10 Best Hotels To Stay In Campton New Hampshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Campton New Hampshire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Campton New Hampshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Campton New Hampshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Campton New Hampshire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Campton New Hampshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Campton New Hampshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Campton New Hampshire:
Days Inn Campton
Days Inn Campton is located in Campton Hollow, just 16 miles from Lincoln.Each room comes with a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.
- The morning staff that helped with breakfast. He was friendly and kind.
- I like the affordability even though I had to travel a little more distance then I expected but very nice overall
- Staff are pleasant, continental breakfast was fine.
- Overall the staff were excellent. The hotel itself was older and not too updated. The rooms were clean but the beds were very uncomfortable and the blanket were very old making us just use the sheets for cover. We would return if we were in the area but just alittle disappointed with the beds.
- Location to our destination. Extremely friendly staff location to a nice restaurant
The Common Man Inn & Spa
Just a 10 minute drive from Tenney Mountain, this hotel features a full service spa and an on-site restaurant. Plymouth State University is less than one mile away.Each guest room at The Common Man Inn & Spa features a flat-screen cable TV and free Wi-Fi access. They are warmly decorated with rich colors and wood furnishings.Guests can relax at The Common Man Spa and enjoy massage services, facials, salon services, and yoga classes. A fitness center, indoor pool, and hot tub are also provided.Foster’s Boiler Room Restaurant serves American classics, like hearty New England chowder, while the Rise and Shine cafe offers breakfast options.Highland Links Golf Club is 3 miles from the Plymouth Common Man Inn. Waterville Valley skiing is 19 miles away.
- This was the coziest most unique and welcoming hotel we’ve ever stayed at. There was even a hotel cat in the lobby!! Yep staff was beyond friendly. We’re already planning a trip back.
- Friendly staff. They went above and beyond. Room was big, cozy and very clean.
- Staff was welcoming and friendly. Very relaxing resort with a down home feel. Lots of nooks and crannies.Tom, who mans the breakfast nook, is a treasure. Charming and funny, he made us breakfast to order both mornings and everything was delicious!! We will be returning in the future for sure. Talked with pet owners who were raving about their visit as well. Restaurant is excellent on site and the Italian Farmhouse is right down the street.
- great staff, friendly. Good food. Quaint, quirky old place.
- The cook, Tom, was excellent. He made breakfast each morning very pleasurable.
Econo Lodge Plymouth
Located in Plymouth, 19 miles from Lincoln, Econo Lodge Plymouth features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Hanover is 31 miles from Econo Lodge Plymouth, and Meredith is 12 miles from the property.
- I definitely liked how close we were to the restaurants and close to the highway. The very best part was having the locals tell us their great places for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Very pleasant, laundry was totally free, had a shared walkway upstairs with chairs so we could sit outside in the breeze under a canopy.
- All the staff were fantastic – especially the manager. Nothing was too much trouble. The rooms were very spacious and well-equipped with microwave, coffee maker and fridge. There was a washing machine and drier for use of guests.
- Manager very pleasant and helpful. Free use of washing machine and dryer. He even gave us washing liquid! Very quiet room.
- The hotel was reasonably priced in spite of a very busy tourist season.
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Plymouth
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Plymouth is located in Plymouth, just 19 miles from Lincoln.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Hanover is 29 miles from Fairfield Inn and Suites Plymouth, and Meredith is 14 miles from the property.
- The hotel was very bright and inviting. In the room, the ceiling was high and bed was very comfortable. I appreciated the iron, ironing board, and blow dryer in the room. I enjoyed the breakfast provided and the staff were nice.
- Very convenient to highway and front desk staff are very kind and personable.
- The bed was awesome. Shower was very roomy and open which was amazing. Love the fact that you could access Netflix through the t.v.
- Overall the room was big and very comfortable. The beds were great, shower good etc…The breakfast consisted of a wide variety of foods to eat which was very good. Had a nice view of a snow capped mountain in the back. The hotel also had an indoor pool, workout room. The front desk staff at check-in and check-out were super friendly and very professional. Bank/ATM, McDonalds within 50 yards of hotel as well as a Wine store.
- I have two dogs and it was great for them and easy to walk them. I will use this hotel again and definitely tell my friends
Comfort Inn Ashland
Conveniently placed off I-93, moments from beautiful Squam Lake, this Ashland, New Hampshire hotel offers a number of free amenities along with comfortable accommodations.Popular points of interest, including Plymouth State University and Lake Winnipesaukee can be found only a short distance from the Comfort Inn Ashland. A number of ski resorts as well as local restaurants and shopping centers are also nearby.Guests at the Ashland Comfort Inn can start the day with a free continental breakfast or take advantage of in-room microwaves, refrigerators and coffeemakers. The hotel also features free wireless internet access and an on-site game room.
The staff was very friendly! 24 hr front desk which was awesome! The rooms were extremely clean! Very comfy beds! This place takes pride in their establishment! Breakfast was fabulous! Hot food, healthy foods very clean dining area! We have traveled a lot and you really get a lot for ur $! Even better than some Hilton’s we’ve stayed at! We will be back & will refer to
- Front desk staff made sure that we were able to enter our room as soon as we arrived, he notice our room wasn’t cleaned yet and momentarily moved us to the clean one next door. Breakfast was good, and the hotel was cleanly overall.
- The bed was great and I slept longer than usual – woke up refreshed.
The property manager Isaak Patel is very helpful and always has a smile for his guests.
Breakfast is good thanks to Margot, who shops daily for ingredients; last weekend bacon was cooked to perfection, for lighter eaters the fridge is stocked with Chobani yogurts, seasonal fruit. Good coffee!
- Price, conveniently located , breakfast variety had necessary amenities, room was c clean
- The staff was very friendly! 24 hr front desk which was awesome! The rooms were extremely clean! Very comfy beds! This place takes pride in their establishment! Breakfast was fabulous! Hot food, healthy foods very clean dining area! We have traveled a lot and you really get a lot for ur $! Even better than some Hilton’s we’ve stayed at! We will be back & will refer to
Glynn House Inn
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Nestled in the heart of New Hampshire’s lakes and mountains, this historic inn offers elegant surroundings, delicious food, modern amenities and unrivaled service, near recreational activities, historic sites and shops.The Glynn House is a charming, Victorian inn offering 13 spacious guestrooms. The rooms include elegant furnishings, private baths romantic fireplaces, LCD TVs, iPod radios and Wi-Fi. Eight of the rooms are deluxe suites that also offer double whirlpool baths.A delicious gourmet breakfast is served at individual tables in the Glynn House Inn’s elegant dining room. Guests will also enjoy daily afternoon refreshments plus complimentary wine and hors d’oeuvres.
The room was cozy and clean.
The breakfast was delicious.
The staff was extremely friendly and helpful.
- The InnKeeper/Owner was very attentive and personal.
- Glenn was very friendly and very knowledgeable. The food was good. The Inn was very clean.
- Our host was excellent and provided plenty of insights into the area. It was great coming back after long days out to be given a glass of wine or two and share our day with our host. Breakfasts were delicious. The Inn had a lovely ambience and there are good restaurants in the area.
- Glenn, and his family, were extremely pleasant and helpful. The room was exactly as shown, the breakfast,hearty and New England home cooking, the explanations of the area,directions,and information was excellent, and help with things to do within time frames requested were spot on. Information on NH sights and restaurants were also spot on and excellent recommendations.
- The room was cozy and clean.
Snowy Owl Inn
Located in Waterville Valley, 20 miles from North Conway, Snowy Owl Inn features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a sauna.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing. Lincoln is 11 miles from Snowy Owl Inn and Resort, and Jackson is 21 miles away.
The proximity to the ice arena.
TV’s have improved.
- The inn is older but has a lot of character and charm.
- I loved the rustic setting, felt very comfortable there. Had brought our grandsons for an overnight trip in Waterville Valley and there were other children there, was awesome.
- I didn’t the facility was very cold. The coffee pot was broken they never meet our needs. The refrigerator was broken they happened to replace that. Other than that I thought it was a lot for our money. Also the so called heated pool wasn’t so heated. There where icicles hanging from the outlet in the pool. I’m no lectition but it Looked like a fire hazard to me. Needless to say I probably won’t be going back any time soon.
- The location of this hotel is excellent, very close to town center. Room was very large and we loved the jacuzzi tub.
- The proximity to the ice arena.
The Valley Inn
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. This inn is located within a 2 minute drive of the Village Center of Waterville Valley, which features shopping. The inn offers a seasonal outdoor pool, game room and library.The Valley Inn rooms include a refrigerator and cable TV. The rooms are all uniquely designed and some have mountain views.The Valley offers a free and seasonal shuttle to area ski areas and athletic facilities. Free Wi-Fi is available in the lobby and library. The hotel boasts 2 meeting and banquet facilities.The Valley Inn is in the White Mountain National Forest.
- The staff were really helpful and welcoming. Makes us feel home
- The room was spacious and inviting. The Inn’s location was convenient.
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Accommodations were very clean room was spacious. Great value for the price.
- the beds were extremely comfy, and the inn was adorable! the pictures did not do it justice. we had a great time!
- The bed was comfortable and we were a short drive from Town Square.
Golden Eagle Lodge Resort
Located in Waterville Valley, 20 miles from North Conway, Golden Eagle Lodge Resort features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a computer are provided. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountains or garden.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hotel has a private beach area and free use of bicycles is available. A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, golfing and canoeing. Lincoln is 11 miles from Golden Eagle Lodge Resort, and Jackson is 21 miles from the property.
- Great location beside Nordic ski trails and the square. Really enjoyed cozy fire and coffee in the lobby.
- Location was perfect to everything we did. Warm and family friendly.
- It was very quite. Did not hear to many people in the hallways or other rooms.
- Everyhing the price,location,room. We will be coming back.
- Fabulous staff. Housekeeping excellent, and it was the nicest condo I have rented .
Black Bear Lodge
Featuring free Wi-Fi, this Waterville Valley hotel has suites equipped with full kitchens. Waterville Valley Ski Resort is just an 8-minute drive away.A spacious living area with a TV and wood furnishings is provided in each room at Black Bear Lodge. The kitchens include a dishwasher and a microwave. A dining area is also included.Guests can swim in the indoor or outdoor pool or relax in the hot tub or sauna. A game room along with a fitness center and business center are provided.Black Bear Lodge is a 2-minute drive from Waterville Valley Golf Club and Waterville Valley Recreation Department.
- The indoor and outdoor pool and the amount of space in the suite
- Nice comfy rooms with the extremely cold weather. The breakfast at the clubhouse was great.
- The facilities were advertised with sauna, indoor pool, and hot tub. None were available due to cold weather.
- The room and facility was immaculate. My whole family could not believe how spacious and clean everything was. We also loved the pool and the friendly staff. We are already planning our next trip.
- The unit was clean and well supplied. The staff extra friendly and attentive.
Top Hotels In Campton New Hampshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Campton New Hampshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Campton New Hampshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Campton New Hampshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!