10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cape May New Jersey – Top Hotel Reviews
Cape May New Jersey is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cape May New Jersey. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cape May New Jersey. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cape May New Jersey. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cape May New Jersey right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cape May New Jersey with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cape May New Jersey:
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This Cape May hotel is 1 miles from the Mid-Atlantic Center for Arts & Humanities. It features a seasonal outdoor pool surrounded by gardens and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Spacious rooms have private patios or balconies at the Periwinkle Inn. Each is furnished with a microwave, refrigerator and coffee facilities. Some rooms have a kitchenette.There is a “kiddie” pool, sand box and playhouse on site.Periwinkle Inn Cape May is across the street from the beach.
- The decor was very inviting and unique to the town. The room was clean and the appointments were neat and clean.
- We had a great stay. The staff was very attentive and the room very clean. We can’t wait to go back.
- The place is extremely well kept, clean and bright. The staff was more than friendly. They upgraded us to a. Balcony room with nothing but smiles a very nice, cute place.
- I loved the location of the inn being across the street from the beach. The Inn was very clean and comfortable.
Access to the Oceanfront
Access to all activities
Room was clean
Marquis De Lafayette
One of our top picks in Cape May.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Cape May, 17 miles from Rehoboth Beach, Marquis De Lafayette features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or pool. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Wildwood is 7 miles from Marquis De Lafayette, and Lewes is 16 miles from the property. Atlantic City International Airport is 41 miles away.
- We had a great time and breakfast was a nice bonus. Ocean front view is absolutely beautiful.
- The staff was so great! The bathrooms were clean and updated. The location is top notch! Walking distance to bars, restaurants and the beach is directly across the street.
- We could see the beach and ocean from our room. The motel was within walking distance of many amenities. The free breakfast was above average.
- Breakfast was fantastic. Our waitress was extremely friendly and attentive. We especially appreciated her since we had the opposite experience for dinner the night befor at a nearby pub
- Location – right on the ocean side. Wonderful view.
Avondale by the Sea
Located in Cape May, 17 miles from Rehoboth Beach, Avondale by the Sea features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Wildwood is 7 miles from Avondale by the Sea, and Lewes is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Atlantic City International Airport, 41 miles from Avondale by the Sea.
- Ideal location with ocean views. Very clean and spacious motel room. The included breakfast is basic but more than adequate. The staff is friendly and accommodating. We would not hesitate to return.
- This hotel was very clean and pleasant. The staff was very friendly and it is in a good location if you want to be at the beach and be able to walk around Cape May.
- Location -right across the road from the beach at Cape May. Pool on the premises was nice. We had a lovely balcony with rocking chairs overlooking the ocean. The hotel facilities are exactly what they state. The bedroom was comfortable and clean.
- I could see the ocean from my bed! Our second floor room private balcony. All rooms have comfy rockers too!.
- Great location. Room was nice, clean, and good size. Free parking & continental breakfast. Staff was very pleasant and accommodating.
Grand Hotel Cape May
Showcasing a hot spring bath and hot tub, Grand Hotel Cape May is located in Cape May, just 17 miles from Rehoboth Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Wildwood is 7 miles from Grand Hotel Cape May, and Lewes is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Atlantic City International Airport, 40 miles from Grand Hotel Cape May.
- We had a townhouse type 2 floor room the bed was extra comfy actually better then a hotel we just got back from in disney world
- The dinner was fine. We were very disappointed that the restaurant was Unexpectedly not open for breakfast! We were anticipating eggs Benedict to no avail. Otherwise all was fine.
During OFF Season, the Resturant is only open on Weekends, but when it was it served a good breakfast. (Lobster House always for dinner)
The only issue I had was the heat .. again, its OFF Season so it is cold. Each room has its own Heating and A/C unit built into the Wall. We checked in at 7pm… in Feb…. it was COLD.
Took till about 5am for the Temp to get above 60.
Suggested to them that they know how many folks are coming in, not a lot this time of year … perhpas they could turn those Units on earlier in the day.
All in all, it was fine… jsut a bit chilly that first night
- Clean,quite place.Friendly stuff.Definitelly worth for the money.Pool and jacuzzi area clean and great place to relax.
- This hotel is under major renovation in their lobby and there was no restaurant , gift shop, etc. open. The pool was ok but there was no maintenance of the area and dirty towels everywhere, on the chairs, in the showers and bathroom – I know it’s off season but least they could do was have a complimentary coffee in the makeshift lobby desk for the guests! We went to a hotel near by (which was same price) and they had coffee shop, gift shop, nice restaurant and bar open – wish we had stayed there instead. However, the weather was 70* in February and was a nice beach vacation!! Please list that this hotel is under major Reno til May and there is no cocktail lounge/restaurant on site!!!
The Star Inn
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Cape May, this inn is steps from Steger’s Beach and The Cove is 10 minutes’ walk away. The hotel provides free WiFi, parking and two bottles of water per room.The rooms at The Star Inn include a cable TV and air-conditioning. Bath amenities are also supplied in the en suite bathroom.Guests will have access to the amenities at Congress Hall which includes a restaurant and a bar, seasonal outdoor pool and a spa. The Congress Hall is located across the street from The Star Inn.Bikes are available for hire from Star Inn and a concierge service can assist guests with vacation plans. There is also a 24-hour reception.Cape May County Park and Zoo is 14 miles away. Cape May Point is 7 minutes’ drive from the inn.
- We stayed in the wood framed house portion of the property, where we have stayed half a dozen times before. We booked too late for a water view, but our top floor room (#8) was very comfortable and did offer a nice view to the town. (Its peculiarities were very well described in a follow up email.) This is a great location — a block to the beach and only a few yards to the main pedestrian mall. Very good restaurants within five minute walk. Cape May is always a delight.
- Quaint, cozy, quiet, though the Star was full, we heard no noise from other rooms 🙂 Super location
- We were there for a few days over Christmas and there was no staff in the building. All services were from across the street at the Congress Hall. Quiet. Peaceful. But not perfect.
- We loved how quaint the space was. Our room was very pretty big, private and cozy. The bathroom was spacious and definitely well taken care of. Our room was really clean and the perfect setting for an intimate Cape May stay. We loved sitting on the porch in the morning and that everything was so close by. The place was even decorated perfectly for the holidays.
- Nice room. Very clean, comfortable and reasonably priced.
La Mer Beachfront Inn
One of our top picks in Cape May.Located in Cape May in the region of New Jersey, 18 miles from Rehoboth Beach, La Mer Beachfront Inn features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the sea. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Wildwood is 6 miles from La Mer Beachfront Inn, and Lewes is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Atlantic City International Airport, 40 miles from La Mer Beachfront Inn.
- Location was great. Rooms were nice. Love the balcony.
- Particularly liked the service. Good room keeping. Asked for a paper at the front desk, was rewarded with a copy of Wall Street Journal, and the New York Times gratis. It was very much appreciated.
- We loved the comfortable beds and beautiful view. The room appeared to be recently renovated and in good taste. We hope that the new restaurant will also act as a “tiki bar” for the pool area. Wait service to the pool would be nice.
- location We stayed here the day before taking the Cape May ferry
- Beautiful, spacious room with a great view. Friendly, helpful staff
Inn at the Park
One of our best sellers in Cape May! Located in Cape May, 17 miles from Rehoboth Beach, Inn at the Park features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.The inn also provides free use of bicycles. Wildwood is 7 miles from Inn at the Park, and Lewes is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Atlantic City International Airport, 40 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Hotel Alcott
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, The Hotel Alcott offers accommodations in Cape May, just 17 miles from Rehoboth Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.Wildwood is 7 miles from The Hotel Alcott, and Lewes is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Atlantic City International Airport, 41 miles from The Hotel Alcott.
- Charming hotel with lovely, helpful staff. Great location, too!
- bed was ok, a/c unit outside cycled on/off constantly all night long, had to keep tv on to mask a/c noise, didnt eat breakfast there, parking was just a tad too far for an older person, cape may needs some serious work on old sidewalks, had to walk in street to get my wife back to hotel.
- The staff were wonderful! Gave us recommendations for dining that were outstanding.
- Nice historic hotel with continental breakfast with your stay. 1st time staying here for us, we’ll be back. The hotel is 10 min walk to Washington Square and most of the dining offerings. Also knowing it was our anniversary they set us up with the 1st floor suite. Very nice, Thank you!
- Very clean and comfortable room. Close to the beach.
Ocean Club Hotel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Overlooking the Atlantic Ocean in Cape May, New Jersey, this beachfront property features an oceanfront pool and an on-site restaurant. The Cape May Boardwalk is steps away.The contemporary rooms at the Ocean Club Hotel are decorated in rich tones and hardwood furniture. They come equipped with flat-screen TVs, iPod docking stations and free Wi-Fi. The sitting area includes a sofa bed and coffee table.A deck with lounge chairs and cabanas overlooks the ocean. The resort has a poolside bar.SeaSalt, the on-site restaurant and lounge, features an outdoor sitting area and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.Cape May Point is 10 minutes from Ocean Club Hotel. Cape May County Airport is 15 minutes away.
- The bed, sheets, pillows, and comforter were so comfortable. Slept like a rock.
- Everything, from the hotel, room, decor, cleanly, food, entertainment, and the people
- Staff very professional and accommodating. Very Clean rooms and Great location overlooking the Ocean
- How clean an appealing it was. Restaurant was also very good
- Very Nice hotel . Friendly, clean, right on the beach .
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This hotel is located in Cape May and is across the street from beach access. The hotel offers rocking chairs on the spacious front porch and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Hotel Macomber rooms include an air conditioning and cable TV. All are equipped with a private bathroom.Guests at the historical Macomber can eat dinner at the seasonal Union Park Restaurant. The hotel also offers a coffee shop, gift shop and bike rentals.The Macomber Hotel is 3 miles from the Cape May Point State Park and Cape May Lighthouse. The Cape May National Golf Club is within an 11-minute drive of the hotel.
- The location was more than we expected! The staff was friendly and always helpful when we asked questions. The beds were unbelievably comfortable and the hotel was beautiful. We would highly recommend this location to anyone.
- The staff was so very friendly! Facility was clean and inviting atmosphere. It was great having the cafe on site. They even provided delivery service. The fireplace in the lobby gave such a welcome feel.
- Loved the fireplace in the lobby! Loved the soft towels!
- The location was excellent. The staff also were exceptional. My only complaint was there were no washcloths or hand towels but when I called to ask for them they were brought right away
- Location, cozy and clean, staff friendly and kind. Love the porch. Love the Bagel Shop.
Top Hotels In Cape May New Jersey Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cape May New Jersey to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cape May New Jersey but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cape May New Jersey. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!