10 Best Hotels To Stay In Campos Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Campos Majorca is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Campos Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Campos Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Campos Majorca. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Campos Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Campos Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Campos Majorca:
Hotel Sa Creu Nova – Adults Only
One of our top picks in Campos.Located in Campos in the Majorca region, 6.8 mi from the natural protected area Es Trenc Beach, Hotel Sa Creu Nova is an adults-only hotel, which features a terrace with a pool and a free spa center with a hot tub, sauna and fitness center.Rooms combine traditional and modern features and all are air conditioned and come with a private bathroom with bathrobes and slipper. Some rooms feature a seating area, coffee machine, kettle and mini-bar, flat-screen TV with satellite channels.There are 2 restaurants on site that offer à la carte lunchtime and dinner menus. Tess de Mar offers local traditional specialties, while Kairiku offers a tasting menu of Japanese cuisine.The area is popular for cycling. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 21 mi from the property.
- Young energetic and friendly staff. The accommodations are excellent. Loved the saunas.
- Service was excellent. We had a lovely experience. Very clean and beautiful. The meals were some of the best in our trip
- A perfect hideaway boutique hotel: Stylish and perfectly maintained, generous and relaxt atmosphere, quiet and cosy ambiance. Very attentive and friendly service. Great located for excursions in all four corners of the island.
- Lovely hotel, nice rooms. Lovely breakfast and waiter
- Everything was fantastic, staff were brilliant. The breakfast was excellent
Hotel Es Lloquet
One of our top picks in Campos.Hotel Es Lloquet is a boutique hotel located in the countryside of Campos and within 5 minutes the famous beach of Es Trenc. The hotel follows a classical Majorcan style.Each room has high ceilings and large bathrooms. Rooms have their own private mini-garden and some have an outdoor spa bath.Rooms are equipped with, mini-bar, free Wifi, TV, safebox, air conditioning, hairdryer and room service.The hotel had 2 swimming pools, a tennis and a padel court are offered.The area surrounding the hotel is ideal for horse riding, hiking, cycling, the nearest golf club is 25 minutes’ drive away and for nautical activities the Port of Sa Rapita is less than 10 minutes away.The Majorca Airport is within a 25 minutes’ drive and Palma de Mallorca within 35 minutes.
- We loved this property, so beautiful and relaxing!!!
- Everything was excellent. Food , location , personal, service, room … everything
- outstanding breakfast. extremely spacious, premises as well as rooms. Large terrace(s) with ample seats. poolsurroundings very nice. Dinner, simple but good.
- The staff can not be mentioned enough. Great people. Great personalities, very memorable. The property is beautiful, almost romantic. The pools are nice and the breakfast had a nice, but most of all fresh, selection.
-bright room with big bathroom
-extremely comfortable huge bed
-wifi working great
-very quiet location, excellent just to relax
Hotel Son Cosmet
One of our top picks in Campos – and a guest favorite.
Offering an outdoor swimming pool, Son Cosmet is set in southern Mallorca. Including free Wi-Fi, it features impressive gardens with a prehistoric cave and medieval monument.With stylish décor and a collection of 17th-century features, each air-conditioned room has a large bed and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a bathtub, bathrobe and slippers.The property includes a spacious furnished terrace with a picturesque view of the extensive gardens, ponds and pools. Son Cosmet’s restaurant serves exquisite Mediterranean cuisine. It offers bicycle rental and there are outdoor activities available, such as horse riding or boat trips.D’es Trenc beach and Sa Rápita Yacht Club are 5 mi away. Palma de Mallorca and Mallorca Airport are located within 22 mi of the property.
- Everything, the location, the spacious room, the beach nearby -Ses Covetes-, having breakfast ouside with the green gronda around
- Outstanding experience, quiet, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful
All aspects were quality.
Quiet and understated.
But real quality
- Dieses Hotel ist eine Oase der Ruhe , kann man jedem empfehlen der mal einfach Ruhe braucht und diese tolle Lage genießen möchte.Der Service und das Personal hervorragend . Man ist in ca. 8 km am schönen langen Strand von Es Trenc .
- Es ist ein wunderschönes Hotel, waren zum zweiten Mal dort und kommen sehr gerne wieder. Besten Dank.
One of our best sellers in Campos! This charming 16th-century manor house is located in the center of Campos, just a few miles from the beautiful Es Trenc Beach. It offers an indoor pool,a hot tub and sun terrace.The air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Segles feature free Wi-Fi, flat-screen satellite TV and a DVD player. There is also a coffee-making facilities, a mini-bar and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Bathrobes, slippers and beach towels can be provided upon request.The property has a large central patio with a small café, where guests can enjoy drinks and snacks. At the weekend crepes and barbecues are offered.The hotel is very close to several cycling routes. You can hire bikes from reception.Staff at reception can provide information about what Mallorca has to offer. It is well-connected with the rest of the island and you can drive to central Palma and the airport in under 30 minutes.
- Beautiful, quiet, lots of atmosphere. Local holiday parades and sights in walking.
- Friendly owners and staff with a real local feel.Made very welcome.
- Very big bed and clean room. Beautiful garden + terrasse where you can have breakfast. Good coffee. Staff was very friendly. Our flight was late and we arrived after midnight. Check in was still possible. Many thanks for waiting for us!!!
- Absolutely lovely, we stayed for two nights, great peaceful hotel if you are wanting a relaxing getaway, staff were very lovely and very accommodating. We would definitely stay again without no doubt
- It was a really homely hotel, the little courtyard was beautiful, a great place to chill out in after a day out. Breakfast was good. The whole hotel is very quirky and has a lovely relaxed feel to it.
Finca Amapola – Boutique Hotel
Located within 8 miles of Es Trenc Beach, Finca Amapola – Boutique Hotel in Campos has a number of amenities including a garden and a terrace. Guests at the 4-star property can enjoy garden views in the rooms and access to an outdoor pool. Free WiFi and a shared lounge are provided.All rooms at the hotel are equipped with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a shower. Rooms come with air conditioning, and some rooms come with a balcony. Guest rooms include a closet.Breakfast is available each morning, and includes continental and buffet options.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Finca Amapola – Boutique Hotel.The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 22 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Petit Hotel Es figueral
Set in a peaceful country location, Petit Hotel Es figueral features beautiful gardens with terraces and an outdoor swimming pool. The air-conditioned rooms include seating areas, free Wi-Fi and satellite TV.Decorated simply, the rooms feature beamed ceilings and large windows. Each one has a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some of the rooms offer terraces with garden views.The hotel restaurant and bar serves characteristic regional dishes. It offers a breakfast buffet, or you can have breakfast in your room.Other facilities include a gym which is free to use and a reading area. There is a children’s play area with a basketball court and football goalposts.Campos, which is 2.5 mi away, offers shops and restaurants. Palma can be reached in 30 minutes by car, as can Palma Airport. Es Trenc Beach is around a 20-minute drive away.
- Beautiful property in a calm environment. Very friendly owners made us feel like at home.
- Good and very friendly service, puntual and sincere about making sure you have a good time. Lots of animals around, dogs, cats, birds and swans. We are vegan and they prepared breakfast specially for us.
Cet hôtel est dans une ferme magnifique très bien entretenue, dont les propriétaires sont vraiment charmants. On y est au calme et la situation est idéale pour visiter l’île. On peut y dîner, mais pas tous les soirs et c’est très bon et à base de produits frais.
Il y a plein de perroquets, de chats… La piscine est très bien entretenue.
J’ai beaucoup aimé la discrétion des hôtes et des autres clients.
- Sehr schönes Ambiente innerhalb der Finca, sehr gepflegt und hübsch gestaltet. Ruhige Atmosphäre. Sehr freundliche Gastgeber.
- Sehr gastfreundlich und familiär, Lage sehr ruhig und entspannt, tolle Anlage, sehr gepflegt. Alles in allem ein idealer Ort um runterzukommen und total zu entspannen!
Hotel Ca’n Bonico
One of our top picks in Ses Salines.Set in the Majorcan village of Ses Salines, this beautifully renovated manor house dates from the 13th century and has a seasonal outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi. It is 4.3 mi from the famous Es Trenc Beach.Minimalist interiors of the Ca’n Bonico emphasize the rooms’ original features, such as antique furniture, wooden beams and stone walls. Modern features include air conditioning and satellite TV. Rooms have a balcony and include a mini-bar, safe and private bathroom.There is an à la carte restaurant and a snack bar. Guests can enjoy drinks on the outdoor terrace.During the months of February and March, the hotel offers its clients a number of walking routes on the estate, covering the impressive landscape of almond blossoms.
Photos did not reflect how truly amazing property and grounds/pool was
Staff lovely especially pool bar staff and breakfast
- Beautiful historic hotel right in the Centre of the village.
- it was a relaxing and quite place in the heart of Ses Salines
- Very tranquil and clean hotel with very helpful and friendly staff. Beautiful building tastefully decorated and an excellent restaurant with gorgeous food. Wonderful breakfasts and plenty of opportunity to relax around the pool.
Super, old historic building that has been well adapted into a lovely calm hotel. Our room was very comfortable and clean with a huge bed!
The pool and grounds are lovely and the little village has some great cafés and restaurants. Really enjoyed our stay.
- Photos did not reflect how truly amazing property and grounds/pool was
Son Mercadal is set in the Mallorcan countryside, 2.5 mi from Porreres and a 30-minute drive from Palma Airport. This converted 19th-century farmhouse offers an outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi zone and free parking.Rustic rooms feature stone walls and wooden beams. Each has a balcony with garden views. They come with a safe, wardrobe and private bathroom with a bath tub and shower.Local Mallorcan cuisine is offered in the restaurant. There is also a bar, and room service is available.You can hire a bicycle from Son Mercadal’s tour desk. Es Trenc and Ses Coves Beaches are around 12 mi away.
- Very friendly welcome with perfect service. Very comfortable bed. Beautiful location. Delicious fresh food. Lovely gardens and a stunning pool. Cannot wait to return!
- I liked almost everything about this property! The staffs were so kind and the dinner was absolutely fantastic!! The property was beautifully decorated and well maintained.
The place is surrounded by nature and is peaceful and quiet (which is particularly great in Mallorca’s hectic high season).
We traveled with our 10 month old baby and Maria, the owner, and her staff were absolutely amazing! They catered to all our needs with warmth and efficiency. We honestly felt at home while being pampered.
The pool area is great! And the green area with birds and really cute chickens is very enjoyable.
Different beaches and ‘calas’ are reached by auto nearby and Maria will guide you with great tips.
- We loved this cosy family and fiesta hotel Finca. History built in. Great food, relaxing garden, plenty of space and an excellent pool. The perfect place to hide out with your friends.
- The pictures at Booking was much better than reality! I wouldn’t recommend the place at all. The pool was dirty, the place smell and ac didn’t work.
Hostal Ca’n Pep
One of our top picks in Sa Ràpita.Hostal Ca’n Pep is located in Sa Ràpita and features a bar. There’s a restaurant.Free WiFi is accessible to all guests, while some rooms include a balcony.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the hotel.Palma de Mallorca is 27 miles from Hostal Ca’n Pep, while Playa de Palma is 22 miles away. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 22 miles from the property.
The beach near the hotel is amazing!!!
The room was nice and clean.
There are good restaurants around the property. Staff is very friendly and give you help! We loved this island so much!!
- LOVELY PLACE STAYED IN TRIPLE ROOM, OWNERS KEEP THIS PLACE WITH TLC, BREAKFAST EVERYDAY SERVED TO TABLE DIFFERENT PLATE AND FOOD DAILY MADE WITH LOVE
- Super comfi and clean!! The facilities/decor are very delicate! And most importantly the staff are SO NICE!
Great location for us. Very pleasant owner.
Good restaurant on site. Good shower.
Easy parking on the street. Various good restaurants nearby & excellent patisserie/bread shop for coffee/breakfasts/cakes for eat in or takeaway.
- The owner was very kind and attentive. You can ask for vegetarian breakfast or normal. Cleaning was everyday even if you didn’t hang a label on door, towels were changed every 2 days
- The beach near the hotel is amazing!!!
Bennoc Petit Hotel
One of our top picks in Llucmajor.Featuring free Wi-Fi, Bennoc Petit Hotel is located 2.2 mi from Llucmajor, in Mallorca. It features a shared swimming pool and on-site restaurant. S’Arenal Beach is a 15-minute drive away.This hotel offers heated double rooms with a private bathroom. All rooms have a mini-bar and flat-screen TV.Set in a XII century building, the property has a shared terrace and garden. The restaurant offers a buffet breakfast and dinner. There is a laundry service for an extra charge.Mayorca Golf Resort is 3.1 mi from Bennoc Petit Hotel, and Palma de Mallorca Airport is a 15-minute drive away. Palma Port, with ferry services to Barcelona, Valencia, Ibiza and Menorca, is 19 mi away.
- Excellent friendly and personal service, nice spacious room, quiet location and nice pool, nice setting with excellent value for money restaurant
- Maria & the other staff were fantastic, they made us feel at home straight away and couldn’t have been more pleasant and attentive. We loved the food; breakfasts were great and the a la carte evening menu is varied, food is well presented and really good. The courtyard is the perfect place for dinner – absolutely amazing.
- Property was very nice, clean and comfortable! Food was excellent, all grown locally, very fresh! Chef cooked amazing meals! Maria and staff looked after us so well! We would go back again! Nearest town is 10-15 minutes drive away! So probably better if you hire a car! We don’t drive but easy to get taxi into town! We liked the peaceful surroundings! Very relaxing!
- Charming friendly staff, nothing too much trouble. Excellent food in classic courtyard setting.
- If you are looking for a quiet peaceful retreat then this is the perfect place, the smell of orange blossom first thing in the morning and in the evening. Maria and all the staff are most helpful and make you feel at home the moment you arrive. You are always greeted at breakfast with freshly baked bread and cakes, they will also cook for you. The room was clean with plenty of room, bed was a little on the firm side. But still had a good nights sleep.
Top Hotels In Campos Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Campos Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Campos Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Campos Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!