10 Best Hotels To Stay In Camprodon Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Camprodon Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Camprodon Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Camprodon Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Camprodon Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Camprodon Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Camprodon Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Camprodon Catalonia:
Hotel Sant Roc
Hotel Sant Roc is located in a quiet square in the center of Camprodon. It offers rustic-style rooms, free Wi-Fi in public areas and a restaurant which specializes in local cuisine.All heated rooms at this hotel feature wooden ceilings and plenty of natural light. Each of them has a TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.The restaurant serves traditional and homemade products including local mushrooms, game and cured meats.Camprodon is 25 minutes’ drive from the La Garrotxa Volcanic Zone Nature Reserve and Olot.
Super polite and friendly staff, delicious food and beautiful surroundigs.
Don´t miss local bakery – Pastisseria Pujol. ❤
- Location was excellent, in the heart of Camprodon which is a lovely town. Quick check in. Wifi was OK Room was clean.
Room clean and spacious warm water every day 8n shower
Breakfast very good
- Comfortable room and good location for A stop over. Surprisingly picturesque town worth visiting. Good breakfast and evening meal ok. Host was friendly and very helpful and allowed us to park our motorcycle in his garage.
- Very helpful staff, we were on motorbikes and the owner opened his own garage so we could park FOC.
- Super polite and friendly staff, delicious food and beautiful surroundigs.
Hotel Puig Francó
Offering a spa center and hot tub, Hotel Puig Francó is located in Camprodon. The hotel has a sauna and a ski pass sales point, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is provided in public areas and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a seating area where you can relax. Views of the mountain, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The property has sports equipment such as bicycles and paddle tennis raquets which are available for an extra cost. Guests have free access to the on-site gym and to volleyball equipment.The area is popular for skiing and golfing and the hotel has ski storage space. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 34 mi from the property.
- Beautiful setting, facilities. Great service and fine dinning. I was here for work but I will come back to enjoy and relax sometime
- The Jacuzzi amazing but the hours they the breakfast was really offer was enough close at 8pm
- Beautiful location with fantastic views. The hotel is well decorated and well maintained. The bed was comfortable but the room a little small next time I will go for an upgraded room and there will be a next time.
- well-located hotel, beautiful and comfy room, great personal attention and service, relaxing SPA and delicious breakfast.
- Amazing place, they go the extra mile for their guest! Really nice staff, beautiful surroundings and excellent accommodation! Would love to come back here….
Hotel Edelweiss Camprodon
Hotel Edelweiss is set in the beautiful mountain valley of Camprodón. It is the perfect base for exploring the Pyrenees, with free private parking, free WiFi and an internet corner. Free parking is available on site.Rooms at the hotel are comfortable and all have heating, cable TV and a private balcony.Edelweiss Camprodon also has 2 cozy lounge areas, perfect for relaxing or reading. It offers a varied buffet breakfast, using fresh, local products. Guest can make use of the private parking for motorcycles and bicycles at a surcharge.The area around Edelweiss Hotel is ideal for outdoor activities. These include skiing, horse riding and hiking. The property offers ski storage and ski equipment hire. The region is also famous for its pretty villages and Romanesque churches.Guests have free access to the municipal pool during the summer.The hotel is also just 5 minutes from Els Roures Spa. For a supplement, guests can access the Olympic-sized swimming pool and spa there.The hotel is 19 mi from the border with France, and 56 mi from Girona. It has good access to major roads. The monasteries of Ripoll, Camprodon and Sant Joan de las Abadesas are nearby. Isaac Albéniz Classical Music Festival takes place in Camprodon in the summer.
- Great family hotel with good breakfast, nice service and good staffs!
- The staff, easy to find, the location and the breakfast and also free parking.
- The place was very clean and comfortable. The staff is available 24/24h and willing to provide tips and advises regarding the touristic points of the town. Moreover, the breakfast was really tasty and you could find even specialties of the town (salty and savory ones!).
The staff was very friendly and the hotel clean. The location is quite ok, since the village is relatively small, although the hotel is at the entrance of it, it is still a short walk until the centre.
The breakfast was very good and the lady serving very nice and welcoming.
The overall ambience of the hotel was good.
- Fantastic breakfast, good location in the middle of the town.
Hotelet Del Bac
Featuring a garden, Hotelet Del Bac is located in Camprodon, 11 miles from Col d’Ares. This 1-star hotel offers luggage storage space. The property has free WiFi.At the hotel, rooms are equipped with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Hotelet Del Bac.The accommodation has a terrace. Skiing is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Hotelet Del Bac.The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 57 miles from the property.
Beautiful location for those who love nature.
The place is designed with excellent taste, very well kept, very clean and homey.
Rocio Busquets- our host- was extremely nice, her warm and caring welcome made our stay a very pleasant one. Rocio’s recommendation as for things to do and visit in the vicinity were excellent.
If we ever come back to this area, we’ll definitely stay there again and we’ll highly recommend to our friends.
- The manager was very welcoming and let us know the planned items for breakfast and offered to supplement the breakfast with some fresh eggs on request. She also shared openly local knowledge and insights which made our experience that much more enjoyable. Overall, a great experience in a place which felt very quickly like a second home!
Foarte curat , personalul amabil . In general foarte bun !
Muy limpio, personal amable. En general, muy bien!
Très propre, personnel amical. Globalement très bien!
Hotel muy confortable y acojedor, con un diseño encantador. Ideal para parejas.
Personal muy atento y amable.
- Todo ha sido perfecto. Muy acogedor, muy amables, muy tranquilo, ideal para desconectar y descansar. Ubicación excelente. A 300 metros del pueblo Camprodon, paseando por el campo al lado de los caballos. GRACIAS .
- Beautiful location for those who love nature.
Hotel Mas de Xaxas
Offering a hot tub and a ski school, Hotel Mas de Xaxas is located in Camprodon in the Catalonia Region, 5.6 mi from Col d’Ares.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom, some of them with hydromassage bath. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. This property offers free WiFi.You can buy tickets to use the local swimming pools in the area at the hotel. One of the pools is just 1,300 feet away.This hotel has ski storage space and bike hire is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including skiing and golfing. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 35 mi from the property.
- Stunning house and views. Victor is the perfect host.
- We stayed in a suite with our 8months baby and it was a true one night “vacation” and compensation. We had a huge terrasse with an absolute peaceful green view plus the sound of the little river in front. Definitely looking forward to go back. Thank you very much,
- Staff friendliness and eagerness to please outstanding….The stately elegance of the hotel–understated luxury.
- Beautiful old property tastefully maintained. Perfect location close to town. Breakfast amazing. Rooms warm, spotless and smart. Parking nearby. Left to own devices, but help and knowledge available on request.
Everyone was so helpful and friendly. The hotel is a beautiful, old building just a short walk from the centre of Camprodon, with a terrace that overlooks the river.
Can’t praise it highly enough. Will definitely go back!
Hotel de Camprodón
Located in the picturesque village of Camprodon, in the Catalan Pyrenees, the neoclassic hotel built in 1914, has been fully-refurbished and offers a warm, friendly atmosphere.Hotel Camprodon, surrounded by nature, is the perfect place for a week-end getaway, for vacations or to stage an event of your choice. The hotel has large rooms, grounds, a swimming pool available during summer time, a board-game room and a restaurant, where you can sample traditional Catalan cuisine prepared using fresh, local produce.Camprodon has always been a popular place for walking enthusiasts. The scenery invites you to explore and during the snow season, it is a great destination skiing enthusiasts. You can also visit the surrounding, charming towns, as well as admire numerous examples of Catalan Romanesque Art.
Nice and central
Very helpful staff
We had to leave early and the staff were waiting for us to sort out breakfast at 6am very very good
The owner was exceptionally helpful and attentive, a great front of house.
Lovely building in great location.
- The staff was super nice, very open and helpful. The main entrance room was very beautiful and as location it is well placed to walk around or access by car other nearby towns. Also the bed was very comfy and we had a big toilet.
- Instalaciones antiguas pero limpias y ordenadas. Habitación muy amplia y TV
- Tot..sobretot les vistes des de la terrassa, insuperables!, l’amabilitat i simpatia del personal un 10..comoditat del llit, decoració de l’hotel, i la història de l’hotel…neteja, situació cèntrica..tot perfecte..tornarem!!
- Nice and central
Hotel Grèvol Spa
Hotel Grèvol Spa is located in Llanars, integrated perfectly with the natural surroundings of the Vall de Camprodon, and is built in stone and wood. It features a well-equipped thermal center features an indoor pool, hot tub, sauna, steam bath and a small gym. Free WiFi is provided.Rooms feature a flat-screen TV, pillow menu, and mini-bar. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bathrobe, bath or shower, and hairdryer.The hotel has a restaurant serving cuisine d’auteur and local produce. There is also a cafe-bar with a fireplace. A children’s game room, a reading room, and a garden with more than 2000 square yards are also available for guests.Cycling, hiking, and skiing are popular in the surrounding area.Girona is a 40-minute drive from Hotel Grèvol Spa, while Barcelona is 90 minutes’ away.
- We really enjoyed the overall atmosphere, very welcoming and relaxing. The meals were nice, so compliments to the chef. We also liked the seasonal decorations. The staff was helpful and friendly, they gave us suggestions of nearby activities that we really enjoyed.
- The bed was really comfortable, room was clean and we enoyed the sauna and hammam. Reception were all very friendly and efficient.
- EXCELLENT BREAKFAST GOOD CHOICE BEDS REALLY COMFORTABLE AND CHOICE OF VARIOUS PILLOWS GOOD FOOD AT NIGHT INRESTRUANT AND BAR
- Good breakfast, helpful and friendly staff, especially in the restaurant. They really do care. Enjoyed the swimming pool although it’s kind of small. Loved the quietude and natural ambiance of the place.
- El confort en general, total relax para disfrutar en el hotel
This rustic hotel is located at the entrance of Molló, in the middle of the Camprodon Valley and a few miles from France. Hotel Calitxo has a lounge, a welcoming café and a restaurant where the best seasonal products can be enjoyed.Surrounded by nature, this mountain establishment offers comfortable rooms and large suites, all in a quiet and homely atmosphere and rustic style. They are equipped with a private bathroom, television and heating.The restaurant has a varied gastronomic offer with sophisticated seasonal dishes. Moreover, it offers a summer terrace.Vallter 2000 Ski station is 19 mi away.
- The staff were very nice and accommodating for our group. The hotel was beautiful too.
- The beds were wonderful. The proprietors were fabulous!
- The view was spectacular. The staff extraordinarily helpful and friendly. The food was superb. The village sweet; the region glorious. A side trip to Prats de Mollo in France (recommended by our host) was wonderful.
- The hotel kindly upgraded us to a room with great view. We dined at the hotel resturant, it was not cheap, we were a little bit worry at first because we two persons seem to be the only table for the night, yet the quality of food turn out to be pretty good.
- The comfort of the room for three. The dinner was very nice and delicious. And the view is astonishing, highly recommended!
Set in the Catalan Pyrenees village of Llanars, 11 mi from the Valter 2000 Ski Resort, Hostal l’Escon offers simple and comfortable accommodations with free Wi-Fi and free private parking.Each heated room comes with TV and a balcony or terrace with a nice view of the surrounding area. It includes a private bathroom with shower. Free toiletries are provided.The property features a bar and a restaurant which serves traditional Catalan dishes. Packed lunches and special diet menus can be requested.The location is perfect for outdoor activities and for exploring the Pyrenees. It is 7 minutes’ drive from Campodrón, a small town well-known for its stone buildings. Tour desk at the reception will give you more information of what the area has to offer.Girona-Costa Brava is the closest airport.
- Our room had a fabulous view of the Camprodon Valley. The owners were very accommodating and the Catalan breakfast (with local cold cuts) was very nice.
- Ens van fer un esmorzar boníssim (torrades amb embotits). El personal molt amable.
- Nos ha gustado el trato, las instalaciones (muy limpio), acojedor y la comida del restaurante.
- Es un hostal sencillo, acogedor y con una atención cercana y cordial. Al llegar a la habitación la calefacción ya estaba conectada y la temperatura era perfecta, lo cual es un detalle a agradecer. El restaurante del hostal tiene buen género y variedad de platos. Mi pareja y yo disfrutamos mucho de la cena. Sin duda repetiríamos!
- Habitaciones muy limpias y sencillas. Muy buena relacion calidad-precio
Les Planes del Grau
Located in a mountainous area 2.5 mi from Sant Joan de les Abadesses, Les Planes del Grau offers rooms with heating and free WiFi.Offering views of the mountains, the rooms include a private bathroom with a shower, hairdryer, and free toiletries. They are equipped with a mini-bar and a flat-screen TV with cable channels.This property combines modern furnishings with rustic elements, such as exposed stone walls and wooden beams. It has a restaurant that serves homemade dishes, characteristic of the region. There is also a shared lounge and free car park.The surrounding area is popular for outdoor activities. You can explore the surroundings on foot or rent a bike at the hotel.
- It was my 2nd stay here. I love the style of the hotel, inside and outside, and the location as well. The mornings here are pure joy! Nice breakfast with awesome views. Haven’t tried the pool yet, but we will definitely come back.
- Bed was great. Dinner was very nice, although a little expensive. The owner was very helpful when the internet was not working. Lovely lounge area.
- Gorgeous property, amazing rooms, good food, comfortable beds, and friendly staff.
- Very nice hotel, rooms are big and modern, staff are very helpful
- Beautifully designed. Very considerate staff. Quiet relaxed. Good dinner worth dining.
Top Hotels In Camprodon Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Camprodon Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Camprodon Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Camprodon Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!