10 Best Hotels To Stay In Canmore Alberta – Top Hotel Reviews
Canmore Alberta is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Canmore Alberta. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Canmore Alberta. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Canmore Alberta. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Canmore Alberta right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Canmore Alberta with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Canmore Alberta:
Blackstone Mountain Lodge by CLIQUE
Featuring an outdoor pool and a fitness center, Blackstone Mountain Lodge is in Canmore. Free Wi-Fi access is available in all rooms. Downtown Canmore is a 4-minute drive away.A cable TV is provided in each air-conditioned room at Blackstone Mountain Lodge. The private bathrooms also include bathtubs or showers. Select rooms feature full kitchen facilities.A hot tub and BBQ facilities are available at the Blackstone Mountain Canmore Lodge. On-site meeting facilities and free parking are also available. A non-smoking environment is offered for added comfort.Highway 1 is just a 5-minute drive away. Canmore Museum & Geoscience Centre is just over one mile from the Blackstone Mountain Lodge.
- Couldn’t believe the beautiful location and area of the hotel.
- Loved the room we stayed in. Clean, friendly staff.
- Comfortable facilities, very clean and cozy spacious apartment. Very convenient coat hangers and plenty of storage room everywhere. Toiletries replaced daily.
- The front desk staff were friendly and accommodating. The rooms were sizeable. The pool facility was well laid out and the setting outdoors picturesque.
Close to Banff and many other ski areas.
The heated outdoor pool was a hit with the children
Inn of the Rockies
Located just over half a mile from the gates of Banff National Park, this Harvie Heights property features townhouse style accommodations. A kitchen is provided in each unit. An indoor pool and a sauna are available on site. Canmore is a 5-minute drive away.Every townhouse at Inn of the Rockies features a living room with a gas fireplace and cable TV with DVD player. Free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms. A dining area and laundry facilities are provided. Guests can relax on the balcony after a day’s outing.An outdoor hot tub and a fitness center are available at Canmore Inn of the Rockies. Barbecue facilities are provided for guests to use.Banff is a 15-minute drive from this property. Lake Louise is 47 miles away.
- Great place to stay for the cost. Lots of thought into the provided items to make your stay like home, right down to laundry soap for the washer. Having 2 bedrooms is awesome. Was clean and comfortable. I would totally recommend to others and I would stay here again. I want to point out I had read other reviews about beds being hard, they are firm however they are still comfortable. I found the staff to be very nice. Book this place and enjoy your trip!
- I really appreciated having a full townhouse for a reasonable cost in a relatively convenient location.
- Very good value. We liked how quiet it was and the comfortable beds.
- Having a 2 bedroom “lodge” was great, as we were travelling with our 21 year old daughter around the Rockies. Loved this accommodation. The outdoor hot tub was a “winner” – running out to it in -12 temperature made us giggle – also my hair froze.
- Room was well supplied for kitchen and dining equipment. Lots of storage.
Silver Creek Lodge
One of our top picks in Canmore.Banff National Park is 2.5 miles from this lodge in Canmore, Alberta. The lodge features a full-service spa, Wild Orchid Asian Bistro and suites with full kitchens and fireplaces.Every suite at Silver Creek Lodge is furnished with separate sleeping and living areas. Flat-screen cable TVs, free Wi-Fi and a patio or balcony are included. Guests can also enjoy in-suite laundry facilities.Bodhi Tree Spa at Lodge Silver Creek includes a eucalyptus steam room. Facials, manicures and body treatments are also available.Canmore Golf & Curing Club is just over 1 miles away. Silver Creek Lodge is 12 miles from the Sunshine Ski Area.
- The Bodhi restaurant was excellent in service and food.
- Bang for bucks. Clean. Great location if traveling with children and car.
surprisingly good for the price #cannot fault anything great size room clean good parking
only think i would do is drop the wall so can get a better view of mountains from hot tub but really that is nit picking
- The room was bigger than expected , very nicely decorated and exceptionally clean. The hotel pics didn’t show the hot tub area very well so we were pleasantly surprised to see that the hot tub was bigger than expected and there was also a second hot tub!
Great size room with everything needed for a long self catered stay.
Bath and fridge were huge.
Bed was comfortable despite being a fold out bed.
Hot pools were just what we needed after a long day skiing.
Also underground parking was great, keeping the car from freezing overnight.
Best Western Pocaterra Inn
This Best Western Pocaterra Inn, one mile from Silvertip Golf Course, features an indoor pool with a waterslide and a sauna. Rooms offer a seating area. Canmore Golf & Curling Club is 0.9 miles away.Each has a work desk and a tea/coffee maker. All accommodation is fitted with a microwave and a refrigerator.A fitness center is featured at the property. For relaxation, Best Western Pocaterra Inn features a hot tub.A breakfast buffet freshly prepared is available each day at Best Western Plus Pocaterra Inn.Canmore Nordic Centre Provincial Park – Kananaskis Country is 12 minutes’ drive away. Calgary International Airport is 76.4 miles from Best Western Plus Pocaterra Inn.
- The food was good, the bed comfy, the place clean.
- Beds were really comfy. The pool was really fun for our son. Free breakfast is always convenient! I really loved having a gas fireplace in the room that was on a timer. Front desk staff were helpful and very friendly.
- enjoyed fireplace, beds comfortable, hot breakfast, very convenient location, Canmore is a good town to eat in and to explore
- Breakfast nice, staff friendly, pool and waterslide was fun
Spacious room with microwave and mini fridge. Very comfortable bed.
Room had gas fire which was brilliant ,especially after being out in temperatures of -15 degrees.
Laundry facilities a bonus.
Canmore Rocky Mountain Inn
One of our best sellers in Canmore! Located in Canmore, 11 miles from Banff, Canmore Rocky Mountain Inn features a ski pass sales point and ski storage.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. The inn also provides bike rental.
- This hotel was nice and clean. The room smelled good. It was quiet.
- Very close to restaurants and downtown Canmore! Great price for accomodations!
- The accommodations were roomy and loved the in room Jacuzzi tub! It felt very homey. Bed was comfortable and bathroom very clean.
- Best Included continental breakfast I’ve had anywhere in North America. Loved that there were healthy options!
- This is an older hotel which is kept in great shape. Their continental breakfast is excellent, it has pancakes made to order, ham, boiled eggs. With eggs, they go out of their way to please customers: you get the cold boiled egg from a fridge and submerge it to a pot of boiling water to warm the egg up, and in a couple of minutes get it out with special tongs… very creative!….On a second evening, I asked them to bring me an additional table lamp with a bright bulb, and a maintenance man brought it to me within an hour. Every evening at 5 pm, they have a daily wine reception. My room was big 400 square feet with 2 queen beds. I might stay in this hotel again.
Days Inn Canmore
Located in Canmore, 11 miles from Banff, Days Inn Canmore features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.
The included breakfast was good to start the day for activities. Not fancy, but nutritious.
The mountain views are great.
The bed was firm; just the way I like it.
- Excellent value for money. Our room was very clean and comfy. Breakfast did not disappoint: nothing super fancy but the buffet had all that we needed.
- Room was comfortable and neat, good breakfast in the morning
Rooms are newly renovated and beds very comfy and decor homey. The pillows were perfect as I have neck and back issues – brought my own pillow but didn’t need to use it. Cleaning staff were very friendly and efficient. Check in/out was easy and efficient too.
Loved the breakfast provided by/through Chez Francois restaurant – 2 days and 3 different hot items each day – french toast was awesome!!
- Facility was clean, cleaning woman was very nice and very helpful; front staff were very nice; we had our dog with us and it was just great to travel with him and have a clean room as well. It was easy to get to and centrally located with a small fridge and microwave so it was perfect all round.
- The included breakfast was good to start the day for activities. Not fancy, but nutritious.
Windtower Lodge & Suites
One of our best sellers in Canmore! In the Canadian Rocky Mountains in the year-round playground of Canmore, this hotel offers beautiful views of the mountains from all rooms. A daily hot breakfast buffet is provided. Banff is 16 miles away.A cable TV and a coffee maker are provided in each guest room at Windtower Lodge & Suites. The private bathrooms include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Amenities at the Windtower Lodge include a fitness center and an outdoor 10-person hot tub. The hotel also provides heated underground parking.Silvertip Golf Course is a 5-minute drive away. Canmore Museum & Geoscience Centre is just over a mile from the Windtower Lodge & Suites.
- The breakfast buffet that was included was plentiful and the service was excellent (thank you Lorna). Went to the restaurant for dinner and the food and service were both great!
- Staff were excellent, very friendly and attentive. The room was of a good size with all the facilities we needed (dishwasher, washer/dryer, tv). Bed was very comfortable and the included breakfast was great.
- Payed parking, dirty utensils and dishes and glasses in the kitchen, filthy bathroom
The hotel is pet friendly and has reasonable rates we were pleasantly surprised by how lovely the hotel was. Free breakfast offered a good variety of options from hot to cold (scrambled eggs, sausages, bacon, hash browns, make your own waffles, yoghurt, toast, cereal, fruit etc.)
Staff were friendly to us and our pet. We stayed in a standard room (very small) the first night but moved the next to a larger suite – staff were helpful and had our new room ready for us right away (no waiting).
Beds were comfortable. The room itself had an excellent layout – ample room for us – easy access to outdoors for added conveinance. We will be back for sure!
- Hotel provide nice breakfast until 11 am and has kind reception
Mountain View Inn
Mountain View Inn is located in Canmore, just 12 miles from Banff.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.The area is popular for skiing and hiking.
- The staff was fantastic I cannot express how nice and friendly they were!
- Convenient location and spacious rooms . Excellent Value !!!
- Very nice place to stay and staff is extremly friendly!
- It was a nice clean place to stay. Beds were comfortable and a quiet place
- Location was quiet and central, beds were comfy, the breakfast room with microwave and ice machine was convenient, four minute walk to Macs convenience store and liquor store
Platinum Suites Resort – Vacation Rentals
One of our top picks in Canmore.This resort features villas with full kitchens and access to skiing and hiking. Elevation Place Rock Climbing is 2 miles away.The villas feature a spa tub and a sitting area with a fireplace. The Platinum Suites Resorts villas provide free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. The kitchens include a dishwasher and a microwave.Guests at the resort can swim in the seasonal outdoor pool or relax in the outdoor hot tub or sauna. The Platinum Suites also has a gym.The center of Canmore is just a 5-minute drive away. Canmore Nordic Centre is 2 miles from the Platinum Suites Resorts.
- It felt so homey. The furniture is new and very comfortable.
- Very clean, tidy and comfortable beds with lots of room. Pool was decent enough with hot tub inside and out, also with sauna.
- Loved the layout of the condo. It was perfect for my family of four. My kids enjoyed their own room/bathroom/tv. There was a pool which was a plus. The underground parking was nice.
- Has everything we could have wanted especially with the kids they loved the pool and we had our own spacious bedroom
- Size of the two bedroom suite was very good. Lots of room for four people. Gas fireplace was nice to have after a day of skiing. Kitchen was a good size and had enough plates/ bowls/ cups for 4 people. Underground garage was great.
The Drake Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Drake Inn offers accommodations in Canmore, just 11 miles from Banff. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.
- Good location situated not too far from major ski resorts, but far enough that you don’t have to spend a fortune. I used this place as my home base for snowboarding in Sunshine Village and Lake Louise.
- Staff were very friendly the view from our room was great and I like the location.
- They state that on a couple of nights it could be loud because of events at the pub but myself nor my partner could hear anything! Perfect location, great staff and very good value for money!
- Room was a good size. The view out of the windows (yes there were windows on both sides of my corner room!) was terrific. The furniture was older, better quality and more comfortable than I expected.
- The Mountain View Creekside room with 2 queen beds is a favourite of ours. The Drake Inn Pub has good food & drinks, quite the lively place with games & music: fun! Wings night is very popular, and the wings are great! A short walk to a lovely downtown with many shops & restaurants & pubs to explore. Excellent location. The beds were very comfortable with new mattresses.
Top Hotels In Canmore Alberta Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Canmore Alberta to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Canmore Alberta but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Canmore Alberta. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!