10 Best Hotels To Stay In Capitol Heights Maryland – Top Hotel Reviews
Capitol Heights Maryland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Capitol Heights Maryland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Capitol Heights Maryland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Capitol Heights Maryland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Capitol Heights Maryland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Capitol Heights Maryland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Capitol Heights Maryland:
La Quinta Inn & Suites DC Metro Capitol Beltway
La Quinta Inn & Suites DC Metro Capitol Beltway is located in Capitol Heights, just 10 miles from Washington, DC.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Baltimore is 31 miles from La Quinta DC Metro, and National Harbor is 11 miles away. Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- The room itself was clean and extremely roomy. I had the king bed room. If this is based only on the room it was excellent. lots of ample parking. Also there is no bathtub, only shower. This was not a problem for us though.
- I love how bright the hotel is when you walk in so you can see everything and the set up of the lobby was very nice too. Once I got into my room it was clean and cozy. And when I got up for breakfast it was very nice as well, so many options to choose from!!!
- Rachel and the entire staff was perfect!!!! Rachel deserves a raise!!!!! She’s amazing everything was handled beautifully!! The room and hotel smelled very clean and everyone was very knowledgeable
- I like the proximity to 495 and a Vegetarian Restaurant (Everlasting life). The coffee pot in the room did not work, but having coffee 24hrs was good. The staff was very helpful. ‘Sam’ was very helpful.
- I liked the clean room and 24 hour gym. Also the breakfast was a plus.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Washington, D.C. East – Capitol Heights, MD
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Washington, D.C. East – Capitol Heights, MD offers accommodations in Capitol Heights.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Washington, DC is 10 miles from Country Inn & Suites Capitol Height, and Baltimore is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, 11 miles from Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Washington, D.C. East – Capitol Heights, MD.
The entire facilities were very cleaned, breakfast was plenty and fresh! Their people extremely customer oriented.
- The place was very clean, smelled great. Beds were comfortable and free continental breakfast was good.
- Beds were comfortable. Staff friendly. Great breakfast
- Everything they had to offer, from great staff, to great breakfast, to clean rooms, I ♥️♥️♥️♥️it all
- The staff at the front desk where great! Hot Free meal in the morning was fantastic.
- The entire facilities were very cleaned, breakfast was plenty and fresh! Their people extremely customer oriented.
Motel 6 Washington DC – Capitol Heights
Motel 6 Washington DC – Capitol Heights is located in Capitol Heights. WiFi access is available. Each room here will provide you with air conditioning, a seating area and cable channels. Featuring a bath or shower, private bathroom also comes with free toiletries. Extras include a desk.At Motel 6 Washington DC – Capitol Heights you will find a 24-hour front desk. Other facilities offered at the property include a vending machine. The property offers free parking.The motel is 2.4 miles from Addison Road-Seat Pleasant. Baltimore – Washington International Airport is 22.4 miles away.
- If you would like to stay in a 90 degree room with rude staff….you have found your hell away from hell.
- The only thing that I liked was it was close to Fed Ex field for the Redskins game which was why we were staying there.
- It was 6 miles from my jobsite. The bed was comfortable. Restaurants close by.
- It was in a convenient location for our intended event
- The location was good and value for the room was good. Mostly the staff were excellent people with great manners and very polite. They made the stay great.
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Largo offers accommodations in Largo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.Washington, DC is 10 miles from Hotel Largo, and Baltimore is 30 miles from the property. Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport is 11 miles away.
- It was ok hotel a little repairing needs to be done elevator,the door too room, towels had some marks on them but I know they were clean cause they smelled clean
- Stayed for 2 days and housekeeping never clean my room
the heat at my residence was malfunctioning. I needed a warm place to stay because the outside temperature was below 32 degrees!
the hotel stay served the purpose that I needed. I did not patronize the in-house restaurant, but it did look appealing and lively. the swimming pool was a nice feature, but I was not in the mood for swimming. ( i just wanted a warm room to come to after work )
- I liked the restaurant especially because the breakfast was extremely poor and the breakfast staff were the only unfriendly people of the whole stay.
- The location was next to the highway . Upon entering the lobby to the room the smell of petals ( airfreshner other room essentials) lits the entire place up . The beds are soft very comfortable. The room has mini fridge , microwave etc for your needs. Sunblock shades bathroom was well clean . Great place
DoubleTree by Hilton Largo-Washington DC
One of our best sellers in Largo! Located in Largo, 10 miles from Washington, DC, DoubleTree by Hilton Largo-Washington DC features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a fitness center and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.Baltimore is 29 miles from DoubleTree by Hilton Largo, and National Harbor is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Staff was nice and area was excellent. Facility was beautiful.
- The hotel was clean we always returned to a freshly made bed cups were provided
- The bed was so comfortable and the shower was awesome. I would love if there could be extended hours for the stay to be a little cheaper.
- The Peace and Quiet! The location. The Staff. The Gym. I will be coming back for the gym, too!
- EVERYTHING was 5-star quality! It’s shame they are only a 3-star hotel.
Metro Points Hotel Washington North
Metro Points Hotel Washington North offers accommodations in New Carrollton. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is free shuttle service at the property.Washington, DC is 10 miles from Metro Points Hotel, MD, and Baltimore is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- I love by experience the only thing I disliked was the $100 deposit to hold on my credit card. I have stayed at many hotels and the deposit was that not that costly.
- Over all welcoming by every employee i came in contact with. Safe! And secured!
- I didn’t like anything about that hotel or the employees. The room was not up to par and it didn’t have a microwave in the room. I had to go all the way to the lobby to use the one little microwave they had for the whole hotel.. I also had a busted wall in my bathroom a the water in the sink took a long time to go down. I hated it. I’ll never go again
- Very comfortable beds, large room, almost empty dining room where we had dinner (salmon Caesar Salad), adequate breakfast with made to order omelets. Very nice staff.
- The Cleveland Show of the place and you had a refrigerator in your room
Motel 6 Camp Springs
Motel 6 Camp Springs is located in Camp Springs, just 10 miles from Washington, DC.Each room comes with a TV. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.National Harbor is 6 miles from Motel 6 Camp Springs, and Chantilly is 29 miles away. Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- The location of the hotel was great. Plenty of parking and not crowded or full of people hanging out side. Close to DC about 7 miles. They have a great restaurant in walking distance and several shopping centers on both sides within a mile or so driving. I paid $160 for two nights
- Nothing at all. Our sheets and comforter was dirty and had cigerette holes in it. The toilet paper holder had poop on it. The room was so dirty
- The staff was great and the air condition work well.
- The bed was a good size and it was clean. The pillows were clean and comfortable. The room didn’t smell. The first 3 days it was peacefully quiet as i wanted a room that was out of the way of traffic. I requested it because i needed to sleep. This tranquility was ruined by being placed next to an arguing, loud mouthed, ghetto couple who were having baby mama drama and loud threats and altercations from 1 am to 3 am in the morning.
- It was good lighting in the room…All bulbs were active…It was neat, had plenty of scrapes and smears everywhere..But it was neat, just not clean…
Wyndham Garden Washington DC North
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Wyndham Garden Washington DC North offers accommodations in Cheverly. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Washington, DC is 7 miles from Wyndham Garden Washington DC North, and Baltimore is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- The hotel is clean but a little dated. Hallway carpet is very worn. The elevator is too small and needs to be updated. Loved the massage shower head.
- I like the fact that they had hardwood floors, made the room seem bigger and cleaner!
- Nothing breakfast was poor room was dirty couldn’t go to sleep after I saw a bug
- I didn’t eat breakfast, but the room was nice and comfortable, the staff was excellent and helpful.
- They had roaches and I didn’t like that the worst hotel I ever been to
Red Roof Inn Washington DC-Lanham
A half a mile off Interstate 95, this hotel is 13 miles from central Washington, D.C. and features free Wi-Fi access. The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels.The rooms at the Red Roof Inn Washington DC-Lanham are decorated with bright accent colors and wood furnishings. Some rooms have microwaves, refrigerators and coffee machines.Guests can enjoy morning coffee in the lobby of the Washington D.C. Lanham Red Roof Inn. Free parking is also provided.Six Flags Amusement Park is 7 miles from the Red Roof. The University of Maryland- College Park is 4 miles away.
- Spanish from desks is very arrogant and stupid men.
- The bed in the handicap room was broken! I told the management and was thrilled with our new room! I would recommend lying on the bed as soon as you check in (just in case.)
- Everything was perfect,stores within walking distance and great restaurants close by.
- EVERYTHING WAS GREAT WE HAD A GOOD TIME AND EVEN STAYED A EXTRA NIGHT….JUST WONDERFUL!!!
- No breakfast at all , the area is full of electric power HV cables , rooms are small and beds offered were tiny.too much noise from tenants and parking and towing agents all over.would never go back and would neither recommend
Days Inn Lanham Washington D.C
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Days Inn Lanham Washington D.C offers accommodations in Lanham. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain units feature a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A TV with cable channels is provided.There is an ATM at the property.Washington, DC is 10 miles from Days Inn Lanham Washington D.C, and Baltimore is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, 12 miles from Days Inn Lanham Washington D.C.
- The restaurant appears invisible. There were no attempts to invite customers in this establishment.
- I wrongly assumed all hotels now offer breakfast buffet. Even Econo lodge has a breakfast buffet. It was the smallest tv I have ever see.
- The room was very clean. Also the staff was nice and responsive
- The rooms were beautiful.The tile work in the hotel throughout clean.
- There were 6 roaches in the room. We got a refund.. Needs exterminating
Top Hotels In Capitol Heights Maryland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Capitol Heights Maryland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Capitol Heights Maryland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Capitol Heights Maryland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!