10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cape Elizabeth Maine – Top Hotel Reviews
Cape Elizabeth Maine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cape Elizabeth Maine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cape Elizabeth Maine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cape Elizabeth Maine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cape Elizabeth Maine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cape Elizabeth Maine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cape Elizabeth Maine:
Inn By the Sea
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Inn By the Sea is on a park-like property, just steps from the Atlantic Ocean. In addition to an outdoor pool, guests can enjoy the spa and cardio room.The spacious guest rooms at Inn By the Sea are warmly decorated with soft colors and local artwork. All accommodations feature flat-screen TVs and coffee makers.Guests can enjoy open-air dining at the Sea Glass restaurant. There is also an intimate bar and lounge for drinks.The inn is 7 miles from downtown Portland. The L.L. Bean in Freeport is a 32-minute drive from the inn.
- The grounds were beautiful. We loved the patio and the view. Very charming!
- Everything was beautiful cleans d the people were winderful
- Location, pool, s’mores by the fire, the acoustic guitar player. Facility is beautiful.
- Beautiful outdoor and views. Gorgeous lawn and plants. Very friendly and extremely helpful staffs. Very quiet and peaceful. Dog friendly they even have a special menu at the restaurant to make the day of your canine friend. The beach that links to it is also very nice.
Beautiful accommodations, friendly staff, beautiful views. Dinning was $$$$$ but very good.
Spa facilities and staff were excellent.
Portland Harbor Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Portland Harbor Hotel offers accommodations in Portland, just 16 miles from Freeport. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Old Orchard Beach is 11 miles from Portland Harbor Hotel, and Wells is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- I don’t think there was anything more that the PHH staff could have done to make our anniversary weekend any better. From check-in, to Matt and Tia in the dining room, Leeland, the valet staff or Corine on her last day working there! Let’s not forget about Reggie either. He is working all day to be certain everyone’s stay is as perfect at the PHH as ours was. The renovations are e beautiful but it’s the staff that makes staying there so special for us. Nice touch with the champagne and chocolate dipped strawberries too.
- I was impressed by the speaker in the bathroom so I could listen to music while I showered!
- Super friendly and helpful staff, room amenities were awesome, bathtub was amazing.
- The room was very clean and comfortable – the blankets & sheets were very soft. Free coffee and hot chocolate on each floor! I also left my watch in the hotel room (and only realized when I was at the airport) and the front desk immediately went up to my room to retrieve it and FedEx’ed it overnight. They were very responsive and friendly. I highly recommend this hotel!
- Absolutely amazing hotel. The staff were so friendly and helpful, and the valet was quick and easy. They also offer complimentary town car rides that my significant other and I used to get to Dimillo’s on the Water down the street. The room was gorgeous and clean.
The Press Hotel, Autograph Collection
The Press Hotel, Autograph Collection offers accommodations in Portland. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is free shuttle service at the property.Freeport is 16 miles from press hotel, and Old Orchard Beach is 11 miles from the property. Portland International Jetport Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- They were especially accommodating about getting us into our rooms early, as our friends were arriving from Italy and wanted to freshen up. They also were able to accommodate out request to have one set of adjoining rooms and our other room in close proximity The hotel is in a fantastic location and is a very neat place to stay. Lobby/lounge area is nice to have a drink in.
- Design concept was very interesting and the attention to detail was extraordinary. Staff were excellent.
- Pillows n bed extremely comfy n the area is filled w little spots to be
- Staff were very polite and friendly. The location of the hotel is superb, just a short walk to the waterfront, unique shops and delicious food and drink. Our room was clean and comfortable. We enjoyed relaxing at the fireplace area in the lobby. Our first-and certainly not last-visit to Portland and The Press Hotel.
- The service was lovely — lots of eager staff around with big smiles and great recommendations. A lovely lobby area too to sit and eat, drink coffee, make a phone call.
Portland Regency Hotel & Spa
In the Old Port district in Portland, Maine, the Portland Regency Hotel and Spa has an on-site fitness center, steam rooms, hot tubs and full service day spa.The hotel’s restaurant Twenty Milk Street serves American-styled seafood dishes made from local Maine ingredients. The hotel’s Armory Lounge serves pub food, beer, cocktails and wine.Portland Regency Hotel’s rooms have a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi, and an iPod docking station. Complimentary morning coffee is available in the lobby.Whale-watching is available less than a mile away at the Port of Portland. The Portland Museum of Art is a 13 minute walk from the hotel.
- Breakfast was wonderful and the lounge was very welcoming.
- Perfect location friendly staff – clean/comfy rooms!
- I like staying at the Portland Regency because the staff is always nice, it is centrally located to everything, especially if you are walking, and the food is really good.
- Valet parking. Room placement obviously took into account the ability to space out patrons instead of lining them up side by side. So quiet.
- The location of the hotel and ease of valet parking make the hotel very accessible to Old Port. Room was very comfortable and breakfast at the restaurant was excellent.
Best Western Merry Manor Inn
Moments from the historic attractions of Portland, Maine, this charming hotel is conveniently located off highway I-95 and features a complimentary hot breakfast daily and an indoor/outdoor heated pool.The Best Western Merry Manor Inn is only a short drive from local beaches and the historic Portland Headlight lighthouse. The scenic harbor area, antique shops, and museums are also in close proximity.After a day exploring the surrounding areas, guests at the Merry Manor Best Western can relax in the year-round pool, enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant or work out in the fitness center.
- The older woman I’m sorry to say older I just didn’t catch her name was really sweet she made sure my stay was great , the lady at the bar Misty ? I don’t remember her name either but she was really sweet they made my stay enjoyable THANK YOU
- The staff was able to allow us an early check in as we arrived earlier then expected due to a snow storm. My son loved the pool and the make your own waffles at breakfast. The staff that we did communicate with was always very nice and accommodating.
- I thought Laura was very helpful and sincere. The restaurant was great!
- the Rooms were clean, beds super comfy! and the complimentary breakfast we good. If you are looking for a hotel with Bar , this is a great choice as its a short walk back to your room from the bar area.
- The pool area was Fantastic and the free Breakfast had many different selections!
Westin Portland Harborview
Westin Portland Harborview offers pet-friendly accommodations in Portland. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.Freeport is 16 miles from Westin Portland Harborview, and Old Orchard Beach is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 2.5 miles from Westin Portland Harborview.
- The bed was so comfortable, bathroom freshly remodeled with rainfall shower head, real wineglasses and corkscrew, and in-room coffee was much better than most hotels. The temperature control in our room was our favorite part- we like it cool at night, but then in the morning we could bring it up and it worked quick. We liked being able to walk to nearby restaurants.
- The staff was amazing and the room was very clean and cozy. We love that they are pet friendly and the staff were all very welcoming to our small dog.
- Great room and hotel! Only a 10-15 minute walk to downtown Portland! Would definitely stay here again!!
- I went there for a belated Valentine’s Day weekend with my girlfriend. When we got there – the front desk person who checked us in was INCREDIBLY nice and gave us GREAT recommendations for food and drink around Portland! ON TOP OF THAT – we were in our room getting ready and we get a knock on the door. We thought the music was too loud or something, ha, but no, it was the hotel staff bringing us a card welcoming us and a box of Valentine’s Day chocolates. Unbelievable!
- This was my second time at this hotel and I really enjoy the facility as well as the location.
Courtyard by Marriott Portland Downtown/Waterfront
Featuring an indoor pool and an on-site fitness center, this Portland, Maine hotel has rooms with a flat-screen TV. Wireless internet access is provided free of charge.A sitting area and cable channels are provided in each room at Courtyard by Marriott Portland Downtown/Waterfront. Certain rooms offer views of the ocean. Private bathrooms are included as well.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to the Portland Downtown/Waterfront Courtyard by Marriott. Meeting facilities are available on site for guest use.Victoria Mansion is just a quarter mile from the hotel, and the Wadsworth Longfellow House is just over a quarter mile away. Old Orchard Beach and Crescent Beach are both within a 25-minute drive.
- All of the staff that I encountered were so friendly and helpful! Especially the front desk! The food was also delicious!
- Overall very happy. I personally thought my bed was a little too firm but I like soft and am used to that at home so that was an adjustment, but everything else was great.
- Portland Old Port is a terrific location. The staff was very friendly and the property was moden, clean and in a great location.
- Bed and pillows were like a dream. So much so Im buying the same pillows for my home
- Spacious, comfortable room. Friendly helpful staff. Convenient location.
Black Point Inn
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. A seasonal outdoor pool, private beach and rooms with a flat-screen cable TV are featured at this historic inn, in Prouts Neck. Portland, Maine is 12 miles away.Each room at Black Point Inn features plush bedding, free Wi-Fi and luxury bath amenities. A desk area and ironing facilities are included. Select rooms have views of the Gulf of Maine.Points Restaurant on site has fine dining cuisine in the early evenings and a breakfast menu each morning.A fitness center and a tennis court are available at Black Point Scarborough. Activities on site include hiking, biking, and kayaking. Babysitting services are also provided.Prouts Neck Bird Sanctuary is a 12-minute walk away. A variety of beaches like Scarborough Beach State Park are less than 1 miles away.
- We had a two bedroom suite which overlooked the ocean. It was fabulous! Service was excellent!
- Amazing blueberry muffins in the lobby each morning!
- Lovely decor and sense of history. Comfy bed. Friendly young staff.
- Beautiful property, large rooms, great sunsets, nice beach walk
Great stay very beautiful setting
Will stay there again
Hyatt Place Portland-Old Port
One of our top picks in Portland.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hyatt Place Portland-Old Port offers accommodations in Portland. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Freeport is 16 miles from Hyatt Place Portland-Old Port, and Old Orchard Beach is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 3.1 miles from Hyatt Place Portland-Old Port.
- Really great stay! The staff were incredibly friendly, welcoming and helpful. We have absolutely no complaints at all and would not hesitate to return or to recommend friends to stay at the Hyatt. Best parts: large room with great views, generous breakfast, located right in the heart of Old port area, awesome staff with lots of local recommendations.
- Loved everything! But it was great that the rooms have pull out couch so we where able to have 5 people to a room!
- The hotel was very accomodating and the hospitality was great. The breakfast is much more than I expected with a great spread and it tasted great. The hotel is clean and nice and in a great spot in town with awesome bars and restaurants nearby.
- Great location. Good selection at breakfast. Staff is very helpful.
- We did not eat breakfast at the hotel. We went out
Holiday Inn Portland-By the Bay
One of our top picks in Portland.Holiday Inn Portland-By the Bay is located in Portland, just 16 miles from Freeport. The hotel has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk and a gift shop at the property.Old Orchard Beach is 11 miles from HI Portland-By the Bay, and Wells is 28 miles away. Portland International Jetport Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- The bed was very comfortable.there wasn’t a lot of noise so I got a good sleep .the breakfast buffet was nice in the morning.
- I love staying here for events at the Cross Insurance..Just a walk across the street makes it so convenient. Also it is very easy to get to and I like the under cover parking. On a nice day it is a short walk to the Old Port and waterfront. We were also pleased to find a breakfast buffet when we went down to the restaurant to eat.The food was VERY good.
- The tube did not drain the first night and we mentioned it and it was fixed. We also asked for extra kcups and they were left for the next morning
- Great location clean friendly staff but the beds were very uncomfortable! 4 of us stayed here and all of us tossed and turned beds very hard and uncomfortable
- Again, easy access to downtown without the downtown price.
Top Hotels In Cape Elizabeth Maine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cape Elizabeth Maine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cape Elizabeth Maine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cape Elizabeth Maine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!