station and 10 miles from Simon Bolivar International Airport. Private parking is possible on site.
The view from the pool is amazing, warm sunset.
There’s a supermarket just across the street and the area is very safe.
- the pool is great. I had some beers in the pub at the top.
- PEDI CAMA MATRIMONIAL Y ME DIERON INDIVIDUAL, EL TRATO DEL PERSONAL PESIMO, DE LOS PEORES QUE HE VISTO
- Todo las habitaciones son muy buenas y las areas son bellisima y la piscina la atención excelente. El desayuno divino.
- El trato del personal y las instalaciones en general.
- The view from the pool is amazing, warm sunset.
JW Marriott Caracas
JW Marriot is in the trendy El Rosal area, and offers elegant interiors and a garden pool. Guests can enjoy South American and Japanese cuisine, the well-equipped gym and sauna.Rooms at JW Marriott Caracas offer classical décor, marbled bathrooms and ample windows. All have modern facilities including air conditioning and cable TV, while some have a separate living room area.Guests can enjoy Chilean specialties at the Sur New World Fusion Restaurant or Japanese and Peruvian fusion cuisine at Nori Sushi & Ceviche Bar. A rich breakfast buffet with croissants and fruits is available.Located in downtown Caracas, JW Marriott is 11 miles from Simon Bolivar Airport. It is within walking distance of boutiques, bars and recreation options, and offers free parking, and Wi-Fi in public areas.
No reviews yet.
Waldorf Hotel Boutique
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Waldorf Hotel Boutique offers accommodations in Caracas, just 7 miles from Maiquetía. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and Blu-ray player. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or city. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Simon Bolivar Airport, 10 miles from Waldorf Hotel Boutique.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Olé Caribe
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sauna, Hotel Olé Caribe is located in Macuto, just 7 miles from Caracas. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, mountains or pool are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries provided.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, room service and a hairdresser’s at the property.You can play tennis, ping-pong, and pool at the hotel. The nearest airport is Simon Bolivar Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- I love eating by the pool. Food is always great, especially the breakfast buffet is always great.
- the swimming pool and the location (close enough to the airport but far enough from caracas)
- THIS IS THE PERFECT PLACE FOR ME TO STAY. I LIKE EVERYTHING ABOUT THE HOTEL!
It was beautiful, the pool area was awesome !!
The staff was super friendly. The food at the restaurant was great
-Airport-hotel transfer was good. The driver was very friendly and on time.
-Check-in / Check-out was fast.
-E-mails exchange with hotel personnel was very professional and trustworthy.
Top Hotels In Caracas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Caracas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Caracas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Caracas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!