10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cañada de la Cierva Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Cañada de la Cierva Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cañada de la Cierva Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cañada de la Cierva Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cañada de la Cierva Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cañada de la Cierva Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cañada de la Cierva Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cañada De La Cierva Andalucía:
Set in a stone, country-style house, Hotel Rural la Calerilla offers a seasonal outdoor pool surrounded by hammocks and sun loungers. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.The attractive rooms include a flat-screen TV and impressive views of the surrounding Sierras de Cazorla, Segura and La Villas Natural Park. They also come with a private bathroom.Rural la Calerilla offers a restaurant service for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The restaurant is open for public use and serves traditional cuisine.Guests can enjoy many activities in the park, including hiking, horse riding and quad biking. The village of Arroyo de Frío is just 9.3 mi away and free parking is available on site at Hotel Rural la Calerilla.
- An absolutely beautiful hotel, situated almost ar the pass overlooking the valley and olive orchards. Stunning views. Friendly friendly owners and staff. Really beautiful. And super good with helping me store my bicycle on my stay here during my world cycle tour. Stay here!
We loved everything! The room was spotlessly clean with a very
comfortable bed and a terrace overlooking the pool. The owners JoseJuan
and Monica were the perfect hosts. Nothing was too much trouble. They
made us and our old dog Goldie very welcome. The restaurant was
excellent, breakfast was adequate, typically Spanish and very good.
Dinner was very good with a great choice of local dishes. The wines were
very good and very reasonably priced! The location is spectacular! The
sunset on our first night was amazing. We will definitely be back in the
Spring. Everything was perfect. The only additions possible are drink
making facilities in the room and a minibar.
- Carta con bastantes opciones para los celíacos. Personal agradable y atento.
- The Location with wonderful views the hotel had a rustic feel and the owner was helpful.
- Beautiful area, very quiet and green everywhere. Very nice building, ideal for a romantic weekend. We had a nice diner, there a lots of parking space and a nice pool with amazing view. The bed is huuuge (in the superior room at least) and very comfortable. The close villages (Iruela, Cazorla) are lovely, with quite a lot of very good restaurants. They are worth to try.
Los Nidos De Santa Maria
Featuring an outdoor pool and garden, Los Nidos De Santa Maria offers rooms with a terrace. Located in a natural park of 28 hectares in Arroyo Frio, the hotel offers free Wi-Fi throughout and parking on site.The wooden rooms are built on the trees and come with a terrace and mosquito net. All air-conditioned rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each has a bathroom with bath or shower and free toiletries.Los Nidos De Santa Maria is 124 mi from Granada Airport.
Staff were great. Situation fantastic. Beautiful area.
Convent and grounds very well kept.
Nidos great idea. Very different.
- Todo excelente , lo recomiendo 100%, por su atención , la comida, la estancia, limpieza, comodidad.
- El entorno es increíble, en pleno parque natural, y el chozo en el que estuvimos muy confortable.
- Precioso lugar en un maravilloso entorno. Sin duda repetiremos.
- Me encantó el entorno, el nido, la atención, la comida… la ubicación está muy bien para poder hacer las rutas.
- Staff were great. Situation fantastic. Beautiful area.
Noguera de la Sierpe
Nestled in Andalusia’s mountainous countryside and surrounded by forest and with a great outdoor pool and private lake, this rustic retreat is the perfect country getaway. Dine in the excellent restaurant.Escape to the countryside this holiday and stay active with the facilities available at the Noguero de la Sierpe. You can go fishing or canoeing in the 39 ft² lake or swim in one of 2 outdoor pools.Later, relax in the communal lounge and share stories with other guests. You can dine in the excellent restaurant which serves both local and international cuisine in a pleasant atmosphere.Choose between a range of accommodations which includes bungalows, suites and double rooms. Interiors compliment their natural, rural surroundings with wooden features and warm, autumnal tones.A Tibetan bridge crosses onto the trail to a fish farm, and the start of the hiking route to the source of the Borosa River. The Sierra de Cazorla National Park also offers many other hiking routes.
- Hiking track just outside the hotel, beautiful location. Beautiful hotel with lovely garden with a big lake.
- Beautiful room, we were upgraded to a very roomy suite with a large living area and a great balcony.
- Great place with swimming pool; nice to sit and relax by the water after a big hike.
- Very nice place with big green territory and lot’s of activities offered right in the hotel. The rooms are cozy and warm and the bed was super big and comfy
- Amplia habitación muy confortable y cálida, precioso entorno, personal muy amable, buen desayuno y restaurante.
Hotel Sierra Las Villas
This hotel is located in Villacarrillo, at the entrance to the Sierras de Cazorla, Seguras y las Villas Nature Reserve. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom.The restaurant at Hotel Sierra Las Villas serves traditional Andalusian food. There is also a bar with a terrace where you can enjoy a snack or a drink.Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in the surrounding area. The nature reserve is a great place to go hiking.In under 40 minutes you can drive to Baeza and Úbeda, beautiful towns which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Jaén is an hour and 10 minutes’ drive away.
- Location parking staff room heating WiFi everything
- Food was good quality and very good price. Coffee was also very good in the bar attached to the hotel
- Good location, helpful staff, good value. Quality hotel with supermarkets bars and restaurants nearby.
- Buena ubicación para ver la sierra e Cazorla excelente calidad precio
- Solo estuvimos una noche. La habitacion es muy amplia y comoda.
Hotel El Curro
Located in beautiful natural surroundings, beside one of Europe’s most protected natural parks, this hotel has a wonderfully cozy and homey atmosphere with lots of rustic charm.Each of the Curro’s rooms is carefully decorated to harmonize with its natural setting and provide a warm and inviting atmosphere. This is thanks to the antique-style furniture along with the soothing colors and soft lighting.Some rooms boast attractive four-poster beds or elegant, wrought-iron styles. Admire the views from some of the room’s private balconies. All double rooms enjoy a lounge area for you relax and unwind after a day of exploring.Curl up with a good book in the communal lounge with an open fireplace and wooden beams on the ceiling.In the evening, sample cuisine that uses traditional recipes and seasonal, locally-sourced produce. Enjoy your dinner with a fine wine in the elegant surroundings of the Curro’s dining room.
- La amabilidad del personal del hotel fue EXCELENTE. Muy amables, y siempre pendientes de nosotros. Nos ha encantado y sin duda lo vamos a recomendar. Por supuesto si volvemos a Cazorla, sin lugar a dudas vamos a repetir en este hotel. MUY RECOMENDABLE.
- El personal da una atención inmejorable de trato y amabilidad
- La atención del personal, siempre atento, y lo cuidado de las instalaciones. Buen menú de centro.
- El personal muy simpático y muy amable. Súper atentos. Restaurante muy bien y habitaciones también.
- El trato de los empleados y las vistas desde el balcón de la habitación del hotel. Los desayunos, no incluídos en el precio de la habitación, estaban muy buenos. Nos recomendaron rutas y qué ver por la zona con toda la amabilidad y la simpatía del mundo.
Hotel Sierra de Cazorla & SPA 3*
Hotel Sierra de Cazorla enjoys a beautiful mountain setting in the Cazorla Mountains. It offers an outdoor pool, fitness center and spa with a cave-style indoor pool and hot tub.Air-conditioned rooms at the Sierra de Cazorla Hotel come with a TV and a private bathroom. Many also have a private balcony.The hotel’s Oleo Salud Spa includes a hydrotherapy pool, a flotarium and a counter-current stream. There are also saunas, sensation showers and a small heated outdoor pool. The spa offers olive oil-based treatments and is available to all guests for an extra charge.The hotel’s restaurant serves characteristic regional food such as game and andrajos soup. There is also a poolside bar and a coffee shop where you can get a snack or a drink.The town of Cazorla is just 1.2 mi away from the hotel. The surrounding area is popular for hiking and the observation of wildlife.
- The rooms were nicely appointed and had a beautiful view. The cafeteria was very kid friendly and the staff were professional and accommodating. This hotel is only a 10 walk up to the ruins. These ruins cannot be missed! Views and landscape out of a dream. The spa was incredible. No children allowed but that’s ok! We took turns relaxing and getting spa treatments. We loved every minute of our stay.
- We were upgraded to the 4* part of the hotel and got a lovely balcony room looking out over the valley. The room and the bathroom were spacious. There was a fridge. The restaurant offered amazing value meals for lunch and dinner (less than 30euro for two 3-course dinners with wine) and the cafe served coffee throughout the day (but not in the morning at breakfast time). Plenty of parking off-street and the spa treatment I enjoyed very much (additional cost)
- The people, down from the manager (running the reception when we arrived) was very good, right through to all the staff we met, in the bar, restaurant, cleaning etc. Just so cheerful. I spent half my life in hotels when I was working and this was one of the best regarding friendliness. The rooms were roomy and well equipped, but why would you stay in the room when the hotel and area offer so much?
- The location is great, the views are spectacular the food is good (the breakfast has a lot of things to choose from), the pool is nice and big (but it is not heated) the spa is nice too. The parking can be iffy if there are a lot of people but the place is big and there are places inside or outside.
- This was our fourth stay so we know the hotel and the beautiful surrounding area well. The hotel has a lovely pool and bar area with spectacular views. Well located to visit the fantastic natural park area. We love it and intend to keep returning in September every year.
Hotel Balneario Parque de Cazorla
One of our top picks in Arroyo Frio.Hotel & Spa Parque de Cazorla is in Andalusia’s Sierra de Cazorla National Park, with impressive mountain views. It offers an outdoor pool, a spa and a sun terrace.Rooms at the Parque de Cazorla are spacious and bright. They all include a hydromassage bath, a mini-bar and air conditioning.Available for an extra cost, the spa area has a heated pool, hot tub and thermal showers. There is also a Turkish bath, a sauna and a relaxation area. Massages and treatments are available.The Parque de Cazorla’s restaurant serves buffet meals, including characteristic local dishes. There is also a café with a terrace area, as well as a TV lounge.The village of Arroyo Frío has various bars and restaurants, and a range of craft shops selling handmade goods. The hotel can also arrange guided walks in the mountains. Indoor private parking is available for an extra cost.
- The room location was great. The room and facilities are very, very clean.
- Its in the middle of the park, close to everything.. little village is cute as well and offers good restaurants.
- We liked the huge bed and the hydromassage bath. Tea making facilities were provided in the room, but no coffee or milk. Good buffet breakfast included both continental and cooked choices.
- The restaurant staff were excellent and the choice of food was very good. Our room wasextremely comfortable overlooking the pool with a lovely bar and many lounging chairs. Had a supermassage
- PRICE, Location, bathroom, outdoor swimming pool open in late October – very refreshing. Helpful staff
Hotel & Spa Sierra de Cazorla
The eco-friendly Hotel Sierra de Cazorla & Spa Óleo Salud is located just outside Cazorla in Jaén province. It offers free Wi-Fi, an outdoor pool and a luxury mountain spa.The Spa Óleo Salud’s treatments mainly revolve around the use of olive oil. It is also equipped with a solar-heated hydrotherapy pool, flotarium, massage cabins and a selection of saunas. There are also waterbeds. The spa is available to all guests for an extra charge.All rooms at the Sierra de Cazorla Hotel have heating and air conditioning. They all have a private balcony or terrace and contain a TV. Rooms feature either Oriental, Morrocan, African or mountain-style décor.The hotel’s restaurant, Los Templarios, specializes in regional dishes such as game or Andrajos stew.The beautiful Sierras de Cazorla, Segura y Las Villas Nature Reserve, declared a biosphere reserve by UNESCO in 1983, is a short drive from the hotel. The town of Cazorla is 1.2 mi away and marks the beginning of the Cazorla Mountain Range.
Good selection of hot and cold food at breakfast.
Good parking facilities on site.
20 minute walk into town.
Quite grand and with impressive views over the olive groves from our furnished balcony.
Classic styled bedroom very comfortable.
Unusually the mini bar is actually stocked with a proper range of drinks (chargeable at reasonable prices).
Parking at lower level is covered; or open courtyard parking level with entrance.
Bar was most impressive: great service, good food and drink, super outlook, comfortable, spacious surroundings.
Short, steep walk up a rocky crag to the castle /village for more views.
- Everything is perfect in this hotel – especially the view, the swimming pool and the breakfast.
the bed was confortable and very big. The bathroom was big. Breakfast was very good, and the room was very clean.
The view from the room was good.
We had dinner at the hotel and it was very good and the wine rcommendation was very good.
– The bar with the chimney, wonderful!! Very cosy and the view down to the valley from there!
– The Spa, very nice treatments, nice staff.
- Good selection of hot and cold food at breakfast.
Apartamentos Valle del Guadalquivir
Apartamentos Valle del Guadalquivir is located in the village of Arroyo Frío, within the Cazorla Natural Park. It offers a swimming pool and well-equipped rooms and apartments with free Wi-Fi.Set around a spacious inner courtyard, the apartments at the Valle de Guadalquivir all have a log fire. The kitchen is equipped with a microwave, fridge and washing machine.Rooms and apartments feature a balcony or terrace and views over the natural park. They are well furnished and include tiled floors. A hairdryer is provided in the bathroom.Guests can make use of the on-site tour desk, bicycle rental and shop at the Valle del Guadalquivir complex.
- It was a very nice apartment, close to the main road which ran to all of the locations we were visiting. The pool was nice and the general place was well kept and clean.
- Todo en sí perfecto, utensilios de cocina adecuado y útiles, agua caliente perfecta, confortable el apartamento con su buena chimenea,sus vistas,etc
La ubicación es perfecta y la casa también. Todo muy limpio, completo y ordenado.
El trato recibido por las dos responsables del establecimiento fue impecable
- La ubicacion y el trato del personal todo super limpio sin duda volvere
- Ubicación, tranquilidad, amabilidad del personal. Se aparca fácilmente, hay un supermercado enfrente, y restaurantes aceptables muy cerca.
Complejo Residencial Los Enebros
Surrounded by the countryside of east Andalusia, the Los Enebros complex offers apartments, rooms and wood chalets. It has a large swimming pool, free Wi-Fi zone and wonderful mountain views.All of the accommodations in Complejo Residencial Los Enebros has air conditioning, TV and private bathrooms. Throughout you will find country-style furniture and decoration, while some accommodations has open fireplaces.Complejo Residencial Los Enebros is located in the Cazorla Nature Park, which has many scenic hiking, cycling and horse-riding trails. Guests can rent bicycles at the hotel reception.Los Enebros has a charming restaurant serving a range of Spanish and Andalusian dishes. During the summer there is also a large terrace, allowing you to dine outside.
The bed was huge!! Super comfy and loads of space. The bathroom was also great, it had a big bath tub and was lovely and clean.
I also loved that the hotel tries to keep it’s environmental impact to a minimum and advises it’s guests on how to help.
Breakfast buffet was good too- they have soya and almond milk and healthy cereal options.
La ubicación es preciosa. La cama es muy muy cómoda, de las más cómodas que hemos estado.
Al lado hay una empresa de rutas a caballo.
Puedes bajar caminando al pueblo, donde hay supermercados, y restaurantes, pubs…etc a muy buen precio.
El entorno era precioso y las instalaciones generales están bien.
Si vas en verano hay dos piscinas bastante buenas y con unas vistas inmejorables.
Las tostadas del desayuno súper buenas… la chica de la cafetería muy maja.
La cabaña tiene una cocina bastante bien equipada, con utensilios de cocina, vitro, nevera, tostadora y microondas.
El dormitorio quizá fue lo mejor, porque aunque solo tenía una cómoda y la cama, esta era muy cómoda, y las almohadas también.
Aunque a nosotros nos gusto la experiencia y lo pasamos muy bien, me parece que el precio es un poco caro para el estado de las cabañas…
El personal de comedor y barbacoa muy agradables un diez la ubicacion muy buena
En general muy bien
- The bed was huge!! Super comfy and loads of space. The bathroom was also great, it had a big bath tub and was lovely and clean.
Top Hotels In Cañada De La Cierva Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cañada de la Cierva Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cañada de la Cierva Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cañada de la Cierva Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!