10 Best Hotels To Stay In Candás Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Candás Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Candás Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Candás Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Candás Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Candás Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Candás Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Candás Asturias:
Hotel City House Marsol
Hotel City House Marsol is in the center of Candás, next to the beach and harbor, on the beautiful Green Coast of Asturias. It offers free Wi-Fi and air-conditioned rooms with mini-bar and TV.Each room at the Marsol features functional, modern design and wooden floors. Many rooms offer sea views, and all have a private bathroom with hairdryer and amenities.Hotel City House Marsol has a restaurant, which serves a daily set menu. Room service is available and a buffet breakfast is offered. There are restaurants and cider bars next to the hotel.There is easy access to the A8 Motorway and Gijón is 9.3 mi from the hotel. Oviedo is within a 30-minute drive.
Hotel muy tranquilo con impresionantes vistas al puerto de Candás. No muy lejos hay un aparcamiento gratuito al aire libre que es el propio del pueblo pero hay sitio para dejar el coche en doble fila para meter las maletas.
Está además muy cerca de numerosos puntos de interés como Gijón, Luanco, etc.
- Parking gratis 3 min lopen voor het hotel. Prima plaats voor 1 nacht.
Las vistas preciosas.
La habitacion bien
Y el personal bien .
- Lo que más me ha gustado ha sido la cercanía al mar (está justamente en frente), la limpieza del hotel y la amabilidad del personal.
- Una vistas increíbles, habitación muy amplia y limpia
- Hotel muy tranquilo con impresionantes vistas al puerto de Candás. No muy lejos hay un aparcamiento gratuito al aire libre que es el propio del pueblo pero hay sitio para dejar el coche en doble fila para meter las maletas.
Puerto de Candás
Hotel Puerto de Candás is set close to the beach in Candás, with views over the Cantabrian Sea. All rooms are en suite and free Wi-Fi is also available.The hotel has an excellent setting in Asturias, 14 miles from Asturias Airport. Candas Apeadero Train Station offers easy access to Gijón.Puerto de Candás has a traditional restaurant, a bar and a terrace. Public areas are heated and there is also a tour desk.The local area is ideal for walking and discovering the coast.
- Warm welcome with good directions for free parking at the port (a block away). Clean comfortable room; nice bathroom. Liked the elevator. We chose the town because of it’s proximity to Cabo Pena’s (a must see). We were pleasantly surprised by the town and accommodation.
- Lovely, friendly small hotel in a perfect position. Close to everything. We had 2nd floor front facing room which was superb. Breakfast is well done within the cafe area and has all you need. Good coffee.
- All the staff were very friendly, helpful, and efficient. Despite reception closing at 22:00 Mr. Pascual waited for me on the night I arrived until after midnight to open the front door and give me the key to the room. Really nice man Mr. Pascual and very helpful.
- Habitación familiar amplia. Colchones cómodos. Incluye desayuno bastante correcto.
- En general todo ubicación confor vistas desde la habitación amabilidad de los dueños el buffet del desayuno…..
Located in the center of town, this family-friendly hotel has both rooms and charming wooden cabins which are minutes from the beach and set in pretty gardens with access to a restaurant.Enjoy the Piedra’s garden setting where the children will have fun and make friends in the playground. You can have a refreshing drink in the bar or a light snack in the cafeteria.Eat well in the Piedra restaurant where you can try delicious paella and fresh seafood. You can also have tasty meat dishes and specials of the day. Why not try some dishes which are local to this region.Take the lovely walk from your room to the coastline where you will find golden beaches.After a busy day of activities, relax in the inviting TV room where you can meet other guests or watch your favorite shows.
- Location and accommodations….breakfast excellent
- Basic , but comfortable, friendly staff, good location and very good value
- The train station behind the room was good access to gihon.
- Back to the 80s on memory lane. Everything worked alright in the way we had it 40 years ago. Breakfast appalling. nothing fresh there.
- We did’nt like it. The hotel was tired and in need of an update
Hotel y Casona El Carmen
Hotel y Casona El Carmen is located in Perlora, 1,300 feet from the Asturian coast. It offers an outdoor pool, attractive gardens and comfortable rooms with international TV channels.All rooms at El Carmen feature central heating and a flat-screen TV. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer, and some rooms at the hotel have a hydromassage bath and mini-bar. Family rooms for 2 adults and 2 children are available.The restaurant serves traditional Spanish food and tapas with a modern twist. There is also a café with a terrace where you can get sandwiches and drinks.Hotel y Casona El Carmen has a fitness center and a seasonal table tennis table. Reception is open from 08:00 to 23:00. There is free WiFi and wired internet access throughout.Located 5 minutes’ walk from the hotel there are bus and train stations. The cities of Avilés and Gijón are 15 minutes’ drive from the property.
- A top-flight resort in the country with modern, clean accommodations and a good restaurant.
- Staff were very good. The rooms were were large with plenty of parking.
- Have stayed here many times. Even better value now with the half board option.
- We’ve stayed here before but this was the first time in the large house attached to the hotel. For €20 extra it came with half board for two people. The evening meal was delicious. We were asking many times whether we would like extra helpings! The meal came with a jug of local wine and bottled water. All excellent!
- Lovely friendly staff. Breakfast lovely & we ate a gorgeous toasted sandwich for lunch. Facilities super
Hotel Los Laureles
Featuring rooms with sea views, Hotel Los Laureles offers direct access to Luanco’s beaches. It features a café and a terrace overlooking Gozón Bay.Each bright room at Hotel Los Laureles has simple décor. There is cable TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast in the Laureles’ dining room. Restaurants, bars and cafés can be found in the center of Luanco and in Gozón, a 10-minute walk away.Gijón is 12 mi from tne hotel, while Oviedo is a 30-minute drive away. León can be reached in 90 minutes by car.
- Kind of old-fashioned hotel, very clean and tasteful, extremely friendly hosts. Our room was not big, but the view, overlooking the green hill, the sea and the city was amazing. Highly recommended.
- Stunning scenery. Very friendly owner who spoke good English. Restaurant and bar on site. Comfortable room and beautiful breakfast area. Outstanding breakfast with freshly squeezed juice. Beautiful village and harbour.
Es un hotel muy agradable con unos propietarios muy majos.
La habitación es amplia y la cama muy cómoda, con un excelente desayuno incluido.
Sin duda repetiré.
La cercanía y la hospitalidad de los propietarios . Pablo y Lola que son los propietarios están muy
pendientes de todo lo que necesitas .
Muy limpio. Trato excelente por parte de Pablo.
El desayuno muy completo con zumo natural.
La Plaza I
La Plaza I is located 350 feet from the beach in Luanco. Verdicio Beach is 8.1 mi away. All of its rooms have a hydromassage shower, TV and central heating.Guests can enjoy a full breakfast in the morning at La Plaza I. Local fish and meat dishes are served in the restaurant, on the same square as the hotel.La Plaza I combines traditional and modern styles, with dark wood furnishings and bright décor. There is 24-hour reception.La Plaza I is located only 14 mi from Asturias-Oviedo Airport. The town of Luanco is home to the Asturias Maritime Museum and the Santa María Church. Gijón is 11 mi away.
Easy to park nearby
Rally good premises
Nice and helpful personal
All was just perfect
- The room was perfect. Totally exceeded my expectation, since there were quite a few negative comments on booking’s website. However, I loved the place. It was a wonderful stay.
- The hotel was located in the center of Luanco. The staff was really friendly.
- Hotel en el casco antiguo, muy cerca del muelle. Habitación muy amplia y cama muy cómoda. El personal fue muy amable en todo momento.
- El servicio de recepción fue muy amable y atento. La habitación estaba impecable.
- Perfect location
La Plaza II
Hotel Plaza II is located 1,000 feet from the beach in Luanco, on the Asturian coast. It offers modern, air-conditioned rooms with smart pine furniture and a TV.The Plaza II’s restaurant, Restaurante Robus, is located next door and specializes in local seafood. There is also a varied breakfast buffet served until 11.30.The rooms at the Plaza II Hotel feature parquet floors and minimalist design. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer and many rooms also have a hydromassage bath.The city of Avilés is 20 minutes’ drive from the Plaza. Here you can find the Niemeyer Cultural Center. You can drive to Asturias Airport in around 30 minutes.
- The hotel is well located in the middle of the town near the harbour. We had a large comfortable room that was full of light. Secure parking was provided nearby.
- Good service: helpful staff, e.g. lady of the hotel called me when she noticed I had left my power bank in my room after departure! Good breakfast with large choice & delicioso
- The location is excellent. We had a room looking onto the front of property and from here we could walk to everything we needed. The staff at the hotel, and in particular Olga, were amazing and helpful. Thank you.
Está muy bien situado y es bastante cómodo para moverte si utilizas de base Luanco.
Habitación y baño espaciosos.
- Situación inmejorable. Las habitaciones de la planta tercera son abuhardilladas y pueden ser un problema para gente alta. En general todo correcto.
AC Hotel Gijón, a Marriott Lifestyle Hotel
AC Hotel Gijón is located in Avenida de Oviedo, in a residential area near the center of Gijón and El Corte Ingles shopping center. It offers a Turkish bath and a fully equipped fitness center. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel.AC Hotel Gijón’s stylish rooms feature air conditioning and wooden floors. Each room includes free WiFi, a mini-bar, flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and a modern bathroom with a hairdryer.The AC Lounge serves traditional Asturian cuisine.The Fitness Center is fully equipped with exercise machines, exercise charts, a Turkish bath, towels and TV.Regular busses to Gijón center stop outside El Corte Inglés department store, just 650 feet from the AC Hotel Gijón. The nearby A8 Motorway offers easy access to Asturias Airport, less than 25 mi away.
- Everything was perfect … Recommended hotel for your stay in gijon
- Front desk person gave us great information about the city
- Perfectly alright for one night. Good toiletries and large bath.
- Room service was very kind and helpful even though they hardly spoke english they tried to help when reception worker tried to get rid of me.
- The hotel is really nice and comfy. We were by car so it was perfect for us in terms of location, price and comfyness. 🙂
Silken Ciudad Gijón
One of our top picks in Gijón.Set 1,000 feet from Poniente Beach in Gijón, this modern hotel offers guests free use of its gym, sauna and heated swimming pool. The spacious rooms feature a flat-screen TV.All rooms and public spaces offer free WiFi. The bedrooms also include air conditioning and satellite TV.The stylish Gala restaurant offers modern, local cuisine. Drinks and snacks are available all day until midnight in the cafeteria or on the outdoor terrace.The hotel is 15 minutes’ walk from the center of Gijón and its attractions. Asturias Airport is approximately 22 mi from Silken Ciudad Gijón.
- I traveled late at night from train station so it was nice to have hotel literally across the street. Comfy room, standard, clean. Easy check in. Helpful staff.
- Room was comfortable with plenty of space in the bathroom. Good pillows! Great wifi. Very helpful staff. Good cafe in the foyer, great breakfast. Jacuzzi was really lovely once the hoards of people had left. If you’re staying on the weekend parking as free across the road. They also stored our bikes in the office overnight 🙂
Arrived Late and Hotel Restaurant was closed, they recommended us to go to one of the best Restaurants in Spain at the back of the hotel, it was sensational!
Parking in front of the hotel was excellent and Cheap!
Great Roads to travel by car from Madrid, highly recommended.
- Best breakfast ever seen, lot of variety, healthy and tasty.
- Comfy beds, amazing breakfast, great value for money. Staff was very helpful and friendly, definitely above the average. The pool is also a nice option. All personal care items were present in the room.
One of our top picks in Gijón.This hotel features a great location overlooking the seafront promenade, at the heart of the city of Gijón, in the northern region of Asturias.Hotel Alcomar is decorated in an elegant and classic-continental style. Enjoy the fantastic views of San Lorenzo beach, or onto Calle San Bernardo one of the principal shopping streets in the city.The Alcomar has a family-run atmosphere, which will help you relax while on holiday. A continental breakfast is served every morning.Use the free Wi-Fi access to check emails or to plan excursions, and make use of the 24-hour reception to go out and return as you please.
- Comfortable, relaxed and friendly atmosphere; well-appointed room; great location.
- Nice location by the waterfront, but you have to ask to have a sea view room or they’ll stick you in the back. Costs extra (of course!)
- An older hotel with character in a great location with parking nearby. The staff were very friendly. Our room had a sea view. The refrigerator in the room was an added bonus. Nice continental breakfast the next morning.
- The hotel was well appointed, making the most of its art-deco origins. Public areas were stylish and the bedroom comfortable. The view of the sea and the esplanade wonderful.
- The restaurant attached to the hotel (same name) was where we had breakfast. Although not part of the usual desayuno offered as part of the stay, they were happy to make fried eggs for us at no cost. In Spain, fried eggs are commonly served for other meals but not usually for breakfast. This hotel is right on the beach boardwalk that is one of the nicest in Spain. There is a subterranean parking garage right across the street. It had one of the nicest showers I’ve encountered.
Top Hotels In Candás Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Candás Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Candás Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Candás Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!