10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cans Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Cans Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cans Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cans Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cans Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cans Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cans Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cans Galicia:
Hotel Internacional Porriño
Hotel Internacional Porriño in Porriño features 2-star accommodations with a terrace and a shared lounge. This 2-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi. Guests can use a bar.Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a TV. Rooms come with a private bathroom with free toiletries. All guest rooms include a desk.University of Vigo is 8 miles from Hotel Internacional Porriño. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- I made this reservation knowing that it was not in the center so location was not a surprise and actually there were many restaurant and café options in the area. The hotel is in decadence. At first glance, we were quite put off by the dinginess of the lobby and common areas, the feeling that we were the only guests, the fact that the restaurant was not functioning…but the room was fine and in the end the staff was very helpful. Nothing special, nothing scenic, but we slept well. Someone takes very good care of the huge number and variety of plants…
- Near city square, terrific restaurants nearby, decent bathroom.
- Very good night’s rest in our “camino portugues”.
- Nice clean rooms, attentive staff. The hotel is a little dated. However, to me that was a large part of the charm. Good value.
- Basic lodging at fair price. Bar staff very helpful and nice.
Situated within Vigo’s exhibition site and near the airport, this hotel boasts accommodations that are characterized by a warm and cozy atmosphere.All rooms are exterior facing, and the hotel also has a restaurant service with homemade Galician cuisine and typical tapas dishes available in the cafeteria.With a pleasant family atmosphere, and only 10 minutes from the center of Vigo, the hotel has easy access to the main highways and beaches. The hotel has parking facilities.
- The Staff went over and above to be helpful. I had a set of hiking poles that I could not put in my backpack due to TSA restrictions and the gentleman at the desk took time to make me a box and pack / tape them, so I could check it in on my flight. Thank you so much for your time and help, very much appreciated.
- Staff arranged lift to airport at no charge. Excellent customer service.
- The owners speak English and have everything well thought out. Everything is very clean, and it is quiet. They also provide free a free transfer to the airport. The food is very good. The price of everything is very reasonable.
- The staff was very polite and willing to help. Because I arrived late and the kitchen was closed they offered me to make me a sandwich. The next morning they took me very early to the airport as I had requested. Everything was excellent!
- Helpful staff. 15 min walk from the airport. Free lift to the airport available in the morning but I was happy to walk. 200m walk to a supermarket that is open to 9pm ish? Clean room. New fixtures and fittings.
One of our top picks in Tui.Located 2.2 mi from Tui’s historic center, on the Portuguese way to Santiago, Alfonso I Hotel offers a gym, a sauna and free WiFi. The air-conditioned rooms feature satellite TV and a balcony.Each room at Alfonso I includes a safe, mini-bar and work desk. They are also heated and have a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a bath or a shower. A restaurant is also available at the property.Guests are offered free shuttle services from Valença do Minho or Tui to the hotel. The schedule is available at the hotel. The accommodations provides information on Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route.With easy access to the A55 and A9 Motorways, it is 16 mi from Vigo Airport. Monte Aloia Nature Reserve is 1.2 mi away. Free secure parking is available on site and there is a bus stop in front of the hotel.
- The beds were comfortable, the facility was immaculate, and the staff was friendly.
- Extremely clean and comfortable! The staff was friendly and helpful.
Staff went extra mile. Shuttle came to Tui for us.
Manager road in shuttle with us in the morning to make sure we got in Camino at right spot
Great breakfast and stand alone restaurant
- Loved the spa bathtub after a long day on the Camino. Staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Great to have spa bath after long day walking the Camino. Staff very nice. Excellent restaurant on property
This comfortable motel is located just off the A-55 Motorway, 3.1 mi from Tui on the Spanish border with Portugal. It offers spacious rooms, each with a free private garage, free Wi-Fi and 24-hour room service.Air-conditioned rooms at Motel Trebol are bright and feature smart, functional décor. All include a TV with DVD player and a private bathroom with hairdryer.You can order meals and snacks to eat in your room 24 hours a day. The town of O Porriño is around 6.2 mi away.The Trebo is well located, just 20 minutes’ drive from the center of Vigo and 15 minutes’ drive from Vigo airport. Pontevedra is 26 mi away and Ourense can be reached by car in 1 hour.
- Nice comfortable room, big bathroom, nice country view, quiet, good room service
- Lovely room, big mirror, huge bean bag, great lighting, super bathroom, fun way to order your food and drink which tasted really good and arrives through a hatch in your wardrobe! It’s also how you pay. It’s an hilarious menu as the back page offers sex toys, incense and condoms you can buy if you are so inclined! A really great room, romantically lit pm.
- La privacidad, el acceso, silencio y sobre todo la seguridad son excelentes
- Todo genial el personal super atento y el servicio de cafetería del 10 todo perfecto
- La cama muy cómoda. Totalmente recomendable. Todo muy íntimo y sensual.
Balneario de Mondariz
Set next to the River Tea, Hotel Balneario de Mondariz is one of Spain’s most well-known spas. It features an 18-hole golf course with impressive views of the picturesque Galician countryside. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.All rooms are soundproofed and come with a flat-screen TV, heating, and air conditioning. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bathrobe and slippers, bath, and hairdryerThe Water Palace has waterbeds, geysers and hydromassage jets. There is also a river area, a cascade and dry and steam saunas.There is a large garden area and a children’s playground where activities for children are arranged. You can also find good hiking in the nearby countryside.Hotel Balneario de Mondariz is 30 minutes’ drive from Vigo Airport. The Portuguese border is 12 mi away.
- Indoor and outdoor pools (Palacio del Agua) are beautiful. The room is ample, clean and comfortable. Reception and other spaces are well decorated and the staff is welcoming and helpful. It’s a great value for your money.
The Water Palace beats by far any thermal pool I know in other spas- it is enormous with lots of “attractions” which I won’t tell you about so as not to spoil the surprise. This was low season and I was there with less than 30 other guests. But at high season it may eventually be overpopulated.
Breakfast excellent; dinner excellent and makes me feel sorry for the restaurants around because we did not feel like missing dinner at hotel. At 25 euro it was cheap. Also the restaurant personnel were tops and it is always enticing to address the personnel in Portuguese and be understood and answered in Galician.
Receptionists helpful and efficient. Nice too.
Car garage acceptable.
The breakfasts were very good and generous quantity. The staff extremely friendly and helpful..we felt at home…the room had an incredible view of the gardens and surrounding grounds which
were very beautiful…there is a hiking path not far from the hotel which was spectacular. We will definitely return.
- I went there off-season (March), which was perfect. Stunning location, wonderful historic buildings updated with all modern conveniences, fantastic warm-water huge thermal swimming pool (indoors for all weathers), traditional mineral water for health, beneficial spa treatments (at excellent prices). The scenic countryside around Mondariz has well-maintained walking paths along crystal-clear running streams (Rio Tea). The food at Mondariz Spa was excellent – fresh, tasty, beautifully-presented breakfast buffet. Plus a snack/salad bar open all day if lighter fare than full dining-room lunch and/or dinner is desired. Super retreat for health, diet, and exercise!
- This facility is a true Spa. The service was excellent and the ambiance was top drawer.
Tryp Vigo Los Galeones Hotel
Just 5 minutes from central Vigo, this hotel is ideal for visiting the city’s sights and the stunning Galician coastline.The modern Tryp Vigo Los Galeones Hotel features state-of-the-art facilities such as free Wi-Fi internet connection throughout the property. Vigo’s main tourist sites, such as the MARCO contemporary art gallery, are just a short walk away. After a day visiting all the area has to offer, guests can try the wide range of Galician cuisine served in the hotel’s Las Anclas restaurant.
- Modern. Easy, free parking. View. Nice staff. Convenient for drivers as it’s not in town center. Several TV stations available in English. Fridge in room. Quite clean.
- Modern hotel. Bar was nice. Free parking. WiFi very good.
- Free parking, strong wifi, very comfortable room, great shower.
- This was the second business stay for us and we were confident when booking with the Tryp that we would have been well taken care of based on the previous stay. We were slightly disappointed.
- All except position. Good rooms and breakfast, nice Hotel. I suggest this hotel to everyone wants to to spend some days in Galicia.
Set in Vigo in the Galicia Region, 1.6 mi from Hospital Álvaro Cunqueiro and 2.5 mi from Estación Maritima, Hotel O Pazo features a garden with a barbecue, a terrace, and views of the mountains. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with heating, and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries and a shower. Some rooms have a balcony.You will find a shared lounge at the property and there are banquet facilities. Guests can also enjoy a drink at the bar.Balaídos Stadium is a 15-minute walk away and Psa Peugeot Citroen Spain is 2,650 feet from Hotel O Pazo, while Castrelos Park is 0.6 mi from the property. Vigo Airport is 5.6 mi away.
- The only positive aspect is the garden in front of the hotel.
- Good price- I paid 60 euros through booking and it was the closest hotel to cunqueiro hospital. Room was clean.
- Beautiful building a converted engineering collage, lucky students,, in its own peaceful walled in gardens perfect for pets, excellent staff, a good chill out hotel, restaurant 300 yds away good meal, excellent “ a lot off “wine for next to nothing,,
- The place needs money to be expend in the whole building and the area around it, inadequate heating, unpleasant smell in our room, breakfasts room no heated at all and very limited on what you could have for breakfasts
- Very cold house. Central heating just turned on some hours during the night. Not recommended for winter travelling, except if you bring your heater.
Hotel Mondariz Adventure
Located in Mondariz, Hotel Mondariz Adventure provides free WiFi. This 1-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage space.At the hotel, the rooms have a desk and a flat-screen TV.Vigo is 23 miles from Hotel Mondariz Adventure. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 20 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
B&B Hotel Vigo
Located 550 feet from Vigo Train Station, B&B Hotel Vigo offers free high-speed Wi-Fi and free coffee corner with 24-hour hot drinks and beverage. Far-reaching views of the sea can be enjoyed from the terrace.Fitted with wooden floor, each air-conditioned room comes with a 32-inch flat-screen TV and a work desk. There is a private bathroom with bath or shower; bed linen and towels are provided.An American buffet breakfast is served every morning, and several dining options and supermarkets are within walking distance.Museum of Contemporary Art is 1,650 feet away; and you can walk to the old town and to the A Pedra Market in 12 minutes. Vigo Airport is 8.1 mi away.
- Breakfast was ample and very tasty. Having (good) coffee available 24 hrs was great. Very clean.
- The room and bathroom were clean and loved the scent of the two big shampoo/body soap they provide. It is in a great location where all the restaurants, cafes and shopping are within walking distance. Would bring an adapter if coming from the states as one is not provided. Was able to unwind with Netflix at the end of night I hate to admit. Had an early morning flight back to JFK and was concerned about getting a cab at that hour. I was able to text a cab company to pick me up but as it were it would not have been necessary as literally 5 cabs drove by before the cab I reserved came. Would most definitely stay here again.
- The hotel had a great breakfast (!!) and very helpful staff. We are two pilgrims and slept fine. It was quiet.
very spacious room, with nice staff.
breakfast with good variety for the price.
- The free coffee and tea at all hours was amazing and made the experience that much better!
Hotel Occidental Vigo
Hotel Mexico is set in central Vigo, next to the AVE Railway Station. This Mexican-influenced hotel offers free WiFi throughout the property and views over the Ria de Vigo Estuary.Rooms at Hotel Mexico are functional and bright. They all include flat-screen TV, air conditioning and a free safe. The bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath, and hairdryer.The México serves traditional Galician dishes and modern fusion cuisine in its stylish restaurant. The hotel’s trendy bar offers great views.The México is within walking distance of Vigo’s best museums and art galleries, and close to the shopping and business districts. The Museum of Contemporary Art is nearby.The hotel’s location provides easy access to transport links, including the train and bus station.
- Near renfe station also near bus to airport. In the city centre
- Accommodating staff members who are friendly and English speaking if needed. View from the lounge is breathtaking and the lounge is modern and cozy. Bathrooms are big and have a bathtub !
- Gorgeous lobby with drop-dead view and Very Professional staff
- Hotel is very nice, staff were friendly although their English is not great but then neither is my Spanish. Hotel also in a good location with a 5 minute walk to the main shopping area.
After one night in a singal, economy room (terrible) I upgraded (15€ more) to a double with a view. Wow what a difference!
The staff was friendly.
Top Hotels In Cans Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cans Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cans Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cans Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!