10 Best Hotels To Stay In Camuño Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Camuño Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Camuño Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Camuño Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Camuño Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Camuño Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Camuño Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Camuño Asturias:
Hotel Rural El Algaire
Located in La Arquera de Salas in the Asturias Region, 30 mi from Gijón, Hotel Rural El Algaire features a children’s playground and views of the mountains. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Some units have a private bathroom with a spa bath, while others have free toiletries and a hair dryer. Some rooms feature a seating area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Oviedo is 21 mi from Hotel Rural El Algaire, while Avilés is 17 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 12 mi from the property.
- One of the best breakfasts we had on our whole 3 week trip. It was nice to get away from the cities to unwind and disconnect (no WiFi, limited cell reception). Innkeeper was very lovely and helpful. Beautiful landscape from our top floor room. May be the only bar in town so it was lively in the evening.
The host was the most charming and welcoming host ever. We felt like it was home, everything was so comfortable and relaxed. The breakfast was for champions. And every cake was homemade simply yummy!!!
The hotel was very beautiful with a lovely garden and breathtaking view on the valley, all the peoples were very friendly.
This was a very, very, very enjoyable stay we will never forget.
the smoothies were next level.
The setting is beautiful.
Carmen was exr hospitable.
The breakfasts were lovely, with lots of home made products and a basket of plums available.
We had one evening meal, which was pan fried fish and it was perfect
Sin duda la atención de Flor y la comodidad de sentirte como en casa en un lugar precioso.
El hotel fantástico. Precioso. Exquisito.
El jardín,poder llevar a mi perrita (adoran a los animales),un desayuno casero magnífico mientras ves amanecer…
Me gusta todo!!!.
Sin duda alguna volveremos.
- Los desayunos estupendos y la amabilidad de Flor que es una anfitriona genial
Castillo De Valdés Salas
Spectacular hotel located in a medieval castle, in Salas an extremely peaceful town in central Asturias.Located between Oviedo and Luarca, an hour and a half from beaches and not far from Somiedo Nature Park; this hotel offers guests rural peace and quiet in a magical and romantic medieval setting of a castle, accompanied by excellent Asturian gastronomy.
- Great location in center of the small town. Easy to find. Great staff. Old building with lots of character, built into the old town wall.
- Fantastic location, great restaurant right across the street, historical building, nice rooms.
- A warm welcome on arrival. This is a wonderful place to stay with so much character.
- A beautiful historic building but with all “mod cons”, centrally located in the heart of town. the staff were excellent & obliging. An excellent selection for breakfast served in the restaurant overlooking a beautiful courtyard.
- We enjoyed the character of the building and the breakfast was superb.
Hotel Valle Las Luiñas
Hotel Valle Las Luiñas is set on the Santiago de Compostela Pilgrimage Route and 1.2 mi from San Pedro de la Rivera Beach. Rooms have a private balcony, flat-screen satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.There is easy access to the A8 Motorway, and Gijón is a 40-minute drive away. Free parking is available on-site, and covered on-site parking is offered for an extra charge.The country-style rooms at Las Luiñas Hotel feature wooden floors and are heated. There is also a safe, mini-bar and laptop safe. Each private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.Valle Las Luiñas has a restaurant offering characteristic Asturian cuisine. The region’s famous cider is available in the hotel bar.Guests can make use of a common area, where there are microwaves.
- We assumed when booking that the hotel was in or close to Cudillero, but was about a 15 minute drive away from the fishing village, our main destination. However the hotel was good value and the staff helpful.
- Great location for walking Camino De Santiago. Nice staff, clean.
- A pleasant small hotel with a bar restaurant. Warm room and friendly owners.
- Location was excellent and the hotel is quiet and quaint in an ancient village. The hotel is family run and they take a lot of pride in it. Very clean ; WiFi good.
Very confortable, clean, excellent location, parking in front and at the back of the hotel.
Staff VERY helpful.
Breakfast not much variety but adequate and eat as much as you like
Antiguo Casino Hotel
One of our top picks in Pravia.In the small, historic Asturian town of Pravia, this boutique hotel offers free Wi-Fi and iPads. Rooms at the Antiguo Casino include a hydro-massage bathtub or shower.The Antiguo Casino Hotel combines original stone walls and wooden galleries with elegant modern design. Each stylish room comes with a LCD TV and a minibar. Bathrobes and slippers are provided.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast in the Antiguo Casino’s welcoming dining room. The hotel also has a cafe service and a lounge with a library of books and DVDs. Guests can use free bikes with child seats.Near the Moutas Palace, Hotel Antiguo Casino is a short walk from Pravia Train Station, which offers direct services to Gijón and Oviedo. Aguilar Beach and Asturias Airport are both within a 15-minute drive.
- It was easily the best hotel I stayed in in the Asturias out of five hotels on the same level
- The location was lovely and the building was clean and looked nice inside.
- Great cozy building, good decor, excellent breakfast.
- Great friendly hotel with great amenities with superb comfort. They made breakfast 30 minutes earlier for me as I was being collected early for business.
Todo genial, la habitación, el desayuno, el personal, etc.
Nos gusto mucho que tuviesen en el salón una estantería con peliculas y juegos.
Buenísimas las indicaciones del chico de recepción para ver la zona.
y Nos hubiésemos quedado unos días más!
La Posada de Rus
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool and garden, as well as a restaurant, La Posada de Rus is located in Míllara. This 3-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal.All rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a desk.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.La Posada de Rus has a terrace. Cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests of the accommodation can find nearby.Cudillero is 31 miles from La Posada de Rus, while Pola de Somiedo is 27 miles from the property. Asturias Airport is 28 miles away.
- El lugar es una maravilla. Los dueños son muy amables y te cuidan durante toda la estancia. Es un sitio al que volveré seguro.
El hotel tiene mucho encanto y da gusto desconectar así.
El personal se desvive por que lo tengas todo a tu gusto.
- El lugar, el concepto de hotel y el servicio por parte de los dueños
- Nos encanto todo!!! La habitacion perfecta, la cama comodisima, todo muy limpio y la atencion excepcional! Nos trataron como si fuesemos de la familia , fueron unos dias estupendos y seguro q volveremos!
- La amabilidad de todos; Jesus, Lorena y sus hijos nos hicieron sentir como en casa y la cena preparada al instante con cosas de la huerta incomparable. La ubicación fantastica y la equipación de la casa es de lujo…
Hotel Palacio de la Magdalena
The hotel is located within the Finca de la Magdelena country estate in the highest point of Soto del Barco boasting stunning views and a unique, peaceful setting.The hotel itself is a palatial building that dates back to the 18th century and was home to a number of Spanish noble figures.It provides guests with the ideal place to relax in. There is a fantastic spa with a thermal circuit and a variety of treatments to relax and soothe.The large pavilion building offers 10 large banquet and conference rooms for up to 3000 people. These rooms have big windows and views of the town or the river.At the Magdalena’s restaurant you can sample fusion cuisine. There is also a cafe and bar service.
- It’s beautiful and comfortable and we enjoyed the spa circuit.
As described by other reviewers, a very impressive property at a very reasonable price. The restaurant provided us with a superb dinner, again very reasonably.
Spa facilities were very pleasant, but beware the extras you may have to buy (slippers, swimming cap etc) in order to use them.
- Great location for Camino. Spa hours not great. Closed between 2 & 5.
- The rooms are spacious and the pool/spa area is awesome. Wish we stayed here one more night.
- Wow! Great bit of luxury while walking the Camino! Beautiful rooms – the spa pool was fabulous! Fantastic brekkie!
Hotel Restaurante Playa de Las Llanas
Hotel Playa de las Llanas has a spectacular natural setting, only 3 miles from Asturias Airport. It is a charming rural hotel with personal service, free Wi-Fi and free parking.The rooms at Hotel Restaurante Playa de las Llanas include rustic décor, combining wood and stone. All have a safe, minibar, TV and work desk.Playa de las Llanas has a lovely terrace-gallery, where meals are served. There are also spacious lounges and public areas.Hotel Restaurante Playa de las Llanas is convenient for the Ruta de los Miradores, a beautiful coastal route. This includes the beaches of Las Llanas, El Aguilar, Xilo and La Atalaya.From nearby San Esteban de Pravia, guests can go on boat trips or visit the natural salt water pools.
- The welcome was OK and the rooms were a good size and well appointed
- Excellent and personal approach – nice rooms, tastful breakfast and frindly and helpful owner! I wish to come back 🙂
- A family run hotel, with good values. Everything one needed clean rooms. Lovely welcome. And on Camino route. Excellent location.
- Fantastic view from the bedroom. All staff were excellent.
- The food here was very good. The rooms nicely decorated.
El Lacayo de Sestiello
Located 1.2 mi outside the village of Grado, El Lacayo de Sestiello offers apartments and rooms with views of its gardens and the surrounding mountains. Overlooking a lovely meadow with fruit trees, it features a traditional panera outbuilding and a 17th-century farmhouse.The individually decorated, air-conditioned apartments and rooms at El Lacayo de Sestiello have attractive, stylish design with bright finishes and wooden furnishings. Some accommodations features exposed stone walls and sloping ceilings.All rooms and apartments include free Wi-Fi, heating, a flat-screen TV and a colorful private bathroom. The mini-bar includes free water and fruit juice. Apartments have a living room and a kitchen with a fridge, oven, kettle, a coffee maker and an electric hob.Traditional Spanish cuisine, including paella and fideuà, is served in the Lacayo’s restaurant. The hotel features a bright living room, where you can relax and enjoy views of the Cubia y Nalón Valley.The surrounding valley is ideal for hiking and Picos de Europa National Park can be reached in less than 2 hours by car. Gijón and the coastline are approximately 31 mi away.
- Easy parking. Easy to get to. Nice view of Grado, below. Interesting, whimsical décor. Elevator!
- Good location on the camino, but a bit off, as the restaurant was not open for evening meals. So we had to take a taxi down town and back again. Extra expences which I am not sure are worth it,even if we had a good nights sleep.
- Classy, well decorated, comfortable with incredible, hospitable staff that really went out of their way to accommodate me. I was walking the Camino and if you have a phone with Google maps, arriving is no big deal. And there’s a big shoulder all the way there…. Worth the deviation to find such kindness and comfort.
- Fantastic location, very clean, superb decoration, very quiet
- Quirky hotel with lots of interesting knick knacks. Very clean and comfortable. Breakfast sufficient.
Apartahotel Rural La Hortona
Located in Soto de Luiña in the Luiñas Valley, Apartahotel Rural La Hortona has a picturesque setting and offers views of the surrounding forest. It features rustic rooms and apartments with flat-screen TVs.All accommodations at the Rural La Hortona has simple décor and tiled floors. Each apartment has a living room with a kitchenette and dining area. Rooms also feature a balcony overlooking the hotel’s gardens.The surrounding Cudillero region is ideal for walking and the Hortona offers free use of its bicycles. The pretty beaches and coves surrounding Riegoarriba are less than 1.9 mi away, while Gijón can be reached in 40 minutes, by car.
- Very nice apartment, good size and nice private terrace
- On the way to camino norte we stayed one night, next day we have to leave early so they gave us picnic bags we was very surprised to see many different foods we enjoy very very much, thanks bunch!
- Quiet location. We had a nice room on the ground floor with direct access to a spacious lawn.
- Good location, spacious apartment, nice area around.
Fully equipped kitchen
Nice area to have a walk in the evening
Hotel Rural Calzada Romana
Set among mountains in Belmonte de Miranda, Hotel Rural Calzada Romana features an on-site restaurant. It offers free WiFi in public areas and air-conditioned rooms.All rooms come with a TV and a seating area. They each have a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Breakfast will be served at the Gran Hotel Rural Cela, 250 feet from the property. The hotel organizes activities in the Somiedo Natural Park.Oviedo can be reached in a 40-minute drive, while Gijón is an hour’s drive away.
- the owner of the hotel is so kind and friendly! You feel like a king and a queen
Friendly, Comfortable, good restaurant, great buffet breakfast with fruit, fabulous location for exploring mountains.
I’ll definitely stay again for longer.
- Room is clean, good size and well equipped. Owner is very friendly. Breakfast is quite good, as well as dinner menu. Town is small, but very good for trekking and to drive around Asturias. Easy parking in the streets around.
- Calentito, acogedor, cama cómoda y buena situación
- Muy limpio, muy buen trato por parte del personal.
Top Hotels In Camuño Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Camuño Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Camuño Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Camuño Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!