10 Best Hotels To Stay In Canyon Lake Texas – Top Hotel Reviews
Canyon Lake Texas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Canyon Lake Texas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Canyon Lake Texas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Canyon Lake Texas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Canyon Lake Texas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Canyon Lake Texas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Canyon Lake Texas:
Holiday Inn Club Vacations – Hill Country Resort
Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and a barbecue, Holiday Inn Club Vacations – Hill Country Resort offers accommodations in Canyon Lake, just 16 miles from San Marcos.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis and mini-golf at the hotel. New Braunfels is 15 miles from Holiday Inn Hill Country Resort, and Dripping Springs is 21 miles away. San Antonio International Airport is 30 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Canyon Lakeview Resort
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Canyon Lakeview Resort offers accommodations in Canyon Lake, just 20 miles from San Marcos. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have views of the lake or pool. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including fishing and hiking. New Braunfels is 16 miles from Canyon Lakeview Resort, and Boerne is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is San Antonio International Airport, 28 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the pool, 7A Ranch is located in Wimberley.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The area is popular for fishing and hiking. Austin is 29 miles from 7A Ranch, and San Marcos is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, 31 miles from 7A Ranch.
- The atmosphere of the place was awesome would stay there again
- The hotel is fantastic, the room is incredible, the Wild West ambiance is amazing!!!!!
- The grounds were nice. It was nice to have a full size refrigerator.
- The cabin was comfortable and the entire facility was charming. We loved the location!
- Location and convenience to town, awesome view of river.
The Lodge at Cypress Falls
One of our top picks in Wimberley.The Lodge at Cypress Falls has an outdoor swimming pool, tennis court and BBQ facilities in Wimberley. This inn offers a 24-hour front desk and a shared lounge.The rooms in the inn are equipped with a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom with free toiletries. All units at The Lodge at Cypress Falls have air conditioning and a wardrobe.A complimentary breakfast item is offered from the on-site bakery, The Bakery at Cypress Falls for every guest. Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant, which serves a variety of American dishes. In addition, guests can enjoy a drink at the on-site bar, Tavern at Cypress Falls.Guests can enjoy an array of activities in the surroundings, including fishing, canoeing and hiking.Austin is 28 miles from the accommodation, while San Marcos is 14.3 miles away. Austin-Bergstrom International Airport is 30.4 miles from the property.
- Property was very nice a little old fashion very quiet the staff was great especially Jasmine
- Location is great and beautiful. The Tavern is fantastic and drinks are priced well. We didn’t eat dinner at the restaurant as we were stuffed from a huge lunch at Salt Lick but we did finally get hungry around 10PM and the food truck (Triforks) was still serving so we got a very good burger from there. Considering the Tavern is attached to the hotel we thought we would hear the music in our room but we didn’t hear a thing. And it was great to spend the evening drinking and listening to live music and then walking about 250 steps to our room.
Staff was friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean.
Food truck “Triforks” was amazing.
- The staff was amazing and super friendly. I loved the retro fill and the a joining bar
- Everyone was super nice and accommodating. The location was a little confusing since you must drive through a neighborhood before finding the Lodge way in the back near the water. We enjoyed the fire that was made so we could enjoy smores.
Wingate by Wyndham New Braunfels
One of our top picks in New Braunfels.Downtown New Braunfels and the McKenna Children’s Museum are within a 10 minute drive of this hotel. It features free Wi-Fi, an indoor pool with hot tub and rooms with flat-screen TVs.Guest rooms at the New Braunfels Wingate by Wyndham hotel have cable TV and a coffeemaker. The rooms offer modern furnishings and deluxe bathroom amenities.Wingate by Wyndham New Braunfels provides free access to the 24-hour business center and gym. Guests are offered a continental breakfast every morning.The New Braunfels Fair Grounds and Tanger Outlet Center are only a 10 minute drive from this Wingate hotel. The Aquarena Conference Center is 20 minutes away.
- Location was great. Did not like our room next to the elevator. Noisy. It was hot.
- Excellent value for your money. Clean and pretty quiet. Great complimentary breakfast. Indoor pool, hot tub and small gym. Convenient location to Gruene and New Braunfels.
- Good lighting , very easy to fine parking, was able to park rite in front of the main entrance .
The small heated pool was very nice as was the large Jacuzzi.
We used the hotel as a base for ‘The Outlets’ and also a night out at the Gruene Hall.
Plenty of Restaurants within 5 mins (we did the Longhorn over the road).
- The staff were amazing. I was there for my nephew’s wedding. The hotel staff went above and beyond to accommodate us.
Howard Johnson New Braunfels
This New Braunfels, Texas hotel features an outdoor pool and is 3 miles from Schlitterbahn Waterpark. A hot tub is on site and rooms include cable TV with HBO and free Wi-Fi.Howard Johnson New Braunfels guest rooms are furnished with a microwave and a refrigerator. Tea and coffee facilities are also provided. All rooms and public areas are fully non-smoking.Guests at the New Braunfels Howard Johnson can use the business center. A 24-hour front desk is on site.Guadalupe River, which features tubing, rafting and canoeing, is 5.5 miles away. Howard Johnson New Braunfels is 11 miles from the Tanger Outlet Center.
- The new owners ate updating the hotel which takes time. It was clean and the staff were very nice.
- Bed was amazing. Breakfast was more than expected.
- There was really not anything that I liked about this hotel. It was disgusting.
- There were no towels in the room I understand they were remodeling but when we asked for towels and said we had none they were rude and acted like we were Lying
- HoJO Accepted us even though we thought we booked thru “Bring Fido.com”. The motel does not normally take pets. I did not like that your software precluded Bring Fido.
Hilton Garden Inn New Braunfels
One of our top picks in New Braunfels.Featuring rooms with a refrigerator and free Wi-Fi, this New Braunfels hotel is 4 miles from McKenna Children’s Museum. The hotel has a 24-hour snack shop and an outdoor pool.Hilton Garden Inn New Braunfels mixes Texas and German influences with American cuisine at the Great American Grill, serving breakfast and dinner. The Pavilion Lounge is open for cocktails and beer in the evening.All air-conditioned rooms are furnished with an iPod docking station and 37-inch, flat-screen TV. Each comfortable room is equipped with convenience amenities including a microwave, coffee maker and ironing facilities.Guests of the New Braunfels Hilton Garden Inn can work out in the gym or use the 24-hour business center, offering fax and copy services.Schlitterbahn Water Park is just a 9-minute drive from the Hilton Garden Inn. Landa Park Golf Course is 4.7 miles away.
- Even though the hotel was on a busy highway, the rooms were very quite. Very nice facility.
- The room was clean and comfortable with excellent amenities. The bathroom/shower in particular. My husband did have a problem with the sound from the a/c and due to his neck and spine problems found the pillows uncomfortable. Location was excellent for our needs.
- It was a nice, clean hotel. Everything was so nice and up to date.
- The physical plant is very good, but the restaurant, at least at night, is very poor, the WiFi is difficult to log into, and our Keurig coffeemaker didn’t work.it was
- Room was spotless, had a microwave a REAL plus most places don’t have anymore, fridge, good coffee, extra nice coffee cups, very nice soaps and lotions, feather pillows, room temperature controls worked, WiFi easy to access. The place was quiet well built walls interior and exterior!! Final nice touch was the iced lime water in the afternoon when we checked in!! Felt spoiled which is rare after a stay in a motel.
Comfort Suites New Braunfels
One of our top picks in New Braunfels.Comfort Suites New Braunfels offers accommodations in New Braunfels. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A TV with satellite channels is featured.San Antonio International Airport is 25 miles away.
- Every expectation was met and exceeded in the facility and the staff.
- Every aspect of comfort was met and exceeded. Candy, was a great host and the room was excellent, nice and quiet.
- Were not there long enough to really pay attention
- Nice, complimentary breakfast. Free wifi and parking.
- Superior accommodations for such an affordable price!
Best Western Inn & Suites
This hotel in New Braunfels, Texas features free Wi-Fi and a continental breakfast buffet. It is 3 miles from Schlitterbahn Waterpark.Each guest room at Best Western Inn and Suites New Braunfels is furnished with a cable TV and a work desk. A microwave, refrigerator, and coffee machine are also provided.The on-site business center provides computers with internet access. A guest laundromat with coin-operated washers and dryers is also included at New Braunfels Best Western Inn.Tubing and rafting can be enjoyed at the Comal River, just a 10-minute drive from the hotel. San Antonio, Texas is 35 miles away.
- Breakfast facilities were well managed and well organized…friendly staff….Receptionist was very helpful with a very cheerful disposition…Also free is good!!!
Location to the Guadalupe River and highway access.
Rooms were clean, bed comfy.
- The a/c was cold, the breakfast was hot and the staff was nice.
- Comfy beds, fluffy towels, close to river and Schlitterbahn. New updated decor, similar to Kirklands.
- The free breakfast was actually very good! I was expecting toast,stale donuts and water. Was extremely surprised to see that was not the case at this hotel.
Sleep Inn and Suites New Braunfels
Just off Interstate 35, this award-winning hotel is a 10 minute drive from Landa Park and Golf Course. It features an outdoor pool with hot tub, a hot breakfast buffet and a 24-hour business center. Guest rooms have free Wi-Fi.A microwave, mini-fridge and coffee maker are equipped in all rooms at Sleep Inn & Suites. A flat-screen cable TV and a work desk are also provided.A fitness center and guest laundry services are on site for guest convenience.Schlitterbahn Waterparks and Sophienburg Museum & Archives are each about an 8 minute drive from Sleep Inn & Suites. New Braunfels shopping center is a 3 minute drive away.
- The hotel was clean and beds comfortable. Staff was helpful and friendly. Enjoyed our stay very much. Would recommend it to others. Very impressed.
Excellent property and the facilities were outstanding.
The Staff was very professional and friendly
- This is the nicest Sleep Inn I’ve stayed at. Room was larger than any other Sleep Inn, overall very nice hotel, very easy in/out of traffic, lots of dining close by
- The location of the hotel was close to all of the activities in town and nearby to restaurants. The front desk staff was very warm and welcoming.
- Very clean and comfortable . Bed very comfortable.
Top Hotels In Canyon Lake Texas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Canyon Lake Texas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Canyon Lake Texas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Canyon Lake Texas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!