10 Best Hotels To Stay In Canales Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Canales Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Canales Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Canales Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Canales Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Canales Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Canales Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Canales Asturias:
Hotel Alto de las Estazadas
Featuring a terrace with great views of the Picos de Europa Mountains, Hotel Alto de las Estazadas is located in Canales. Free WiFi access is available in public areas.All rooms are heated and come with a TV, wardrobe and private bathroom with a bath tub. Some rooms feature views of the mountains.The family-run hotel has a restaurant which only serves homemade dishes. There is also a bar and packed lunches can be requested.Tourist information is available and you can go hiking and canoeing nearby. Santander Airport is just over an hour’s drive away.
- The staff was friendly and accommodating. It is in a central position to explore the area. Beautiful views of the Picos. Good, home style food.
- La gente que trabaja allí son muy amables. Se come muy bien
- El hotel genial calidad precio, habitaciones y baño amplio con impresionantes vistas a los picos de Europa. Lo mejor, el restaurante. Comida casera, abundante y buenisima por un menú de menos de 15 euros. Lo recomiendo
- Sin duda la comida( estaba todo súper rico),las vistas, el precio y sin duda la atención recibida. Sin duda volvería!!
- EL PERSONAL MUY AMABLE Y ATENTO, UN 10 PARA ELLOS. EL DESAYUNO EXCELENTE. LA UBICACIÓN MUY BUENA PARA SALIR HA HACER UNA RUTAS Y DESCONECTAR
Hotel – Apartamentos Peña Santa
Located in the small rural village of Onís, Hotel – Apartamentos Peña Santa offers heated rooms overlooking the surrounding mountains. Free Wi-Fi is provided and free parking is available on site.Decorated in light blue and cream tones, rooms feature a TV, wardrobe and safe. All have a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer is available from reception upon request. Some rooms have a private terrace with views of the valley and the village of Onís.The hotel offers a cafeteria where breakfast is served, snacks are available all day long, and you can play billiards, or enjoy its terrace.The local area offers a great variety of outdoor activities whether in summer or winter. You can find good hiking and cycling roads in the nearby countryside and Lakes of Covadonga are 35 minutes’ drive away. Busses to Oviedo leave from a bus stop located 800 feet from Hotel Peña Santa.
- Nice small hotel in comfortable village next to the road. Has terrace and good personal ! To stay there for one night and continue journey is a perfect !
- Nice ambience about the place. Cafe downstairs gave the place a bit of a buzz but nice and quiet no problems. You can head out onto a country walk via the stream round the back and suddenly you are in a really nice area. Very chilled staff and supportive.
Me encanto la habitación cuádruple dos habitaciones comunicadas por una puerta y la atención del personal increible
El desayuno genial , buena calefaccióny muy tranquilo y limpio repetiremos
- Muy buena atencion, trato familiar, muy bien situado tanto para Cangas de Onis como para Arenas de Cabrales.
- El desayuno estuvo realmente genial. Tanto la recepción como los demás servicios estuvieron muy bien.
Hotel El Torrejón
One of our best sellers in Arenas de Cabrales! Located in Arenas de Cabrales, Hotel El Torrejón offers free WiFi and free parking. The hotel features a hot tub, a garden and a terrace with mountain views.Each room at Hotel El Torrejón features unique décor and garden views. All rooms have access to a bathroom with a bath or shower.Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a tour desk and a children’s playground.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including golfing, fishing and hiking. The property offers free parking.Santander Airport is 62 mi away.
Great location for exploring the Picos.
Owners go the extra mile to make you comfortable, even did our washing at no extra charge. Good breakfast. Private parking in the yard. Easy access to restaurants and bars.
- Very nice looking building on a picturesque site. Large parking area right in front. We had a good sized clean room with a comfortable bed and modern ensuite bath. Very nice breakfast was included. Five minute walk to excellent restaurants. Regret that we could only stay one night.
- Nice breakfast. Beautiful property with pasture, mountain view, flowers, well maintained.
- Friendly owners and ideally placed in the village for restaurants, bars and walks.
- Very good cleanliness, good staff and breakfast excellent
- Great location for exploring the Picos.
Hotel Rural Cabrales
Located in Carreña de Cabrales, Hotel Rural Cabrales has accommodations with private balconies. Among the various facilities of this property are a terrace and a shared lounge. Guests can have a drink at the bar.Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV.Llanes is 21 miles from Hotel Rural Cabrales, while Cangas de Onís is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 64 miles from the accommodation.
- The location is perfect for visiting Picos from northern side. The lady who runs the bar and reception was very friendly. Room was clean. It is located by the river but seeing the interior we didn’t even want to have coffee there and enjoy the terrace.
- Great small hotel in a beautiful town. Very friendly and helpful owner.
- Todo. La atención recibida por la dueña. El desayuno con bollería artesana, tostadas y la tortilla de Mari. Limpieza y ubicación perfecta para visitar Asturias, Covadonga o hacer la ruta del Cares que fue lo que fuimos a hacer nosotros. Si volvemos a Asturias sin duda repetirémos.
- Amables y muy profesionales. Pude disfrutar de mi estancia con mi perro con total normalidad.
Numa aldeia perto de locais emblemáticos dos Picos da Europa, um hotel acolhedor, muito tranquilo e limpo.
Óptima opção à beira da estrada que vai para Cangas de Onis, com bons restaurantes perto.
Arcea Mirador de Cabrales
This charming hotel is perfectly situated in Cabrales to explore the superb Cares route, where you can enjoy trekking and hiking across spectacular landscapes.Rooms at the Arcea Mirador de Cabrales are comfortable, with full heating and spacious, with large windows where you can admire the views.The Acrea Mirador de Cabrales is right at the entrance to the Cares Gorge, part of the Picos de Europa natural park, full of wonderful mountain and country scenery.Spend the day discovering the beautiful surroundings, where you can enjoy canoeing, horseback riding, mountain and quad biking, fishing and hunting.You can also enjoy long walks or drive down to the Asturian beaches of Llanes and Ribadesella, just 19 miles away.After a long day out, sample a delicious cider from the Mirador de Cabrales’s own cellar. Relax to the sound of the Cares river.
- The location was perfect for nearby hiking trails. The restaurant staff (Laura & Terina) were most kind, courteous and Terina’s cooking was excellent! The hotel cleaning staff does an excellent job in keeping the room and entire hotel clean… and still smiles at the end of her day.
- I loved the location inside the National Park, just steps away from the trail head! The view from the front steps was amazing, so I didn’t mind that my room had a view into the hillside on the back of building. I thought it would be more rustic, like a hostel, but it was actually a pretty nice hotel that is simple and basic. The host didn’t speak much English, but was very nice and we communicated fine. The food in the restaurant was way better than expected. The coffee was good and breakfast was typical Spanish but worth the approximately $4. There was another hotel and restaurant next door.
- The location for walking the Ruta del Cares is perfect. The view from our room was spectacular. Manolo was a fantastic host!
The location is magnificent, at the start of the hike up the Cares Gorge, and across the road from the funicular to Bulnes.
There is still a bit of old charm to the place.
- Right next to the Picos de Europe, with a spectacular view, nice experience!
Featuring a garden terrace-bar with beautiful views of the Picos de Europa Mountains, Hotel Torrecerredo offers rustic-style rooms with free Wi-Fi. It is a 5-minute walk from the center of Arenas de Cabrales.Heated rooms are decorated in warm tones and with wooden furnishings. Each one includes a TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy local specialties and set menus at Hotel Torreceredo’s restaurant. There is buffet breakfast, and evening meals are served in the panoramic dining room. Packed lunches are also available.The hotel offers views of the Torre de Cerredo, the highest peak in the Picos de Europa National Park. Llanes and its beaches are a 40-minute drive away and Covadonga Lakes are 28 mi from Torrecerredo. Free private parking is available.
- I can’t say enough good things about this outstanding family run hotel. The rooms are clean, comfortable and nicely furnished. There’s a garden patio with a fabulous view that’s perfect for relaxing after a hike in the mountains. The food was exceptional. We hadn’t planned to eat there every evening but changed our mind after the first day. The vegetarian meals were excellent. What really sets this hotel apart is the people. The owners are warm and welcoming and go out of their way to help meet the needs of their guests. They know the area well and gave us detailed information about hiking trails. Their staff is friendly, helpful and respectful. The location is great for exploring the Picos de Europa. Our stay here was a highlight of our trip.
- The food was exceptional! It was plated (and tasted) like it was from a 5-star restaurant… but for $18 😉
Staff was friendly and very helpful.
We liked the location of the hotel in the outskirts of town (bordered by pastures), but less than a five minute walk from restaurants, bank, launderette, and food.
- Amazing spot with excellent view. Lovely garden and patio off bar/ lounge. Very nice meals and excellent breakfast. They made us a picnic for our hike. We will return
- Beautiful location, lovely views and excellent food. You are treated like family with excellent service and very helpful information. Pilar and Jim really go out of their way to please their guests. They are superb hosts. I would highly recommend staying here. I hope to return again.
Hotel Villa de Cabrales
Located in beautiful countryside in the center of a charming rural village, this hotel has rustic features and a cozy bar – enjoy fantastic views over peaceful surroundings.Located near the Picos de Europa National Park and the Cares River, the Cabrales is perfectly located for you to make the most of the outdoors with a long country walk, cycle or horse-back ride. The hotel is a renovated country home and retains much of its original charm. Walk under wooden beams in the ceilings and admire rustic decoration including stone walls and antique-style furniture.Prepare for the day ahead with a continental breakfast from the Hotel Villa Cabrales which is served from 08:00 until 10:30 in the charming cafe. Curl up next to the open fireplace in the communal lounge and enjoy a chat with friends or other guests after a day exploring the countryside. You can keep up-to-date on the free, wireless internet connection.
- Beautiful hotel right in the middle of the village. Best place to stay in Cabrales
- Arenas de Cabrales is a beautiful village in the Picos de Europa area, a wonderful place for people who love mountains. The cheese from this area is very famous as well as the technical rock climbing.
- The room was very nice. Great location. Parking was included and easy to use and get to. There is an elevator. Spacious bathroom. Restful and pleasant. Beautiful view of the mountains.
- Nice big room with separate bathroom and great view.
- Lovely staff. Spotlessly clean. Nice room with a great view. Great location – Las Arenas is an excellent place to be based for exploring the Picos. Breakfast was very good value at €5.
Hotel Naranjo De Bulnes
Located in the Asturian village of Arenas de Cabrales, Naranjo de Bulnes is 3.7 mi from the Picos de Europa National Park. It offers free Wi-Fi, free parking and mountain views.Each room at Hotel Naranjo de Bulnes has heating and satellite TV. Rooms also have a private bathroom with a bath or shower.You can try characteristic Asturian cuisine in the Naranjo’s restaurant and café-bar. The coffee lounge has a fireplace and TV.Staff at Naranjo de Bulnes are happy to provide information about the area, including the Ruta del Cares Walking Route which passes nearby. The hotel is within 19 mi of Cangas de Onís and Covadonga Shrine, while the popular seaside town of Llanes is a 45-minute drive away.
Staff at Naranjo de Bulnes were friendly throughout our stay and went out of their way to help us with our stay and with arranging day trips or providing advice. A really warm welcome.
This is a mid sized country hotel and amenities are a bit basic but it was SO clean and really well located in a busy little town and these things really stood out.
We will go back.
- Nice straff! We got towels to clean out bikes and could store them safely inside! Nice views from the room
- Very comfortable bed. Good breakfast with plenty of choice. Very helpful manager to suggest places to visit etc.
Helpful owner who speaks good English
- Conveiently placed for the centre of town and within easy access of all facilities
- Staff at Naranjo de Bulnes were friendly throughout our stay and went out of their way to help us with our stay and with arranging day trips or providing advice. A really warm welcome.
Casa de Aldea La Casona de Los Valles
Set in an 18th-century building, Casa de Aldea La Casona de Los Valles is located in Onís, 9.3 mi from the Picos de Europa National Park. It has a gallery-style terrace with fantastic views.Rustic rooms feature free Wi-Fi and garden and mountain views. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have a balcony.Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk. Llanes Beach is 19 mi away and there is easy access to the A8 Motorway. Free parking is available nearby.
- La amabilidad de los propietarios, el estar pendientes de cualquier cosa que necesites. Si vuelvo a esa zona de Asturias me volvería alojar en “La Casona de los Valles”.
- La familiaridad de los dueños y su atención permanente.
- El trato de que obtuvimos de Geli y el marido, creo que se llama Paulino , jaja. Muy serviciales hacia nosotros. La tranquilidad tb fue un factor importante..muy bien todo.
- La atención por parte de Pau y Geli fue excelente y nos sentimos como en casa, y la estancia y las instalaciones, muy cómodas!!! Y muy limpio, que es muy importante!
- Me gusto el trato familiar,la tranquilidad y en general todo,estuvimos muy agusto
Located in Intriago, Hotel Intriago has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a garden and a shared lounge. Each room at the 2-star hotel has mountain views, and guests can enjoy access to a playground. The property features hot tub and free WiFi.At the hotel, all rooms include a closet. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bath, while selected rooms have a seating area.Guests at Hotel Intriago can enjoy a buffet breakfast.Llanes is 23 miles from the accommodation, while Cangas de Onís is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 71 miles from the property.
- Amazing location with mountain views, traditional countryside house, spacious room and lovely bathroom. Pool and jacuzzis were great. Quiet and peaceful place. Very good breakfast. No restaurant but they recommended us a good one just 5 min drive.
- Good breakfast; located in a small village just 10 minutes from Cangas de Onis. People at the hotel were nice.
- Nos encanta ir a Intriago por la tranquilidad y, quitando lo dicho negativo, el hotel cumplía con lo necesario para descansar y estar cómodo
- EL CONFORT TÉRMICO. LAS INSTALACIONES EN GENERAL. LA ATENCIÓN DEL PERSONAL. LOS DESAYUNOS. EN GENERAL TODO.
- El desayuno estaba fenomenal y el sitio fantastico, en medio de la naturaleza.
Top Hotels In Canales Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Canales Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Canales Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Canales Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!