10 Best Hotels To Stay In Canet de Mar Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Canet de Mar Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Canet de Mar Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Canet de Mar Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Canet de Mar Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Canet de Mar Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Canet de Mar Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Canet De Mar Catalonia:
The family-run Hotel Rocatel is located on Cavaiò Beach in Canet de Mar, on the Costa Maresme. It offers a 24-hour reception, outdoor pool and rooms with a private balcony.The rooms at the Rocatel Hotel feature soundproofing, air conditioning and heating system and flat screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer. Guests will find a mini-bar in each room.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Catalunya, and you can also rent a car. The hotel has a bar with an attractive terrace overlooking the sea.
- Perfect location on the beach, very clean, staff is amazing and makes you feel at home. I did not want to leave, thank you for a great stag
- The 3 of us had a room with one double bed and one single bed. There was a very small refrigerator available. The bathroom was spacious and clean. Excellent access to a lovely beach. Nice bar area near lobby.
- Location, staff, view from the room and access to local supermarkets
- It was a really great surprise to stay here, modern, clean and very friendly staff – but the view from the room was incredible! A wonderful looking beach (sandy but with very small pebbles), it also had some wonderful places to eat on the beach (chiringuitos). The hotel has it’s own free parking area, which was very welcomed. A really great place to spend a few days.
- Such a cool diamond in the rough. Hip little oceanside hotel. Kind owners helped me source laundromat (a few towns over). Best hotel I’ve stayed in in Europe for price:value ratio. Gorgeous new design, ocean view, great desk for working plus table on balcony plus couch with side tables, and fridge. I was ready to just move in to be honest. Great cafe con leche each morning and can’t beat the prices. Highly recommend.
Perfect for enjoying the clean, sandy beaches of the Costa Maresme, this charming, small hotel looks out over the Mediterranean Sea from its peaceful location in Canet de Mar.The Mitus is set in a characteristic Spanish building dating from the mid-19th century. It allows you to relax with breakfast in its private garden before a day in the sunshine on the nearby beach, just 150 feet away. Return each evening to enjoy the tasty Mediterranean dishes served in the restaurant before sitting back with a drink in the garden.Look out over the hotel’s surroundings from the balcony of your own room. Each room comes with an private bathroom and climate control, ensuring a restful night’s sleep.For a pleasant daytrip, take the train from the nearby station down the coast to Barcelona. The hotel’s privileged location means you can easily visit this bustling, vibrant city while staying in peaceful, relaxing surroundings.
- The breakfast was not good at all, the coffee could not be worse, the rest of the hotel was very nicely decorated and clean, they provide comfort for the beach which was extremely nice of them, the air conditioning worked very well the only thing that the direction of the air should be adjustable as it blew directly on ones face in the bed, the staff were very helpful and friendly .I will go there again
- Couldn’t fault this hotel as we had a great stay. Yes, the shower was a bit small but more than compensated for in other areas – friendly & helpful staff, close to the beach, good aircon & hotel spotless throughout. Definitely good value for money.
- The host and staff are very welcoming and helpful. Room service was great. The bed was comfortable. This room (double room with extra bed) had a nice balcony where we had breakfast.
Such a great hotel – super clean! Super comfortable and friendly staff. I was travelling for the first time by myself for research/ work. The hotel is right by the train station from Barcelona, right opposite the beach and in the middle of the lovely town of Canet de Mar.
Can not wait to return.
- Breakfast simple but ok. Great coffee. Super bed. Very, very clean room. Friendly staff.
One of our top picks in Calella.This family-run hotel with an outdoor pool is located on Calella’s tree-lined seafront promenade, opposite the beach. It offers free WiFi in common areas.The air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Haromar feature tiled floors, simple décor and a private balcony. Each one has satellite TV and a private bathroom. All rooms have side or frontal sea views.The hotel’s buffet restaurant serves Mediterranean food. There is also a snack bar and a bar serving drinks and light meals.The hotel offers many free activities on the beach. These include aerobics, beach volleyball and bicycle rental. You can also go kayaking or surfing.There are many restaurants, bars and nightclubs within a 10-minute walk of the Haromar. The hotel is 15 minutes’ walk from the train station.Montnegre i El Corredor Nature Reserve is 20 minutes’ drive away. You can drive to central Barcelona in 40 minutes.
- The view for the sea side view room is the best. Staff is very friendly
- Hotel is right by beach and convenient to the venue. This is a very economical hotel which offers the basics for travel.
- Great location, very clean and easily accessible. Welcoming staff, handling things easily.
- because i paid for a view in front of the beach was wonderful, the breakfast buffet was good.
- The hotel was clean and beds and pillows were comfy. The restaurant had a good amount of choices for average prices. We were there for 1 night before a cruise. It was perfect.
Dynamic Hotels Caldetes Barcelona
Just 1,650 feet from Riera Beach and right beside the thermal baths in Caldes d’Estrac, this hotel features an on-site restaurant, bar and café. Dynamic Hotels – Caldes d’Estrac also offers a gym and a rooftop terrace.Featuring a private balcony, the air-conditioned rooms include free WiFi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. All rooms have views of either the mountains or the sea.The hotel also offers health and sports services such as yoga and pilates classes, physiotherapists, nutritionists and personal trainers. There is also a conference room available.Fundación Palau Museum is just 650 feet away and Caldes d’Estrac Train Station is 1,650 feet from the property.Barcelona can be reached in 40 minutes’ drive or an hour’s train ride. There are also many other beaches nearby that can be reached by train.
- The staff was really nice and because they’d opened recently and we just stayed for one night they upgradated our room to a bigger one!
- The view from the top is incredible. Excellent breakfast. Very clean.
The property is very nice and central. The hotel is positioned uphill, 5 minutes walking from the beach. Just in front of the hotel are the thermal baths (a good place to relax after a long day). The room is well proportioned with modern bathrooms and big balconies. There is TV, free internet and AC.
The staff is very friendly and helpful – they recommended good places to eat and visit. I had complimentary water in the room and another bottles for free when I asked for. Delicious fruits offered in the lobby all day long 🙂
The breakfast is very good and the view from the terrace is fabulous. Do not forget asking for freshly squeezed orange juice.
The city is very calm and quiet… so a nice place to relax – probably is the best beach you can have so close to Barcelona.
- I loved how at home I was made to feel, as I was travelling alone. I felt very comfortable and the staff were very helpful in making suggestions for me in the area! It was a fantastic stay and I would recommend to anyone visiting the area!
- Nice location and views, very kind attention, minimalistic decoration
Gran Sol Hotel
The family-friendly hotel is located in Sant Pol de Mar a charming seaside town, a few miles outside the vibrant city of Barcelona.The hotel is situated ideally in area of the town where you can relax and take in the spectacular views across the Mediterranean Sea. The comfortable hotel is located perfectly for those who want to visit Barcelona but want to combine their stay with a relaxed vacation on the beach, away from the hustle and bustle of the center of the city.Sant Pol de Mar offers a variety of activities that will appeal to people of all ages and interests at any time of the year, in a charming town where you can experience a more traditional Catalan environment.
- The staff were all super friendly. Our room had a balcony with a great ocean view (the hotel sits on a hill). It was a short walk down to swim in the ocean and find dinner in town. The town was charming and friendly. The breakfast selection was huge, and they also made eggs to order.
- Good breakfast. Nice to sit on balcony and see the sea (even though there are buildings between you and the sea). Cheap accommodation. Room soft drinks included. Lovely staff
- We loved the sea view and the vicinity to the beautiful beaches at San Pol de Mar. The balcony was lovely, overlooking the sea. Thank God for the airconditioning in the room 🙂
- Breakfast are full buffet; good food. The small town is very pleasant to stroll through. Train station (if you wish to train into Barcelona) is 5 min. walk away just below property. The complex between ours and train precludes any train noises in our complex.
- It is a nice hotel associated with a hospitality college. The Gran Sol is a classic older hotel in a pleasant seashore town just far enough away from the city bustle of Barcelona to be calming to our souls.
One of our top picks in Calella.Hotel Internacional is just 150 feet from the beach in Calella, 31 mi from Barcelona and Girona. It offers a seasonal outdoor pool and rooms with a private balcony. Free WiFi is available in public areas.The rooms at the Internacional feature satellite TV and a private bathroom. Most rooms have views of the sea, the beach and Calella’s Lighthouse. WiFi in rooms is available for an extra charge.The hotel’s restaurant serves Mediterranean-style buffet meals, and there is also a bar. The hotel also provides an entertainment program in the evenings.Hotel Internacional has a games room with darts and billiards. Free WiFi is also available in public areas. You can enjoy various water sports at the beach.
- Breakfast was great. Bar is nice. Staff is really friendly. View from the balcony is really nice. Nearby reastaruant is great.
- When we arrived at the hotel we got a small room.I paid a bigger room in may.But Ariel who worked on reception immediately reacted and he called the man whose job is reservation…and helped us…In the morning we had 2 options… The room that we paid or another familly room (the supplement was 15 e per day)a very large room(it looked like rooms in 4 star) and we took the room with the supplement. Ariel and Santiago are good guys nd they know their job and the security is also very nice. I think his name is Pablo…food is great … they have everything like some 3 and 4 star hotel 👌
- I liked my well made bed each day. Maids kind and efficient. Bar service friendly. Entertainment was good, not brilliant so if attracted else where didn’t feel guilty. Family run business. We’ve been before and plan to come again
Three mature Male cyclists on tour, we found the room/beds comfortable , good breakfast
5 minute stroll to the sea front and restaurants.
- Nothing tiny rooms super outdated roto al rip-off you can do much better for the same price
Sa Voga is a 18th-Century house, it is located right in the heart of Arenys de Mar, an old fishing village very close to Barcelona.The reforms have managed to preserve the essence of the old building but not forsaking the convenience of the most modern facilities.At Sa Voga you can enjoy comfort and well being in a charming family-run guest house located just 40 minutes from Barcelona.
The staff and the quirky rooms. Location excellent.
Staff brilliant esp Nueria and Albert
Clean tidy. Lift.Honesty bar and snacks.
- friendly staff, quirky layout, convenient to town and beach and train station.
- A modern hotel in an old house.The hotel’s cultural and courteous staff.Convenient location of the hotel in relation to the cafe, railway station and the sea.We are grateful to the whole team for the rest.Special thanks to Albert, for his humor and willingness to help in everything!:)
- The staff were helpful and friendly and the room was spacious and tastefully decorated . The breakfast was good and the hotel was located near to main square and near to the beach . There is a great little bar opposite the hotel serving drinks and tapas and with live music at the weekends.
- This place is beautifully decorated, characterfilled and friendly. What a special place to experience Catalan hospitality. We loved our stay here
- The staff and the quirky rooms. Location excellent.
One of our best sellers in Calella! Set 1,000 feet from Calella Beach, the H TOP Olympic has 3 outdoor pools for adults and children. All air-conditioned rooms feature a private balcony or terrace, and satellite TV.H TOP Olympic provides a free activity program for children up to 12 years old, available 6 days a week. There is also a small children’s pool and a playground.The buffet restaurant serves Catalan, Spanish and international dishes.There is also a bar and evening entertainment includes live music and cabaret shows.A free shuttle bus takes guests to other nearby hotels in the H TOP chain (service only available during high season, contact the property for details). Located in Calella on the Costa del Maresme, H TOP Olympic is just over 25 mi from Barcelona and 20 mi from Girona Airport.
- Cigarette burns on bed linen. Room is grubby. Extremely noisey hotel walls are paper tin, all inclusive drunk loud rough guests. We barely stayed in the hotel and down at the beach .
- Spacious rooms, 3 swimming pools, great food, cheap prices
- The staff is great and very friendly. The rooms and common areas are kept very clean. The food is also very good.
- Lovely catering, it was nice to not have to do anything for the period of our stay as an all inclusive customer.
- the location was excellent food out of this world definitely be back
Located just 1,150 feet from Calella Beach, Aparthotel Safari offers an outdoor pool and sun terrace. Free Wi-Fi and satellite TV are included in each functional apartment and studio.The Safari’s country-style restaurant has a large terrace. It serves international food, including steaks and pizzas. The cocktail bar offers live music and entertainment.The aparthotel is 1,650 feet from Calella’s old town, where you can find bars and shops. Calella Train Station is 0.9 mi away and offers direct links to Barcelona.Each studio has a living area with a bed, sofa bed and a kitchen corner. This includes a ceramic hob, toaster and kettle. Apartments have separate sleeping and living areas. Towels are changed and accommodations is cleaned regularly.
- The location was great, good kitchen facilities, basic but was comfortable. The staff on arrival was lovely. Really friendly and explained everything we needed to know. She also went through the route for the event we eeee visiting (iron man challenge) and arranged a packed breakfast as we were leaving early. Excellent customer service +++++
- I was here for Ironman Barcelona and it was a really perfect place to stay. Nice apartment, very clean, towels replaced at least every 2 days. Staff were excellent, really made the stay easy. I extended by 3 days and would definitely stay here again.
- We really enjoyed the sttay in here! Very clean and a lot of facilities to use! Very good location. You can walk to the sea in 10 minutes! Wonderful!
- This was my third hotel in Calella and by far the best. Warm welcome, easy check in. Room was clean and a decent size for the price. Cleaning ladies replaced towels and sheets every other day, nothing was too much bother for the staff – a really nice atmosphere even though the apartments are self contained. Comfortable beds, hot shower. I extended my stay by 3 nights and would definitely go back here if I return to Calella. No evening entertainment was an absolute bonus!! Very peaceful compared to other locations.
- It was basic but clean friendly and central, great staff. Would go again
Hotel Bernat II
One of our top picks in Calella.Hotel Bernat II is set just 350 feet from Calella Beach. It features a spa, an outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi access.The Bernat II offers stylish, air-conditoned accommodations with balconies. Each of its rooms has a mini-bar and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.Guests can sample Mediterranean cuisine in the Bernat’s restaurant. The poolside bar features occasional live music and entertainment. The hotel also has a restaurant at the beach, Bahari Club, which offers discounts for the hotel guests.The on-site spa features a Finnish sauna, Turkish baths and hydromassage pool. There are also chocolate and wine therapies on offer, as well as beauty treatments. Access to the spa is available at an extra cost.A mini club is also available in July and August.Barcelona can be reached in just over an hour by train from Calella, while Girona is approximately 28 mi away.
- Bad receptionists Very old people and slow as hell and ignoring me while at reception with nothing at hand. Clearly pride and attitude problems.
- The food and display for both breakfast and dinner were outstanding.
Room was very well laid out.
Shower is very good, and water lovely and hot.
The buffet dinner, which included a bottle of wine, was good, and good value.
- Non veg breakfast lunch and dinner was good. Veg option so less. Food options are really good but it will be better if they introduce some world food or world cuisine as well.
- Great activities for teenagers: diving, banana boat, etc. Great food! Great beach. Great mini-club on the beach (including shaded area).
Top Hotels In Canet De Mar Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Canet de Mar Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Canet de Mar Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Canet de Mar Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!