10 Best Hotels To Stay In Campbell Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Campbell Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Campbell Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Campbell Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Campbell Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Campbell Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Campbell Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Campbell Florida:
Howard Johnson Tropical Palms
One of our top picks in Kissimmee.Off Highway 192, this Kissimmee hotel features a heated outdoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi. Disney’s Magic Kingdom at the Walt Disney World Resort is 8.5 miles away.Cable TV with the HBO® movie channel and a desk is available in each room at this Kissimmee Howard Johnson Tropical Palms. Coffee-making facilities are also provided.A game room and barbecue facilities are available at Howard Johnson Tropical Palms. Theme park ticket services, laundry facilities, and a business center are on site as well.Old Town Amusement Park and Shopping is 3 miles from the Howard Johnson Kissimmee. Restaurants and miniature golf are both within walking distance of the property.
- The quietness and low key location of the hotel made it a perfect vacation.
- Clean room with one exception. . Comfortable and clean bed. Ample lighting; had table with chairs, coffee maker, clock and TV. Relatively quiet room.
- Room ok, but good score because of Ray, who helped find what grandson left behind.
- The staff were friendly. The toom was ok but we weren’t in the right room.
- Pitiful, this place should be shut down. It is falling apart. Bags full of trash on the halls, bath tub and sink are chipped. I was assigned a room and when I went there it was being renovated. Parking lot full of holes. No coffee nor restaurants.. what are u talking about? Please do not advertise this place. It is not like in pics.
One of our top picks in Kissimmee.Located in Kissimmee in the region of Florida, 1.7 miles from Kissimmee Amtrak Station, Staymore features a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Orlando International Airport, 11 miles from Staymore.
No reviews yet.
Shining Light Inn & Suites
One of our top picks in Kissimmee.Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, Shining Light Inn & Suites is located in Kissimmee in the region of Florida, just 16 miles from Orlando. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Winter Haven is 26 miles from Shining Light Inn & Suites, and Buena Vista is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Orlando International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- It is close to all amusement parks. Great location for restaurants and Disney clearance shops.The swimming pool is clean and well kept.
Was decent until I saw the unfixed problems that stirred my memory of my
previous visit. The lie I was told about my refund solidified my memory.
The broken inside lock was worse than the missing news channel.
- The staff workers they make sure that we were comfortable they were polite
- The Mexican restaurant across the street was amazing. Ask the front desk for info . If like Mexican food I highly recommend it
- The staff is exceptional. The house keeper wonderful.
Days Inn Kissimmee West
One of our top picks in Kissimmee.Located in Kissimmee, 16 miles from Orlando, Days Inn Kissimmee West features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Winter Haven is 26 miles from Days Inn Kissimmee West, and Buena Vista is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Orlando International Airport, 12 miles from Days Inn Kissimmee West.
- Nightly price, however, you get what you pay for.
- Room was clean and large. King size bed was very comfortable, Staff was very friendly.
- The room was clean and the breakfast was good. Overall, for our money, it was a perfect stay.
- The complimentary breakfast was nice, fresh waffles, breads for toast, cereal and more. Room was cumfy and cozy, but for me the mattress could of been softer. That is the only complaint you will get from me…….ok the pool water was just a little chilly lol. GREAT TIME
- The room was horrible. We are terrified that there were bed bugs. All of us itched all night long and could not sleep. We had no hot water and the water pressure was not enough to brush your teeth let alone take a shower. This dump was a total waste of money.
Baymont Inn and Suites Kissimmee
One of our top picks in Kissimmee.Situated close to many of Florida’s main attractions, including Walt Disney World, this hotel features comfortable accommodations, friendly service, in a central and convenient location.The Baymont Inn and Suites Kissimmee is only a short distance from top area activities and attractions. SeaWorld, Universal Studios and MGM Studios are minutes away. A number of shopping centers and restaurants are also located within walking distance of the hotel.Guests at the Kissimmee Baymont can start the morning with a complimentary deluxe continental breakfast, get energized for the day in the fitness center or relax by the outdoor swimming pool.
- food was good the location is perfect .when we are back we will certainly go there
- Bed was very comfy, staff was super friendly and helpful.
- The morning girl working the desk had a nice personality.
- I love the front desk staff, breakfast was great, the rooms were clean and had all of the toiletries, and towels we needed
- The hotel was clean and the staff was very friendly and helpfull
Satisfaction Orlando Kissimmee Resort
One of our top picks in Kissimmee.In Kissimmee, Florida, this hotel features an outdoor swimming pool and an on-site tennis court. Free Wi-Fi is available.A microwave and refrigerator are included in each room at the Satisfaction Orlando Resort. A flat-screen TV, work desk, and ironing facilities are also available.Guests can enjoy laundry facilities. Fax and photocopying facilities are available as well.Walt Disney World Resort is a 16-minute drive from this hotel. Guests are a 24-minute drive from both Universal Studios Orlando and SeaWorld Orlando.
- The room was refreshed daily. A very quiet, comfortable spot.
Enjoy my second stay at this hotel..the staff from the front desk and including the working staff ,i came in contact with were all friendly and willing to assist you…
Great location…plenty of restaurants within walking distance of the hotel….
Overall a great experience and will definite stay here in my next visit..
- The pool area and pool were very clean. The staff was very nice and helpful.
- Friendly staff. Ability to stay round pool after checking out.
- I like that it was quite and the rooms cleaned everyday
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Maingate Central
One of our top picks in Kissimmee.This Kissimmee, Florida motel offers free shuttle service to nearby Walt Disney World and an outdoor pool only minutes from attractions such as SeaWorld and Universal Studios.Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Maingate Central features microwaves, refrigerators and coffeemakers in every guestroom. Free Wi-Fi is available and guests can use the in-room computers for a daily fee.After a restful night of sleep, guests can begin the day with a free continental breakfast.With an ideal location just off Highway 192, the Maingate Central Econo Lodge is a short distance from a variety of shopping and dining options. Guests can play a game of golf at the nearby Remington Golf Course or do some fishing on Lake Toho, which is also close by.
- I thought all was good. A large room comfortable bed and good people working there
Very conveniently located next to a strip mall to purchase food and other items.
There were 6 pillows on the bed, all very comfortable.
Price was very reasonable.
- Breakfast was mini donuts and toast with a 4 once cup of coffee.
- I always stay at this property when I’m in the area. It’s clean and inexpensive. I don’t pay for a 5 star resort and don’t expect one but the bed is comfortable, the sheets and towels are clean, the TV works and I can have a cup of coffee in the morning.
- Waffle station in the morning was nice, with mango juice. Room was ok, good mini fridge. TV was kind of small and quiet, but in good working order. Beds were average.
Sun State Inn & Suites
Located in Kissimmee, 16 miles from Orlando, Sun State Inn & Suites features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.The rooms come with a TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Winter Haven is 26 miles from Sun State Inn & Suites, and Buena Vista is 5 miles from the property. Orlando International Airport is 12 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Knights Inn Kissimmee West
In Kissimmee, Florida, this motel features an outdoor swimming pool and free on-site parking. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property.A refrigerator is available in each room at the Knights Inn Kissimmee West. A cable TV, telephone and work desk are included.A daily maid service is provided to guests at Knights Inn Kissimmee West. Laundry facilities, as well as fax and photocopying facilities, are available.Walt Disney World Resort is just a 10-minute drive from this motel. Guests at the property are 13 miles from Universal Studios Orlando and SeaWorld Orlando. Shopping at Lake Buena Vista Factory Outlets is 3 miles away.
- The friendliness of the staff and the clean and nicely kept room.The outside of the hotel was very well kept and beautiful.
- The staff is very personable and set a tone of quietly accomadations during your stay.
- The staff was friendly and did what they were expected to do.
- Staff/family is very nice. Rooms are clean amd A/C is cold
- The staff was helpful and friendly . The rooms were clean. Would stau here again
Seasons Florida Resort
One of our top picks in Kissimmee.This Kissimmee Seasons Florida Resort hotel is a 10-minute drive from the Walt Disney World Resort. Guests can enjoy a large outdoor pool, an on-site dinner show, and watersports in Lake Cecile 1,600 feet away.Free Wi-Fi access is available. Each room here includes flat-screen TV with premium movie channels. Extras include a desk and a private bathroom.At Seasons Florida Resort the reception is available 24 hours a day. Other facilities available at the property include laundry facilities and free parking.Capone’s Dinner and Show is a 1920s-themed, all-you-can-eat buffet of American cuisine, which include a meat carving station and dessert selection. The Four Deuces Lounge has a full bar.The hotel is 2 miles from 192 Outlet and 14 miles from the Universal Orlando Resort. Orlando International Airport is 12 miles away.
- Location maybe, although everything seems to be short distance in Orlando once you hire a car.
Overall it was a good option for our needs, but we were expecting more. The room was ok, but not looking as great as the pictures, beds were comfortable though. The swimming pool is right by the parking lot and again, the picture makes it look better than it is, but it was a decent pool.
Staff is great, all were very kind and helped us with all our needs.
- Cleanliness, peaceful, friendly staff! The best place for the best price! Will stay again!
- The breakfast was poor compared to all the other motels we were at the last three weeks.t
- Comfortable rooms. Convenience to dinner theater. Close enough to Disney.
Top Hotels In Campbell Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Campbell Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Campbell Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Campbell Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!