10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cantillana Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Cantillana Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cantillana Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cantillana Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cantillana Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cantillana Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cantillana Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cantillana Andalucía:
Located in San José de la Rinconada, Villa Maria provides a garden. With a terrace, the property also has a shared lounge, as well as a bar. Free WiFi and a concierge service are provided.At the hotel, rooms are equipped with a desk and a TV. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bath and free toiletries, while some rooms also feature a balcony. All guest rooms at Villa Maria include air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Seville is 9 miles from the accommodation, while Carmona is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- It was very clean. And the bed was comfortable. It was close to Seville was able to take train into city. Room was a nice size. They did have parking but we. Didn’t use it. Had parking on street. Checking in and out was easy.
- Go . .you will not be disappointed. Everything was wonderful! Very close to train station and SHE so helpful!!
The staff was extremely open and helpful. Taking the train into Sevilla was a snap. One night we were so tired, the sweet older woman made us a sandwich, ran across the street to get us some potato chips and we sat out on the patio of the bar in the cool night air.
We were worried about catching an early morning flight but Isabel arranged a 4:45am taxi- we were very grateful – the taxi was 5 minutes early!
- Very good price, very polite people and they accept pets
- We were met late after the check in desk had officially closed, this was due to a later than expected flight arrival. The breakfast was good value and the staff very friendly.
Hotel Palmero is just a 5 minute drive from Seville San Pablo Airport, right by the A-4 Highway. Guests can enjoy rooms with free Wi-Fi and free private parking.Rooms at the Palmero include air conditioning, satellite TV and a minibar. Bathroom amenities are also provided. Rooms for smokers are available.The hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and on-site baggage storage. Public areas are smoke-free, air conditioned and heated.There is easy access to central Sevilla, the SE-30 and Santa Justa Train Station from Hotel Palmero. The historic city of Carmona is 7 minute drive away.
- It was super clean and close to the airport which was great! We went into the village of carmela which was an awesome find! We explored and had dinner there. Refilled our car for cheap and headed back to the hotel
- Location is by the motorway and very close to the airport. Very suitable if you are travelling with a rent-a-car and you have an early flight.
- Nice and clean, quiet location, handy for the airport and good value for money if you’re only staying one night.
- Great value for money for an overnight stop to break long journey. Powerful shower, private secure car parking. Room faced away from main road so was quiet overlooking countryside.
- Very convenient for airport thought taxi fare was very high.
Hotel Torre del Oro
Hotel Torre de Oro is located in San José de la Rinconada, just 15 minutes’ drive from central Seville. It offers a 24-hour reception and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.The rooms at the Torre de Oro feature marble floors and a work desk. Each one comes with a TV.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Andalusian food. There is also a café-bar serving snacks and drinks.Seville is home to the beautiful Alcázar Palace and the Maestranza Bullring. You can drive to Seville Airport in just 15 minutes.
- This hotel/motel is 15 mins away from Seville Airport and you definitely need a car to access as it sits quite literally in the middle of nowhere. The elderly gentleman at reception was pleasant, doesn’t speak a word of English however. I arrived at around 1am and left by 7am for the airport so quite literally just needed a place to shower and rest my head. I have to say it was very clean and had air con. Not much else to say, it met my very basic needs for those few hours.
We booked into our room, nice & clean, comfortable.
We went into the bar/restaurant for an early dinner, about 4.30pm, we were told that it did not serve food again till 8pm. The waiter spoke to the owner & he left his food to cook ours, great service!
- Suitable for anyone driving with a car good parking
Aparcamiento sin problemas en la puerta
- Hotel grande con habitaciones grandes,muy limpio y cerca de Sevilla
Hotel San Pedro
Located in Carmona, Hotel San Pedro offers 2-star accommodations with a bar. This 2-star hotel offers a tour desk. The property provides free WiFi.Seville is 23 miles from the hotel. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Molto cordiali e disponibili i gestori, albergo situato vicino al centro, semplice, spazioso, a venti minuti dall’aeroporto di Siviglia e’ stato un motivo in più’ per la nostra scelta.
- La ubicación estupenda, al lado del casco antiguo.Las habitaciones sencillas pero con lo necesario. El bar de abajo con buenos desayunos y pasteles. Un cine justo enfrente, al que fuimos.
- Im kleinen Cafe-Restaurant, was zum Haus gehört, gibt es absolut leckeres regionales Frühstück (viele Einheimische kommen zum Frühstück).
- Que es un sitio muy tranquilo, y está muy céntrico. Los trabajadores son muy amables
- La ubicación es magnífica, al menos para nosotros que íbamos en bus de linea. La parada estaba a unos metros escasos y en un lugar estratégico en medio de Carmona.
Hotel JM Jardin de la Reina
This hotel with free Wi-Fi, a tennis court and an outdoor swimming pool is a 15-minute drive from the center of Seville. The buffet restaurant offers a choice of regional and international cuisine.The JM Jardín de la Reina has tennis and table tennis facilities and is surrounded by gardens. There is also a terrace bar, open in summer.The Jardin de la Reina’s indoor lounges are the perfect place for business meetings or for reading.
- Not much to like apart from easy parking and good air conditioning.
- very gorgeours breakfast with room view was also the vest.
- Good sized rooms clean and decent breakfast. I also must say you get what you pay for. I read some of the reviews and people seem to not do any research. The place is a bit out of the way but it is literally 15 mins from centre of Seville by car. Also the town actually has lots of bars and restaurants. We explored a bit and found at least 7! There is also a supermarket.
- Nothing except price and u can find Charlie Chaplain, Laurel and Hardy in the hotel lobby.
- The immediate impression was great. The room rate was good.
Alcázar de la Reina
One of our top picks in Carmona.The Hotel Alcázar de la Reina is a beautiful Mudéjar building with an outdoor swimming pool. Located in Carmona, it is a 20-minute drive from Sevilla San Pablo airport, between Seville and Cordoba.This historic building offers great views of the charming landscape of Carmona. Set in the historic city center, it is close to amazing mansions, and Arab and Roman buildings.The Alcázar de la Reina offers spacious and bright rooms. All rooms are air conditioned and heated and have a mini-bar.There is free internet in all rooms. WiFi access is available for free in public areas. Public areas are decorated with lovely art and murals.These include an à la carte restaurant, a tapas bar and an Irish pub.There is a sauna in the wellness center. There is also a nice garden and a lounge library.
- A very comfortable hotel with friendly and helpful staff; a good size of swimming pool to cool off on a hot day; Tapas at the restaurants are tasty; breakfast offers a variety of good with fresh fruits
- You can walk into town and the view of the valley is incredible.
- lovely location in the old part of town plenty to see in the town and some good restaurants
- Comfortable, helpful staff & excellent location.
Room very well appointed and decorated. Breakfast very pleasant in large, attractive basement room with eggs cooked to order.
Dinner in hotel’s tavern was superb. Excellent location.
Hotel Torre De Los Guzmanes
Torre de los Guzmanes is a good-value hotel, with an outdoor swimming pool and free parking. It offers a peaceful location.The hotel offers comfortable bedrooms with attached bathroom. All rooms have a balcony, TV and air conditioning.Torre de los Guzmanes has a poolside terrace and barbecue bar. It is set next to the River Guadalquivir, and surrounded by lemon and orange trees.The hotel has excellent access to Seville, only 20 minutes away on the SE-30 road. It is also just 3.1 mi to the Roman ruins at Santiponce.The Isla de la Cartuja Science and Technology Park is also easy to reach from the hotel. The hotel can arrange car hire.
- Excellent reception with lots of information on areas to see and for parking in Seville. Very good breakfast. Excellent location for visiting Seville but not having to stay in a downtown location.
- One positive: Angela, in reception, was very helpful. Oh, and another- the exterior is delightful, a promise it truly does not fulfil.
- You can find a better quality and location within decent price range in Granada area.
- Nice room with a lovely view out to the paddocks. A bit of a drive into seville as expected.
- clean, good price. air con worked ok. breakfast good value if limited but staff very friendly.
Parador de Carmona
Once a 14th-century Moorish fortress, this Parador Hotel offers spectacular views over the countryside and the Corbones River. Enjoy these from the seasonal pool and dine in the elegant restaurant.A wonderful example of Moorish architecture, the Parador de Carmona features fabulous design details including a stunning central courtyard, vaulted ceilings, original stonework and spacious terraces. Admire the Mudéjar fountain, take a stroll through the pretty gardens and enjoy a quiet read or sit down under the arched galleries.Transport yourself back in time and imagine the fortress history through battles and different civilizations that have shaped this region of Spain.The large bright bedrooms of the Turismo de Carmona enjoy exquisite classic décor which, alongside the Sevillian tiling, enhance the 14th-century citadels original features. Spaces are filled with tapestries and antique furniture which is completely in harmony with the buildings history.The Turismo de Carmona’s dining room is known as one of Paradores most beautiful, serving seasonal and local dishes, with the partridge and Carmona spicy spinach dishes as specialties.
- We liked the balcony with the view of the plains and the food and wine served on the balcony was good. It was a relaxing break from traveling and sightseeing. Additionally, I liked the internal patio which was also a calm environment to relax.
- This is my favourite parador: wonderful building, great views, good food, and so on…
- Fabulous sheets & very comfortable bed. Spectacular view! Loved location. Wish we could have stayed longer to enjoy pool.
- Magnificent location, wonderfully restored building and comfortable. We loved the life and cultural aspect of the old town.
- The property was charming, quiet, and welcoming with friendly staff! It truly was a delightful stop!!
Casa Palacio De Carmona
The impressive Casa de Carmona is a 16th-century Renaissance palace with 33 unique bedrooms. It has a library and an outdoor swimming pool.The Casa Palacio Casa de Carmona is set in the beautiful center of Carmona. This historic whitewashed village is just 19 mi from Sevilla. A tour desk can be found on site.This family-run hotel full of original works of art and antiques. There are gardens and patios with fountains. The restaurant serves market cuisine with fresh products.Each room at the Casa Palacio Casa de Carmona is large and elegant. There is full soundproofing. Rooms have a TV and air conditioning.
- Excellent front desk staff. Great experience in historical building. In house restaurant plus walking distance to other restaurants. Many nearby historical buildings.
Wonderful palace. The public rooms were stunning. Resurant the old stables, with great local dishes.
Very large warm room. Great bath room. No lift but easy stairs and ground floor bedrooms. Parking attached to hotel. Good location. Nice helpful staff. Catered for our choice of room.
- The palace is charming, beds comfy, lovely large suite with sitting area. Short trip into Seville
- The building itself is outstanding. Very special. Spacious courtyard. Manager/owner very knowledgeable and shared a great deal of history when asked.
- The bed was very comfortable. The staff were very friendly and efficient and the breakfasts were excellent – the best we have ever had in Spain.
Posada San Fernando
Housed in a beautiful, 14th century Andalusian building, this charming 2-star hotel is located in the pretty town of Carmona, 20 minutes’ drive from the historic city of Seville.Set in a peaceful setting, Posada San Fernando’s charming rooms are modern and stylish. Enjoy great views of the old town from the hotel’s rooms, equipped with a mini-bar, flat-screen TV, desk, air conditioning, and heating. The private bathroom includes free toiletries, a hairdryer, and bath or shower.This guest house offers a tour desk, ticket services, luggage storage, and room service. There is a shared terrace for guests to enjoy. Free WiFi is available in all public areas.The town of Carmona is located 19 mi from Seville, and is well-connected by road to the Andalusian capital. From the hotel you can easily go on day trips to visit Seville’s Cathedral and other stunning sights of the city.
- Lovely traditional hotel in the heart of the Old Town overlooking the main Square. Lots of good places to eat within a few minutes walking distance. Room was very comfortable, clean and spacious.
- The Posada was cozy, beautiful, quaint, clean, quiet (it was right in the middle of the town plaza), and the perfect stay for our brief trip from Cordoba to Sevilla. The beds and pillows were comfortable, the rooms were spacious, and the bathrooms were roomy, as well. Each room is unique, with decorative touches that enhance the traveling experience. My mom and friend stayed on the first floor where you could see the ancient Roman road through a small glass viewing window. We stayed on the second floor which was nicely decorated, as well. Overall, we were very satisfied with our stay!
- The Posada was directly in the San Fernando Plaza. It was easy to walk to everything! Although there was a cafe/bar on the property we chose to eat at other restaurants in the area. The best part was that there were 4-5 to pick from as soon as you stepped out the front door! The WiFi worked great and the room was lovely and very comfortable. 10/10 recommend!
- Great location, good value in a beautiful small town. We chose a smaller room as we were just there one night and it was fine.
- The property was in a great location in the square, it had interesting character and was comfortable.
Top Hotels In Cantillana Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cantillana Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cantillana Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cantillana Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!