10 Best Hotels To Stay In Canisquezo Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Canisquezo Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Canisquezo Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Canisquezo Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Canisquezo Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Canisquezo Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Canisquezo Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Canisquezo Asturias:
Hotel Puente Vidosa
Set in the Picos de Europa National Park, Hotel Puente Vidosa overlooks the Aguasaliu Waterfall and River Sella. It offers a hot tub, sauna, gym. There is also a terrace with views of Beyos Gorge. Free private parking is available on site.Rooms at the Puente Vidosa Hotel have simple rustic design, with original wooden ceilings. They are all heated and include a TV and private bathroom.The hotel is located 13 mi from Cangas de Onis, and regular busses services stop next to the hotel. The region is ideal for walking or cycling. Free parking is available at the hotel.
- Quiet location, in the middle of nature. Simple but good and honest food.
- Fantastic location along the edge of the Picos. We had bad weather during our stay but the location (next to a waterfall) was just as spectacular. Unfortunately we didn’t get to try out the zip wires (because of the weather) but they looked like they’d be great fun. The staff were very friendly and the food was excellent quality (local choices) and good value. We stayed as a family of four in a triple room and there was plenty of room.
- Ok so we were touring Spain in the pico,s was a nice place to stay not any thing else to do around there as your in the middle of mountings but the views and scenery was amazing and the cows that graze the hills around all have bells on the necks so you have a nice sound from them gives the place a real nice feel to it we booked dinner for when we were there due to nothing else around the food was not great nor much choice there are walking bridges and zip wires to do there and rock climbing if you don’t mind the heights lol and the swimming pool was empty no water in it so no swimming they do have a little gym tho rooms were nice and clean and the waterfall was nice to and don’t forget the roads there are great zig zag all the way 😎
As instalações eram boas, assim como o quarto.
Casa de banho espaçosa.
Localizado mesmo nos desfiladeros de los beyos, bonita envolvência.
- El personal era amable y nos ofreció bastante información.
Arcea Gran Hotel Pelayo
Offering a picturesque setting within Picos de Europa National Park, Arcea Gran Hotel Pelayo is set in a beautiful building overlooking Covadonga Cathedral. This hotel offers classically decorated accommodations.Each spacious, air-conditioned room at the Pelayo has stylish wooden furnishings. All rooms have a TV.Breakfast is served in the Gran Hotel’s restaurant, which offers à la carte options and traditional Spanish cuisine for dinner. There is also a lounge bar.The Pelayo is located on part of the Covadongas Pilgrimage Route. The surrounding hills and valleys are ideal for hiking, cycling and canoeing.
- Close to the walking routes we wanted. The staff spoke very little English, but they tried their best to help anyway.
- Great location. Couldn’t be better for appreciating the shrine and the cave. Nice atmosphere.
- The location of this hotel is truly extraordinary; I don’t know why you would want to stay anywhere else in the area. There are just no comparable properties. The hotel is located at the top of a hill, just steps away from the famous Covadonga (Sacred Cave) and a waterfall that shoots straight out of the mountain just below the cave. The grand Basilica and shops are a short walk above the hotel. Our rooms at the Gran Hotel Pelayo had wonderful views of its incredibly beautiful surroundings. Also, not to be missed are the Covadonga Lakes just a few miles above the hotel. We were told that road was closed to tourist traffic on weekends, so try to get up there during the week.
- You never expect this comfort and luxury on the mountain. It is more than standard for a mountain hotel. big space, professional service, clean rooms, good facilities and helpful staffs made in very special. There are multiple country houses as hotel in Picos De Europa, but if you prefer more comfort, pick this one.
Definitely the best option in Covadonga!!!!
Hotel Rural – El Rincón de Don Pelayo
Set in the Picos de Europa National Park, this rural hotel is next to Covadonga Sanctuary. Rooms at Hotel Rural – El Rincón de Don Pelayo have private balconies with mountain views.Each heated room features wooden floors and have a safe, mini-bar and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.Free parking is available and there is a tour desk. Cangis de Onís is 6.2 mi away and you can drive to Ribadesella Beach in 40 minutes.
- It felt like we were staying with good friends. Sitting at the restaurant looking up at the mountains and trees…wow! I wish we could have stayed MUCH longer.
- The hotel is in a fantastic position and even though the hosts spoke little English they could not do enough for you. The stay was real value for money considering the beautiful views and significance of the area. Santa Cueva is within short walking distance and has real religious and historical significance. The views from there are spectacular.
- Excellent value for money and close to the fabulous lakes of Covadonga.
The breakfast had plenty of choice. The bed was comfortable and the room big enough and overall comfortable.
The hotel is just next to the Covadonga Sanctuary, so the access is great. It takes less than 10 minutes to get there.
Small hotel with just 5 rooms, not much fuzz all around and you get a customised service.
Hotel is just next to the first stop down/last stop up to the lakes. You can also buy a ticket there if you need so.
- This is a very modern, clean and comfortable hotel located just a short walk to the Cathedral and other sights of Covadonga. In addition, the buses taking visitors to the national park left just 50m up the road from the hotel. This hotel appears to be very well managed and the breakfast met our expectations.
Hotel Rural Los Texos
This traditional Asturian rural hotel is located in La Riera on the edge of the Picos de Europa National Park. It offers rustic rooms with scenic mountain views and free Wi-Fi, 1.2 mi from Covadonga.The heated rooms at Los Texos have original features, with exposed wooden beams and stone walls. Each is named after a type of tree, and features a TV and a private bathroom.Breakfast is served daily and the Texos Restaurant offers traditional grilled meats and fishes and home-made cider. Guests can dine on the charming terrace or have a drink in the lounge-bar with fireplace.The property is just 5 minutes’ drive from the Covadonga Shrine and 16 mi from the coast. The beaches of Ribadesella are 35 minutes’ drive away.Los Texos offers free parking and there is a bus stop 650 feet away with buses to Oviedo, 48 mi away.
- Nice cozy atmosphere and friendly staff. Old refurbished building.
- The hotel is well localed for the lakes further up the valley. It was good value for money.
- Very romantic hotel with great food in the evening. breakfast ok. Friendly staff.
- Very clean and cozy place. The stuff really helpfull.
- Personal atento y restaurante con buena comida. Habitación que cumple con lo publicado
Hotel La Salmonera
Set in the countryside, Hotel La Salmonera is just 1.9 mi from Cangas de Onís town and close to the Picos de Europa National Park. All rooms have a balcony offering mountain views.This rustic hotel features stone walls and wooden ceilings. Rooms have simple décor, a TV and private bathroom.Hotel La Salmonera is next to the river Sella while Santuario de Covadonga is 4.3 mi away. The hotel can also arrange local activities such as canoeing, walking or cycling.Cangas de Onis is an excellent base to explore the Picos de Europa National Park and is only 30 minutes’ drive from the beautiful beaches of Asturias.
- The owner was very helpful and kind, the breakfast was very good and they offer a great quantity! The room was cozy and quiet
It is located just a couple of kilometers from Cangas de Onis.
Good value for money
- Todo estupendo! El parking lo tienes a pie del hostal en la misma puerta. La situación y las vistas son perfectas, estas cerca de todo. El sitio es muy tranquilo que era justo lo que buscábamos. La atención que recibimos no la hemos tenido en ningún otro sitio, la verdad que increíble. Los dueños súper amables y agradables, en todo momento estuvieron recomendándonos sitios y guiándonos. El desayuno perfecto y muy completo…. Nos llevamos una experiencia de ese lugar increíble. La habitación perfecta, limpia y agradable. Volveremos pronto y sin dudarlo. Un placer! Lo recomendamos!
- El trato, los dueños son un amor. Se preocupan por todo, te preguntan, te tratan como de la familia. El desayuno muy rico y casero y atentos a la hora de servir. Te hacen la habitación todos los días. Para repetir.
- Las vistas que tiene son muy bonitas,se agradece el desayuno con un buen cafe un bizcocho casero y unas tostaditas. El trato genial la dueña muy cercana y atenta. 100% recomendable .
Hotel Rural El Molino
One of our top picks in Soto de Cangas.Hotel El Molino is located in an old watermill close to the Covadonga River and 11 mi from the Picos de Europa National Park. It has free Wi-Fi and free onsite parking.All rooms at this hotel have TV, telephone, heating and a bathroom with either bath or shower. Some have views of the surrounding countryside.There is a tour desk where staff can provide tourist information about the area.Canoeing, fishing and hiking can be practiced nearby. The Asturian coast is about 17 mi away.
- Service and breakfast! The check in process was great with excellent recomendations to visit Lagos de Covadonga. The men from Yugoslavia at the check in was very nice, shared great tips for our visit and very kind.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. We wound up losing our rental car keys and they were happy to give us a ride to where the keys had been found! Note that as of our visit, 6/17, Google has the wrong location for this hotel. The actual property is a bit further up the road (toward the Picos de Europa).
- Good value hotel. Comfy bed, clean and a good breakfast.Plenty of parking.
- Everything. The breakfast was great, owners very nice and helpful, room was very comfortable
- Very homely feel. Room was good size and very clean. Location was not far from hiking areas. Staff was friendly and helpful even though we speak different languages, Google Translate helps! 🙂 our room was a hill and there were cows roaming on it which was quite a nice sight! The breakfast was super good!!
Hotel San Francisco Rural
Surrounded by nature, Hotel San Francisco Rural features an outdoor pool, a garden and a terrace with mountain views. Located in Cangas de Onís, Punta del Arenal Beach is 17 mi away.Each heated room at Hotel San Francisco Rural comes with a flat-screen TV, wardrobe and a desk. The private bathroom has a shower and it includes free toiletries.Guests have access to a shared lounge and library. The hotel also offers a snack bar and drinks or snacks can be bought at the hotel’s vending machines.Hotel San Francisco features different activities such as horse riding, canoeing and fishing. Hiking is popular in the area.Sella River is just a few feet from the hotel. A variety of restaurants, shops and bars are within 15 minutes’ walk from the property. Los Picos de Europa National Park is 31 mi away. The hotel includes free private parking.
- Very good place to relax and enjoy Picos da Europa. The location is great 2-3 minutes drive to Cangas so is very quiet and isolated, the host is great and we may use the kitchen for meals. It was rainning and a little cold so we didn’t use the pool and the gardens.
- A very nice and quiet location on 4 min by car from a parkingplace close to the center of Cangas. The people are very nice. The room is big, clean and beautiful. Very nice swimmingpool and garden
- Esta en medio del campo pero bien ubicado, y muy cerca de Cangas de Onis. Las vistas son espectaculares, 100% recomendable
- Habitacion muy grande, y unas vistas increibles. Teniamos la habit. Sup con vistas pero creo que la unica diferencia con el resto era que teniamos balcon y el resto ventana. La habitacion estaba superlimpia. Las zonas comunes del jardin tambien eataba muy bien y el entorno para dar un paseo genial.
- Un sitio perfecto entre montañas para relajarse, a 3 minutos en coche de Cangas de Onís.
Hotel Ciudad Cangas de Onis
One of our top picks in Cangas de Onís.Modern and comfortable Hotel where the advantages of a urban location and amazing rural views go together.A perfect starting point for cultural walks to Covadonga, Cueva de Tito Bustillo, Jurassic Museum, Prerrománico Monuments or excursions to the Covadonta Lakes, Del Cares’ Route, Bulnes, Fuente De, visiting any of the mineral villas of the Asturian Coast or going for a swim on its beaches.The hotel serves a continental breakfast for a surcharge. Breakfast includes toast, pastries, coffee and fruit juice.
- Excellent service (Christina in the front desk). Pretty good breakfast.
-receptionists are helpful specially Susana. Giving us tips where to eat, where to buy stuff etc.
-location is great, 5-7 mins walking feom the center.
-room was clean and comfy
- Las vistas sobre el río. La ubicación acorde con la información previa.
La atención del personal. El precio.
Se puede ir andando desde el centro de cangas de Onís
- La habitacion, un atico muy guay con su ventanica en el techo! El baño con la bañera de hidromasaje tambien muy bien. Y el parking, que solo cuesta 6 € /noche (o una cosa asi). Ademas un regalo de bienvenida en forma de bolsita con unos bombones
Conjunto Hotelero La Pasera
One of our best sellers in Soto de Cangas! This collection of hotels has various locations halfway between Cangas de Onís and Covadonga in Asturias. They are all within 15 minutes’ drive of the Picos de Europa National Park.The rooms at Conjunto Hotelero La Pasera feature rustic décor. All come with a TV and private bathroom.3 of the hotels have a restaurant offering traditional Asturian food. Each one has a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.You can drive to the beaches of Ribadesella within 40 minutes of the La Pasera properties. Covadonga is home to a famous basilica and shrine.
- We really liked the friendliness of the staff, also very helpful and professional. The hotel is nice and is perfectly located to discover Picos de Europa and the beautiful coastline of Asturias. Some fun activities for all the family can be booked at the hotel. Good restaurants at walking distance.
- Good value – and a much better breakfast than other hotels we have stayed in on this trip that cost three times as much!
- Attractive hotel. Well organised. Nice big buffet breakfast with lots to choose from. Our vegetarian survived.
- Very comfortable and clean, good breakfast and friendly staff in a great location for walkers.
- Easy parking, very friendly staff, nice and spacious bathroom.
Hotel La Balsa
Hotel La Balsa is a rural hotel set just outside the Picos de Europa National Park. It offers free Wi-Fi access, free private parking and a tour desk.This country house has original stone and wood features. Its design is typical of the Asturias region. It has a sun terrace and grounds area, and is surrounded by trees.Rooms at La Balsa are bright and spacious. They all have a private bathroom and central heating. The hotel also has a bar.Hotel La Balsa is between Cangas de Onis and the Sanctuary of Covadonga. This beautiful mountain region is deal for walking, cycling or horseback riding.
- The staff is very helpful and kind. Great location. Breakfast was very good. Excellent hotel for the price.
- Great breakfast, thoughtful/helpful owner. Readily available parking, easy access to Lagos de Cavadonga.
- This is the second time we’ve stayed here and we enjoyed it as much as the first time! Wonderful customer service, spotlessly clean and a great breakfast 🙂
- Hotel La Balsa was really nice! Emilio was a great host and gave us a really great recommendation for where to eat (we ate there twice), which turned out to be our best meals in Spain!! He also was really helpful in speaking to the host of our next accommodation for me, and was able to arrange where I was supposed to pick up the keys. He even suggested I call him if to get help with interpretations if we had any problems. It was so nice to know that I had this option! Breakfast was really nice– homemade cake, scrambled eggs, fruit, toast and coffee! Delicious! We visited the west side of Picos de Europa from Hotel La Balsa. It was a bit rainy while we were there, but still beautiful.
- Beautifully restored old stone building. Exceptionally friendly staff. Very good breakfasts.
Top Hotels In Canisquezo Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Canisquezo Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Canisquezo Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Canisquezo Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!