10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cape Neddick Maine – Top Hotel Reviews
Cape Neddick Maine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cape Neddick Maine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cape Neddick Maine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cape Neddick Maine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cape Neddick Maine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cape Neddick Maine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cape Neddick Maine:
Ogunquit River Inn
One of our top picks in Ogunquit.This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. Located in Ogunquit in the region of Maine, 16 miles from Portsmouth, Ogunquit River Inn features an outdoor pool and hot tub. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Hampton is 27 miles from Ogunquit River Inn, and Old Orchard Beach is 20 miles away. Portland International Jetport Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- This hotel was a wonderful find! All the rooms have been renovated within the past few years. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The layout of the hotel is in fact unique however it is very manageable. The view is also worth something. Rooms were clean and I didn’t believe it when everyone talked about how comfy the bed was. But it is so comfortable!! We would stay there again. Pleasant experience. Wonderful value for the money in Ogunquit! I almost don’t want to leave this review so that it can remain a hidden gem 🙂
- Front desk “Mike” was super friendly and good professional. Breakfast had a lot of options and scrambled egg was yummy with a different texture which I haven’t experienced anywhere. Very nice looking room and view of river from window.
- Beds were great. Housekeeping staff were wonderful. Never saw them but they somehow cleaned the rooms. Usually they are knocking on your door at 9 in the morning. Did not disturb me once.
- clean,staff at desk pleasant,nice view of the river.breakfast was decent.
- The view was spectacular with the private deck and the waterfall. There were two bedrooms, kitchen and washer dryer. The beds were very comfortable with one room with a view and a deck. The location was great and centrally located to shops and restaurants.
Union Bluff Hotel
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. In York Beach, Maine, these oceanfront accommodations are steps from the beach and views of the Atlantic Ocean can be enjoyed from select rooms. The property features free Wi-Fi.Union Bluff Hotel provides guests 2 on-site dining options. The Union Grill serves a menu with omelets, pancakes and more for breakfast and the dinner menu is inspired by seafood. The Bluff Pub has light-fare and drinks.Each room at Hotel Union Bluff includes a flat-screen cable TV and a refrigerator. Select rooms have ocean views with a shared balcony or patio.The Cape Neddick Lighthouse is a 6-minute drive from the hotel.
- The balcony overlooking the ocean, the view, the cleanliness of the rooms, and the friendliness of the staff. We actually loved everything about it.
- We ate at the Bluff Pub and there was an excellent craft beer selection and the fish and chips were phenomenal and service was quick and friendly.
- I consider my wife to be a “Mrs. Clean” and she thought the room was very clean. I too feel the same way. The staff was very friendly. The breakfast was great in the Bistro.
- Everything Although we had a snowstorm it was absolutely breathtaking.
- My best friend and I stay here every year ( 25+) and do our Christmas shopping in Kittery. York beach is so pretty in the winter , with all the town decorated and the magnificent ocean back drop. Union Bluff is one of the few places open right on the beach in winter. The hotel is warm and welcoming , staff is friendly and accommodating , and the pub is usually full of locals and travelers sharing good food and strong drinks.We look forward to our stay every year and never want to leave.
Admiral’s Inn Resort
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Located off Main Street, this hotel is equidistance from the center of the town and the Ogunquit Playhouse, approximately 1,600 feet.
All rooms come with a flat-screen TV, mini fridge and complimentary WiFi.Guests will find a gym, a dry sauna and a guest laundry at the Admiral’s Inn Resort. Massage services are available by appointment.The Admiral’s Inn Resort has two seasonal outdoor pools and hot tubs that are open from Memorial Day to Columbus Day. A seasonal restaurant, a seasonal outdoor Cabana Bar and a fire pit are available onsite.Wells Corner Shopping Center is 5.6 miles from the Admiral’s Inn Resort. Ogunquit Museum-American Art is 1.2 miles away while Cape Neddick Country Club is 2.1 miles away. Mt. Agamenticus is 6.1 miles away.
- The staff were excellent. They we warm and friendly and went out of their way to make us feel welcome.
- The room was Excellent, stayed in one of the Suites, it was spacious, very Clean & comfortable. The staff was amazing & friendly as always! Would definitely stay there again the next time I am up there!
- Very clean and comfortable, quiet and out room was adjacent to the elevator.
- Off the main road so very quiet and peaceful.Our room was spacious and comfortably appointed.
- Room was very clean, staff was very accommodating. Location to center of down was great, a short walk to shopping, restaurants, etc.
One of our top picks in Ogunquit.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Ogunquit, 15 miles from Portsmouth, Colonial Inn features a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue. The inn has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Hampton is 26 miles from Colonial Inn, and Old Orchard Beach is 22 miles away. Portland International Jetport Airport is 31 miles from the property.
- Room was spacious and the bed was very comfortable
- The room was bright and cheery with great comfy king bed. It was very clean and updated.
- place was spotless and inviting. they make you feel very wanted.
We didn’t have fluffy eggs…hard boiled.
The bed was a remarkable experience.
I have not slept in a bed that comfortable in my life.
The staff were very friendly.
I want to buy a new mattress now.
I thought the breakfast was very nice.
Yeah, the coffee had been there for a while. But it was coffee.
Thank you for a very pleasant stay
- The room was great and the bathrooms were very nice. Short walk to downtown and the beach. Would definitely stay there again.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. This Ogunquit resort features free Wi-Fi, a full service spa and sauna, and uniquely decorated rooms with plush bedding and a sitting area. Ogunquit Beach is just a short distance away.Cable TV and a refrigerator are provided in each room at Meadowmere Resort. A private bathroom is also included.The West Meadow Pub serves continental breakfast and lunch. The cozy pub also includes a fireplace and a full bar.Guests can swim in either the indoor or outdoor pool. A game room is included for entertainment along with a TV room that features stadium seating.Meadowmere Resort Ogunquit is 2 miles from Cape Neddick Country Club. The Ogunquit Playhouse is half a mile away and Perkins Cove is a 5 minute drive away.
- Great place, clean, comfortable bed, lots to do, great entertainment, game room and move with stadium seating for children, nice pool and hot tb. Will go again!
- location was central. room comfortable and clean. staff very friendly
- House keeping was amazing! Janet was our housekeeper and she took all my daughters stuffed animals and put them in the cutest display and also left a little gift and sweet note!
- Everyone was so nice and facility was perfect for our visit!
- The Roman Spa, the outdoor Hot Tub and the Sauna are amazing! This place will get my pick every time. I was more than happy.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in the Long Sands Beach neighborhood in York Beach, 6 miles from Ogunquit, Anchorage Inn features a restaurant and free WiFi. The inn has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Portsmouth is 9 miles from Anchorage Inn, and Hampton is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- The room was very clean and the ocean view was excellent.
- Exquisite view! Rooms were clean and well maintained.
- Don’t like the “bar and café” situation. Over priced. Uncomfortable, Does not add to the visit. Almost all motels offer free breakfast so this one is out of the loop on food
- The jacuzzi bath tub was awesome after coming in from the frigid cold outside, the heated tile floors made late night bathroom trips pleasant. It far exceeded my expectations for the price I paid. Thanks
- What a great property! Right across from the ocean, amazing view. The staff members were all super nice and accommodating. The indoor pool was a huge hit with my kids, nice bar area for adults. The room was clean and smelled like summertime, even in the middle of winter 🙂 York is gorgeous.
Terrace By The Sea
One of our best sellers in Ogunquit! This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the sea, Terrace By The Sea is located in Ogunquit, just 15 miles from Portsmouth. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Hampton is 26 miles from Terrace By The Sea, and Old Orchard Beach is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 31 miles from Terrace By The Sea.
- Place was beautiful and very clean. It looked like it had just been freshly painted. A great location we could walk to restaurant and stores.
- Staying here made you feel like you were staying in a vintage New England home, it was nice.
- Good view, plenty of space in the room. Very close to shops and restaurants for walking around.
- Extremely clean and neat. Very friendly staff. Great conten
- Location is wonderful! We stayed in the main building and it was very nice! We were very comfortable in our room. Would stay there again!
Atlantic House Inn
Located across the street from Short Sands Beach, this York Beach hotel features an on-site restaurant and rooms with a full gourmet kitchen. Wi-Fi access is available free of charge.A washing machine and tumble dryer are provided in each unit at Atlantic House Inn. Featuring New England cottage-style décor, the rooms and suites include a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Certain rooms feature a balcony.Featuring on-site shopping, the Atlantic House Inn provides parking free of charge to guests.Nubble Lighthouse is a 5-minute drive away. York’s Wild Kingdom is a 3-minute walk away.
- It’s right in the center and also very close to beach
- The room was awesome! Roomy and clean. Everything we needed for the kitchen was provided. The washer and dryer were a plus. The fire place was cozy. Brenda the mgr is warm and friendly and does a great job. We enjoyed the place and will return someday.
- Location,, home like feel,,, clean,,, laundry facilities
The rooms were spacious, clean, had good-WiFi, and radiant heating in the bathroom (love this).
The property is located steps from short sands beach and the downtown entertainment offerings. We enjoyed being so close to everything (like really close).
- The unit had a living room, large dining table and large king size bed. My unit also had deck.
The Lighthouse Inn & Carriage House
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, The Lighthouse Inn & Carriage House is located in York Beach in the region of Maine. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the sea or pool. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Ogunquit is 6 miles from The Lighthouse Inn & Carriage House, and Portsmouth is 10 miles away. Portland International Jetport Airport is 36 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was nice, room was beautiful, close to beach
- The staff made the experience. The 20 seconds it takes to walk to long beach is a great advertising point, I was out of me room and on the beach every morning with a cup of coffee!
- Big clean room. Nice property. Close to beach area.
- I stayed in early October. Though the hotel was not right on the ocean, I could hear it from my window!. It was a quiet space to enjoy the fall weather.
- It is nice to be able to meet and talk to actual Owners of the property. They were friendly and helpful regarding information regarding some of the local attractions.
Sea Rose Suites
One of our best sellers in Ogunquit! This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Conveniently located half a mile from downtown Ogunquit, this all-suite resort provides easy access to the scenic Marginal Way trail.A private balcony, free Wi-Fi and a kitchenette are provided at the Sea Rose Suites. A flat-screen cable TV and a coffee maker are also included.Guests at the Sea Rose are welcome to enjoy the on-site fitness center and BBQ facilities. Laundry facilities and newspapers are also available.The Ogunquit Playhouse is half a mile from the suites. Perkins Cove is an 8-minute walk away.
- Cleanest place ive ever stayed at / Spotless in fact So close to Ogunquit main street and Marginal Way
- The rooms are lovely and very clean!!! The staff is amazing!
- There is very little to criticize about the place or the staff. It was very spacious and comfortable, had a good bathroom and shower, and even had fast WiFi.
- Loved that it was three floors. Lots of space in the bedrooms. Plenty of bathrooms. Small living room area but thought is was fantastic.
- Very spacious room, comfortable bed, friendly staff.
Top Hotels In Cape Neddick Maine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cape Neddick Maine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cape Neddick Maine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cape Neddick Maine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!