10 Best Hotels To Stay In Canyamás Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Canyamás Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Canyamás Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Canyamás Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Canyamás Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Canyamás Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Canyamás Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Canyamás Catalonia:
New Hotel Colon
Located just a 3-minute walk from Mataró Beach, New Hotel Colon offers air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Each modern room at this hotel comes with a TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Some rooms have a balcony.The New Hotel Colon’s restaurant offers a daily set menu and a continental buffet breakfast, and there is also a 24-hour bar serving drinks.Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide you with tourist information about the region.Central Barcelona is 22 mi away, and Mataró Train Station, 10 minutes’ walk from Hotel Colon, offers regular services to the city. Trains also run to other towns and villages along the Costa Maresme, including Arenys de Mar, Calella and Blanes.
- The breakfast far exceeded our expectations, at an amazing price. The bed was excellent. The staff was extremely friendly, helpful, and all spoke great English. Parking was secure.
- Rosa,Sabrina, Aitor, excelent customer service, always smiling and willing to help!
- Localization – close to the beach. Price for the room.
- Friendly staff! Great restaurant and food! Most comfortable beds we had in our 7-day trip! Enigmatic design of restaurant. Clean room.
- Good beds. Helpful and knowledgeable reception staff. Nice breakfast. Would recommend.
Vila Arenys Hotel
One of our top picks in Arenys de Mar.Set in Arenys de Mar in the Catalonia Region, 24 mi from Barcelona, Vila Arenys Hotel features an outdoor pool and views of the city. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant and bar.Some rooms include a private bathroom with a hot tub, while others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Vila Arenys Hotel features free WiFi throughout the property. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including golfing, horse riding and cycling. Lloret de Mar is 17 mi from Vila Arenys Hotel, while Girona is 31 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 24 mi from Vila Arenys Hotel.
- Clean, cozy, chic. Staff was absolutely incredible. They bent over backwards to make our stay special, and it was exactly that.
- Nice modern room with very comfortable bed. Enjoyed the restaurant, especially the New Years Dinner was just outstanding.
- Excellent soundproof room with balcony overlooking quite back street, amazing shower with light show, comfy bed and curvy TV. Good breakfast buffet, bacon eggs tea coffee cheese ham pastries fruit etc etc. Lovely roof terrace with a wee fancy cool pool. Lovely staff.
- A delightful small hotel, with really friendly, helpful staff! After 4 days we felt like it was ‘home’ and we will definitely be back! We recommend one of the rooms with the courtyard and spa pool.
- Arenys is a great little fishing town, so manage your expectations. There are many little beaches near Arneys. If you are comparing it to Egyptian, Thai or Maldives beaches don’t.. But if you are looking for nice little beach restaurant/bars with amazing seafood you will not be disappointed. To entertain the kids there are many options but you have to plan and look for options before you get there. This is a one street town (like many European little towns). Went one day to the local beach and it was very nice. For a nice little getaway I recommend plan ahead get a boat and do few of the little hidden gems around Arenys.. Hotel Menu was small but the food was amazing. Hotel appears newly furnished and is very clean.
The family-run Hotel Rocatel is located on Cavaiò Beach in Canet de Mar, on the Costa Maresme. It offers a 24-hour reception, outdoor pool and rooms with a private balcony.The rooms at the Rocatel Hotel feature soundproofing, air conditioning and heating system and flat screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer. Guests will find a mini-bar in each room.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Catalunya, and you can also rent a car. The hotel has a bar with an attractive terrace overlooking the sea.
- Perfect location on the beach, very clean, staff is amazing and makes you feel at home. I did not want to leave, thank you for a great stag
- The 3 of us had a room with one double bed and one single bed. There was a very small refrigerator available. The bathroom was spacious and clean. Excellent access to a lovely beach. Nice bar area near lobby.
- Location, staff, view from the room and access to local supermarkets
- It was a really great surprise to stay here, modern, clean and very friendly staff – but the view from the room was incredible! A wonderful looking beach (sandy but with very small pebbles), it also had some wonderful places to eat on the beach (chiringuitos). The hotel has it’s own free parking area, which was very welcomed. A really great place to spend a few days.
- Such a cool diamond in the rough. Hip little oceanside hotel. Kind owners helped me source laundromat (a few towns over). Best hotel I’ve stayed in in Europe for price:value ratio. Gorgeous new design, ocean view, great desk for working plus table on balcony plus couch with side tables, and fridge. I was ready to just move in to be honest. Great cafe con leche each morning and can’t beat the prices. Highly recommend.
URH Ciutat de Mataró
URH Ciutat de Mataró is a 12-minute walk from Mataró’s marina, on Catalunya’s Maresme Coast. It has a fitness center.All rooms at the URH Ciutat de Mataró have parquet floors and pale wood furniture. They come with satellite TV and a private bathroom. The property also offers free WiFi.The hotel is a 10-minute walk away from the city center, where there are various shops, bars and restaurants. Mataró is 16 mi away from Barcelona, and 16 mi from Blanes in the other direction.
- Mataro is a beautiful town with a long history, only 42 minutes by train from Barcelona.
– The price was right
– The breakfast was cheap with enough choices
– The wellness was nice
- Friendly staff, great breakfast buffet. Professional service
- Very comfortable beds, rooms clean, staff friendly and the location perfect. I will recommend this place to friend and will also stay there again.
- Bed was comfortable and the size of the room was good.
Open for over 300 years, Casa Fonda Europa is set in the historic old town of Granollers. It offers stylish, modern rooms with flat-screen satellite TV, safe and free Wi-Fi.The Fonda Europa is well-known for its restaurant, serving traditional Catalan cuisine. Guests can also enjoy a drink in the hotel’s elegant bar.Fonda Europa is just a 10-minute walk from Granollers Train Station, which offers regular services to Barcelona and Girona. There is a public bus stop a 1-minute walk from the hotel.The beaches of the Costa Maresme are within a 20-minute drive. Montmeló’s Circuit de Catalunya Race Track is just 5 minutes away by car.
- Nice size room, bathroom. Very clean hotel, free water in the fridge. Excellent location, since the main promenade is right on the same street.
- The dinner at their unique restaurant was extraordinary
- Rooms was nicely done and comfortable with view to courtyard with flowers. Staff was very friendly and helpful and spoke enough English to help as needed. Property fronts a wonderful town square with shops and cafes.
- Everything!! The hotel was beautiful and luxurious. All staff were excellent, efficient, friendly and patient with the language difference. We were in room five which is huge with a large bathroom, storage space, sitting area and four small balcony’s. A top class restaurant, bar and bar food. Breakfast is value for money and all you can eat. Highly recommend this hotel.
- Location, general cleanliness were good. Staff, albeit it requires a little getting used to their ways of loud communications with each other, were superbly welcoming and friendly.
Nestled in the forests of Montseny Nature Park, this hotel has lots of rustic charm and fabulous views which you can enjoy from the outdoor pool. Enjoy tasty homemade cuisine in the restaurant.Built in 1620, the Can Barrina has been beautifully restored while retaining its rural charm in the stone walls, open fireplace and rustic decor.Enjoy views of the oak and pine woodland from the outdoor terrace or the sun room which has a number of games to enjoy among friends.Try traditional recipes using local produce in the Can Barrina’s restaurant. During the warmer months, you can enjoy meals outside on the can Barrina’s terrace. Accompany your meal with a wine from the Can Barrina’s excellent collection and then head to the hotel’s bar for an after-dinner drink.Make a day trip to the coast, just 14 miles away. Have a swim in the Mediterranean and enjoy the Costa Brava’s golden sands.
- The fireplace in the room. The grounds and relaxing surroundings
- Location was magical and the staff was so friendly. Quality of the resto food was good too.
- Amazing location, the building, the landscape and the staff.
- We were left completely alone in the hotel for 2 of the 3 days which in some ways is nice but in others it just felt uncomfortable.
The property is marvelous
Fine dining great breakfast
Tahiti Playa Suites
Tahiti Playa Suites are set within the Tahiti Playa Complex on Santa Susanna’s Levante Beach. They feature an outdoor swimming pool and suites with balconies with views of the Mediterranean Sea.The Tahiti Playa Suites have bright, spacious rooms with simple, attractive décor. All feature a seating area and a furnished balcony. Guests can also enjoy the facilities at Hotel Tahití Playa.The restaurant offers buffet cuisine and serves range of Catalan dishes. Guests can enjoy a drink or snack in the hotel’s café-bar which features views of the Mediterranean.The area surrounding Santa Susanna is ideal for activities such as hiking, mountain biking and horse riding. The Activ Natura Adveture Park is just 1.9 mi away; there are also regular trains from Santa Susanna to the center of Barcelona and the journey takes approximately one hour.
- Food, room, balcony, location, service, cleanliness…
- very nice hotel right in front of the sea, good breakfast and dinner
The suite was fantastic, very spacious and immaculately clean. Cleaner came each day and left fresh towels and toiletries. On arrival we were told that we had been upgraded to vip guests, this included a free mini bar in our room, free coffee at the bar, specific sun loungers near the pool and free champagne or orange juice twice per day, this was a lovely extra to our holiday. The pool is beautiful, bar and staff all
Lovely and helpful. We stayed half board, breakfast was nice, plenty of selection. Evening meal had a good selection although it wasn’t to our taste so we ate out after the first night.
The location of the hotel is perfect. Literally a stones throw from the beach and a short walk to the station, pubs and restaurants. We have been to Santa Susanna 4 times but have never stayed at this hotel, we will be returning with our children in the summer next year.
The suites are really nice, clean and big.
Staff is very friendly and helpful.
Together with hotel, the facilities are complete (everything is there).
Nice pool area and beach connected to it.
Great WiFi. If you want to use it for more then an hour you have to pay, but I prefer to pay for great WiFi instead of having lousy WiFi for free..
- Everything else…staff…food…suite..air conditioning
Hotel Porta de Gallecs
Hotel Porta de Gallecs is located just off the AP7 Motorway, a 5-minute drive from Montmeló Formula 1 Race Track. This functional hotel offers free parking, outdoor pool and air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Each bright room at the Porta de Gallecs includes a flat-screen TV, a desk and a mini-bar. The private bathrooms feature a hairdryer and free toiletries.The hotel serves a daily buffet breakfast. You can also find several local bars and restaurants in the surrounding streets. Mollet town center is a 5-minute walk away.Hotel Porta de Gallecs is conveniently located between the Montseny Nature Reserve and the beaches of the Costa Maresme. Barcelona is only 9.3 mi away.
- We liked that it was close to the driveway and comfortable. Free parking
- The hotel in quite location far from the Center, size of the room and the price was good
- Comfortable bed, quiet hotel, very clean, good breakfast, staff spoke good English. Definitely would recommend.
- We use this hotel on a regular basis for an overnight stay. It is ideally located just off the AP7 at Barcelona. It’s a modern hotel with large rooms and very comfortable beds. It has a breakfast room and underground free parking.
- Very pleasant hotel. Great value for money and good location.
Hotel Caprici Verd
Featuring an outdoor and indoor swimming pool, Hotel Caprici Verd is a 2-minute walk from Santa Susanna Beach. It features free Wi-Fi, a gym, hot tub and buffet restaurant.Each air-conditioned room has satellite TV and a private bathroom with a shower and hairdryer. Some rooms feature sea or mountain views and a balcony.Hotel Caprici Verd’s restaurant serves buffet meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It offers show cooking and international cuisine as well as a children’s menu. There is a poolside snack bar with a large terrace, open from April to October.The hotel also has a children’s playground, a kid’s club and an entertainment program.You can catch trains to Barcelona from Santa Susanna Train Station, only 50 feet from the hotel. Girona Airport is a 30-minute drive away.
Activities by the pool trought the whole day.
Night activities (disco, shows). Great pool.
Great yogurt icecream outside the hotel.
- fantastic breakfast plenty of choice sausages superb! room spotless and comfy. lovely sea view and large balcony. friendly and helpful staff. location excellent. large free car park at rear of hotel
- Great food, friendly staff ( apart from lady on reception with long hair . very rude), dark curtains so good sleep with comfy beds and very quiet,very accommodating.
- free parking free wifi very good value for money lovely balcony chairs and sea view no 423
We stayed bed and breakfast they was a good choice of food best to go early 8 as this was much quieter than later
We never had any children with us
But we came back Friday evening to see the children’s entertainment which look excellent
- Activities by the pool trought the whole day.
Ibis Barcelona Mollet
Located just outside Mollet del Valles, the modern Ibis Barcelona Mollet is a 5-minute drive from Circuit de Catalunya Race Track. It offers free Wi-Fi, a 24-hour snack bar and soundproofed rooms with flat-screen TV.The completely soundproofed rooms at the Ibis Mollet have a functional, modern design, with wooden floors and air conditioning.Guests can enjoy drinks and light meals in the Ibis Barcelona Mollet’s bar. The hotel also has a 24-hour reception with a tour desk.The Ibis is next to the major AP7 Motorway, which provides easy access to Barcelona, 16 mi away. Private covered parking is available at the hotel. There are also direct bus and train links to Barcelona from Mollet center.
- In keeping with IBIS standards. Decent breakfast. Very convenient location next to motorway & exit. Free use of computer in reception lounge.
- Enjoyed complimentary refreshing water in the hall. Bed was extra comfortable to sleep in.
value for money,
well maintained facilities,
distance from airport
- The bed was so comfortable and the staff at the reception was very helpful
- Excellent value for many. Good location, especially, if you are on a car. Clean and silent.
Top Hotels In Canyamás Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Canyamás Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Canyamás Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Canyamás Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!