10 Best Hotels To Stay In Campllong Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Campllong Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Campllong Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Campllong Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Campllong Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Campllong Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Campllong Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Campllong Catalonia:
Salles Hotel Aeroport de Girona
Salles Hotel Aeroport de Girona offers a free shuttle service to Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 2,650 feet away. It has a large, free spa with a swimming pool and hot tub.All of the air-conditioned rooms in the Salles Hotel have free Wi-Fi and flat-screen satellite TV.Guests have free access to the Hotel Salles’ well-equipped spa, which has various types of shower and water jets, as well as cascades and foot baths. There is also a large outdoor swimming pool with a terrace and sun loungers.The restaurant offers a buffet lunch and an a la carte dinner with characteristic dishes of the region. The bar-café has a selection of snacks available throughout the day.Salles Aeroport de Girona is just off the AP-7 motorway that goes to Barcelona and France. The city of Girona is about 7.5 mi away, while the Costa Brava, Platja d’Aro, Lloret de Mar, Figueres and the Dalí Museum can be reached in 35 minutes by car.
- We booked the hotel because their listing indicates a 24-hour front desk and an airport shuttle. However, upon our arrival, we learned that the shuttle starts running at 0600, which was useless to us because we had an early fligjt and need to be at the airport pripr to 0600. It required us to book a cab for 15euros, which eliminated any savings on the room rate.
- Easy to find & access with free car parking, very clean with a visually appealing modern interior design.
- Great location for airport and free airport transfer – use of the spa facilities- great friendly staff – room was a good size – seperate toilet and shower which is handy – music in the shower room was fun. Excellent bathroom toiletries
- The hotel was very well presented with good facilities on site. The rooms were clean and nicley decorated and overall deserving of the 4* rating of the hotel.
- Location at airport. Plus modern with nice bar and restaurant
Hotel Eden Park by Brava Hoteles
Hotel Eden Park by Brava Hoteles is located in a quiet area next to Girona Airport, 4.3 mi from Girona center, and 30 minutes’ drive from the Costa Brava. It offers an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. There is a Pitch & Putt just 1.2 mi from the hotel, while PGA Golf de Catalunya is 3.1 mi away.The air-conditioned rooms are bright and feature a flat-screen TV. They also include a mini-bar with 1 free bottle of water per stay. The bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath, and hairdryer. The toilet is separated.Hotel Eden Park by Brava Hoteles is set in pleasant gardens, and has a bar with an outdoor terrace. Regional cuisine is served in the à la carte restaurant. Meeting rooms are also available.The hotel is around 19 mi from Lloret de Mar. The Dalí Museum in Figueres is a 40-minute drive away, and Girona’s historic city center is just 6.8 mi away.
- Amazing clean beautiful , stuff very friendly and helpful.
- We only booked the place as we had an early flight from Girona Airport – but the hotel was just perfect. There is a nice garden with a swimming pool. It takes only 5 min to the airport and 30 min to Girona town.
- Really nice and quiet place with such an amazing breakfast! That was just what we needed to start our trip.
Convenient to the motorway
24 hour checkin
- Lovely hotel. Clean, bright and welcoming. Rooms were comfortable. Staff were excellent with English no problem at all. Highly recommend the restaurant, menu varied (and in English), quality and presentation of the food was excellent. For the price this hotel was great value.
Located on the doorstep to Girona-Costa Brava Airport, this comfortable hotel provides the perfect place to rest before or after your journey. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.Simple and affordable, the Vilobi is ideal for those using the region’s airport, just a 656 foot walk away. A spa and a gym are also offered.The Vilobi’s self-service restaurant opens onto a summer terrace. It is open from 07:00 to 21:00. Drinks and snacks are also available from the hotel’s vending machines.The hotel’s setting next to the airport mean that you can take advantage of the transport network which runs across Catalonia. Frequent bus services connect the airport to Girona city center, the Costa Brava and Barcelona.
- Location, close to airport. Great stay for a late night flight. It only takes a few minutes to arrive at the hotel.
- great for a night stopover for a very early flight from girona airport x
Location is amazing. Walk to airport.
Comfortable, big rooms. Good price for the convenient location.
- Very friendly stuff, nice and clean place. 5 min walk from airport
- Next to airport and car rental. Clean and simple. Very nice cooked breakfast.
Balneari Vichy Catalan
Hotel Balneari Vichy Catalan is located in the spa town of Caldes de Malavella, in a 19th-century, Neo Mudéjar-style building. It offers a range of beauty and health treatments.Each of the rooms at Hotel Balneari Vichy comes with free Wi-Fi, a TV and a safe. They have an private bathroom with a bathrobe and hairdryer. Each one has central heating and air conditioning.For a surcharge guests can relax in the Finnish sauna, hot tub and steam room and swimming pools at the hotel. Guests have free access to the fitness center and table tennis table, as well as the seasonal outdoor pool.Caldes de Malavella Train Station is just 1,000 feet from Balneari Vichy Catalan. Girona Airport is 4.3 mi away, and the PGA Golf de Cataluña Golf Resort is within 2.5 mi.
- Great ronantic value (and the bes water to drink). Great service, great Tania
- We loved the relaxing atmosphere of this grand old hotel. The outdoor pool area was fantastic, as was the breakfast room and bar/terrace area. The coffee/drinks on the terrace were nice and it was a lovely place to sit and relax. Our room was comfortable in general and the fridge was useful. It was also nice and quiet on a night. All staff we encountered were friendly and helpful. The location was great, only 5 minutes walk to the station (trains to Girona and Barcelona) and 10 minutes into the town centre. We found a couple of good restaurants (but be aware restaurant choice is a bit limited). The roman ruins in the town are amazing, definitely worth seeing. Overall Caldes de Malavella is a brilliant location for seeing this part of Spain, the coast is only 30 minutes away by car and it’s good to have the train as an option too. Also very quick to get to from Girona airport!
- The service was excelent, the rooms are comfortable and very clean. Had only breakfast included and that was good.
- The surrounds, history of the building. Food good.
- Very comfortable and clean, quiet. Good for relaxing
LAVIDA Hotel at PGA Catalunya
Set in Caldes de Malavella, LAVIDA Hotel at PGA Catalunya features a garden, terrace and free WiFi. Among the various facilities of this property are a shared lounge and a bar. The property has a restaurant.At the hotel, all rooms include a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Rooms are equipped with air conditioning and feature a balcony.A buffet breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.The accommodations offers an outdoor pool. Cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests of LAVIDA Hotel at PGA Catalunya can find nearby.Lloret de Mar is 12 mi from the hotel. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 3.1 mi from LAVIDA Hotel at PGA Catalunya.
- No need to come for the golf; come for the beds – the best in Spain we’ve experienced in five weeks. Extremely comfy. Good shower. Separate toilet. Lovely (though small) heated pool. Excellent breakfast with delicious eggs and potatoes. Superior meats. Not usual Spanish fare of pastries and fatty meats.
- If you want to escape from the noise of the city and relax in quiet and peaceful location, this hotel is the best choice. The rooms are perfects with very very comfortable beds. The food it’s also good. The terrace, the pool ..every space it’s really nice and with fine design. Nothing to complain.
- Super new hotel, rooms are really clean with an amazing shower. The pool is small, but nice. Breakfast is good and the pizza’s for dinner are also good. Its a very quiet and peaceful location, perfect to escape a weekend from the city life
- Very nice hotel with very delicious breakfast and pretty terrace.
- Brand new hotel, everything fresh. Trendy new configuration of hotel room, with amazing rain shower! Very nice surroundings.
Hotel Camiral at PGA Catalunya
One of our top picks in Caldes de Malavella – and a guest favorite.
Set next to the PGA Catalunya Golf Course, this stylish hotel offers an outdoor pool. Each spacious room includes free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen satellite TV.Rooms at Hotel Camiral are decorated in warm, natural colors and offer views of the surrounding countryside. All rooms feature air conditioning, a mini-bar and an elegant, modern bathroom.À la carte cuisine is served at Hotel Camiral’s airy restaurant. The hotel also has a piano bar and a pub. You can enjoy drinks outside on the terrace in summer.Hotel Camiral’s spa includes a sauna, hot tub and hammam, and a range of treatments can be booked. The heated pool has geothermal technology. The Spa costs 10€ per hour and per personWithin a 5-minute drive, the spa town of Caldes de Malavella is known for its natural mineral waters. Girona is 9.3 mi away and Girona Airport is 6.2 mi away. Free private parking is available at the hotel.
- huge pool area. in the middle of a golf course. breakfast was excellent, rich, distinguished.
- We loved everything about this hotel! The rooms were spacious and beautiful, the common areas were beautifully designed, food was great, and service was excellent from guest relations, concierge, wait staff and bar tender!
- there were parties 3 nights in a row, preventing us from sleeping. despite telling reception after the first night, nothing happened. drunk people shouting at 3 or 4 in the morning and even leaving their shoes and bottles in the corridor.
- The restaurant is excellent, I particularly enjoyed the quinoa salad. The wide breakfast selection is probably the most varied I’ve ever seen in a hotel. The bed was very comfortable. Friendly, helpful staff, great tennis courts and instructor.
- Everything the whole package is outstanding, the location is great with nice views of the golf corse. it has a spacious car park and security guards on the main entrance.
Hotel Balneario Prats
Located in Caldes de Malavella, Hotel Balneario Prats offers a thermal spa and an outdoor pool, heated by natural hot springs. Each room has views of the garden or courtyard.Guests at the Balneario Prats Hotel enjoy free access to the outdoor pool and sun terrace. There is a hot tub, and the hotel also offers a range of treatments, including clay wraps and beauty treatments.Balneario Prats’s rooms come with a flat-screen TV, free WiFi and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.The hotel’s modern restaurant serves characteristic Catalan cuisine. There is also a bar with an attractive garden terrace.Hotel Balneario Prats is located 6.8 mi from Girona Airport and a 15-minute drive from Girona city center. Free parking is available at the hotel, and Caldes Train Station is only 2,650 feet away.
- The outdoor patio is serene and beautiful. The all day access to mineral pool is a perfect way to unwind and relax. This is my second time here
- swimming pool is very nice though fountain did not work.
- I really liked the buffet breakfast. The large room with the spa tub was really nice. The hallways smelled really nice. Just a nice renewed “old-fashion” hot springs spa. I felt as if I were going back in time to the warmth of lounging under the “morera” trees and going out at night and swimming in the hot mineral water with the lights on in the swimming pool.
- The thermal pool is fabulous, so relaxing, and is open from 8.30 to 22.OO hrs. Bath robes are provided. Rooms are kept beautifully clean and staff are welcoming and helpful.
- Really attractive garden. Spacious room. Cute parrot in a cage!
Hotel Esteba in located in Caldes de Malavella, a 20-minute drive from Girona city center. Set in attractive gardens, this hotel features a restaurant and rooms with balconies.Rooms at the Esteba are bright and spacious. Each room has air conditioning, a TV and a private bathroom.The Esteban’s restaurant offers characteristic regional cuisine. Guests can make use of the hotel terrace.Other hotel facilities include free on-site parking and a free internet point. There is also luggage storage and a tour desk.Caldes de Malavella is famous for its thermal springs and local attractions include the town’s Roman ruins. The hotel is 16 mi from the Costa Brava and an hour’s drive from Barcelona.
- Due to the flight delay, we were late comers. Luckily the manager waited for us well after midnight. She even made us a sandwich for hungry kid.We are very thankful! we did not try the breakfast.
- This is advertised as a hotel but it is actually a hostel. It has good facilities but it is a hostel not a hotel
- La cama era comodísima y nos dieron excelentes recomendaciones de excursiones por la zona. Todos son muy amables, y nos encantó que nos recibieran con nuestro perro.
- La habitación limpia amplia y con terraza y muy cerca del balnerario y estación renfe.
- Lo mejor la relacion calidad precio, el tamaño y confort de la habitacion, y la comida y desayunos que ofrecia el restaurante. Muy bueno.
Bed&Breakfast 10 GIRONA
Bed&Breakfast 10 GIRONA is located in Girona, 0.9 mi from Pont de Pedra.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Girona Police Station is 0.6 mi from Bed&Breakfast 10 GIRONA, while Girona General Treasury of the Social Security is 0.6 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 5.6 mi from the property.
- Good value. Hilarious and helpful front desk staff
- Very good value accommodation 20 mins walk from Girona centre. Very modern, well decorated room, powerful shower, comfortable bed, nice and quiet
If you can get cheap prices, go there for a private. But it’s more for couple. Shower and toilet are totaly open, but if you know each other well it’s okay haha. really clean, all new, and quite.
The position is good if you come from the train station. I read couple of rewiew about it’s far from the center, but it’s not true. This city is too small to be far from the center
- All good. Good position. Excellent value for money. Very friendly, helpful staff
- Very good price with very nice fixtures. Very friendly stuff
One of our top picks in Girona.Situated a 10 minute walk from Girona Train and Bus Station, Melia Girona offers on-site parking and free access to its gym, sauna and hot tub. Rooms feature free Wi-Fi access and tea and coffee-making facilities.Each room at the Girona Melia has elegant, classic design. All have a minibar, safe and plasma satellite TV. Bathrooms come stocked with a hairdryer and a selection of amenities.Meliá Girona’s restaurant offers a buffet breakfast with a range of hot and cold options, as well as modern versions of typical local dishes. Gluten and lactose-free menus are available. Guests can also enjoy room service.Girona’s charming historic center, including 4 rivers, the Jewish Quarter and Arab Baths, is within a 15 minute walk. There is also a large shopping center next door. There is 24-hour front desk and staff can organize guided city tours, as well as bike rental.A frequent bus service stops 150 feet from the hotel, and private parking is available on site. Located just a 10 minute walk away, the train station takes you with Barcelona in just 35 minutes and with Paris in 4 hours.
- We had a great experience in this hotel. We were travelling with our 20 month old baby and the bed was so big that we did not need a separate bed for her. The breakfast was super great…highly recommended! The parking was a highlight of the trip. We will definitely stay here again when we visit Girona!
Superb room & bathroom
Top notch breakfast with wide selection of food, fruits, bread and cakes. Excellent coffee & tea. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff.
- The staff were amazing – my wife sprained her ankle and they were very accommodating.
Very comfortable room. Nice bathroom with bath. Free internet. Easy walk to train station.
Staff were very accommodating with letting me i to the gym early as i had an early train to catch and hadn’t realized that the gym is only open 8 am to 8 pm. Department store with grocery store right around the corner. Restaurant looked delicious, authentic, and ready priced, though i did not eat there
Arrived late. 11 o’clock at night and we were still able to have a meal and with a smile.
We were also upgraded without asking.
Top Hotels In Campllong Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Campllong Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Campllong Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Campllong Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!