10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cape Coral Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Cape Coral Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cape Coral Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cape Coral Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cape Coral Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cape Coral Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cape Coral Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cape Coral Florida:
Holiday Inn Express Cape Coral-Fort Myers Area
One of our top picks in Cape Coral.Holiday Inn Express Cape Coral-Fort Myers Area is located in Cape Coral, just 7 miles from Fort Myers.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Naples is 31 miles from Holiday Inn Cape Coral-Fort Myers, and Fort Myers Beach is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Extremely noisy rooms located on a VERY busy road. Asked to switch the second night, but staff would not help.
- good free breakfast, nice gym, excellent pool, great location, real nice staff
- It’s close to the downtown area everything is walking distance.
They have a wonderful brunch, but it doesn’t make up for the quality
of the room.
- I checked in advance to see at the concierge could have a cheesecake in the room as a surprise to my boyfriend when we checked in and for his birthday and they absolutely had everything ready to go! The service was outstanding and I couldn’t have been more pleased and he was certainly elated with the surprise
Hampton Inn & Suites Cape Coral / Fort Myers
Only 2 miles from the Yacht Club Community Park beach, this Cape Coral hotel offers easy access to area points of interest along with thoughtful amenities and spacious rooms featuring microwaves and refrigerators.Start the morning at the Hampton Inn Cape Coral with a free daily hot breakfast buffet or take advantage of in-room coffeemakers. Enjoy relaxing by the outdoor pool, working out in the fitness center or working in the modern business center.Popular area attractions, including Sun Splash Family Waterpark can be found a short distance from the Cape Coral Hampton Inn. Four Mile Cove Ecological Preserve along with top-rated golf courses and shopping centers are also easily accessible.
- The friendliness and competency of the staff, the wonderful breakfasts and excursion “goodie” bags fixed by Mickey and Kathy, the fitness room, the pool, the size of our bed and our room, the good housekeeping.
- Excellent breakfast choices, comfy bed, room-darkening curtains
- New facilities with fresh look & feel, how nice..!
- Coffee was available 24hrs and great breakfast. Friendly and accommodating staff.
- We liked the quality of the mattresses as well as the strong shower. Ample parking and quite close to shopping and restaurants.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Myers Sanibel Gateway
The La Quinta Inn and Suites Fort Myers features a daily continental breakfast with waffles and an outdoor pool is on site. This hotel is 6 miles from the Fort Myers beaches.Free Wi-Fi is included in every standard guest room at this Fort Myers hotel. Guests can also enjoy a flat-screen TV with cable channels provided in all rooms.Meeting facilities are available at the Fort Myers La Quinta Inn Sanibel Gateway as well as a laundromat. Free parking is also possible on site.This hotel is just a 10 minute drive from Sanibel Island. Guests are also less than a 30 minute drive from the Boston Red Sox Spring Training Facility.
- The swimming pool and spa area were very clean and lovely.The staff were very friendly.I was very disappointed with the overall price as I only spent 4 nights instead of the 7 but still very pricy considering I was evacuating because of the Hurricane Irma.
- We checked in late as a stop-over from the Key West Express, just to crash for the night before a long drive home. The gentleman at the front desk was very professional and helpful. The pool looked very well lit and inviting, though we did not take advantage of using it.
Room silent and comfortable, internet very fast and parking.
Pool very clean snd so beautiful !
- We have booked always Best Western, since there was no Best Western in this area, we took La Quinta. We thought the system is the same, that should be okay…but that was a mistake!
- Location.breakfeast was ok..reception are professional
Americas Best Value Inn Fort Myers
One of our top picks in Fort Myers.On Route 41 and less than 5 miles from downtown Fort Myers, this hotel features an outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi and a continental breakfast are provided.A flat-screen TV, a microwave and a small refrigerator are found in each decorative, wood-furnished room at America’s Best Value Inn Fort Myers. Coffee-making facilities and an iron are also included.A business center and a laundromat are open to all guests of the Fort Myers America’s Best Value Inn. Newspapers and vending machines are also available.Hideaway Country Club is less than a 5 minute drive from the hotel. Sun Splash Family Waterpark and Southwest Florida International Airport are a 25 minute drive away.
- Location to everywhere we went. Easy to get in and out of traffic
- We did not eat breakfast. However, the coffee was good.
- Very comfortable bed,clean bathroom, clean vinyl floor, breakfast.
- Nice place to stay. Not a large room. But good enough for two nights.
- Large room, swimming pool centrally located, hotel on main street
Travelodge – Fort Myers
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Travelodge – Fort Myers is located in Fort Myers in the region of Florida, just 11 miles from Fort Myers Beach.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sanibel is 14 miles from Travelodge – Fort Myers, and Punta Gorda is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 8 miles from Travelodge – Fort Myers.
- The location was good for restaurants, shopping areas, and movie theater. Shower was fine.
- So dirty the first night then they find us a new room, but still have some issue about ‘ clean room! ‘
- nothing, all areas other than lobby were in poor shape
- The staff, the facilities, comfortable beds, and the atmosphere.
- I love how comfortable the beds are An how spacious the rooms are the staff was very friendly . The check in lady at the desk was awesome 😊
Allure Suites of Fort Myers
One of our best sellers in Fort Myers! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Allure Suites of Fort Myers offers accommodations in Fort Myers.All rooms include a TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the pool or city. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Naples is 30 miles from Allure Suites of Fort Myers, and Fort Myers Beach is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- I was forced to come home early and the refund was well taken care of
- The beds were comfortable and the staff ws AWESOME!
Elevators had been out of servicevfor 10 days prior – no advsnce
notigication, too late to rebook when we checked in – rude hp, & no
option to ammend price based on in convenience, etc. No internet, poor
quality tv. &Amp; befd – left over garbage in can – unclean bath!! Asked
management about compensation for us having to lug our baggage up 3
levels with no help & no communication priir to arrival so yhat ee
could look for other options as pm person in charge suggested but am
person was rude and so was her boss. They shrugged & said, ”
Too bad!”. I Would never stay there again & I recommend Booking
suspend services with this venue!!
- I loved the room very spacious comfortable and quiet. I would stay again.
- Bed was comfortable. Very, very clean. Staff very friendly. Would recommend on cleanliness!!
Candlewood Suites Fort Myers/Sanibel Gateway
One of our top picks in Fort Myers Beach.Minutes from the Sanibel Island Causeway and close to Fort Myers Beach, this Florida hotel offers free on-site laundry facilities and all-suite accommodations, complete with fully equipped kitchens.Begin the day at the Candlewood Suites Fort Myers/Sanibel Gateway by preparing a meal with in-room stoves, microwaves and dishware. Browse for snacks in the on-site convenience store or enjoy lounging by the outdoor pool. The hotel also offers a free movie library along with a 24-hour fitness center.The Tanger Outlet Factory Store shopping plaza and the Healthpark Medical Center are only a short distance from the Fort Myers/Sanibel Gateway Candlewood Suites. Everglades National Park and Manatee Springs State Park are also within driving distance.
- For the price it was awful, had to ask for clean towels, garbage bags everyday, and bed linens & room cleaned only once a week, hallway carpet filthy, hallway smelled like dog poop, will never stay in a Candlewood suite again, bathrooms very outdated, so disappointed in our stay.
- Great Location!!! Fort Myers Beach, Sanibel Island and Captiva Island are close and extremely easy to get to.
- Roominess. Although we didn’t do any cooking, the kitchenette looked quite useful. We made a mistake in asking for two double beds, rather than queen or king. Beds were so-so. Location was good for,us to visit family in fort Myers as well as spend time on Sanibel. We’d do it again.
Most employees were very friendly and helpful.
Front desk crew was great.
Beds, pillows and towels were awesome.
- The room was a good size for my husband and I. Liked having a kitchen in our room and the hotel was only maybe ten mins or so to the beach.
Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers Beach/Sanibel Gateway
One of our top picks in Fort Myers Beach.This Fort Myers Beach hotel is 3 miles from Fort Myers Beach and within 5 miles of the Sanibel-Captiva Islands. Guests will enjoy an outdoor pool, on-site gift shop, and fitness center.The Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Myers-Sanibel Gateway offers guests a daily breakfast and coffee. Guest can use the laundry facilities or the computer with internet access in the lobby. The hotel’s convenience store offers snacks and toiletries.Guest rooms at the Fort Myers-Sanibel Gateway Hampton Inn come with a coffee-making facilities and ironing facilities. Guests can use the free Wi-Fi connection and a small work desk provided in every room.This Hampton Inn and Suites is 4 miles from the Crown Colony Golf and Country Club. The hotel is one minute drive from Smugglers Cove Adventure Golf, a mini-golf course.
- Everything was average…nothing special. Only reason for staying was inability to get a better facility due to lateness of booking.
- Staff was great. Buffet breakfast very good. Pool great and clem
- I liked the facility. It’s appealing and not overly crowded.Plus free breakfast is always a plus! The location is great since it’s next to food, stores and the bus stop that takes you to Fort Meyers beach.
- The bed and pillows are so comfortable!!! The room was big and the breakfast is very good.
- All the staff was very friendly.. Great breakfast different varieties different days..
Crowne Plaza Hotel Fort Myers at Bell Tower Shops
One of our top picks in Fort Myers.Located 8 miles from Southwest Florida International Airport, this Fort Myers hotel offers free airport shuttles and free shuttles within 3 miles. Its spacious and contemporary rooms offer free Wi-Fi.During their stay at Crowne Plaza Hotel Fort Myers at Bell Tower Shops, guests can swim in the tropical outdoor heated pool or workout in the on-site gym.The bright guest rooms are equipped with a refrigerator and coffee maker. Each room has a CD player along with cable TV.On-site dining is available at Shoeless Joe’s Sports Café, which features a sports-themed menu and over 30 flat-screen TVs.Crowne Plaza Bell Tower is less than 1 miles from Seven Lakes Golf Course. It is within 12 miles of Germain Arena and Florida Gulf Coast University.
- good bed and pillows and pool, good shuttle driver.
- I have made my reservations online with booking.com they asked me if I wanted an upper room I did say yes when I got to the hotel they got put me on the first floor I told him about my reservations he put me on the second floor I wanted a room on the 4th or 5th floor then I get to the room that he put me in on the second floor and there is water on the floor had no idea how long the water was there but it was not drying up and it got worse so the next morning I went back downstairs and a young lady put me on the 4th floor
- This looked to be an older Crowne Plaza, but the area itself was nice and convenient. The hotel lobby was top notch and the greeting was fine as we arrived very late due to traffic. They still had our reservation. Front desk was super helpful as we made several late night requests for extra linen. They have a welcome box upon arrival, but strangely the gentleman at the front desk failed to tell us they were free. Would have been an extra nice touch for such a late arrival.
- We had a great time at this hotel. Plenty of shops, a movie theater, and places to eat within walking distance. The lobby was decorated beautifully for Christmas.
The Breakfast buffet was good, but the turkey dinner on Thanksgiving Day was really mediocre.
The room service was very good, but I hope that you are not employing undocumented people.
Howard Johnson Inn Fort Myers
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Howard Johnson Inn Fort Myers offers accommodations in Fort Myers, just 11 miles from Fort Myers Beach.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sanibel is 14 miles from Howard Johnson Fort Myers, and Punta Gorda is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 8 miles from Howard Johnson Inn Fort Myers.
- The beds and pillows were great! Loved the waffles. The staff was very helpful.
- Staff was excellent! Very accomodating and friendly!
- It looks like HoJos had started to do some upgrades to the rooms.
- I like that they were very helpful at the front desk. I didn’t like about this hotel that they still have smoking rooms and also roaches. I couldn’t sleep thinking on what else was in the bed..
- The hotel is convenient, but the rooms and facility itself is lacking. Not for sure I would stay there again.
Top Hotels In Cape Coral Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cape Coral Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cape Coral Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cape Coral Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!