10 Best Hotels To Stay In Camp Springs Maryland – Top Hotel Reviews
Camp Springs Maryland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Camp Springs Maryland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Camp Springs Maryland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Camp Springs Maryland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Camp Springs Maryland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Camp Springs Maryland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Camp Springs Maryland:
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Camp Springs (Andrews Air Force Base), MD
One of our best sellers in Camp Springs! Just 10.7 miles from Washington, D.C., this Camp Springs hotel features free WiFi.A coffee/tea maker, cable TV and a work desk are provided in all rooms at the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson.This Country Inn & Suites offers an on-site fitness room and a 24-hour business center. A lending library is available, and laundry facilities are on site.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast every morning and a free shuttle service to places within 5 miles of the property.This hotel is within 18 miles of many Washington, D.C. attractions, including Arlington National Cemetery, the Washington Monument, the White House and the National Zoological Park.
- Bed n pillows very comfortable , location to metro was 10 min walk perfect to go to D.C.
- The building was nice and mordern, definitely no issues with the cleaning staff or amentities once I was adjusted to the right room.
- Beds were very comfortable and room was kept clean by housekeeping, which was very accommodating. This was a sad trip because we were there for my brothers funeral. The hotel was very pleasant.
- Wasn’t sure what to expect for the price but room was clean and spacious. Includes breakfast and they had eggs, bacon, waffles, oatmeal, etc. Staff was pleasant. Complimentary cookie when checked in. For the price, the room was a great value. Have paid more for less.
- Everything was great except there was NO pots and pans etc. to cook with in the room.
Days Inn Camp Springs
Andrews Air Force Base is steps from this Camp Springs, Maryland hotel. The hotel serves a daily continental breakfast. Guest rooms at the hotel include free Wi-Fi.The MCI Center, an entertainment venue, is a short drive from the Days Inn Camp Springs. The Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport and the University of Maryland are also within driving distance of the hotel.At the Days Inn Camp Springs, every room has a coffee maker and a hairdryer. The rooms also feature cable TV.A seasonal outdoor pool is available at the Camp Springs Days Inn. The hotel also provides an on-site meeting room.
- That we could park directly in front of the room. However, the parking lot which was nearly desolate when we left out for dinner was completely packed when we returned.
- Half of everything in the room literally was broken At night we had at least 2 visits from the cops in the parking lot. Full all lights flashing. 2-3 cars, possibly chasing out pro’s? Only happened 1 nite of 7. !st shower was a trickle, moved me to better, smaller room
- Good Room for the price! Nice and Quiet location! Friendly Staff!
- It was late there were no complications and I was able to rest…
- Nothing the frnot desk staff was vety tude and very unprofessional. I wpuld not recommend this Days Inn to anyone.
Hampton Inn and Suites Camp Springs
Located in Camp Springs, 9 miles from Washington, DC, Hampton Inn and Suites Camp Springs features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.National Harbor is 6 miles from Hampton Inn and Suites Camp Springs, and Chantilly is 28 miles away. Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- I love everything about the hotel the locations was great very clean as well as great customer service
- The staff were extremely professional and friendly during my stay.
- The room was comfortable and clean… great room! The facilities within the hotel and the parking lot were very nice.
- Breakfast was okay, bed was comfortable, tv and internet was perfect,
- Breakfast is great and everyone is great..Love the service and wonderful team
Super 8 Camp Springs
This hotel is located in Camp Springs, Maryland and is one mile from Interstate 495 and Interstate 95. The property features free parking and provides free Wi-Fi in every room.Super 8 Camp Springs rooms include a hairdryer. The rooms are equipped with cable TV.Camp Springs Super 8 features a continental breakfast. The hotel offers a seasonal outdoor pool and gym.The Super 8 is adjacent to Andrews Air Force Base. The hotel is 12 miles from Washington D.C. The Allentown Way Shopping Center is within a 5-minute drive of the hotel.
- Clean room concerning it was a smoking room. No burn marks, room up kept.
- The bed was very comfortable and the tv worked other than that,everything else was in poor condition, from the aesthetics to the cleanlyness. Poor facility for the price.
- Price and access to buss and metro made it an economical way to visit DC.
- Nothing really first time this didn’t work so had to get moved to a new room, second time toilet didn’t work so had to move again, then as I was laying down a cockroach crawl on me.
- Customer service was terrible. My husband and I were paid for room with almost all of the light were not working no refrigerator or microwave and we reserved our room online in advance. Also we were not given another room when there were 4 rooms available just our money back and was treated with rudeness. We traveled from Washington dc and had to be inconvenience to find another hotel.
Holiday Inn Express Washington DC East- Andrews AFB
This hotel is conveniently located less than 2 miles from Andrews Air Force Base, home of Air Force One, in Camp Springs, Maryland. The attractions of Washington, D.C., are also only minutes away.Holiday Inn Express offers complimentary on-site parking. After a day of sightseeing or work, go for a swim in the pool or work out in the fitness center.Enjoy wired and wireless internet access as well as a business center. The Branch Avenue Metro station is within walking distance making all the areas attractions easy to reach from the Holiday Inn.
- Convenient, and great for a one or two night business stay, especially if you don’t want to stay in DC proper
- The breakfast is ok but appreciative of the fact you offer breakfast. I would prefer better eggs…
- excellent service, friendly staff….look forward to staying there again
- Big choice for included breakfast. Breakfast staff quite attentive. Staying just one night for football game. Had three vehicles; all allowed to park at hotel. Hotel room clean with comfortable beds and included a refrigerator and a microwave.
- The location was amazing! The front desk staff was great!
Motel 6 Camp Springs
Motel 6 Camp Springs is located in Camp Springs, just 10 miles from Washington, DC.Each room comes with a TV. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.National Harbor is 6 miles from Motel 6 Camp Springs, and Chantilly is 29 miles away. Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- The location of the hotel was great. Plenty of parking and not crowded or full of people hanging out side. Close to DC about 7 miles. They have a great restaurant in walking distance and several shopping centers on both sides within a mile or so driving. I paid $160 for two nights
- Nothing at all. Our sheets and comforter was dirty and had cigerette holes in it. The toilet paper holder had poop on it. The room was so dirty
- The staff was great and the air condition work well.
- The bed was a good size and it was clean. The pillows were clean and comfortable. The room didn’t smell. The first 3 days it was peacefully quiet as i wanted a room that was out of the way of traffic. I requested it because i needed to sleep. This tranquility was ruined by being placed next to an arguing, loud mouthed, ghetto couple who were having baby mama drama and loud threats and altercations from 1 am to 3 am in the morning.
- It was good lighting in the room…All bulbs were active…It was neat, had plenty of scrapes and smears everywhere..But it was neat, just not clean…
Quality Inn Andrews Air Force Base
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn Andrews Air Force Base offers accommodations in Camp Springs.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Washington, DC is 10 miles from Quality Inn Andrews Air Force Base, and National Harbor is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, 9 miles from Quality Inn Andrews Air Force Base.
- My worst trip I ever had through booking.com and may be my last!
- The breakfast was okay, although they had people there that didn’t seem to be staying at the hotel
- Eggs, clearly powdered. Waffles, fantastic, other choices GREAT.
- The front staff were very friendly. The place appeared to be clean, cleaner than some others I have visited. Nice breakfast area.
- THERE WETE NO EGGS FROM 830-910AM AND THE FRONT DESK GIRL SAID THERE STILL WASN’T EGGS AT 915
Rodeway Inn Camp Springs
Rodeway Inn Camp Springs is located in Morningside, 10 miles from Washington, DC and 7 miles from National Harbor.All rooms include a TV.Chantilly is 30 miles from Rodeway Inn Camp Springs, and Annapolis is 24 miles from the property. Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport is 9 miles away.
- The blankets in the smoking room had cigarette burns on them.. Little tacky too me
- room has safe, microwave and frig., that was a plus. plenty of green grass and trees for my pet. overall quiet, cozy and quick and easy check-in.
- Near all facilities I need to visit and close to husband’s apartments (in air force at Joint Chiefs Andrews).
- The lady at the front desk was very polite and considerate.
- Need toilet stool back farther, clean more(linens soiled, not enough pillows, air condition loud, and trash piled at front door where you inter). Robbie of the staff very much need kudos. Bridgett not on duty (she is my favorite).
Econo Lodge Andrews AFB
Located in Clinton, 11 miles from Washington, DC, Econo Lodge Andrews AFB features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.The rooms are equipped with a TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.National Harbor is 7 miles from Econo Lodge Andrews AFB, and Chantilly is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, 9 miles from Econo Lodge Andrews AFB.
- it was a nice clean and quiet place to stay. The staff was friendly.
- Easy check in and parking for my truck and trailer
- there was no eggs bacon ect… only hot food was waffles didn’t like that.
- There was nothing to like very rude staff,blankets not changed,breakfast was not fresh.
- Staff was super friendly, very acommedating, the breakfast layout was good.
Comfort Inn Washington DC Joint Andrews AFB
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Located in Clinton, 11 miles from Washington, DC, Comfort Inn Washington DC Joint Andrews AFB features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.National Harbor is 7 miles from Comfort Inn Clinton Joint Andrews, and Chantilly is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Overall vet clean, quiet, receptionist was very pleasant & helpful
- Bk hot , all items avail , server keeping items available and tables clean! Room clean plenty towels, bed firm ! Good job!!
- The staff was very polite and the room was great…. Will book again!!
- I love the cleanliness of the room and bathroom, and friendliness of staff. Also, the breakfast was delicious.
- The bed was comfortable. The staff went out of their way to make sure my stay was pleasant, they even helped with the laundry 😉
Top Hotels In Camp Springs Maryland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Camp Springs Maryland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Camp Springs Maryland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Camp Springs Maryland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!