10 Best Hotels To Stay In Can Picafort Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Can Picafort Majorca is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Can Picafort Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Can Picafort Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Can Picafort Majorca. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Can Picafort Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Can Picafort Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Can Picafort Majorca:
Zafiro Can Picafort
One of our top picks in Can Picafort.Offering modern, air-conditioned apartments with private balconies, Zafiro Can Picafort is set 2,300 feet from Playa de Picafort Beach. It features a large outdoor pool, sun terrace and children’s play area.Each bright apartment at the Zafiro Can Picafort includes free Wi-Fi and a spacious living-dining area with satellite TV. The kitchen is equipped with a microwave, hob and coffee machine.Zafiro Can Picafort has a games room with table tennis and a pool table, as well as an outdoor football pitch and a putting green. There is also a gym, sauna and hot tub. The on-site restaurant serves buffet meals.Staff can help with car and bicycle rental. Palma Airport is a 50-minute drive away via the PM-27 Motorway.
- Pool facilities were good. Staff were nice and helpful.
- Lots of pools. Own food market. Walk distance to the beach.
- Everything was very good except that the pool was too cold
- Great location, lovely pools for all ages, friendly staff and I really liked the cashless system on site. It was quiet in the evenings despite the fact that there was entertainment every evening due to the clever layout of the hotel. Walking distance to a lovely beach and lots of restaurants also in easy walking distance. Plenty of road side parking around the hotel.
- Place was amazing, very clean, staff where great amazing few days away
Zafiro Mallorca & Spa
One of our top picks in Can Picafort.Zafiro Mallorca & Spa, formerly known as Viva Mallorca is 1,650 feet from Can Picafort Beach, beside S’Albufera National Park. It offers a spa, 2 outdoor pools, and studios and apartments with a private balcony and kitchenette. There is free WiFi throughout.The Zafiro Mallorca’s spa has a free sauna, hot tub and indoor swimming pool. There is also an on-site gym. Massages and beauty treatments are available for an extra cost.Bright, spacious studios and apartments feature satellite TV and a safe. There is a living room with a sofa or sofa bed. The kitchenette has a fridge, microwave and kettle, and there is a hairdryer in the bathroom.The Caprice Restaurant serves a range of buffet cuisine. Guests can enjoy a light meal or snack at the poolside bar, La Palapa, or in the lounge bar, Babalú.There is free parking is available. You can hire a car from the 24-hour reception. The center of Can Picafort is 5 minutes’ walk away.
- Close to the beach, supermarkets, stores + very friendly staff!
- The hotel is supposed to have lots of facilities for kids, which were sadly largely not available during our stay, but would otherwise be very good.
- A great place for the family. The food offered was really good and divers. The beach was close by and also a great place to stay.
- Appartment well equiped and comfortable. Nice and clean outside pools. Staff was friendly.
- The staff were wonderful, nothing was too much trouble, everywhere was very clean, the grounds were fabulous.
Grupotel Gran Vista & Spa
One of our top picks in Can Picafort.Located just a short walk to the Can Picafort beach, surrounded by gardens lays this complex made up of the hotel and apartments with free spa access and free WiFi.The complex offers guests all they need for a fun filled, enjoyable family holiday, including; 2 large swimming pools with children’s pool, mini-club and children’s playground, entertainment programs, a free Spa & Wellness center, Conference room for up to 40 people and a sports center.Alcudia is 7.5 mi away and Palma de Mallorca is 31 mi from Grupotel Gran Vista & Spa. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 50 minutes’ drive away.
- Rooms, breakfast, spa. Marble finish in the lobby and bathroom.
- We enjoyed all of the amenities that were available. The show and activities every week.
- Staff worked hard and efficiently and were very nice. The management do a great job running such a complicated (big) hotel. Some restaurant meals were exquisite. TV was big and new. Mini gold was very cool.
- Very family oriented hotel, lots of activities for kids, lots of space by the swimming pools, food was good although dinners can be expensive. Overall very good location.
Great Location, Staff were friendly & helpful.
Room was modern and clean
Exagon Park Club & Spa
Set in large gardens, the Exagon Park is located 10 minutes’ walk from Son Baluó Beach in northern Mallorca. This resort offers a spa, large outdoor pool and air-conditioned rooms with balcony.Rooms at Exagon Park Club & Spa feature Mediterranean-style décor, tiled floors and satellite TV. Each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer and air conditioning.The hotel has a buffet restaurant with a terrace, offering continental breakfast, lunch and dinner, including 2 gala dinners per week. The restaurant specializes in gluten-free cuisine. You can enjoy the tranquility of the modern saloon bar with terrace, or the pool bar, with its midday snack service.All guests at Exagon Park enjoy one free entry to the sauna and spa. Massage and beauty treatments are available for an extra cost.The S’Albufera Nature Reserve is 7 minutes’ drive from the hotel. You can drive to Palma Airport in just under an hour.
- The location is fantastic. The beach and Can Picafort is a two minute walk away, where food and the beach can be reached easily. Breakfast was a good value. A pool is always fun.
– Food was great. We had breakfast every day at the hotel and dinner twice.
– The hotel is really prepared to serve you… they have baby buggies for 3 euro a day, towels to lend for beaches and pool…
– Pools are great, spaces for kids like playgrounds, mini clubs and so on…
– The beach behind the hotel is great and good for kids.
– Easy to move around by car ( close to Playa de Muro and Alcudia )
- Very friendly staff, good coffee at the pool bar, relaxing atmosphere and nice pool, The hotel was recently renovated has an en vogue 70s style, everyday fresh grilled fish. drinks selection for all inclusive decent all in all good value.
- The staff were cheerful, helpful and the reception staff went the extra mile on more than one occasion to offer local information. EXCELLENT service.
- Very friendly personnel but in my opinion hotel is not in 4 star standard. Main reception area renovated but the rest absolutely not. We got 3 single beds instead of 1 double and 1 single as ordered in addition comfort of the beds very poor. There are some attractions for kids but hotel is definitely focused on 45+ customers especially German native.
One of our top picks in Can Picafort.Located in the north of Majorca, in Ca’n Picafort, Js Yate is only 350 feet from a fine, sandy beach. It features a large outdoor swimming pool and kids’ pool.Js Yate features a tranquil setting in an area full of shops. From here you can stroll into the town and grab a coffee, before heading to S’Albufera Nature Reserve.Alternatively, for complete relaxation, grab a sun lounger and soak up the sunshine in the gardens surrounding the hotel. There is also a children’s playground.All of the rooms are fully air conditioned and heated. Each one has satellite TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. A fridge and a safe are available for a surcharge.The Js Yate also offers buffet dining and show cooking at its restaurant, which has great garden views. Snacks are available on the outdoor terrace.This is a seasonal hotel, open from May to October.
- Staff was super friendly and helpful. Genius members got a welcome glass of cava! The town itself was fine, the best part being taking long walks along the beach discovering the cool sculptures an artist has put up there. Paz y Mar restaurant on the end of the strip was great too.
- The Staff and the food are really good! We ve stayed here 7 nights, the price for it was really good. The hotel is near the beach, 5 minutes walk.
– It was clean.
– Well located within walking distance of a pharmacy, restaurants, shops, the beach.
- Staff was friendly, proximity to the beach was good, decent rooms
For someone who looks for a place with pool, animation and restaurants nearby in a touristic environment, it is ideal.
We got a complementary use of the fridge and a pair of water bottles during our stay.
AC works very well with an environmental set that, if you open the window, it stops.
Js Ca’n Picafort
One of our top picks in Can Picafort.Hotel Ca’n Picafort is on the front line of the marvelous beach of Ca’n Picafort, a short distance from the shopping center and night life.It has a comfortable lounge, a satellite TV area and a snack bar, as well as a buffet restaurant with set tables. There is also a terrace with fantastic sea views.Outside, Hotel Ca’n Picafort has a swimming pool for children and adults. Guests can also use the spa facilities at the Sol de Ca’n Picafort Adults-Only Hotel, only 150 feet away.Seasonal hotel, open from May to October.
- Best beach and best location right at the beach. Quality and choice of food at breakfast and dinner were OK. Staff is always polite and helpful. Can see while it’s 100% busy at peak season.
- If you like a touristy area, it’s the perfect spot for you. The hotel is located right at the beach which has a big boardwalk with a lot of restaurants and shops. The staff was very nice and patient. We booked the room spontaneously but that was no problem at all.
- location was excellent. Beach was superb and the sea was clean and warm.
- Hotel is right at the beach and there are stores, bars and restaurants in the walking distance. The room and bathroom were cleaned every day.
- tasty meals, very good location, help by renting a car ..
One of our top picks in Can Picafort.JS Horitzó has an ideal beachfront location next to Ca’n Picafort Beach, in Majorca’s Alcúdia Bay. It has free WiFi and an outdoor swimming pool with a sun terrace.The hotel is a short walk from the resort’s shops, restaurants and bars. The beautiful Albufera Natural Park is also within walking distance. Alcúdia Town is 6.2 mi away.Rooms at the Horitzó are simple and comfortable. They all have a private balcony, a safety deposit box and bathroom with a hairdryer. Most rooms have views of the Mediterranean Sea.The hotel’s restaurant serves international and Spanish cuisine. There is also a café-bar on site. Guests can rent bicycles or cars onsite and there is also a tour desk.
- The location is good, surrounded by pretty much everything.
- The breakfasts were very good, the location is also good. The oceanfront view from the room was beautiful.
- The rooms are a little outdated but it is a Great location for the value of the money. The beach is just a few steps away.
- the location, the beach, the whole area can picafort, would be back every year if I could!
- The hotel is super well located, it is clean and the food is good.
Som Llaut Boutique Hotel – Adults Only
One of our top picks in Can Picafort.Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Som Llaut Boutique Hotel – Adults Only offers accommodations in Can Picafort.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a seating area where you can relax. Some units feature views of the sea or the patio. .There is a 24-hour front desk at the property and guests can enjoy views of the Marina from the rooftop terrace at the Sattic Skylounge Bar.The hotel also offers car hire. Palma de Mallorca is 35 mi from Som Llaut Boutique Hotel – Adults Only. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 41 mi from Som Llaut Boutique Hotel – Adults Only.
- We booked the Splendit room, which is well worth it. You have a private hot tub and Bali bed on your terrace and comes with a stocked mini fridge. The staff was friendly, gave us a bottle of wine for our honeymoon and helped get information on a hot air ballon ride. Was clean throughout the hotel. We didn’t use the rooftop pool as we had our own spa which tou can control the temperature, so if it’s hot out can be a mini soaker pool or hit water for a spa. Area seemed very quite although we went in April so off season, it’s located at the very end of the main strip to beaches and shops.
- We were hoping on a perfect getaway trip to Mallorca, with a quiet and romantic boutique hotel, great venue and delicious food and this is exactly what we have goten. We will definitely come back next year.
- The food was very good at Melassa restaurant and the location was also very good.
- good location, very good restaurant linked to the hotel
We loved how clean the room was.
We enjoyed the location as it was quiet but easy walk to the beach.
The rooftop pool and bar area were lovely.
Staff were friendly and helpful.
Perfect little get away for couples.
Really recommend this hotel 😀
One of our top picks in Can Picafort.Set on the beachfront at Ca’n Picafort, this hotel is extremely close to the sports fishing area and town center.The hotel enjoys views of the picturesque harbor and bay of Ca´n Picafort. Visit the fantastic beaches of this northeastern coast of Majorca.All of the rooms have a terrace and lateral sea views, as well as Wi-Fi and a hairdryer in the bathroom. The Js Miramar has a fitness center and an outdoor area with pool, hydromassage tub and sauna. Sun loungers and parasols area available for guests.The hotel also has 2 outdoor terraces with lovely views of the sea.Inside the modern interiors of the Js Miramar, there is a nice snack bar, a satellite TV area, and a restaurant with buffet show cooking.The Roman town of Pollentia is just a short drive away and is well worth the visit.Seasonal hotel, open from May to October.
- The Staff here are exceptional, really very good, from the reception team to the head barman to the maitre D at breakfast, the staff are the best feature of this hotel and I we did like the choice of breakfast, everything from healthy to sinful and covering every diet requirement.
- Good value for the money spent. Can’t beat the location. View from room was marvelous
- Our booking was only for one night however, we appreciated that the room for three people had a double room space and a separate single bedroom off, which suited our needs and was ideal for our teenage son. We chose this hotel for its on the beach location and the side sea view of the promenade and beach at Ca’n Picafort from our third floor room was lovely. However, we did feel that for £157 per night, for what we got, we had overpaid and the chances are, we would not stay in this hotel again. We were also asked, upon checking in, if we wished to settle our bill then prior to our staying the night which we’ve never been asked to do before. We chose to pay in full the following morning when checking out which was acceptable to reception staff.
- The staff were excellent really made you feel welcome. A smile from them all the time. Kept some food for me on 1st night on my very late arrival. Even gave me a very unexpected gift as was my birthday during my stay. Brilliant location if you enjoy a quiet holiday. Would defo go back
- Perfect location at the beach. A fantastic A wide and tasteful breakfast. The housekeepers do a very good job.
JS Sol de Can Picafort – Adults Only
One of our top picks in Can Picafort.JS Sol de Can Picafort – Adults Only is set in the main shopping center of the Can Picafort resort, just 100 feet from the fantastic beach. It has a superb swimming pool and spa area.Relax in this small, comfortable hotel, whose spacious rooms have a private balcony where you can soak up the sun. Free WiFi is provided.Take care of your body and mind in the wellness area, where you will find a hot tub, sauna, Turkish bath and pressure showers.Wander down to the sunny, sandy beach, or go for a dip in the outdoor swimming pool, with free use of sun beds and loungers.You can also admire the views of the main avenue and beach from the terrace of the proeprty, where you can savor a delicious cocktail.Guests can make use of the gym and tennis court.
- very friendly staff, good food, close to beach, big room
Location – 2 minutes walk to the sandy beach. Breakfast is fresh and various – something new every day. Included hot English breakfast as well as continental one.
Room size is quite comfortable.
Good idea of a hotel for adults only.
- The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel was clean and the room comfortable. Breakfast was good value for money and the location was excellent, very close to the beach and the town.
- Very helpfull staff (Vera). Good breatfast. Close to the beach and local center
- Air-con was excellent, free wi-fi was excellent, bed was memory foam I think and most comfortable, very little noise in my room, in fact was like sleeping in the countryside, food in the restaurant was high quality and the staff in it were exceptionally friendly, along with the manageress who I congratulated afterwards on my departure. I also liked seeing a grand piano in Reception and being a pianist, on a longer than 2 day stay, I would no doubt end up playing ! (as they didn’t seem to have a pianist) 🙂
Top Hotels In Can Picafort Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Can Picafort Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Can Picafort Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Can Picafort Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!