10 Best Hotels To Stay In Campo Rico – Top Hotel Reviews
Campo Rico is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Campo Rico. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Campo Rico. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Campo Rico. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Campo Rico right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Campo Rico with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Campo Rico:
The Village Inn
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, The Village Inn is located in Carolina in the region of North Puerto Rico. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.San Juan is 12 miles from The Village Inn, and Fajardo is 21 miles away.
- There was blood on the pillow when I checked in to stay the first night and I complained to the hotel manager next morning.
- It is found in a secluded area with narrow roads so if you are not used to driving on that terrain be prepared. Place is quiet, clean and staff is very accommodating. Beautiful pool and not too far from beaches, shopping, etc.
- Yashira, Dary and the owners were great!! Very friendly and helpful. Yashira was particularly helpful in giving me directions to all places to go in Puerto Rico . The bed was very comfortable. If you like nature, this is the place for you. It was a nice retreat.
- make sure that the coffee is out at 9 as u promise when you check in
- Staff is very friendly.Location is kind of private and quiet. Felt safe.
San Juan Airport Hotel
One of our top picks in San Juan.This property is a 16-minute walk from the beach. Located in San Juan in the region of North Puerto Rico, 24 miles from Fajardo, San Juan Airport Hotel features a hot tub and fitness center. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the hotel. The hotel also provides car rental. Caguas is 14 miles from San Juan Airport Hotel, and Dorado is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Luis Munoz Marin International Airport, a few steps from San Juan Airport Hotel.
- Overall customer service was great. Even the manager took time out to help us with our bags
- Room was functional and clean. Breakfast was basic and tasty, servers were helpful.
- only stayed for one day. going on a cruise. good overnite sleep
- Convenient especially arriving late. Room cleanliness OK.
- When we inquired about hot tub we found out it was not available due to the hurricane. We were looking for an area to lounge in the sun and there was none. That was disappointing as we were planning on that. The internet was misleading that this was available. Also when we inquired about transportation at the front desk, they only mentioned the taxi and nothing about the less expense bus transportation. We found out about the bus by inquiring at the tourism desk at the airport. We did use the bus to go to a close by beach. If we had found out sooner, we would have gone to Old San Juan. The faucet in the tub/shower leaked and would not shut off and the sink faucet leaked also.
Hotel Villa del Sol
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Villa del Sol is located steps from Isla Verde Beach and just 5 minutes’ drive away from San Juan International Airport. It features an outdoor swimming pool and a terrace.The rooms offer cable TV, air conditioning and a fridge. The bathroom is private and has a shower. All rooms are spacious and feature Spanish décor and high ceilings.There is a snack bar and vending machines are available on-site also the best restaurants of the area an d casinos are a walking distance. Free WiFi is available in the lobby area and there is car rental service.San Juan City is 10 minutes’ drive away from Hotel Villa del Sol and El Yunque National Park is 20-minute drive away.
- How efficient the staff is and also to have the car rental right there as well.
pool nice, near Isla Verde Beach
but pool area was UNSAFE, with gravel/rocks on an uneven floor and a board on angle hiding damage
- The staff were friendly enough. Located next to a couple of restaurants, but not the greatest location
- Clean room and bathroom. Balcony overlooking the pool and Isla Verde Avenue. It is close to everything you need. Nice and kind staffs.
- Super clean, super friendly and very accommodating!
Coral by the Sea
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Only minutes from the beaches of Puerto Rico, and a short drive from San Juan’s international airport this Free WiFi is available in public areas.The Coral by the Sea is situated within walking distance to a variety of recreational activities, including various water sports, as well as the historic Old Town San Juan.The Coral not provides guests with complimentary wireless internet access in common areas, and an on-site restaurant.
- The location is great. Proximity to the beach and easy access to San Juan sites is this properties best selling point.
- Walking distance to the beach and the bus station to get to old San Juan
- Close to the beach, near San Juan and excellent restaurants, parking.
Both restaraunts were great and their service as well.
The beach was a short walk down the street.
- Their restaurant was very nice, “Platos”. Maybe it’s a concession buy we’re not sure.
Borinquen Beach Inn
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This San Juan hotel is in the center of Isla Verde nightlife and is just 100 feet from the beach. Many casinos and restaurants are within walking distance of the property.Rooms at Borinquen Beach Inn have private bathrooms, as well as free Wi-Fi and cable TV. There is a kitchenette in the common area that comes equipped with a microwave and a refrigerator.Borinquen Beach Inn has a concierge staff ready to help guests plan their stay in San Juan. The hotel has a 24-hour front desk, 24-hour security, and free parking.Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport is 5 minutes from Borinquen Beach Inn. Historic Old San Juan is about 15 minutes away. The largest fine arts center in the Caribbean, Centro de Bellas Artes, is less than 10 minutes from the inn.
- The room was comfortable and clean. The staff of Borinquen Inn were pleasant and friendly. The parking was off street and in a perfect distance to the rooms. This Inn is in extreme proximity to the beach and restaurants.
You withheld $191. From my Visa card. For what purpose. I still haven’t seen this deposited in my account. What’s going on?? It’s been 2 week’s.
Send me email with explanation. Please
- The friendly staff, very comfortable beds. Hotel felt like a place for extended care or group home. Very close to beach.
- The staff was really nice and the location couldn’t be better
- Hot water, beds were comfortable and the pillows were soft.
Telvi Residence Isla Verde
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Telvi Residence Isla Verde offers accommodations in San Juan, just 6 miles from Old San Juan.A flat-screen TV, as well as a computer are featured. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Luis Munoz Marin International Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
TRYP by Wyndham Isla Verde
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. TRYP by Wyndham Isla Verde is located in San Juan, just 26 miles from Fajardo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, Blu-ray player and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are featured. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Caguas is 14 miles from TRYP by Wyndham Isla Verde, and Dorado is 16 miles away. Luis Munoz Marin International Airport is 1.2 miles from the property.
- Location was great. Many places within walking distance and staff were all friendly.
- Perfect location, friendly staff, tasty drnks, nice pool, cosy rooms.
- Nice hotel on a great location. Our room on 8 th floor had sea view as well. Modern and nice hotel
- The service in this hotel was outstanding. The front desk assistant was really efficient and went great lengths to accommodate us.
- Plenty of USB ports. fast internet. very easy parking . a few nice restaurants walking distance . perfect for business trip. Nice music in bar at nice to calm you down after a busy day 🙂
Villa Verde Inn
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Across from the beautiful sands of Isla Verde Beach, this Carolina inn features an outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi and a daily continental breakfast are also provided.Cable TV, a microwave and a fridge are found in each bright room at the Villa Verde Inn. A balcony area and a work desk are also included.Shuttle service to Isla Verde Avenue and the public beach is available during the day. Access to a nearby tennis court and a gym is also available.The Luis Munoz Marin International Airport is 5 minutes from the hotel. The Puerto Rico Museum of Art is less than 3 miles away.
- The great staff and their helpfulness. The location 4 minutes from the San Juan Airport is ideal. The nearby beach is, too.
- The staff was very nice and professional. One of the staff members helped me get my luggage out of the car, I thought that was fantastic. The facility did not have electricity, they used a generator, which was turned on during peak hours for sleeping and having a hot shower. I enjoyed my stay and I would definitely stay again.
Chaps on reception. Most apologetic for lack of advertised facilities and helpful with advice like go to burger king across the highway for Wi-Fi.
Due to outstanding problems following hurricanes 2 months previous.
- Staff super friendly and professional. They were very kind and available to any request. WIFI works excellent.
Nothing, I’m considering call my bank and open a dispute because
nothing is like they offered on booking.com
The ESJ Azul is one of Puerto Rico’s finest condo hotel properties, and is centrally located five minutes from the airport and fifteen minutes from Old San Juan.Guests of ESJ Azul will have access to everything that Old San Juan has to offer including and endless variety of international and local cuisine, action-packed casinos, and exciting shows. Shopping is also a pleasure at two nearby malls, just a short cab ride away, featuring an excellent selection of jewelry, rums, cigars, ceramics, lace and hand-woven linens.In addition to ideal location the ESJ Azul also features, apartments with fully equipped kitchenettes. And also provides guests with wireless internet access throughout the hotel with an extra charge daily or on weekends.
- The view of the the beach and pool was nice. The staff there was nice. I liked the excursion options.
- The only good thing about this facility with the location.
- Breakfast was great, rooms where clean, facilities are good, people r nice, and service is very efficient and helpful for a summer stay.
- The view of the beach and access to different stores and restaurants
Closeness to airport & stores & markets.
Staff very friendly $ accommodating
El San Juan Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. El San Juan Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton is located in the Isla Verde neighborhood in San Juan, 25 miles from Fajardo and 14 miles from Caguas. The hotel has an outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.A TV, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, a gift shop, and a shops at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Dorado is 16 miles from El San Juan Hotel, and El Morro is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Luis Munoz Marin International Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
- Bedding was great and oh so comfortable. Food was amazing. Service was great and everyone was so very nice.
The staff is amazing, polite and smiley at all times.
The restaurant CANA has amazing food!!
All facilities are cleaned, the gym is one of the best gym ever with a rooftop exercise place.
Recommended to all!
- Beach, beach service, music everywhere, super clean and attention to details
- Every wss good specially the pool and beach area.
- The pools were beautiful and well maintained. Also, they were never too crowded. The hotel staff was quick to assist visitors in getting lounge chairs and umbrellas when on the beach. You can easily walk from the property right onto the beach. A pleasant surprise was the fact that the gym was first class. It had three floors, including a rooftop boxing area. The machines were clean and in working order and the gym was open 24 hours. Yoga classes were also offered. On the weekends, the lobby area hosts a variety of live bands which makes for a lively environment. There’s also an actual dance club in this hotel. Men need to wear collared shirts and shoes, not sneakers. Girls are supposed to wear a dress and heels but the dress code is more liberal with regard to females. Also, 18 is the drinking age in Puerto Rico.
Top Hotels In Campo Rico Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Campo Rico to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Campo Rico but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Campo Rico. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!