10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cape Girardeau Missouri – Top Hotel Reviews
Cape Girardeau Missouri is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cape Girardeau Missouri. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cape Girardeau Missouri. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cape Girardeau Missouri. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cape Girardeau Missouri right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cape Girardeau Missouri with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cape Girardeau Missouri:
Pear Tree Inn Cape Girardeau Medical Center
Featuring a complimentary continental breakfast each morning, this Cape Girardeau hotel provides guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. The shores of the Mississippi River and Southeast Missouri State University are a 10-minute drive away.Tea and coffee-making facilities are included in every guest room at Pear Tree Inn Cape Girardeau. Each air-conditioned room also provides ironing facilities.Guests can enjoy a swim in the outdoor pool at Cape Girardeau Pear Tree Inn. Free parking is available on site. The front desk is open 24-hours a day.A continental breakfast with fresh fruit, pastries and cereal is served daily.Just off Interstate 55, the Cape Girardeau Regional Airport is 6 miles from this hotel. Lazy L Safari Park is a 12-minute drive away.
- Very cozy and quiet. Located near stores and places to eat.
- Very friendly staff. Breakfast which was free was excellent. Very quiet would definitely stay here again!
- This honestly is the best hotel I’ve stayed anywhere. The price is super low, the location is super handy, the beds are super comfortable, and the staff is AMAZING!! We frequently drive between Louisiana and Iowa and always time it so we can stay here. I wish I could have given the even higher scores!
The room and bathroom was extremely clean. The bed was really cozy and comfortable. A nice little surprise was room darkening curtains.
We also found out that if you are staying here because of seeing a doctor or having a procedure at st Francis you can get a discount.
- Hotel very clean, staff efficient. Easy off and on to I55. Very comfy bed! Breakfast good.
Auburn Place Hotel & Suites Cape Girardeau
Featuring an indoor pool and hot tub, this Cape Girardeau, Missouri hotel also serves a daily continental breakfast. The Westfield Shopping Mall is next door, and free Wi-Fi access is available throughout the property.An iPod docking station and flat-screen cable TV are provided in every room at the Auburn Place Hotel & Suites Cape Girardeau. For convenience, a microwave and fridge are also included. Featuring a shower, the private bathrooms also have a bathtub and a hairdryer.A fitness center is available at Cape Girardeau Auburn Place Hotel & Suites. Other amenities include meeting facilities, a shared lounge and luggage storage. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surrounding area, including billiards and ping-pong. The property provides free parking.This hotel is off Interstate 55, just a 7-minute drive from Southeast Missouri State University. Barkley Regional Airport is 47 miles away.
- Very nice facility. Bed was comfortable. Low noise level. Would stay there again and recommend it.
- We had a queen room and when I asked if there were any rooms with 2 queen beds we were upgraded for no additional cost. The milk and cookies was a nice treat at night. The breakfast was hearty and good and the room was comfortable and in a good location.
- Spacious room, full breakfast buffet, open atrium for family to visit.
- The place met my expectations. For less than 90$ and a decent breakfast included, I highly recommend.
- Above and beyond! Wonderful place! Would definitely recommend it!
Drury Plaza Hotel Cape Girardeau Conference Center
Located in Cape Girardeau, Drury Plaza Hotel Cape Girardeau Conference Center provides a fitness centre and free WiFi. This 3-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and an ATM machine. The hotel offers a hot tub and a business centre.All rooms at the hotel are equipped with a seating area and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries. Guest rooms will provide guests with a desk and a coffee machine.A buffet breakfast is served daily at the property. This property also provides a dry cleaning service and a daily maid service.The wellness area of the property includes an indoor pool and a fitness centre.Barkley Regional Airport is 47.2 miles from the property.
Friendly, helpful staff. Even thought there were others in line, they answered questions in an unhurried, professional manner making certain each guest had what they needed.
The property is fairly new and modern in design. The lobby and guest rooms felt more spacious than in other Drury properties I’ve visited.
- The staff was professional and friendly. The hospitality incredible! Arrived after and 8 hr drive, tired and stiff. Greeted with warm smiles and great service. The complementary dinner and drinks was a nice surprise . Thanks so much. Definitely an A+.
- Awesome hotel with modern decor, large dining area, great pool and hot tub! Breakfast in the morning and dinner and adult beverages at night are included in the price! A lot of bang for your buck here!
- Very clean. Friendly staff. Great restaurant attached. Very comfortable rooms.
- Free parking and close location to everything in St. Louis
- Friendly, helpful staff. Even thought there were others in line, they answered questions in an unhurried, professional manner making certain each guest had what they needed.
Drury Inn & Suites Cape Girardeau
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Drury Inn & Suites Cape Girardeau is located in Cape Girardeau in the region of Missouri.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Barkley Regional Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Drury Suites offered free dinner with free alcoholic drinks and a great breakfast. Combine those with a friendly and helpful staff on top of a clean room and we felt this was a 4 star hotel at a 3 star price.
- Wonderful breakfasts and evening meals. Super friendly staff. Welcoming atmosphere. Room immaculate.
- Liked everything. Breakfast staff was very pleasant as was supper and staff. Desk staff very helpful arriving and departing.
- It was overall a great stay! Friendly, helpful staff and the accommodations were excellent!
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and spacious. Indoor pool was really nice. My daughter loved it! Loved the 5:30 kickback for dinner and free adult beverages.
Pear Tree Inn Cape Girardeau West
One of our top picks in Cape Girardeau.Pear Tree Inn Cape Girardeau West offers accommodations in Cape Girardeau.Every room includes a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Barkley Regional Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- I enjoyed the cleanliness…. Nice easy check in …. quiet ….Very comfortable King beds !!! …Great value for the price..!!! …
- Staff was very friendly, room and bathroom clean. The hotel is dated, but clean!
- Everything was great. Room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. Everyone was friendly and attentive.
I requested a ground floor able to park close to my entrance and room. Rachel was a great morning host, with a great continental breakfast spread and she was early with it.
Thanks for asking
- All aspects of the hotel was excellent. We particularly enjoyed the free breakfast.
Candlewood Suites Cape Girardeau
Candlewood Suites Cape Girardeau offers accommodations in Cape Girardeau.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Barkley Regional Airport is 47 miles from the property.
Full kitchen and great appliances.
Professional friendly staff.
Very clean and tastefully decorated room.
- We would have had a great time if the kids weren’t running and stomping across the upstairs floor. Dogs barking throughout the night when people walking by the door. The front desk and cleaning personnel were awesome.
Everything about the hotel, met our every need.
We like the place so much were going back next year, for our annual family gathering.
- The beds were amazing and the rooms were very nice. Could use a little update on the chairs but other than that it was all great.
- The room was very clean. I liked the size of the bathroom and that it included the sink and storage in the bathroom as well. Liked the cupboard room and the indoor pool for the kids. The price was a bargain for the room.
- Full kitchen and great appliances.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cape Girardeau I-55
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cape Girardeau I-55 offers accommodations in Cape Girardeau.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Barkley Regional Airport is 47 miles from the property.
- Everything has been remodeled and new comfortable beds!
- The staff were very attentive. The rooms were very clean.
- Staff was very friendly. Appreciated the fitness center, one of the nicest hotel gyms I’ve used.
- Was very surprised at the size and quality of the room for the price. I have stayed at exspensive resorts before and they where not any nicer than the room we had this weekend
- Very nice facilities and staff large modern room size
Hampton Inn Cape Girardeau I-55 East, MO
Showcasing a fitness center and indoor pool, Hampton Inn Cape Girardeau I-55 East, MO is located in Cape Girardeau in the region of Missouri.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Barkley Regional Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Room appeared to be clean. Staff was nice and friendly. Breakfast was decent.
- very convenient location, there for family weekend at SEMO…clean, friendly helpful staff, near restaurants
- We didn’t eat in the hotel at all as we were visiting family.
- Pillows were great. The handicap room had some very helpful features
- Clean, staff friendly, good location, free breakfast, cookies and milk in evening, coffee bar, room had a frig, micowave & coffee pot ( even thought we didn’t use), nice variety of breakfast items
Comfort Suites Jackson – Cape Girardeau
Comfort Suites Jackson – Cape Girardeau is located in Jackson, just 6 miles from Cape Girardeau. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Barkley Regional Airport is 50 miles from the property.
- The bed and pillows gave me the best nights sleep I’ve had in a while
- the place was perfect. Room super clean, breakfast items top notch and they even thought about those who didn’t have time to eat there with “to go” bags.
- The staff was very friendly, including the desk clerk, the housekeepers, and the attendant at breakfast. The hot breakfast was nice with waffles, eggs, sausage, bagels, toast, etc. The beds were comfortable with upgraded linens and pillows. We also enjoyed the large room with a sofa and coffee table, microwave, and refrigerator. The bathroom was large with ample counter space and again, nice linens (plenty of them as well).
- The location is great, with easy access to the interstate. The staff were very helpful and nice. Plenty of linens are provided each day. Everything was very clean.
- We didn’t get up in time to make it to breakfast.
Drury Inn & Suites Jackson MO
Located in Jackson, 11 miles from Cape Girardeau, Drury Inn & Suites Jackson MO features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Barkley Regional Airport, 54 miles from Drury Inn Jackson MO.
- Very friendly staff. Very clean. Good complimentary breakfast, evening meal and 3 cocktails, and popcorn! Nice, but small, fitness center. Big pool. Nice lobby area and nice rooms.
- Shelby,Taylor and Morgan were the friendliest people we have ever met that works at a hotel ..they deserve a raise
- Our room was a 2 queen sized beds suite, which was an excellent place to stay. The supper and breakfast were both excellent.
- The cleaniness and evening happy hour far exceeded our expectations. The breakfast was great . We hope to book it as we go home from our winter vacation.
- The check in was quick and seamless. The young lady was friendly and welcoming. The layout of the hotel is nice and the breakfast area was spacious. Although I didn’t partake in the evening snacks or eat breakfast, there were several foods to choose from. (I snuck a peek before hitting the road). I saw ham and cheese eggs, potatoes and biscuits, as well as your standard continental foods- cereal, bread, juice, etc. The area was very clean. My room was spacious and very clean. The shower had pumps with shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. I normally don’t use anything but my own supply but I decided to try the hotels H2O products, I think they were called. I was pleasantly surprised with their product. The shower was a nice rainfall type shower with good pressure. My only “complaint” is the water could have been a few degrees warmer but only because I like hot showers. The mattress and pilllows were amazing. I slept very peacefully and comfortably the entire night.
Top Hotels In Cape Girardeau Missouri Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cape Girardeau Missouri to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cape Girardeau Missouri but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cape Girardeau Missouri. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!