10 Best Hotels To Stay In Canyon Cove Utah – Top Hotel Reviews
Canyon Cove Utah is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Canyon Cove Utah. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Canyon Cove Utah. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Canyon Cove Utah. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Canyon Cove Utah right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Canyon Cove Utah with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Canyon Cove Utah:
Hyatt Place Salt Lake City/Cottonwood
One of our top picks in Cottonwood Heights – and a guest favorite.
Located in Cottonwood Heights in the region of Utah, 16 miles from Park City, Hyatt Place Salt Lake City/Cottonwood features a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Salt Lake City is 10 miles from Hyatt Place Cottonwood, and Sandy is 5 miles from the property. Salt Lake City International Airport is 14 miles away.
Staff was incredible.
Breakfast was delicious.
Facilities were beautiful.
Room and view was gorgeous.
I cannot recommend it any higher.
- I come to SLC to ski. I ski with my family and vary which hills we ski. This location turned out to be perfect. Quick access to Big and Little Cottonwood Canyons and a reasonable drive to Park City. This works out well with morning breakfast and apres ski hot tub, Great nearby dining options and spacious, comfortable rooms.
- Convenient to Snowbird! With a ski rental shop, Starbucks and numerous restaurants within walking distance. We used Uber/Lyft to get back and forth to the Mountain which worked pretty well. There is public transportation (bus) nearby but we didn’t try it. Very clean with a good, free breakfast, well stocked gym and heated pool / hot tub. Staff was friendly and helpful. I had a 15 year old with me and she loved it.
- Decent breakfast and proximity to ski areas is excellent.
Super easy to get to the ski resorts
Easy to walk to a few good restaurants
pool heated was a big win for kids
- Staff was incredible.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Salt Lake City South-Murray
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Salt Lake City South-Murray is located in Murray in the region of Utah, just 21 miles from Park City.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Salt Lake City is 8 miles from Holiday Inn Salt Lake City, and Sandy is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Accommodating staff, lovely room, comfortable bed, big, spacious bathroom, wonderful pool and hot tub right across the hall from our room, and easy access to airport. who could ask for more?
- Good breakfast, clean room, friendly staff. Would definitely stay here again.
- Comfortable room. Loved having a fridge, sink, microwave, and coffee maker in the room. The breakfast was very good.
- The beds are comfortable, the room was spacious, and my girls had fun in the pool.
- Loved the breakfast!! It was delicious both days!!! And we enjoyed the variety of different foods! Something for everyone. The king bed was super comfy!! And the pillows were the perfect firmness! We requested to be close to the room our friends were in and we were put right across the hall from them. It was perfect!! We appreciated that our request was attended too!
Motel 6 Salt Lake City South – Midvale
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Motel 6 Salt Lake City South – Midvale is located in Midvale in the region of Utah.Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Park City is 21 miles from Motel 6 Salt Lake Midvale, and Salt Lake City is 10 miles away. Salt Lake City International Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- great customer service, the guy at the front desk was very helpful.
- Friendly staff Great coffee. Cleanest that i have experience. Thank you all very much!! 😎😎😎
- That there were places to eat or shop at in walking d8stance me
- I thought my booking was complete and didn’t open email. Got to property and discovered 1 more step. Too late. We had to pay regular rates. Great place – drug elements obvious, but not intrusive.
Wi-Fi was complimentary, so no charge!
Easy access to central Salt Lake City by the local Trax station.
Plenty of places to eat locally.
Days Inn Salt Lake City South
This Salt Lake City hotel is next to the light train station, which provides easy access to downtown and major ski areas. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool.Days Inn Salt Lake City South features free Wi-Fi and cable TV in every guest room. Rooms are also equipped with a microwave and refrigerator.Amenities at the Salt Lake City Days Inn include a 24-hour front desk and daily continental breakfast. An indoor hot tub and free on-site parking are also available.South Towne Expo Center is within a 5-minute drive of the Days Inn in Salt Lake City. Jordan Landing shopping center is about 5 miles away.
- Nothing. Dirty towels. Not clean. Heat wouldn’t turn off. Worst customer service!!!!
- Friendly personal at the front desk, housekeeping very good!!. One suggestion, need better coffee
- choice of waffle, toast, 2 kinds of cereal, milk was on counter in a gallon jug not iced, sugar and powdered creamer only for coffee, room was filthy, syrup was empty. worst breakfast I ever seen.
- The room was reasonably clean and there was enough parking.
- No eggs, waffle machine was broken, milk left out, nasty bread. Just nasty
Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City/Sandy
One of our best sellers in Sandy! This suburban hotel is located only a short drive from downtown Salt Lake City and popular area attractions, and provides spacious accommodations, complete with microwaves, refrigerators and wireless internet access.Within walking distance of the Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City/Sandy, guest can find a variety of shopping centers, restaurants and entertainment options. The hotel also features free shuttle service to the nearby light rail train station as well as to local office buildings and restaurants.On-site at the Salt Lake City/Sandy Hilton Garden Inn guests can enjoy dining at the Great American Grill restaurant, or relaxing with a cocktail from the Pavilion Lounge. The hotel also features a 24-hour fitness center, complete with an indoor swimming pool.
- Your restaurant staff catered to me, that was great, I was really tired after a long day.
- I have stayed at this property a few times. I really like the location to shopping. The staff are always very friendly. The rooms are very comfortable and clean.
- Bed was great. Clean, spacious baths. Quiet. Friendly, helpful staff.
- The mattress was very comfortable and there are two pillow choices. The baths are spacious and spotless. Everything was in order and well maintained. The facility was quiet and I felt safe. The staff was available quickly and they were friendly and helpful.
- Love the higher ceilings makes the room feel much larger. Love the coffee and water at the entrance.
Baymont Inn & Suites Murray
One of our top picks in Murray.Baymont Inn & Suites Murray offers accommodations in Murray.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Park City is 21 miles from Baymont Inn & Suites Murray, and Salt Lake City is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- wasnt much to like in that hotel. It’s just a regular hotel.. poorly managed though.
- The night I checked in the front desk lady was very nice
- Girl at front desk was very nice and Profesional at all times. Made it an easy transaction and plesent stay.
- The hotel was dirty, staff unprofessional and rude, breakfast room was extremely cold.
- Property is getting aged. Look and feel seemed average but lacking attention. A few more attention to detail such as simple maintenance and I would have ranked higher.
Holiday Inn Express West Valley City
Featuring a spacious indoor water park as well as free shuttle service to Salt Lake City International Airport, this West Valley City hotel is near I-215 and local attractions.Guests at the Holiday Inn Express West Valley City can begin each day with a free breakfast buffet or with a cup of coffee from in-room coffeemakers. A modern business center, complete with free wireless internet access is also available on-site.Area attractions, including the Valley Fair Mall and Temple Square can be found a short distance from the West Valley City Holiday Inn Express. The Salt Palace Convention Center and the Hale Center Theatre are also nearby.
- The bed was comfortable and the breakfast was fine.
The food was delicious and the dining room was really clean and easy to get breakfast. I really enjoyed the pool area it is great for the kids, especially the water park it is awesome.
The fitness room is great too. The only thing i wish the pool was open later!! Great hotel.
- The kids really enjoyed the pool. It was little vacation.
- Our family loved the pool. It was great for kids and adults
- Great place to stay for families. Very well kept water park and slide for the family to enjoy and arcade and concession stand to treat yourself to snacks and games.
Quality Inn & Suites Murray – Salt Lake City South
Quality Inn & Suites Murray – Salt Lake City South offers accommodations in Murray. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.Park City is 21 miles from Quality Inn Murray Salt Lake City, and Salt Lake City is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 10 miles from Quality Inn & Suites Murray – Salt Lake City South.
- Enjoyed having coffee available 24 hours a day. Location to interstate was great. Nice variety of breakfast food options.
- Very cleannroom!! Breakfast ok nothing great but ok
Friendly front desk staff.
Well decorated. Comfortable bed.
Bright lighting with convenient charge outlets for phones/ tablets
- Manager Kahn was very accommodating and helpful. Night staff was also very friendly. Had a problem with hairdryer and they addressed it immediately.
- Breakfast is good. Rooms are clean. The staff was friendly. Beds are comfortable. It was a good value for the money.
Home2 Suites by Hilton Salt Lake City / South Jordan
Featuring an indoor pool, this South Jordan, Utah hotel is 2 miles from The Living Planet Aquarium. Free Wi-Fi and a full kitchen is provided in each modern room.Select suites feature a separate living room at Home2 Suites by Hilton Salt Lake City / South Jordan. Each air-conditioned room provides a flat-screen cable TV and free toiletries in the private bathroom.A business center and a fitness center are on site. A 24-hour market is also available at Salt Lake City /South Jordan Home2 Suites. There is also a laundromat on site.Salt Lake City International Airport is 20 miles away. Utah Museum of Fine Arts is a 25-minute drive from Home2 Suites by Hilton Salt Lake City / South Jordan.
- I loved everything about it! It really did feel like a home away from home. The set up of the room is amazing and so versatile . Whom ever designed this knew the needs of a traveler…..how to make people feel welcome, happy and organized!!! This place is fabulous !! Highly recommended!!
- I loved that it was pet-friendly and close to restaurants.
- We loved the hot breakfast and free hot chocolate!
- Staff wonderful. Contemporary, clean and comfortable rooms and facility, hot and cold breakfast offerings,overall a great stay!
- I absolutely loved the fact they had recycle can in the rooms and around the site. I also really enjoyed the fire pit.
La Quinta Inn Salt Lake City West
One of our best sellers in West Valley City! Located 8 miles from Salt Lake City International Airport, this hotel features an indoor pool and hot tub. It serves a daily continental breakfast. All guest rooms have free Wi-Fi.A flat-screen cable TV is featured in each air-conditioned guest room at La Quinta Inn Salt Lake City West. All rooms include a coffee machine, ironing facilities and a hairdryer.Guests at Salt Lake City West La Quinta Inn are greeted by a 24-hour front desk. Guests have access to the fitness center. For convenience, a business center and a guest laundromat are available.Clark Planetarium is 9 miles from this hotel. The Utah State Capitol Building is an 18-minute drive away.
- Closet door broken. Pool was not available hot tub broken. But staff was great breakfast was the same each day sausage and eggs looked undercooked
- The price was right. Nothing fancy and easy to get to. Room was clean, but the halls and entrances were filthy.
- The lobby was very nice and the hot breakfast serving area and sitting area was also very nice. Both areas have been renovated lately and kept clean. The room was clean the bathroom was also clean. I feel the $100 CDN a night wasn’t a great value for what I got. The high end feel of the lobby didn’t extended pass the edge of the lobby or into the room.
- Bed was wonderful. Property was very quiet. Breakfast was better than many other La Quinta locations
- I loved how I was pleasantly surprised how nice it was.
Top Hotels In Canyon Cove Utah Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Canyon Cove Utah to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Canyon Cove Utah but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Canyon Cove Utah. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!