10 Best Hotels To Stay In Capitola California – Top Hotel Reviews
Capitola California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Capitola California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Capitola California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Capitola California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Capitola California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Capitola California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Capitola California:
Monarch Cove Inn
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Monarch Cove Inn is located in Capitola. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Monterey is 26 miles from Monarch Cove Inn, and San Jose is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mineta San Jose International Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Continental breakfast was great. Bed was very nice.
- The location was beautiful. The staff were very personable. The continental breakfast was brought to your room.
- 1. The view was exceptional. 2. The staff were friendly and helpful. 3. The breakfast was delicious. 4. Excellent hot water! 5. Grounds of property were well maintained.
- Perfect location. Beautiful, Comfortable, clean, quiet property. Nice breakfast. Jenny in the office was very friendly & helpful. We’ve been here before & we will be back.
- Beautiful location; beautiful, quiet, facilities. Loved our stay and would certainly visit again!
Quality Inn & Suites Capitola
This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. This motel, just a 10-minute walk from Capitola beach and village, has free Wi-Fi and a daily hot breakfast. A seasonal outdoor swimming pool and guest laundromat are available for guest use.A flat-screen cable TV and a balcony are included in each room at Quality Inn & Suites Capitola. A microwave, a compact fridge, ironing facilities and a hairdryer are are also provided.The Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk and University of California at Santa Cruz are within 7 miles away of Capitola Quality Inn & Suites. Cabrillo College is 2 miles from the property.
- Room was very quiet, spacious, clean with sunny balcony. Bed and bedding crisp and comfortable. There are no rooms on either side. Grounds very pretty with lots of parking. A few minutes drive to beach. Mall nearby with drug and grocery store.
- The balcony had a nice view of the trees and the sunset.
- Beautiful grounds. Clean and modern decor. Friendly service.
- Love this family run hotel. Nicely upgraded – every single lamp had good bulbs and charging outlets. Nice decor, comfy beds, spotlessly clean and so close to all the cool stuff in Capitola. Breakfast was good and staff is very friendly and helpful.
- Good variety of breakfast foods. Comfy beds. Beautiful property.
Inn at Depot Hill
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Just a 10 minute walk from Capitola Beach and Wharf, this luxurious B&B offers an evening wine reception complete with appetizers. A full breakfast is served daily. All rooms have free Wi-Fi.Spa quality bath salts and bathrobes are provided in each room at Inn at Depot Hill. A featherbed encourages a good night’s rest. Guests can watch a movie on their flat-screen TV complete with satellite.A breakfast featuring a variety of hot dishes such as quiche or pancakes is available daily. Cereal, fruit and baked goods are available. A decadent desert is served every evening.Inn at Depot Hill Capitola is a 15 minute drive from Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk. Guests wanting to experience the sea on an old-world vessel can do so at California Classic Sail a 15 minute walk away.
- We so enjoyed the Delft room, not a corner forgotten. Now I’m curious to see the decors in the other rooms. The purpose of the trip was to try the renowned Shadowbrook Restaurant, so the Inn was a delightful bonus.
- Loved the quiche breakfast, and the bed was very comfortable. Our room was spacious and attractive.
- Whole experience was outstanding.Very nice touch with afternoon snacks and evening wine and cheese plates.
- Breakfast brought to our room was delicious and plentiful. Everyone was so nice and accommodating. loved the outside area with the fountain. Very quiet and comfortable stay and we hated to leave. Short walk to beach was great for us to be able to not drive our car and have to find parking in Capitola.
- The property is positioned in the community so you can park your car and walk to the beach and other points of interest. The rooms are very comfortable and the service was outstanding. Love sitting in the library, drink a glass of port that was available to all guest.. prefect setting to close a great night out
Best Western Plus Capitola By-the-Sea Inn & Suites
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Best Western Plus Capitola By-the-Sea Inn & Suites is located in Santa Cruz, 26 miles from Monterey and 26 miles from San Jose.All rooms have a TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Carmel is 29 miles from Best Western Plus the Sea, and Marina is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mineta San Jose International Airport, 27 miles from Best Western Plus Capitola By-the-Sea Inn & Suites.
- The decor, the room layout, the hotel layout, the extra blankets in the closet, the fireplace, the showerhead was adjustable, there was a line for wet clothes you could pull out in the shower, microwave and mini fridge, nice big closet and the staff was amazing! Oh and the hot tub was great.
- good location fair price and the staff was very helpful.
- Comfortable room in a great location. Good pool and hot tub. Next time I will bring my husband as both had handicapped access.
Ease of check-in and check-out.
Impeccably clean room.
Heated outdoor pool.
Wide choice of breakfast items
Excellent in every respect
- Chocolate chip cookies! Super friendly staff made us feel very welcome. Walking distance (ish) from center of Capitola. Comfy bed.
Fairfield Inn & Suites Santa Cruz – Capitola
One of our best sellers in Santa Cruz! This Capitola hotel is a 10-minute drive from central Santa Cruz and New Brighton State Beach. It features an outdoor pool, and spacious suites with 32-inch flat-screen TVs and an iPod dock.A microwave, mini-fridge and coffee-maker are standard in every modern suite at the Fairfield Inn and Suites Santa Cruz-Capitola. All suites include free Wi-Fi and a sitting area with sofa bed.A daily buffet breakfast is served at the Santa Cruz Fairfield Inn. It has hot and cold items, as well as coffee, tea and juice.Free access to the hot tub and on-site gym is available to all guests of the Fairfield Inn. Parking is also free.The Santa Cruz Surfing Museum is 5 miles from the hotel. Long Maine Aquarium is 7 miles away.
- Everything was good. The Breakfast was perfect. Great service. Thank you!
- convenient location to beach. Has clean pool/hot tub. Quiet. Nice bar and bartender!
I got a larger room than I needed but considered it a good value for the price. I was on the 3rd floor and it was very quiet with a good view out the large window. The blackout curtains were very effective. The ventilation system is amazing–no noise and very good temp control. Hot water was quick and plentiful. The parking is inside a locked garage in the basement so the car is safe and secure.
I have been visiting SC for the last 20 years and have tried most of the motels over the years but never found the one that met all my requirements for comfort. This is now my go-to choice for future visits.
Bed very comfy. Excellent facilities in the room.
Breakfast was self service, but good variety of choices available.
All staff greeted me when I passed them in corridors, reception etc. Friendly.
- Nice heated pool and jacuzzi . Great breakfast. Very friendly staff.
Ocean Echo Inn & Beach Cottages
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and views of the sea, Ocean Echo Inn & Beach Cottages is located in Santa Cruz in the region of California, just 26 miles from Monterey. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the inn. San Jose is 27 miles from Ocean Echo Beach Cottages, and Carmel is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mineta San Jose International Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Great location, parking is not easy, no one else was there and I ask for a noon check out and they were not ok with that!! The desk person was very rude. It does have a private beach. The breakfast was marginal! Most likely not to go back, I like to deal with polite people, especially when the room is going for $190.00.
- Our room (#15) was a cozy beach cottage that I never wanted to leave. I loved everything about it. The Jet Tub was amazing – and a kitchen! We will back over and over!
- The location is absolutely stunning. A beautiful quiet cove, clean beach, just stunning. The owner was super friendly and gave excellent recommendations for local restaurants. We would have stayed longer if we could.
- The location of this hotel is perfect! Love walking down to the beach in the morning. The stuff we’re extremely friendly. I will be returning.
- we ended up needing a bigger room and they were happy to accommodate us. They also brought us extra towels,, etc.
One of our top picks in Santa Cruz.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Hotel Solares offers accommodations in Santa Cruz. Private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Monterey is 26 miles from Hotel Solares, and San Jose is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mineta San Jose International Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- The front staff was super courteous. I asked them some questions about extra rollout beds and they politely answered. They also reminded us about free breakfast in the mornings. Lovely.
- The front desk people were super nice there was a issue with my card and they helped me call and get it fixed very patient and sweet
- continental breakfast was poor, coffee was horrible. Staff was very friendly. Refridge, microwave and coffee pot worked ok
- The room was a very present surprise! It was spacious and we had a nice balcony
- The area surrounding wasn’t the greatest but the property is gated and it wasn’t a problem best one in that neighborhood for price nice pool, rooms, breakfast area. Short walk to boardwalk
Dream Inn Santa Cruz
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This beachfront hotel is located next to Santa Cruz’s famous boardwalk and steps from the center of the city, making it an ideal destination for a weekend escape, corporate event, family vacation or romantic getaway.The Dream Inn features a natural, laid back atmosphere inspired by the ocean. All guest rooms and suites include private balconies or patios with spectacular views of Monterey Bay. Enjoy the memorable sunsets, watch the surfers and let the ocean waves lull you to sleep.The hotel’s spacious deck features a pool and hot tub. With a great location and luxurious amenities, the Dream is a great choice for business or pleasure.
- Superior Hotel. Have been on many hotels and this is one of my favorite. Great location and view.
- I absolutely loved my view of my room ! The staff was absolutely Amazing and super nice ?
This place is dreamy. It is the perfect blend of art deco and Joie de vivre. Plus, it is right on the beach with a great pool and a very good restaurant.
Whenever I visit Santa Cruz, this will be the place I stay long into the future.
- The location and theme of the hotel is wonderful for the setting. The pool was heated so nicely you could swim in it year round. Loved the large hot tub. The rooms were big enough for a rollaway. Loved the free bike rentals. Views from all rooms fantastic.
- Great location and view, Restaurant decent, but very pricey.
Best Western Plus All Suites Inn
One of our top picks in Santa Cruz.Best Western Plus All Suites Inn is located in the Westside Santa Cruz neighborhood in Santa Cruz, just 27 miles from Monterey.All rooms are equipped with a TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Jose is 26 miles from Hotel PLUS All Suites Inn, and Carmel is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mineta San Jose International Airport, 27 miles from Best Western Plus All Suites Inn.
Quick easy check in. Breakfast included. Comfy room.
Big, clean shower. Easy to find.
- Esmeralda is very nice. The fitness center was a nice addition having a sauna as most hotels don’t have one
- Me and my partner had received a quiet room and we were never disrupted or bothered by noises, and the bed was extremely comfortable. And most important, the bathroom and shower were clean and nice.
- The King Deluxe rooms are very spacious and comfortable.
- I like the size of our room. I like the microwave & fridge in the room too. I do appreciate that the receptionist Marissa was very friendly & chatty. We do like the breakfast ????! Would stay here again!
- Quick easy check in. Breakfast included. Comfy room.
Comfort Inn Santa Cruz
One of our top picks in Santa Cruz.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Santa Cruz, 28 miles from Monterey, Comfort Inn Santa Cruz features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV with satellite channels. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.San Jose is 25 miles from Comfort Inn Santa Cruz, and Carmel is 30 miles away. Mineta San Jose International Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- Staff was extremely helpful and friendly. The bed was comfortable and the location was great!
- Beds were extremely comfortable and room well maintained.
- Cleanliness of the room and in particular the fresh laundered bedding. Ample towels however bring your own shampoo and conditioner as both are tiny and they do not supply shower gel.
- The hotel staff was friendly, the breakfast area was clean and welcoming. Over all the facility was clean, and quiet which suited my needs for this particular stay. Close to most anything you would want to visit in Santa Cruz.
- I got upgraded to a bigger room , and the bed was so comfortable.
Top Hotels In Capitola California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Capitola California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Capitola California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Capitola California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!