10 Best Hotels To Stay In Capital Hill California – Top Hotel Reviews
Capital Hill California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Capital Hill California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Capital Hill California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Capital Hill California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Capital Hill California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Capital Hill California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Capital Hill California:
Courtyard by Marriott Paso Robles
In a quiet suburb adjacent to Highway 101, Courtyard Paso Robles has an outdoor pool area and on-site fitness facilities. It offers spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV.Guests can enjoy the sun and relax in the poolside hot tub. The gym comes with cardio equipment and free weights. The hotel also offers laundry and dry cleaning facilities.Each air-conditioned room comes with a mini-refrigerator and a desk for work/writing. The cozy sitting area faces the flat-screen TV with channels such as HBO and ESPN. Other amenities include a tea/coffee maker and ironing facilities.The on-site Courtyard Café offers a extensive hot breakfast every morning. Vending machines with cold drinks and snacks is available as well.Paso Robles Golf Course is within 2 miles of the hotel. Free private parking is available on site.
- Room was very attractive. Good food choices at the Bistro.
- The people at the front desk were very helpful and friendly.
- New, clean hotel. Man working on night of December 31, 2017 was very helpful and friendly. Blackout curtains were very effective. Parking was convenient. Had a Starbucks and a bar.
- Clean hotel, free & spacious parking,friendly personnel
- Staff was friendly, and knowledgeable about area activities. Location is extremely convenient for going in town and/or visiting local wineries.
Allegretto Vineyard Resort Paso Robles
Located in Paso Robles, 24 miles from Cambria, Allegretto Vineyard Resort Paso Robles features free WiFi access and free private parking. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Morro Bay is 22 miles from Allegretto Vineyard , and San Simeon is 29 miles from the property.
- Staff and facility were excellent! Our overnight stay was great.
- The staff were extremely helpful and went out of their way too make sure we had everything we needed. The room was quite large with a very high ceiling, and nice patio. The food is delicious!
- Beautiful grounds, unique architecture and art, serene, and lovely! The room was beautiful, the staff were all attentive and friendly. We didn’t want to leave!
- The hotel is impressive to say the least – it is an eclectic combination of the museum of Indian antiques, Tuscany architecture, art and landscaping, American paintings and comfortable sitting areas near the fire places, and a modern hotel infrastructure… Walking around the hotel corridors, terraces and courtyards is already an entertainment. The rooms are spacious with comfortable beds. Heated swimming pool and Jacuzzi is a bonus.
- Well appointed. Great location. Service was superb. Restaurant had great food and amazing staff. This property is a must when visiting Paso.
La Bellasera Hotel & Suites
La Bellasera Hotel & Suites is located in Paso Robles, 31 miles from Pismo Beach and 22 miles from Cambria. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Morro Bay is 18 miles from La Bellasera Hotel, and San Simeon is 28 miles from the property.
- The hotel is in a very convenient location near the freeway (but quiet) and is a great place to stop midway between northern and southern California. Hotel restaurant is very good and Paso now has a lot of good restaurants.
- Great stay at La Bellasria. Our room was spacious and the bed super comfortable. Staff was accommodating and friendly. Great location to wineries
- Perfect room and the location, was close to everything. Staff was amazing too.
- The place was beautiful inside and out. The room was great, restaurant and staff was awesome. Can’t wait to go back.
- The staff always takes care of me and makes me feel like as VIP guest. I’ve stayed here twice in the past two years,and I will be staying there again next January.
Paso Robles Inn
The historic Paso Robles Inn is located in the central coast region of California. Guests can relax at the heated outdoor pool or the hot tubs. Free WiFi is provided in all guest rooms.A flat-screen cable TV is available in rooms at the Paso Robles Inn. A microwave, small fridge, and coffee machine are provided and Bath and Body Works toiletries are included.The Paso Robles Inn Steakhouse offers rustically inspired ambiance with a large indoor fireplace or outdoor patio seating. Guests can enjoy Paso Robles Wine with Certified Angus Beef.An on-site gift shop and concierge services are available at Paso Robles Inn for guest convenience. Hiking and biking are available from the property.Spa services and providers are available within walking distance of the Paso Robles Inn. Uncorked Wine Tours is just a 5 minutes’ walk from the property. Paso Robles Golf Course is 10 minutes’ drive away.
- The balcony spa was great as was the dinner in the restaurant
- Amazing location RIGHT in downtown paso robles, everything is great & close by (within walking distance). Very cute hotel with beautifual gardens.
- The location was perfect for our staycation. Restaurants and shopping are walking distance. Girls at front desk were nice and helpful.
- Great location. Very comfortable room with amenities which were unexpected for this level of a hotel. Beautiful grounds. Great place for pets. We will come back.
- Beautiful setting and the room was amazing! Restaurants in walking distance!
Muffins and fruit are available each morning at this hotel. In the heart of Paso Robles wine country, guests can enjoy a flat-screen cable TV in all rooms. Hearst Castle is only 40 miles away.Free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms at the Adelaide Inn, and a work desk is also furnished. A coffee machine, microwave, and small fridge are also available.A fitness room, outdoor pool, and hot tub are all available for guest use at the Paso Robles Adelaide Inn. Laundry services and dry cleaning services are available.Pianetta Winery, Anglim Winery, Parrish Family Vineyard and other Paso Robles wineries are within a 5 minute drive of the Adelaide Inn. The Downtown City Park is also a 5 minute drive away.
- Very comfortable bed and friendly helpful reception
- Very cozy and clean hotel. Plenty of room to spread out luggage. The front desk staff were amazingly friendly and helpful, with dining suggestions, continental breakfast available, and lots of parking. We’d definitely stay here again when we’re in Paso Robles.
- 1st room had knocking pipes and kept us from sleeping well. Told the desk and they gladly changed our room and the new room was just fine.
- The bed was super comfortable. The room was clean. The bathroom was set up nice. The room was far from the highway.
- Room was very clean and comfy, bed was very comfortable. Service was great! The discount coupons for breakfast were an added service.
Best Western PLUS Black Oak
Near a number of wineries in Paso Robles, California, this hotel offers a heated outdoor pool, hot tub and sauna. Free Wi-Fi is included in all guest rooms. Mission San Miguel Arcángel is 7 miles away.Featuring a flat-screen TV with cable, each room at the Best Western PLUS Black Oak includes tea and coffee-making facilities, a fridge and microwave. Comfortably furnished, all rooms have a desk.A 24-hour front desk is available at the Best Western PLUS Black Oak. There is a business center with fax and photocopying services.Hearst Castle is 38 miles from this hotel. Hunter Ranch Golf Course is a 5-minute drive away.
- The wifi is good and the staff is nice. I like the coffee in Maggie’s diner
- Check in was wonderful, rooms were clean, location is excellent for what we were in town for.
- The room was extremely clean and the bed was very, very comfortable.
- Clean, comfortable, quiet. Comfortable bed and seating. Loved the layout of the room, with the vanity, toilet and shower behind a wall separating them from the bedroom/living room. Nice to have a jacuzzi in the bath although didn’t have time to use it.
- The rooms are comfortable and near local restaurants.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites – Paso Robles
Located 3 miles from historic Paso Robles town center, this hotel offers an indoor pool and hot tub. It serves a daily breakfast buffet featuring eggs, cheese omelets and cinnamon rolls. All rooms have free Wi-Fi.A cable satellite TV is included in all of the comfortably furnished guest rooms at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites – Paso Robles. For convenience, all of the air-conditioned rooms include a microwave, a refrigerator and a coffee maker. Select suites offer relaxing spa bathtubs.Guests of Paso Robles Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites can enjoy a workout in the on-site fitness center. A business center with fax and photocopying services is available.Paso Robles Municipal Airport is 5 miles from this hotel. Hearst Castle is 43 miles away. Numerous wineries and wine tasting opportunities are located within a 20 minute drive from this hotel.
- Breakfast included something from everyone. The egg white veggie omelettes were a particular favorite as were the cinnamon rolls.
- The staff was friendly and attentive. We forgot toothpaste and they sent someone up with a tube. My girlfriend got ill in the middle of the night and they sent someone up with medication.
- The room had to be recently refurnished and was very nice.
- It is a very friendly place. The rooms are new and the beds are very comfortable. The hotel is very close to the highway, which makes it a good stop for travel. Downtown is only a 20 minute walk and offers many good restaurants and wine tasting.
- A very comfortable quiet place. The room was clean and looked well taken care of. The morning breakfast was more than adequate.
La Quinta Inn & Suites – Paso Robles
One of our best sellers in Paso Robles! This Paso Robles hotel features a daily breakfast buffet, on-site gym and rooms with a 32-inch flat-screen TV. Hearst Castle is only an hours’ drive from this La Quinta Inn.The spacious rooms come equipped with a microwave, fridge and coffee maker. Cable TV and free Wi-Fi are included, along with a work desk.A free wine and gourmet cheese reception is provided on select nights.Guests can relax in the outdoor pool and hot tub at La Quinta Inn and Suites-Paso Robles. A wine and gift shop is located just off the lobby and a business center is on site.Multiple wineries, including EOS Estate Winery, are within 5 miles of this hotel. Hunter Ranch Golf Course is 3.4 miles away and Camp Roberts is 20 minutes away.
- Clean friendly staff good breakfast modern great room
- We were pleasantly surprised by the complementary wine tasting with snacks. Also, the complementary breakfast was quite good – hot items, including potatoes, eggs, and sausage, as well as the expected toast, pastries, etc. Fresh mixed fruit also. If we ever stay in Paso Robles again, we will stay here.
- Clean and comfortable room. Nice complimentary breakfast
- Very pleasantly surprised with this La Quinta. Very clean, new modern, lots of little things like carpeting in fire stairwells. Very quiet well built property. Breakfast was good. Large well planned parking lot.
- As usual, it was fantastic. Great fitness center, breakfast and wine and cheese. Close to where ever you want to go in Paso Robles. The property is well maintained. One would never know that it was pet friendly. Great staff.
Motel 6 Paso Robles
Motel 6 Paso Robles is located in Paso Robles, just 23 miles from Cambria.Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Morro Bay is 21 miles from Motel 6 Paso Robles, and San Simeon is 28 miles from the property.
- the value was good, and the room seemed to be updated.
- It was close to who I was visiting.cheap, but not worth the anxiety of the thought of getting a disease…sad
- The location was perfect and the staff was good and knowledgeable about providing information
- The room was perfect for a quick overnight stay while at the Mid State Fair. Location was perfect.
- The sweet spot is they take pets at no charge. The tiled floors are perfect for that. The location was excellent and within walking distance to dining and fast food restaurants. Location is easy to find and right off the freeway. The rooms have plenty of easy to reach outlets and the A/C is quiet and efficient.
The Oaks Hotel & Suites, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Just a 10 minute drive from Paso Robles Wine Country, this hotel features a year round outdoor pool. It serves a daily hot breakfast buffet and has a restaurant on site. All rooms offer free Wi-Fi.A flat-screen cable TV is featured in each air-conditioned guest room at The Oaks Hotel & Suites. Rooms include a microwave, a refrigerator and a coffee maker. An iPod docking station and guest slippers are provided in all guest rooms.Serving breakfast and offering gourmet cuisine, Indulge restaurant is located at The Oaks. The Oaks Lobby Bar offers a large selection of local wines and is open late.A 24-hour front desk greets guests of The Oaks Hotel. Guests can work out in the on-site fitness center. A business center with fax and photocopying services is available.Paso Robles Event Center is less than one mile from this hotel. Paso Robles Municipal Airport is a 12 minute drive away. Hearst Castle is 40 miles away.
- All the amenities were exactly as described. Breakfast was excellent and the staff was friendly and helpful. Great coffee and Tea bar and cookies in the evening. Rooms were spacious and clean.
- Food was good, better than typical continental, good variety
- Spacious, well appointed, and great location. Breakfast was good.
- Greeted by Erin upon arrival with a smile and warm welcome. Throughout our stay Erin was always there to be helpful and assist with any need or question on the area. The entire property; our room, hallways, elevators, parking lot, grounds, breakfast area, bar, and lobby were clean, well kept, and very pleasantly decorated. Our decision to stay here, was based on them having a Tesla Charger (as well chargers for other electric vehicles) , but we will return because of the service and the all around comfort plus location.
- Each staff we met was very nice. Good price to stay.
Top Hotels In Capital Hill California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Capital Hill California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Capital Hill California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Capital Hill California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!