10 Best Hotels To Stay In Campico de los López Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
Campico de los López Murcia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Campico de los López Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Campico de los López Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Campico de los López Murcia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Campico de los López Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Campico de los López Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Campico De Los López Murcia:
Jardines de Amaltea Hotel
Jardines de Amaltea Hotel is set in 39 ft² of gardens, with lakes, streams and waterfalls. This elegant hotel has a large outdoor pool, terrace, gym and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.Each room has a mini-bar, safe and satellite TV. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and toiletries.The hotel’s Amaltea restaurant serves traditional and international cuisine only during lunch, including a set menu on week days. There is also a snack bar, offering breakfast and dinner.The Jardines de Amaltea Hotel has a peaceful setting just outside Lorca. There is good access to the A7 motorway. Las Águilas Beach and the Sierra Espuña Mountains are within a short drive.
- Convenient to have on site parking. Very good facilities. Good location. Good value.
Extremely helpful staff
Breakfast (e.g. excellent coffee)
Extremely helpful staff.
Nice views to Lorca.
Excellent value for money.
- Room was neat and clean. Bathroom was ‘huge’ and clean. I loved this hotel. One of the best hotels I’ve ever chosen.
- This was a very pleasant surprise. Very comfortable, but also designed for a business meeting. It was a very anonymous hotel, and what I mean by that is you do not have to see anyone or even know there is anyone else near you. After travelling through the area with people in your face, it was lovely to just shut the bedroom door. The staff were very friendly and spoke English. I can’t fault it apart from the fact, it is a bit clinical.
Parador de Lorca
This charming hotel is set in the grounds of Lorca Castle on an archaeological site featuring ruins dating back to the 10th century. It features a spa, free indoor pool and views of the town.The bright rooms at Parador de Lorca feature soft lighting and elegant décor. All include free Wi-Fi, scenic views, a mini-bar, safe, plasma satellite TV and a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is served daily and the hotel’s restaurant serves traditional, regional cuisine made with local produce and served with fine wines. The hotel also has a bar and room service is available. Lorca Castle was named a Monument of Cultural Interest in 1931 and remains include 10th century Islamic buildings, a synagogue and ancient walls. Entrance tickets for the arqueological site can be purchased onsite.The Parador offers free parking and is 35 minutes’ drive from Águilas and its beaches. Murcia is 50 minutes’ drive away.
- We booked a standard room, which was at the back with not a great view, so we upgraded (40€ per night) to a junior suite, which was spectacular! Would definitely recommend it!
- The location is spectacular and the hotel is very stylish and very clean. The staff were very friendly and very attentive.
- Fabulous location – swimming pool very small and difficult to get in (don’t go without slippers or they make you buy new). The spa is wonderful. The message was very very good! Archaeological visits are a must do!
This place was an unexpected pleasure and treasure. Interesting to get to, but well worth it. The rooms are large and beautiful
Had snacks on the patio for dinner, what a spectacular view. Buffet breakfast, had a very good variety.
The castle visit was incredible. Learnt a lot of history
- The location was perfect. Impressive view on the surroundings and city.
Spa Jardines de Lorca
Spa Jardines de Lorca is a spa hotel, set a short walk from Lorca’s 18th-century old town. It offers an outdoor swimming pool, free Wi-Fi access and free parking.Rooms at the hotel are modern and stylish. They all have air conditioning and satellite TV.The hotel has a restaurant, serving local and international cuisine. There is also a sun terrace and garden.Spa Jardines de Lorca is located in Murcia, near the Sierra del Caño mountains. The Mediterranean coast is less than 31 mi away.The hotel’s spa has a thermal water circuit and a treatment area. There are waterfalls, a steam bath, an ice fountain and experience showers. There is also a gym.
- Ideal for Lorca train station. Excellent staff. Excellent room. Good bar. Good price.
Very good breakfast .
Extremely nice personal in reception and cafeteria .
Very well organized parking area.
- An excellent venue with pleasant staff. We both loved it here! Lorca is a very interesting place to visit with the casco antiguo (old town) and el castillo ( the castle) .
Everything. Excellent hotel!!
Very good breakfast, excellent food at the hotel cafeteria.
Close to Lorca town and ideal for site seeing.
The hotel has good facilities. i.e. Pool, jacuzzi, good restaurant.
Located in Puerto Lumbreras, Sercotel Riscal is connected with Murcia, Granada and Almeria by motorway A7. It features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and fitness center. Featuring a garden, the 3-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The property features a 24-hour front desk.At the hotel, the rooms include a desk. All rooms have a flat-screen TV, and some rooms have a mountain view. All rooms include a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is served each morning at the property. There is an in-house restaurant, which serves a variety of Spanish dishes and also offers vegetarian and vegan options.Sercotel Riscal offers a terrace. An array of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking.Mojácar is 30 mi from the accommodations, while Vera is 23 mi from the property. Murcia-San Javier Airport is 56 mi away.
- Easy access from the highway and next to a rest stop that includes a gas station. Easy short walk into town–100-200 meters to supermarkets, other stores and restaurants,. Sufficient guest parking at hotel entrance while I was there for 2 nights/3days-35 to 40 spaces. The hotel is a large multi-colored, checkered pattern building. If you miss seeing it you were asleep. Sercotel is a large chain of decent hotels-at least the ones I’ve stayed at. R
- It’s very easy to find and a perfect to use it as a pit stop to keep driving into Andalucía. They have a great parking and, if you want to visit Puerto Lumbreras you are at less than five minutes away.
- It has a nice location along the autovia. The room was very comfortable, pretty quiet, a nice view over the area, and seemed to have a very nice restaurant (I didn’t eat there)
- No problems, very easy to find as just off the motorway and easy to get back onto the motorway too.
- Staff very helpful and breakfast room and terrace lovely
Hotel Puerto Juan Montiel Spa & Base Nautica
Hotel Puerto Juan Montiel Spa & Base Nautica is located opposite Águila’s marina and the Mediterranean Sea. During July and August guests have free entry to the swimming pools and gym.There is direct access from the Hotel Puerto Juan Montiel Spa to 2 beaches and to Águila’s seafront promenade. Guests can enjoy special rates at the Juan Montiel Marina, which is located next to the hotel.The Puerto Juan Montiel Spa & Base Nautica has a 3.3 ft² spa center, available for a surcharge. A thermal circuit and a range of treatments are available here. These include anti-stress, infrared and chocolate therapies, as well as beauty treatments.The hotel restaurant offers buffet meals with show cooking, a pub and a cafeteria.The rooms at Hotel Puerto Juan Montiel Spa & Base Nautica feature free internet access and satellite TV. Each one comes with a safe and a private bathroom.
- We got a very spacious suite for 6 people, with three rooms and three bathrooms. The views from the eating area are really great. The hotel is located a little bit south of the center of Aguilas, but the walk from the hotel to the main square is nice.
- Fantastic location view from our room was unbelievable.
Beautiful view from room window, looking East along the beach & paseo
Nice coffee in restaurant.
Wide selection of good quality food.
Good & free adjacent parking
- The hotel is very clean, and the staff are excellent, very polite and helpful. The rooms are very comfortable, and the view from the room was amazing overlooking the marina. The food was pretty standard hotel buffet, nothing spectacular, pretty basic, but was regularly topped up.
- Great patio for outside dining/drinking and good views to beach
This comfortable hotel is conveniently located near the motorway in Totana, Murcia, a small rural town with lovely views of the landscape.Take advantage of free parking at the Olimpia Hoteles to explore the city of Murcia and the surrounding countryside.Head to the hotel’s tour desk, where you can find useful tourist suggestions. Drive down to Sierra Espuña and Carrasco y El Valle natural parks.Closer to the Olimpia, you can visit Totana’a museums and enjoy sampling the local arts and crafts shops.Back at the hotel, sample tasty tapas in the bar. You can check your email at any time, thanks to the free Wi-Fi and computer in every room.The Olimpia’s location, near the motorway and next to a service station, makes it ideal as a stopover point before carrying on your journey.As well as free parking, there is 24-hour reception, so you can come and go at any time.
- Very comfortable and quiet. Friendly staff, good food and drinks.
- Great surprise. Very clean, almost new property perfect for starting a trip to the nearby national park. My room even had a full size computer. Would highly recommend, especially for your first night after an overseas flight. Quiet.
Nice clean room with air conditioning. Good shower.
Good location just off the A7. Small but secure car park.
Excellent location RIGHT off the motorway. Free private car parking, free wi-fi. Great welcome and staff, excellent menu. Restaurant open till 11 pm.
HIGHLY recommended. Room very clean – computer in the room, free wi-fi, very comfortable bed. TV in the room too. Lift to all floors.
- Very comfortable, good restaurant and café, easy access from motorway, happy to have dog in room (at around €9 surcharge).
Hotel Playasol is 2,450 feet from Costa Cálida’s Bolnuevo Beach, 2.8 mi from Puerto de Mazarrón. It offers a seasonal outdoor pool, and rooms with private balconies and Mediterranean views.The bright, air-conditioned rooms have a TV and a private bathroom with amenities. There is a safe and a work desk.The Amapola Restaurant has a terrace overlooking the hotel gardens and offers a daily menu or à la carte. The café-bar is set next to the pool.There is a tour desk. The AP7 Motorway is easily accessible, and free parking is available near the hotel.
- Very nice location. Free parking. Wifi was working perfect and fast inside my room. The furniture is ok. Heating worked nice. The water was hot. Nice view to the sea and the pool.
- I went for two nights over Christmas. Quite easy to find, Grounds were lovely. Spacious room, staff so friendly and helpful, lovely sitting on balcony overlooking the Med. Had a very filling Christmas Dinner, again in nice surroundings.
The bed was very comfortable
Quiet location and no noise at night
- Very quiet for a stopover out of season. V spacious room.
Bed was very comfortable, room with sea view, quiet but good location, staff very friendly.
Would definitely stay again
Rooms at this boutique hotel feature a plasma-screen TV, hydromassage shower and kitchenette with microwave and tea/coffee maker. Hotel Atrium offers free Wi-Fi throughout, a roof terrace and an excellent Mediterranean restaurant.All of the rooms at Hotel Atrium include air conditioning and a reading area with coffee table and sofa or armchairs. Most also have a work desk, a balcony and sea views.Hotel Atrium’s restaurant serves innovative Mediterranean cuisine. Both the bar and restaurant are wheelchair accessible and have facilities for disabled people.The Atrium Hotel lies just 650 feet from the Mediterranean Coast, in the Mazarrón region of Murcia. There is also a nature reserve nearby.
- Room fully equipped with kitchenette, meals at cafe were really good.
- Location, adjacent café for food, spacious suite, quiet community with good access to coast
- We loved everything. Absolutely perfect for our weekend break. Friendly welcoming staff. Well appointed clean rooms and very comfortable bed. Yummy English breakfasts. We’ll definitely be back for a winter break.
Just love it, home from home.
All you want at breakfast
- Although hotel restaurant was closed the cafe next door was excellent and they even delivered to our room on our second night . Lovely staff and hotel very clean.
This attractive hotel lies on the hillside, at the foot of the impressive Cabo Cope, on the Costa Cálida. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.Guests can relax in the Hotel Mayarí’s garden area, out on the terrace with views, or in the bar. Bicycles are available to rent for free.The design of Hotel Mayarí respects the architecture of the old houses of the region. The interior combines modern and classic décor.
- The hotel is beautifully designed and decorated with balconies to enjoy amazing views of the ocean, mountains and Calabardina. The hotel owner graciously spent a few hours chatting with us on common interests and took us for a drive in his car to explore Cabo Cope on pathways that only the locals would know. Our interaction with him was one of, if not, the best experiences we had in our Spain holiday.
- Extremely friendly and accommodating hotelier for whom nothing was too much trouble made me feel welcome at this small but perfectly formed private hotel in a location with some beautiful views.
- Beautiful location overlooking the town and the water. It was off season so no crowds. Breakfast was all fresh foods.
- Amazing facility and staff were friendly. Gourmet breakfast.
- Very friendly staff and great service. The owner showed us things to do in the area and introduced us into the premises.
Hotel Totana Sur
Hotel Totana Sur is located in Totana, just off the A-7 Motorway between Almería and Alicante. It offers simple, air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Murcian food. It has a terrace with seating where you can enjoy a meal outside.The property is close to the Sierra Espuña and Carrasco Nature Reserves. Lorca is 11 mi away and Murcia is a 30-minute drive away. You can drive to San Javier Airport in around an hour.
- Исключительно удачное расположение для путешествующих на машине. Великолепная тортийя и кортадо в местном кафе. Чистота в номере. Карликовый гранат и другие цветы в мини-садике.
- Mooi kamer,goed bed,scherpe prijs,kon motor achter hotel veilig parkeren
- Lo único que falte de mebos fue un secador en el baño, pero por todo lo demás muy bien.
- einfaches Zimmer – mehr wurde für die kurze Übernachtung nicht erwartet – Lärm von Strasse kaum hörbar mit geschlossenem Fenster
- La comodidad de llegada desde la carretera principal y la rapidez y limpieza.
Top Hotels In Campico De Los López Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Campico de los López Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Campico de los López Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Campico de los López Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!