10 Best Hotels To Stay In Canon New Mexico – Top Hotel Reviews
Canon New Mexico is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Canon New Mexico. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Canon New Mexico. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Canon New Mexico. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Canon New Mexico right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Canon New Mexico with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Canon New Mexico:
Sagebrush Inn & Suites
One of our top picks in Taos.Located in Taos in the region of New Mexico, 18 miles from Angel Fire, Sagebrush Inn & Suites features a hot tub and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. All rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Red River is 26 miles from Sagebrush Inn & Suites, and Taos Ski Valley is 17 miles away.
- staff very friendly. bar was very nice very old Taos with great fireplace.
- I liked the spaciousness of the room, the fire place, the indoor hot tub. They also had a nice selection for breakfast.
- Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Bonus that breakfast was included. We enjoyed fireplace in our room. Good location and easy to get to everything we wanted on foot or reasonable drive. Over a long weekend we did local history/ attractions and a day at Ojo Caliente.
- We were upgraded to a junior suite. They have a really nice breakfast buffet.
KAVA FIREPLACES IN ROOMS; VERY NICE
THE SURROUNDING OUTSIDE PRESMISES WERE NICE
Quality Inn Taos
Located in Taos, 17 miles from Angel Fire, Quality Inn Taos features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Red River is 25 miles from Quality Inn Taos, and Taos Ski Valley is 16 miles from the property.
- Everything was perfect. The Check in Guy was so nice explained everything to us. The bed and the room was so clean and neat. Breakfast was really good.. Will stay here every time we come back.
- The hotel was newly renovated so I did like that. Great lobby space. Breakfast was good too except for the eggs. Too cold and tasted watery. I know it sounds strange but they tasted watered down, like artificial eggs, no flavor.
- The rooms were spacious, clean and comfortable. The hot water was steaming. The Inn was pet friendly. We were allowed an early check-in which gave us the opportunity to explore Taos before the evening activities at the pueblo. The lobby was beautiful and inviting.
- Nice large rooms that are well maintained. Very quiet for sleeping.
Breakfast was good (scrambles eggs/sausage, various pastries, waffle).
Good hot shower with good pressure.
Days Inn Taos
One of our best sellers in Taos! Conveniently located off Highway 68, this New Mexico hotel offers rooms with private bathrooms with free Wi-Fi and serves a daily continental breakfast. It’s a 5 minute drive from downtown Taos.A cable TV and tea and coffee-making facilities are included in all of the air-conditioned guest rooms at Days Inn Taos. Ironing facilities and a hairdryer are found in each simply-furnished room.Taos Days Inn offers free daily newspapers. Vending machines featuring snacks and drinks are on site. Free parking is also available.The University of New Mexico – Taos is 3 miles from this hotel. Taos Ski Valley is a 36 minute drive away.
- I don’t understand the people who gave this hotel a low rating. The room was very clean, the beds were comfortable, and the staff was more than willing to help us with our needs. It’s not a super fancy hotel by any means, but it is absolutely more than acceptable. Highly recommended, and a short 40-50 minute drive from Wheeler’s Peak hiking spot.
- Bathroom very clean! Room neat and tidy!Breakfast sufficient, and tasty!
- Staff helpful, located walking distance from visitor’s center, on south side of town providing easy access to Old Town and parking without significant traffic waits, breakfast included microwave frozen omelets providing some protein with the standard fare of cereal and waffles.
- The room was nice, but it’s cleanliness was lacking under tables and chairs.
- I liked all the different choices in the breakfast, the room was very clean! That’s the most important thing for me…
Super 8 Taos
One of our best sellers in Taos! Located 2.5 miles from the downtown Taos historic district, this hotel offers rooms with free WiFi. It features a 24-hour reception and serves a daily continental breakfast.A flat-screen cable TV is provided in each air-conditioned guest room at Super 8 Taos. All guest rooms include a coffee maker, a work desk and an alarm clock.A business centre with fax and photocopying services is available to guests of Taos Super 8. Vending machines featuring snacks and drinks are located on-site. Free parking is provided.Taos Pubelo is 4.8 miles from this hotel. Taos Regional Airport is 20 minutes’ drive away. Skiing opportunities at Taos Ski Valley are 21.1 miles away.
- Staff was friendly. Bed was comfortable. Breakfast was good. Location was good.
- The bed was very comfy. The size of the TV. Fridge and microwave were a definite plus. Very nice rooms compared to my last stay a few years ago.
- This place was clean, friendly, comfortable and great value for money.
- Room was clean and nice, beds were comfortable but room we stayed in was abit too small for the number of people it was booked for.
- The property was ok. Nothing big. I liked that my car was right underneath window outside my room. Staff was very nice! Contiential breakfast was clean and stocked.
Blue Sky Retreat Center
Blue Sky Retreat Center is located in Taos, 15 miles from Angel Fire and 24 miles from Red River. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. A TV and DVD player are featured.
No reviews yet.
El Monte Sagrado – Heritage Hotels and Resorts
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, El Monte Sagrado – Heritage Hotels and Resorts offers accommodations in Taos. Private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.Angel Fire is 16 miles from El Monte Sagrado, and Red River is 23 miles from the property.
- Roybin and Scott and others when we pulled up great attitude and suggestions
- The rooms were very spacious and clean. The fireplace inside our room was an unexpected welcome surprise. The beds were comfortable. The staff was very courteous and polite. I highly recommend this property. I would love to come again with the rest of family.
- Very friendly staff, excellent food and the room was very accommodating. We really enjoyed our stay.
- just a great hotel. soft furnishings were amazing from the elevator to the chairs in the dining room. restaurant and bar were excellent. Loved our room. the bath tub was perfect. the view over the grounds was stunning. Close to everything
- The hotel is huge and the grounds are pretty and well maintained. The spa is very good and the treatments are fantastic…but not cheap! We enjoyed the bar where we had several delicious snacks and good drinks.
El Camino Lodge
El Camino Lodge offers accommodations in Taos.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Angel Fire is 16 miles from El Camino Lodge, and Red River is 24 miles away.
- The rooms were clean, beautiful and fancy for the price. The food was yummy. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable.
- Indoor pool and hot tub were great after a day of skiing at Sipapu. Three generations were pleased with the accommodations. Near downtown so we made a quick trip to the New Years Eve Community Pig Roast, Light display at Taos Plaza, and then returned to hotel and viewed fireworks from our room.
- Very nice indoor pool and hot tub. Nicely decorated and convenient location.
Close to the places I needed. Staff was nice, especially the young lady at night, I believe her name was Tiona. She was very understanding when I told her we had seen bad reviews and wanted to see rooms beforehand! She showed us two different rooms and we had our choice. Maintenance came to install a new handle on the toilet, and tighten the hot water shower handle, he was very nice.
*New mattresses, with new bedspreads, were comfortable. *The large hot tub and heated pool were a nice way to relax! The free breakfast was really good, oatmeal, waffles, cereals, juices and coffee.
We had car issues and chose to stay 3 nights. We’ll check it out when we travel through in the spring!
(*Some reviews showed terribly dirty mattresses…false! These were clean, looked new, as did the bedding! Pool/hot tub…perfectly heated, very clean! I posted pic)
Not much at all – infact, i didnt like it. But if I pass say something good :-
The reception staff that was run by international students doing a semester were the only and best thing about the entire 4 day stay. The cleaner did bring more towels when requested.
Casa Benavides Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Benavides Inn offers accommodations in Taos, just 16 miles from Angel Fire.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A TV is featured.Red River is 23 miles from Casa Benavides Inn, and Taos Ski Valley is 14 miles from the property.
- The service was A+ from check in to complimentary tea to breakfast.
- The kitchen to table breakfast service was so amazing. We felt like kings in the dining hall. Everyone on staff greeted us with a smile. Mil gracias por su hospitalidad!
- We were walked to our room by the nice lady at the front desk. Breakfast was excellent. Staff was very nice, polite and friendly. They were happy to answer any questions we had. Would stay here again and will recommend to my friends. Great place at a great price.
- Beautiful facility with great Southwest look and feel. Staff was amazing and very friendly. Breakfast service and food was great. Everything was great and looking forward to visiting again
- The facility and staff were great. The food was delightful and yummy and the location is fantastic.
The Historic Taos Inn
One of our best sellers in Taos! Nestled in Taos, New Mexico’s historic district, within walking distance of many attractions, this historic inn offers unique guestrooms and suites with pueblo-style fireplaces as well as lively entertainment.The Historic Taos Inn consists of several adobe house, which were built in the 1880s. The small plaza, now the inn’s stunning lobby, features a beautiful fountain. In 1982, the inn was placed on the National and State Registers of Historic Places.The Adobe Bar at the Taos Historic Inn features live musical entertainment every evening. Guests can enjoy a margarita on the bar’s inviting front patio. Open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and weekend brunch, Doc Martin’s Restaurant offers regional cuisine, along with a selection of over 400 wines.
- Live entertainment in the bar was really great, the room was clean and the staff exceptional. The room also had a charming gas fireplace and was a comfortable place to relax.
- Lovely property truly within walking distance of shops, restaurants and the main Plaza. Food at the hotel was delicious, we ate at both the main restaurant and the bar and were pleasantly surprised. The margaritas at the Adobe bar are portent and they have some of the biggest nacho plates I have every seen. Music in the lobby in the weekends was enjoyable.
- Excellent entertainment – great group! Clean, comfortable and convenient – you can walk almost anywhere. The room had lots of Southwestern charm and a mountain view.
- The restaurant was good. Root veggy chopped salad was excellent, and a posolewith red chile that was very good.
- The staff was amazing. I was shocked at the beauty and coziness of the room. Love the adobe fire place. The charming room is a highlight of my taos story. Thank you.
Hotel La Fonda de Taos
On the historic Taos Plaza, this Taos hotel is next to cafes, galleries and shops. Taos Regional Airport is a 10-minute drive away. Free internet access is included in all elegant rooms.Complimentary Starbucks tea and coffee, satellite TV, and a private bathroom are available in every room at Hotel La Fonda de Taos. Spanish inspired, the rooms are furnished with period pieces, cast iron detail and colorful paintings.Mosaic Fine Dining serves French inspired cuisine with local ingredients from Chef George Batel Monday through Saturday. A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to La Fonda de Taos Hotel. Select spa services are available upon request.Taos Ski Valley, with skiing opportunities, is just a 30-minute drive from Hotel La Fonda de Taos. Santa Fe, New Mexico is only 70 miles away.
- Very quaint and quiet! Bed was excellent. Wonderful location. Will definitely stay again
- The location was excellent, and the room was very comfortable. There is a restaurant on the premises but it was not open. A breakfast area, or a bar would be nice.
- Location is very good. It is close to shops, restaurants, museums and the main highway. The bed was also very comfortable.
- Beds were very comfortable. Atmosphere with the fireplace great. They had the best green chili stew ever just down stairs . The staff was very friendly and helpful. It was a historical site you could stay at and experience. Loved it!
- It is a wonderful old hotel that was re-done. The location on the square is perfect. We did not get in our car again until we left.
Top Hotels In Canon New Mexico Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Canon New Mexico to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Canon New Mexico but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Canon New Mexico. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!