10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cantavieja Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Cantavieja Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cantavieja Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cantavieja Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cantavieja Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cantavieja Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cantavieja Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cantavieja Aragon:
Hotel Spa Balfagon
Hotel Spa Balfagon is located in the mountain village of Cantavieja, in Teruel province. It offers free Wi-Fi, a spa with private treatments, and an award-winning restaurant with a wine cellar.The hotel combines stylish, contemporary décor with original features such as beamed ceilings and stone archways.The hotel serves a buffet breakfast and also features a café.All rooms at Hotel Spa Balfagón are equipped with air conditioning and central heating. They also have a TV and a hairdryer, and some have a private balcony.Cantavieja’s Plaza de Cristo Rey is located 5 minutes’ walk from the Balfagón. The town is easily accessible from the A-226 Road which connects Teruel and Alcañiz.
- I liked the location and cleanness of the room and the bed was really comfortable.
- Relaxed ambience. Staff attentive but cool, not rushing.
- Nice and comfortable hotel in Cantavieja. Everything well taken care off, very convenient
Hotel y personal muy agradable
Recomendable el spa
- La ubicación para conocer el Maestrazgo, en el restaurante una carta con gastronomía de la zona con presentación y elaboración muy buena, personal amable.
Hostal Mesón del Rey
Offering free WiFi, Hostal Mesón del Rey is located in Olocau del Rey. Providing a restaurant, the property also has a terrace and a shared lounge. Guests can have a drink at the bar.At the hotel, all rooms are equipped with a closet and a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking.Morella is 18 miles from Hostal Mesón del Rey, while Cantavieja is 13 miles from the property. Castellon Airport is 64 miles away.
- Very remote area but pleasantly suprised with good clean room, very friendly owner/staff and nice authentic country meal in the evening. I liked this place but there is nothing else in the village to see. Four miles up the road the medieval village of Mirambar should not be missed a visit.
Nice friendly staff.
Room was great. I needed an overnight stop on my motorcycle trip through spain and this place was perfect. I can recommend
- Amazing value for the money. Very sweet village and road.
- The staff are very friendly and helpful. Bar & restaurant on site.
- Excellent value with typical simple but good local food
Hotel el Cantón Rural
Set in a pretty country house, surrounded by green gardens, El Canton Rural is located in La Cuba. It offers heated rooms with free Wi-Fi, a restaurant and a barbecue area.Decorated in a rustic style, the rooms feature beamed ceilings and a combination of exposed stone walls and colorfully painted walls. Offering mountain views, each one comes with a TV, safe and a private bathroom. Some of the rooms include a spa bath or hot tub.El Canton Rural’s restaurant is set in a charming dining room and also offers packed lunches. The guest house has a furnished porch, a library and several lounge areas.Morella is 15 mi from the property and offers a selection of dining options and shops. Information about the area can be provided by staff and free parking is available on site.
Location is beautiful. Outside the lovely village of LaMula worth visiting. Food is great
Staff is very friendly and helpful. Room was not big but very comfortable.
- Food was extremely good and the staff were exceptionally friendly and good.
Remote & Quiet. Large Shared Terrace. Rooms very clean. Food excellent. Special mention for Irene who looks after guests with joyful enthusiasm.
You’ll need very basic schoolboy Spanish or plenty of patience. Brilliant area for walking / cycling / motorcycling.
- Incredibly nice place to stay. We could have stayed there for many days but unfortunately were scheduled only one night. Great view to the surrounding countryside, very friendly stuff, very cosy, large beautiful rooms well cleaned. The dinner served by Julio was excellent, we felt like we were really welcomed customers (and the price – never eaten so well at such a low cost!). The breakfast was also excellent, country-style. Nice porch to spend time outside the room. Roses in the front yard!
We had a warm welcome, the staff was truly kind and friendly. Got good tips about the Maestrazgo region. Don’t forget to visit Mortella, it’s just a 20-minute drive away!
The room was clean, beautifully furnished and romantic. Breakfast was delicious and more than enough, with local products and fresh fruits. On the evening we had a 4-course dinner with local wine at the restaurant, for only 15 euros, highly recommended.
- Location is beautiful. Outside the lovely village of LaMula worth visiting. Food is great
Hotel Los Arcos
Hotel Los Arcos is located in Villafranca del Cid and features a terrace. This 2-star hotel features free WiFi and a bar. Every room has a balcony.All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries. The rooms have a desk.Morella is 22 miles from Hotel Los Arcos. Castellon Airport is 43 miles from the property.
- The staff were pleasant and friendly. The room was bright and clean and, on the whole, was good value for money. What I really liked was the sense of peace and tranquillity that reigns in Villafranca and the surrounds, the old, quiet streets and the views of the serene countryside beyond. Positively bucolic!
- The room and hotel were accurately described on booking.com. The WiFi was strong. Staff found somewhere for my bike overnight.
Que tuvieran habitaciones triples, incluso la posibilidad de cuádruples.
el servicio de cafeteria- bar, muy bien.
Aunque el pueblo no es de los mas turisticos de la zona, he de reconocer que esta justo en medio de todos los puntos mas turisticos, entre 10 y 40 minutos de todo.
Totalmente recomendable sin ninguna duda.
Así lo e conocido yo me lo recomendó un compañero de trabajo. Un XXL.
- El trato tan cordial de sus empleados y en especial la responsable del hotel
El Faixero Evolucion
Modern design El Faixero Evolucion is located in the Maestrazgo Mountains of northern Castellón. It offers free breakfast, traditional restaurant and free Wi-Fi.Each heated or air-conditioned room includes a balcony, flat-screen satellite TV and private bathroom with a shower.A restaurant that serves regional-style meals is shared with El Faixero Tradicional hotel. There is also a snack bar, table tennis and meeting room. An airport shuttle is available for an extra charge. An off-site public swimming pool is available for guests’ use.Set in Cinctorres, Els Ports Nature Reserve and Vinarós Beach are an hour’s drive from El Faixero, while the Motorland GP Circuit is 31 mi away. Castelló is within 62 mi and Morella is a 15-minute drive from the hotel.
- It is an extremely modern hotel in a very small village. The room was great with ample of space. Food was very good.
- Habitación amplia y comodo, muy tranquila. La comida del restaurante muy buena y de calidad y el desayuno, aunque no es buffet si era muy completo. Sin duda, inmejorable el trato del personal y la limpieza. Buen hotel para conocer los alrededores, Morella, el matarraña…
- La comida excepcional, los desayunos autenticos, el trato exquisito.
Las instalaciones,el trato atento y profesional de todos los empleados del hotel.Lo más parecido a estar en casa.
Excelencia con sencillez y calidez.
- Colazione diversa con vari piatti tra cui dei salamini appesi a un piccolo trespolo. .buoni e caratteristici.
Palau dels Osset
Palau dels Osset is located in Forcall, 8.1 mi from Morella. Set in a 16-century building, this hotel offers rooms with free WiFi and elegant decor.All rooms come with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV, safe and desk. There is a wardrobe and the private bathroom includes free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property and guests benefit from a hot tub and sauna.The hotel restaurant serves regional cuisine with a large wine selection.A meeting lounge with a flat-screen TV and a projector. Next to the meeting room, guests will find a chapel.The area is popular for cycling and hiking. Valderrobres is 24 mi from Palau dels Osset, while MotorLand Aragon is 30 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 53 mi from Palau dels Osset.
- We’ve loved the building, the big rooms and all the decoration. The staff was very nice.
We had a very nice room with view to the square. It is a nice building. Parking in front of hotel.
Good food. Good wine. Good service.
- El chico de recepción muy amable, explicándonos rutas para el día siguiente.
- La cama por supuesto muy cómoda. La atención por parte del personal muy buena. Muy buen detalle por parte del cocinero que salió a interesarse sobre el menú que nos preparó
- El edificio y las instalaciones son espectaculares. Digno de 4* en lugar de las 3* con que está catalogado . El pueblo y el entorno son idílicos, tranquilos y a 10 minutos de Morella, uno de los pueblos más bonitos que conozco.
Hostal-Restaurante Rural Torre Montesanto
Set in beautiful grounds overlooking the countryside surrounding Villarluengo, Hostal-Restaurante Rural Torre Montesanto is housed in a lovely restored castle. It features a restaurant and an attractive terrace.Offering garden and mountain views, each charming room at Hostal-Restaurante Rural Torre Montesanto has beamed ceilings and exposed stone or brick walls. There is free Wi-Fi, heating and a private bathroom.You can enjoy traditional Aragonese cuisine prepared with produce grown on the Rural Torre’s orchard. There is also a barbecue.The property maintains its original Templar watch tower and is a sight of historic interest. The surrounding area is ideal for hiking and cycling, and Aliaga Geological Park is less than 31 mi away.Teruel can be reached in 90 minutes by car, while Benicarló and the coast are less than 75 mi away.
Stunning location – really different. Food very good and very good value. Access roads in line with remote location
Dogs not allowed in restaurant in Spain but could eat outside
- Unique building in a fantastic location . Great food and delightful hosts who made us feel so welcome.
- El trato de los dueños exquisito y el alojamiento muy acogedor y confortable.
- EL trato en general y el entorno en donde se encuentra
- Todo lo demás. Está ubicado en plena montaña, una maravilla, rodeados de toros y a ciertas horas de cabras montesas, un espectáculo. La habitación muy espaciosa, decorada con gusto y con una cama comodísima donde dormir de cine. El trato de Jose Luís y Laura perfecto, muy atentos, agradables. Sólo por eso merece la pena, sin olvidar a su perro, muy juguetón. Y la comida, abundante y de calidad, todo fresco y muy sabroso. Sin duda volveré si visito de nuevo la zona.
- Stunning location – really different. Food very good and very good value. Access roads in line with remote location
Hotel Mas De Cebrian
Hotel Mas De Cebrian is set in the countryside and features large grounds, an on-site restaurant, a spa with massages and treatments, and free WiFi.It is located 5 mi from Puertomingalvo and 16 mi from Rubielos de Mora, two pretty towns.Some rooms have a wood-burning fireplace, some have a double bath, some a terrace and others an extra-large bed.The property’s restaurant offers a gastronomic menu, with home-made, quality cuisine and zero mile products.You can buy ski passes and rent bicycles at the property. In the area you can go hiking, cycling, skiing, bird watching and other adventure sports.
- Everything was great, great location, excellent stay
- Hotel perfecto para desconectar,atención y comfort,acogedor!!
La tranquilidad,la limpieza de todo el hotel,la amabilidad del personal,la intimidad del spa,el masaje,buena comida,todo estuvo perfecto.
Para repetir, lo recomendare.
Y muy buena calidad-precio.
- Un lugar idílico y especial donde perderse y descansar con todo lujo de detalles.
- EL HOTEL ES MUY ACOGEDOR Y MUY BONITO EL PAISAJE PRECIOSO
Aparthotel Castellfort is set in Castellfort, 12 mi from Morella. The complex features a terrace, gym and free Wi-Fi. Rooms and apartments have a balcony with mountain views.All heated accommodations comes with a flat-screen TV and sofa or sofa bed. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries. Apartments also have a kitchenette and dining area with a fridge and a hob.There is a bar and restaurant. Room service is available and you can request packed lunches or special diet menus.Massage is available for an extra charge. The complex has a tour desk and free parking is offered nearby. Castellón de la Plana is 52 mi away.
- Lo que más me gustó fue la atención de los dueños del Aparthotel. También la ubicación me encantó. El hospedaje está en un pueblo rural con mucho encanto. Que permitan alojar a mascotas sin coste adicional es un punto muy a favor.
- Todo excelente. Grandes apartamentos, comida exquisita y personal atento. Muy muy recomendable
- La comida excelente (casera totalmente)..los dueños ,Feli y Alfonso,no pueden ser más agradables ….y el lugar idílico ,pura tranquilidad y paz
- Todo!! Genial desde el trato de los dueños, la habitación y confort, hasta la cena y desayuno!!! Sin duda se queda en la lista de hoteles en los que volveríamos a alojarnos!!
- El trato de los propietarios. Un 100 sobre 10. Excepcionales.
Located in the main square of the town of Ares del Maestre, Hotel D’Ares is a restored historic building from 1915 with a restaurant. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas and there is a public parking nearby.Each room offers a double bed or 2 single beds and includes a TV. The private bathroom has a bath tub.The zone offers attractions, such as Remigia Caves, Barranc dels Horts trees and Water 17th-century mills, just 10 minutes’ drive from the property.Vilafranca and Benassal can both be reached within a 15-minute drive and Morella is 19 mi away
- Staff were very helpful and friendly! The village was very interesting to walk around with beautiful views of the surrounding area. Great one-night stop!
- Genuine Spanish experience. Small town, small hotel.
- The room was spacious and the beds comfortable. It was quiet, anyone looking for night life would be advised to go elsewhere.
- The guy running the hotel and the location. Also, all the locals came for a drink there since it seemed the only drinking place in town…
- Great value for the price, good breakfast with cheese and meats, lovely village.
Top Hotels In Cantavieja Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cantavieja Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cantavieja Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cantavieja Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!