10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cañas Dulces Guanacaste – Top Hotel Reviews
Cañas Dulces Guanacaste is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cañas Dulces Guanacaste. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cañas Dulces Guanacaste. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cañas Dulces Guanacaste. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cañas Dulces Guanacaste right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cañas Dulces Guanacaste with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cañas Dulces Guanacaste:
Borinquen Mountain Resort & Spa
Borinquen Mountain Resort & Spa is located in Rincon de la Vieja. If features Spanish-rustic décor villas, bungalows and Junior Suites, each of them featuring a private balcony with mountain views.All rooms at Borinquen Resort are air-conditioned and offer private bathrooms with a hairdryer, satellite TV, minibar and coffee maker.Borinquen Mountain Resort & Spa features a lagoon-style, outdoor swimming pool and 2 restaurants serving national and international cuisine. There is a snack bar and a swim-up bar where guests can relax and enjoy great food and refreshing drinks.Guests can also visit the Anáhuac Spa which offers 3 massage rooms overlooking the river and the forest.The area is ideal for hiking and other adventure activities. Discover rare species of birds, monkeys and other fauna. You will also find thermal spring water pools, volcanic mineral mud and a natural steam-room.Daniel Oduber International Airport (LIR) is 28.6 miles from the resort.
- 2nd visit. we like the natural sauna, hot tubs and mud.
- The whole place is fantastic. The style of the resort is beautiful and enveloped in nature. Horses trot past the bungalows on their way back to the stables after the optional waterfall tours. Down by the pool or the hot springs you can often find monkeys in the trees. There is a short hiking path that wraps from the mud baths to the natural sauna.
- Mud, mineral springs, sauna, pool, restaurant, grounds
- The staff was exceptional. Wonderful service and amenities.
- Beautiful property on huge green area. Do not miss the zip line on the hotel property.
Hacienda Guachipelin Volcano Ranch Hotel & Hot Springs
One of our top picks in Liberia.Showcasing an outdoor pool and terrace, Hacienda Guachipelin Volcano Ranch Hotel & Hot Springs is located in Liberia in the region of Guanacaste, just 24 miles from Playa Hermosa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a private bathroom. A TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Pital is 5 miles from Hacienda Guachipelin, and Culebra is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 16 miles from Hacienda Guachipelin Volcano Ranch Hotel & Hot Springs.
Super huge complex
Nice farm in the midle with horses, cows etc..
willing barman at the bar, thanks
- The rooms were very nicely done & sizable enough to move around. The property is beautiful & come with access to a number of resources such as hot springs and waterfalls. They offer a ton of other activities too. Very close to Rincon de la Vieja NP – a great place to spend part of the day. Offer a wide variety of gluten free foods at every meal.
- Livestock right outside our room was cool. The whole resort is quite impressive. Hot springs were a treat.
- The location was great! Not far from Liberia, but far enough that you could see the Volcanic fields, hike and visit the hot springs.
- great location, and its a good deal sometimes – breakfast and dinner are hit or miss with the buffet depending on when you stay. I stay here a lot, and depending on price and what’s being served.
Hotel Villa Hermosa
One of our best sellers in Liberia! Located in Liberia, 30 miles from Playa Conchal, Hotel Villa Hermosa features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen, a shared lounge, concierge services and a shops at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Playa Hermosa is 17 miles from Hotel Villa Hermosa, and Pital is 10 miles from the property. Liberia Airport is 7 miles away.
- We wanted our first trip stop in Costa Rica to be a pleasant one since this was a month long visit. The previous great staff reviews were very accurate. Emmanuel and his family/staff could not have been more helpful!! Took care of all of our initial concerns with pickup, car rental,etc.. Always available and attentive to our needs.
- Answered no to the last bonus question because it was complicated for us with our baby boy to sleep in a grownup bed, no crib. Otherwise yes, i would come back again for sure 🙂 the familly vibe of the place is very refreshing and you feel right at home. The staff eas very friendly and very very helpful. We had an issue with our car location and they helped me out all the way to make sure everything was ok. Breakfest is awesome, don’t miss it!
- Friendly family. The son picked us up at the restaurant we had dinner at for $5.00 and drove us to airport for $25.00. They caterered to wherever we needed with a smile. Delicious breakfast included.
- The owner and her son were extremely helpful. All the other staff were also friendly and helpful. It was very clean, lbreakfast was included and very substantial. it is also conveniently located close to a supermarket.
- Loved the hammocks on the porches, the comfortable bed and the modern shower with adjustable temperature. The property is secure and safe in a quiet neighborhood for a good night sleep.
Best Western El Sitio Hotel & Casino
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, Best Western El Sitio Hotel & Casino is located in Liberia, just 29 miles from Playa Conchal. The hotel has a playground and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Playa Hermosa is 16 miles from BW El Sitio & Casino, and Pital is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Handy to airport. Close to shopping, restaurants. Nice pool area with bar. Very clean. Helpful staff.
- Great location for catching a morning shuttle at Plaza Santa Rosa. Breakfast buffet was good and the pool area where it was served is very pleasant.
- The lake had interesting birds..and crocodiles apparently!
The loveliest pool nestled between century old trees and lush landscaping. This is the perfect Liberia Airport stop. Wish we could have stayed longer.
Traditional rice and beans at breakfast buffet was the best we’ve had in Costa Rica.
- The staff and the pool. Great that is non smoking property and into recycling
Located in Liberia, 29 miles from Playa Conchal, Hotel Boyeros features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Playa Hermosa is 16 miles from Hotel Boyeros, and Pital is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 7 miles from Hotel Boyeros.
- Friendly personnel, clean and spacious room plus the swimming pool. Good location, walking distance to a shopping mall (banks, supermarkets, etc.) and restaurants. The hotel restaurant is 24h open which was convenient for us as we had to leave early in the morning for our flight. Huuuge breakfast!
- This was a good place to stay the night before our flight out of Liberia. The hotel is dated and there wasn’t much in walking distance we wanted to see or do, but it was a good stop over, comfortable, beautiful grounds, and awesome pools (including a kiddie pool). It’s about 15 minutes from the airport, which was what we were looking for and the complimentary breakfast was well appreciated. Would stay again if flying in or out of Liberia.
- The facilities and general conditions at the hotel are very good. The pool is a great plus as the climate is how.
- The courtyard was beautiful. The city centre was within walking distance.
The Hotel Boyeros is a family friendly hotel with really nice gardens filled with birds and three pools (one big enough for lap swimming, the others for kids and soaking). Breakfast was satisfying, and the location close to the town of Liberia, a pleasant and relaxed city where we felt completely safe walking around after hours.
The rooms were very quiet, until the morning, when the birds became active.
Hotel La Siesta
Located in Liberia, 30 miles from Playa Conchal, Hotel La Siesta features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Playa Hermosa is 17 miles from Hotel La Siesta, and Pital is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 7 miles from Hotel La Siesta.
- It was clean. Nice pool. Staff was great and went out of they’re way to help me.
- THE pool was nice. Also it was a very cute layout.
- Simple and good value for the price. A fine night’s stay before a flight out of Liberia.
- Close to main beaches and to the northern areas of Guanacaste. Close restaurants and stores.
- The staff is very friendly and helpful! Made sure that I had a taxi to the airport at 5:30am on Christmas morning!!
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel Liberia offers accommodations in Liberia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Playa Conchal is 30 miles from Hotel Liberia, and Playa Hermosa is 17 miles from the property. Liberia Airport is 7 miles away.
- Location was great, though the town is itself so small. Staff was also very generous and helpful all the time 🙂
The staff were really kind, polite, and helpful.
The location is good (although at first it wasn’t easy to find the hotel, since in Liberia they use geographical directions to give addresses and so there’s no street nameplate to help finding an address following googlemap!). But once we were there, we were near everything downtown Liberia. The bonus part is that the bus station to get to airport is in less than 5 min from the hotel and it only costs 1$/person!
The wifi connection was almost always good, and the breakfast, which is included, was also good.
- Nice and large communal space. Breakfast was great
- Nice common area, garden area, and next door to a good restaurant, and bank atm.
- The breakfast was good. The staff tried very hard to do what they could to help. The courtyard was pleasant.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hospedaje JJJ offers accommodations in Liberia. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Playa Conchal is 29 miles from Hospedaje JJJ, and Playa Hermosa is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- It was close to the bus station. Great staff! They were very helpful. They had room service if you wanted. You don’t have to go out for a cold beer, it comes to you.
- We found some new friends in J, J & J. These guys where the best hosts i’ve ever met. They helped us with really everything! We arrived really late and stucked our car in the roadside ditch. They helped us pull it out. Afterwards they called us a Pizza because we where so tired. Built up a table with plates and ice filled glasses for us. Next day, they helped us to rent a car for good conditons. They bring the car direct to the hotel. We will never forget this place and this charming guys. We will definitliy come back again! Pura vida!
Everything has been perfect from the beginning until the end ! From the amazing staff to the location, the rooms, the hospitality !
This is absolutely the best place to stay in Liberia, close to everything, and the owners will be delighted to help you with anything. A real amazing value for money !!
- Nice staff, available kitchen, location near the bus station
- Maybe more rooms, you can always find them availables.
Hotel El Bramadero
Located in Liberia, 29 miles from Playa Conchal, Hotel El Bramadero features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Playa Hermosa is 16 miles from Hotel El Bramadero, and Pital is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 7 miles from Hotel El Bramadero.
- FRIENDLY STAFF AND VERY HELPFUL, NICE SWIMMING POOL, GOOD FOOD, NICE SITTING AREAS
- I’ve stayed there before. The staff remembers me. Feels good to travel and have the local folks recognize you when you come in
- I liked the a.c the night watchman was kind and helpful ,that’s it.
- It was just what was needed. Nice room, amazing staff, nice breakfast, clean pool, walking distance to anything, decent wi-fi, hot water. The bus we reserved forgot to pick us up and the staff was very helpfull in making in less of a nightmare to get to our destination. We had to stand in chickin busses for the day but we got there.
- The hotel is right next next to an overpass but still manages to be largely peaceful. Also close to atms, several supermarkets and walks. The restaurant has a decent menu and choice. The rooms are comfortable with fast working aircon, fridge and cable tv.
La Posada del Tope
Located in Liberia, 30 miles from Playa Conchal, La Posada del Tope features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room comes with a TV with cable channels. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The inn also provides car rental. Playa Hermosa is 17 miles from La Posada del Tope, and Pital is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 7 miles from La Posada del Tope.
- Staff was super knowledgeable & helpful about the Ticabus to Nicaragua! Great value for the room & location as well! Would recommend for anyone in transit or staying in Liberia
- The hostel is amazing. I like that old school style of decoration. You feel like being in an other time.
- Amazing location, very close to the town square. And the gardens area at the hostel is great.
Cheap and ok room for the price
Location was lovely
- Nice garden to have a drink or the relax. Friendly staff. Clean hotel.
Top Hotels In Cañas Dulces Guanacaste Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cañas Dulces Guanacaste to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cañas Dulces Guanacaste but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cañas Dulces Guanacaste. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!