10 Best Hotels To Stay In Canena Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Canena Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Canena Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Canena Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Canena Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Canena Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Canena Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Canena Andalucía:
Balneario San Andres
The Balneario San Andres is a spa center set in a beautiful estate, surrounded by pine and olive trees. It is located near the town of Úbeda, in the north of Andalusia. San Andres is a large complex, boasting an outdoor swimming pool, as well as a range of spa facilities and treatments. The complex uses natural waters in its facilities, which are said to have medicinal qualities. Stroll around the grounds in the evening and enjoy the fresh air of the pine and olive forests. In the summer, you can enjoy a swim in the outdoor swimming pool, and cool off in the hot sun. Balneario San Andres is located near the historical, monumental town of Úbeda, Andalucia, which is well worth the visit. From here, you can also easily get to the beautiful city of Granada.
- Es un sitio, tranquilo, el bar del hotel es bastante economico y por lo general esta bien.
– Piscina y servicios complementarios de salud.
– Cercanía a Baeza y Úbeda.
- La tranquilidad y el buen ambiente del alojamiento
- La tranquilidad y el silencio ,lo cómodo que se está allí ,el aire fresco
- El entorno y la cabaña son muy bonitos y acogedores, las piscinas interior y exterior, los servicios que ofertan y el personal muy amable y encantador, muy agradable el bar de la piscina y con buenos precios.
Hotel Campos de Baeza
One of our top picks in Baeza.El Hotel Campos de Baeza has a summer rooftop pool with spectacular views of the Guadalquivir Valley and Baeza Cathedral. The town’s historic center is a 10-minute walk away.All rooms at Campos de Baeza are modern and stylish. They feature parquet floors and a flat-screen TV. All accommodations are air-conditioned and has free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.Campos de Baeza is a 15-minute drive from the city of Úbeda. Linares-Baeza Train Station, with services connecting Madrid, Cádiz, Granada and Almería, is 9 miles away. Free parking is available near the hotel.
- Great location and valley view. Easy outside street parking. Very nice terrazzo.
- We were able to park right in front of the hotel entrance. We had a view from our room to the olive trees field. Room and bathroom were good size. The small fridge was very helpful. We had an easy stroll to the plaza, and some monumental sites. Breakfast had a good balance of choices.
- Nice location, comfortable bed, helpful staff, good breakfast
- Staff were friendly and super efficient. View’s from the hotel are spectacular. Room was clean and comfortable. Pool was useful.
- All clean & comfortable. Easy walk to town centre.
RL Ciudad de Úbeda
Free Wi-Fi, a seasonal outdoor pool and rooms with a private balcony are offered at this elegant hotel. It is located a 10-minute walk from Úbeda’s Renaissance center, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.Rooms at the RL Ciudad de Úbeda all have modern décor, air conditioning and soundproofing. There is also satellite TV, a mini-bar with a free bottle of water, and a hairdryer. There are some rooms adapted for guests with reduced mobility.Guests can enjoy Andalusian meals at the hotel restaurant. A gym and 4 meeting rooms can also be found on site.Located just off the N322 Motorway, the RL Ciudad de Úbeda is a 25-minute drive from Linares. Only 5 mi away, the beautiful city of Baeza is also named by UNESCO.
- Great location with free on street parking. Nice balcony with a view of the hills. Close to supermarket and walking distance to city centre.
breakfast was great – tasty and a decent selection. toaster was a bit of a pain though.
- Lovely room with balcony. Easy access to town centre. Fridge, well furnished. Great big comfy bed. Good sized, tiled bathroom with plenty of water pressure. well serviced by housekeeping and helpful, friendly desk manager.
- it is really clean, well maintained and good breakfast
Good place to accommodate as always..
Superb Price x quality
Located in Baeza next to the Arca Del Agua Gardens, the Hotel Juanito offers elegant rooms with air conditioning, TV and free Wi-Fi. Free parking is available nearby.The Juanito’s popular restaurant serves traditional cuisine prepared with homemade extra virgin olive oil. It offers à la carte and tasting menus. There is also a snack bar and guests can enjoy coffee in the lounge. In the spring and summer months the hotel’s terrace provides the perfect place to relax.There is a free internet terminal in the lobby. The 24-hour reception can also arrange bicycle and car rental.The Juanito offers excursions around Baeza and Úbeda, or in the Sierra de Cazorla. The hotel is about 81 mi from Granada Airport and just 1 minute from the bus station.
- Nice position. Town close by. Parking is ok. Breakfasts ok.
- It’s a nice classic hotel, located at the entrance of the town, close to the bus station. The room was comfortable and clean. Parking is in front of the hotel.
- Nice classical lobby. It has a very cozy and particular charme. Family run business. Friendly staff.
- It was reasonably clean, the room was a reasonable size, it was reasonably quiet. It was ok but not special in any way.
- Very friendly family run Hotel. The room was spacious and warm and the staff – mostly family members I think – were very helpful and outgoing. It is situated withing an easy 250m of the Bus Station and about a kilometre from the beautiful centre of Baeza, which is a Spanish town well worth a visit.
TRH Ciudad de Baeza
One of our top picks in Baeza.Originally a 16th-century convent for The Nuns of the Carmelitas order, this hotel rests in the historic quarter of Baeza, a dreamlike place where time seems to stand still.A UNESCO World Heritage Site, Baeza has preserved the Renaissance-style architecture which flourished during the city’s prosperity in the 16th century. El Palacio de Jabalquinto was built in this period. A decorative facade contains an attractive inner courtyard with baroque-style marble columns and intricately decorated stairways.Rooms at TRH Baeza surround the cloister of the former convent, quiet, peaceful spaces with elegant decoration and modern facilities. At Señorío de Baeza restaurant, enjoy international cuisine infused with the traditional ingredients of Jaen. Gluten-free menus are available on prior request. The hotel also has a cafeteria and meeting rooms.Check out this property’s great rates for stays of three nights or more.
- This hotel is quite comfortable with a very convenient location in city center Baeza. Most attractions are within easy walking distance. The staff was professional and accommodating.
- Very nice hotel in the centre of Baeza. Convenient parking around the corner, linking to the hotel although you must reserve this. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Rooms were very comfortable and a good size. Complimentary toiletries were a nice touch.
- Spacious room with terrace; very large bathroom; excellent location; Free drinks in minibar.
- Beautiful hotel, helpful staff who went out of their way to help.
- The hotel is a little bit old but the staff are friendly and nice.
Hotel Puerta de la Luna
The charming Hotel Puerta de la Luna is in a beautiful 17th-century mansion in Baeza’s historic quarter. It features an outdoor swimming pool, landscaped areas and a popular restaurant.Housed in 3 buildings set around a traditional Andalusian-style patio, Hotel Puerta de la Luna offers individually decorated rooms. It is just 150 feet from Baeza Cathedral.The hotel offers free Wi-Fi and on site parking is available for a fee.
- Beautifully appointed with the simplicity that compliments the history of Baeza. Rooms very comfortable, immaculate. The staff was helpful, friendly and very professional. Looking forward to returning!
- Fascinating town and unique location near the Cathedral. Ideal for a short visit and to break a trip between Madrid and the Costa del Sol. Architectural gem of a hotel in a narrow lane so you need to be a confident driver or in a small car – or both. Staff helpful and polite.
- The hotel is great. Beautiful tranquil in town location. We were there when it wasn’t busy and it felt like a luxurious private house. Nice pool to lounge around. Paco’s bar is a fun place to hang out in the evening. We loved wandering around Baeza; it felt like a little gem.
- Ambience. We had a suite facing the pool area. Ver spacious. Simply furnished but was a pleasure to spread out. We had dinner there and the food was delicious. Local specialties. Dined outside. Great helpful waiter. Parking was a bit of a challenge. The street where the entrance to the hotel is VERY narrow. To get to the underground garage you have to continue from the entrance and make three sharp tight 90 degree turns and then go down a ramp. Took a friend to help maneuver around these turns to get to the garage The pool is superclean and refreshing.
- Great room with view of the courtyard. Very close to the sightseeing places in Baeza. Very spacious room.
Ciudad del Renacimiento
Located in the world heritage site of Baeze, this elegant hotel is housed in a property resembling a noble home. Ciudad de Renacimiento has a beautiful inner courtyard and gardens.An arched gallery leads to the hotel’s air-conditioned rooms, which are decorated with rustic touches. They all include a flat-screen TV, free WiFi and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Ciudad de Renacimiento’s restaurant serves regional specialties with locally produced olive oil. Baeze offers a selection of dining options, many within 20 minutes’ of the hotel.Jaen is 40 minutes’ drive away. Free parking is available on site.
- Beautiful property with large olive grove.Beautiful vista.Also has garden and is very secluded
- Beautiful views and peaceful. Nice airy room and spacious bathroom.
- Very comfortable and surprisingly spacious. Suited our overnight stay with motorbikes very well.
- The hotel is positioned on the edge of town with 15000 inhabitants. a bit complicated to find on my Garmin. But handy to find the city Placa and cathedral. The booking was done by tablet; informations delivered O.K. The exellent breakfast was “native way”
EL TRATO AMABLE DEL PERSONAL ,SOBRE TODO DE LA RECEPCIONISTA QUE NOS DIO UN MONTON DE INDICACIONES CURIOSAS PARA VISITAR BAEZA.
EL DESAYUNO MUY BUENO
Hotel Rosaleda Don Pedro
One of our top picks in Úbeda.Rosaleda Don Pedro is set in the historic center of Úbeda, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It has an outdoor pool, spa and free Wi-Fi hotspot.The air-conditioned rooms at the Rosaleda Don Pedro are spacious. They have wooden furniture and full bathrooms.The hotel has a patio and a snack bar. At the hotel’s restaurant you can enjoy traditional Andalusian and Spanish dishes.The Rosaleda Don Pedro can be found close to Plaza Vazquez de Molina. Úbeda lies at the heart of the Jaén region. The area has several nature reserves, including the Cazorla National Park.
- The hotel room was clean and comfortable, the staff was eager to help, and the location was quiet and central. The most interesting historical sites in Ubeda were easy to access. We especially enjoyed the exceptionally thorough tour of the olive growers museum, Ubeda being surrounded by olive groves for miles and miles in every direction!
- The room was spacious with two large beds. We stayed two nights and the location was great, just round the corner from Calle Real with all its tapas bars. Staff very pleasant and helpful.
- Fantastic hotel. Great location, very clean, comfy beds. Would deffo go back.
- Good location in the attractive old centre of the city.
- The most, the people working at the reception desk.
Palacio de los Salcedo
The hotel is housed in a Renaissance-Gothic building from the 16th century, and is one of the town´s most important and emblematic buildings, that was originally the Count and Countess’ (Salcedos´) palace. The palace has been lovingly restored so that it can offer its guests all the modern comforts of today, while retaining the original character and charm.
Located in the heart of Baeza, a city thats histircal quarter has been declared as a World Heritage Site. The rooms are fitted out with restored period furniture.
A great experience to stay in this splendid historic centrally located hotel with its beautiful antique furnishings and spectacular inner courtyard. A truly splendid step back in time. The helpful receptionist made check in easy notwithstanding that we could not speak each other’s language. Off site parking was available at nominal cost in the town square a short distance away. Internet worked well. Breakfast in the breathtaking courtyard had a good selection of things well presented. Several good restaurants near by.
Baeza is fabulous history standing still.
- The building, the staff, the attention to detail and general comfort and style were fantastic.
- Historic features and ambience. Unusual. Good value breakfast.
Getting up at 7.30 and turning the TV on full blast to show our neighbours that there is a life in daylight hour as well. I’m sure that they appreciated the lesson.
The hotel is brilliantly situated to explore the beautiful town of Baeza and was a very reasonable price.
- As mentioned by many a truly beautiful building retaining its period features. The most convenient situation for walking round the town and discovering the many historic buildings and atmosphere of Baeza. So close to the Nueva Casino for a memorable evening of song!
- A great experience to stay in this splendid historic centrally located hotel with its beautiful antique furnishings and spectacular inner courtyard. A truly splendid step back in time. The helpful receptionist made check in easy notwithstanding that we could not speak each other’s language. Off site parking was available at nominal cost in the town square a short distance away. Internet worked well. Breakfast in the breathtaking courtyard had a good selection of things well presented. Several good restaurants near by.
Hotel Paraje La Lambra
Lambra Hotel is a renovated circular water tank, 6.2 mi from Úbeda. It offers superb views over nearby Guadalén Lake, and has a seasonal outdoor pool and free internet zone.The bright, air-conditioned rooms have a private balcony with countryside views. There is a satellite TV, mini-bar and fridge. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.Hotel Paraje La Lambra has a bar, and the restaurant serves traditional dishes made with the finest local virgin olive oil.La Lambra has a 24-hour reception, and there is free parking nearby. You can hire a bicycle from the tour desk, and horse riding and fishing are popular in the area.
- OK for the money value! The reception man super freindly!
Beautiful building, views and very nice people.
The dinner was very special. Nice open fire place.
La atención y recibimiento de José el dueño que supo mantenernos muy contentos Le damos un 10, sabe estar en cada momento
A mi hijo le gustó Manolo su pony que solo come bellotas
A mi mujer le encanto las vistas y el silencio por la noche
Un sitio muy recomendado para despejarte
- La atención del personal excelente. la tranquilidad del hotel.
- Magnífica situación en mitad del campo, a apenas 10 minutos de Baeza y con inmejorable servicio. Altamente recomendable para familias.
Top Hotels In Canena Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Canena Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Canena Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Canena Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!