10 Best Hotels To Stay In Candanchú Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Candanchú Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Candanchú Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Candanchú Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Candanchú Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Candanchú Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Candanchú Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Candanchú Aragon:
This hotel is located in the Pyrenees of Aragon, at an altitude of 5.1 feet, right in the center of Candanchú ski station. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.The accommodations is ideal for ski lovers, as the slopes are located in the same town and with all services within easy reach. Breakfasts are served in the large dining room where you can also sample home-made cooking. After a long day of activity, there is nothing better than a visit to the gym equipped with sauna. Alternatively, you can relax in the lounge with board games, or in the bar equipped with classic English leather sofas.In summer, you can enjoy the tranquil ambiance of the setting and venture out to the lakes, mountains and picturesque surrounding landscapes. The hotel also has very good transport links as it is near the train and bus stations in Jaca.Seasonal hotel: open December to April and July to September.
- The hotel is beautiful. Rooms are spacious. Breakfast was a bit on the need for improvement side.
- Wonderful and relaxing place to spend a couple of warm summer days!
- Good service, food ,clean rooms and ideal location for walks and relaxation
- In a word – everything. From check in to check out four days later, mid August, it was all quite excellent: staff, food, and stunning scenery; what a location. Breakfast and dinner 110%. Parked moto in garage free. Incredible value.
- Great location, very nice room, clean and attentive hotel staff.
Surrounded by a mountain and overlooking the winter ski resort of Candanchú, Hotel Tobazo is located in Huesca. The stylish hotel offers a breakfast buffet and free Wi-Fi in public areas.Featuring a terrace, the hotel has modern, fully renovated interiors. All rooms have heating and come with a TV. The private bathrooms also come with free toiletries.At Hotel Tobazo guests will find a 24-hour front desk and a bar. Other facilities offered include a tour desk, luggage storage and free ski locker. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including horse riding, skiing and hiking.Hotel Tobazo is located in the heart of Pynerees and is the ideal base to enjoy the region’s stunning scenery and excellent winter sports. The hotel is 50 feet away from the chairlift, at the heart of Candanchú ski resort. The center of Huesca city is a 1-hour drive away from the hotel.
- Room was very clean and tidy and beds comfortable . Staff were feecoming friendly , attentive and helpful. Relaxing bar and lounge area. Views of mountains . Facilities to leave ski equipment safe. Location was excellent near bus to ski lifts / area, central to restaurants and shops.
- Tres bonne situation hotel confortable personnel tres aimable
- Very clean room. lovely bar area with fabulous mountain views. Hotel is next to the chair lift , so it is ski in ski out . The staff were lovely and helpful. Excellent Wifi. I loved the bath and shower in the room, perfect for aching legs after skiing. The parking is free in this town and street parking is available outside the hotel entrance.
- Perfectly situated next to the main ski lift and bus shuttle just outside the hotel
- Me robaron el teléfono móvil las de la limpieza , y jamás me lo devolvieron
Hotel Edelweiss Candanchú
Hotel Edelweiss is located 150 feet from the chair elevator in Candanchú, in the Aragonese Pyrenees. It offers a sun terrace with fantastic mountain views and rooms with a private balcony. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property .All rooms at the Edelweiss Hotel are equipped with heating and feature carpeted floors. They also come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The private bathrooms come with free toiletries, a bath, and a hairdryer.The hotel’s Escuchete restaurant serves a mixture of local regional, French and Italian food. There is also a café where you can get a snack or a drink on the terrace overlooking the pistes.The Edelweiss has a ski storage facility as well as a pool table. Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about Candanchú and the surrounding area. There are also free covered parking spaces for bikes and motorbikes.Candanchú is easily accessible from the E-7 Motorway, which runs from Zaragoza to the French border. Formigal is 50 mi away. A free private parking for motorcycles is available on site.
- Excellent hotel- second visit as a stopover on a long drive into Spain – found it by accident last year and had to return this year – all of the staff whom we met were friendly and helpful – they remembered us (or rather my young companion!) from last year and were happy to speak to me in French and him in Spanish although their English is also good – rooms very comfortable and the views from the front of the hotel in particular are stunning – balconies well appointed, two double beds and decent sized bathroom with everything required – food (dinner and breakfast) delicious – bar service good and even the weather played ball this time – dry and sunny with atmospheric mists as night drew in
- Staff very friendly. Room and bed comfortable breakfast delicious
Fantastic choice and quality of food for breakfast.
Lovely room with nice view to mountains.
Staff friendly and helpful.
- Great breakfast good service and comfortable beds.
- I loved everything… views… Perfect breakfast and dinner.. staff…. lobby…. Sitting corners… location… parking… room… balcony
Hotel Santa Cristina Petit Spa
One of our top picks in Canfranc-Estación.Santa Cristina Spa lies at the heart of the Aragonese Pyrenees, just 2.5 mi from Candanchú and Astún ski resorts and 1.9 mi from the Somport Tunnel. It has free WiFi in common areas.The rooms at Santa Cristina Spa have views of the mountains. All of them have TV, air conditioning and safe.Santa Cristina’s spa includes a gym, hydromassage bath, steam bath, sauna and heated indoor pool, for an extra charge.El Boj restaurant gives traditional Pyrenees cuisine a modern twist. It has a good selection of wines and views of the surrounding woods.The surrounding area is popular for hiking, climbing and winter sports. Both the GR11 trekking route and St James’s Way pass nearby. You can also explore charming local villages.
- This hotel is perfect to travel with your family. It has very nice spa which is small and you can use it with your children. The restaurant food was amazing and very good quality. I highly recommend even trying the restaurant in this hotel. The hotel has also lot of facilities for entertainment and children space.
- Very comfortable hotel , good food , excellent breakfast , safe parking .
- Location. Excellent dinner. Lovely staff. Loved the common spaces.
- Staff very professional and friendly. Food in dining room excellent- especially impressed with vegetarian options. Extremely clean. Enjoyed the various lounges and the game room. Very close to ski station in a spectacular setting.
- Excellent location in a beautiful area. Very spacious room.
Hotel & Spa Real Villa Anayet
Featuring an outdoor pool, restaurant and terrace, Hotel & Spa Villa Anayet offers rooms in Canfranc-Estacion. Offering free WiFi throughout, the hotel is entirely made of wood and stone. It is set at an altitude of 3,900 feet.Each room has wooden ceiling beams and parquets floors. Some rooms have mountain views. The bathroom comes with a bath or a shower, and free toiletries.Hotel & Spa Villa Anayet is 81 mi from Pamplona Airport.
- In terms of amenities there is nothing not to like, everything you could expect in a spotlessly clean and well maintained building with friendly staff.
- the location, the bed was so comfy the season was over so the bar and restaurant were only open for a short period so we ate out at a local restaurant.
- Great surroundings. The room was clean. There is someone at the reception all the time. The dinner was tasty.
- Very friendly staff and great service. Good food at reasonable prices
- Great hotel, friendly staff, comfortable room with great bathroom, brilliant restaurant. Its an interesting town primarily its a ski resort. It has an incredible station which is now closed but its worth a visit.
Hotel Villa de Canfranc
Featuring free Wi-Fi, sun terrace and games room, Hotel Villa De Canfranc in the Aragonese Pyrenees offers very spacious rooms with attractive wooden floors, private bathroom and satellite TV.All of the rooms are heated, and most have wonderful mountain views. Some have wood-paneled walls.The hotel has a covered swimming pool, open during the summer season, and there are pool tables in the games room. Ski storage facilities are provided, and there is also a café.Hotel Villa De Canfranc is just 650 feet from Canfranc Station, which offers a service to Zaragoza.
- Very comfortable beds, super clean, good location to ski in both Astun and Candanchu.
- Really big room, even über big if you consider Spanish standards. There’s a couple of billiard tables, 1 euro per game, that sure help pass time.
- The staff were excellent as always especially when helping with our dog
- Decent hotel in scenic place on Spanish Side of Pyrenees. Decent food, good wine reasonably priced, pleasant staff, all good would return, and dog friendly too!!
- INMEJORABLE SITUACION, EN FRENTE DE LA ESTACION… SUPER AMABLES LOS CAMAREROS y PERSONAL DE RECEPCION! CAMA MUY COMODA!!! DESAYUNO COMPLETO!!
Hotel Europa is set at the foot of the ski slopes, in Aragon’s Astún Valley Ski Resort. The hotel offers good-value accommodations with free Wi-Fi internet access.The hotel is located in a peaceful natural area of the Pyrenees. It has impressive mountain views, and is an ideal base for outdoor activities. There are regular bus links to the town of Jaca, 21 mi away.Rooms at the Europa Hotel are simple and comfortable. They all have central heating and a TV. Rooms also have an private bathroom with a hairdryer.The Europa has a bar and a traditional restaurant, where guests can enjoy a varied buffet breakfast. There is also a 24-hour reception, ski storage and a massage service.
La ubicación es excelente para ir a esquiar.
Las habitaciones no son muy grandes, pero son suficientes para descansar y tienen un buen baño.
- La ubicación lo mejor, a pie de pista, es una maravilla.
- La proximidad a las pistas,poder salir con las botas de esquiar de la habitacion,la habitacion para guardar los esquis. Respecto a la habitación destacaría el no pasar frío, la limpieza del baño y habitación con toallas limpias todos los dias. El trato de todo el personal todo muy bueno y agradables
Habitación y baño muy agradables y amplios.
La atención personal excelente en el restaurante
- La ubicacion es lo mejor del hotel y el retaurante y bar con ambiente y muy amables.
- La ubicación es excelente para ir a esquiar.
HG Alto Aragón
This luxurious hotel is set 5 minutes’ drive from the Formigal Ski Resort in the Aragonese Pyrenees. It features an indoor pool, a gym, scenic views of the Tena Valley and a free shuttle service to the ski station.The comfortable, heated rooms at HG Alto Aragón feature a plasma satellite TV, mini-bar, laptop safe and private bathroom. All have elegant décor and some have a spacious terrace or sloping ceiling.The buffet restaurant serves regional and international cuisine and features show-cooking displays. There is also a café-bar, a games room, a mini-club for children, gift shop and a free Wi-Fi zone.The hotel sells ski passes, offers ski storage and organizes excursions and activities in the summer. The property offers a hot tub, heated indoor pool and massage and beauty treatments.The Alto Aragón is located 40 mi from Pau Airport. It is 50 minutes’ drive from Jaca and 80 minutes’ by car from Huesca.
- Location with beautiful views. Nice trekking in summer. Close to Sallent for a walk or dinner. Near France, train de Artouste, Betharram groutes, Lourdes. Big rooms but 3rd floor has only triangular roof windows at head level, so bad views from that floor.
- Spacious rooms, good breakfast, reliable service to get you to and from the piste. Rental of skis at the hotel.
- Good room. Modern facilities. Internal pool and SPA. Very friendly staff. Good breakfast buffet. Quiet location near mountain trek sites (summer). Nice views of sorrounding mountains.
- The hotel is fantastic. Moreover, you can rent the skies in the hotel and also get the forfait. It saves a lot of time
- As I have indicated all aspects were excellent. We would definitely go back again and recommend the hotel to all our family and friends.
Fun Aragon Hills Hotel & Spa
One of our top picks in Formigal.Set in the Formigal Ski Resort, Fun Aragon Hills Hotel & Spa provides a free shuttle and ski storage during winter. The hotel’s spa offers massage and beauty treatments for an extra charge, including a thermal circuit. Children are also allowed during certain times. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Rooms at the Fun Aragon Hills Hotel & Spa are spacious, modern, and contemporary. They all have a mini-bar, a safe, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and individual heating. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, hairdryer.The hotel has a café-bar with a fireplace and a terrace with stunning panoramic mountain views. There are also 2 restaurants. You can find many bars, shops and restaurants nearby.The hotel offers discounts on adventure activities and ski equipment hire. During summer you can use the nearby public outdoor pool, and you can play tennis for an extra cost.
- Great location, good food, friendly staff, very comfortable hotel.
- Convenient ski locker room, good transfer service to the slopes
-Nice SPA set up but cold turkish room…lots of steam but no heat.
-Big car garagge.
- The excelent location, the fast transfer to the slopes and the big bathroom
- Location, bar terrace, breakfast buffet and facilities (Spa)
In Huesca, Abba Formigal is in an area of natural beauty and has an atmosphere of peace and tranquility in the heart of the Pyrenees.In Formigal, the hotel has many facilities for you to relax and unwind. There is a massage service, hot tub and Turkish bath to leave you feeling new after a hard day on the ski piste.From the terrace there are great panoramic views of the Pyrenees, where you can enjoy an aperitif and take in the fresh mountain air.In summer, enjoy the public exterior pool in Formigal, 50 feet from the hotel.
- Staff were sweet, everything worked smoothly.. from breakfast to the shuttle to the slopes! The best 4 star in Formigal for sure! Dinner was really good
- Warm, lovely location with great views. Tasty breakfast
- Everything, from the transfer to the ski area to the kids club.
- Perfect place to stay. Ski station is only a couple of minutes away
- El hotel está en la estación de Formigal y en las fechas que fuimos estaba prácticamente todo cerrado por lo que no había oferta de nada. El hotel es cómodo y las habitaciones son confortables y se han debido de actualizar no hace mucho. La verdad es que descansé perfectamente. Cenamos en el hotel y el restaurante era correcto sin más. El desayuno bien en calidad y variedad.
Top Hotels In Candanchú Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Candanchú Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Candanchú Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Candanchú Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!