10 Best Hotels To Stay In Camp Maluhia Maui – Top Hotel Reviews
Camp Maluhia Maui is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Camp Maluhia Maui. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Camp Maluhia Maui. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Camp Maluhia Maui. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Camp Maluhia Maui right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Camp Maluhia Maui with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Camp Maluhia Maui:
Maui Seaside Hotel
This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. Located in Kahului, 6 miles from Paia, Maui Seaside Hotel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lahaina is 14 miles from Maui Seaside Hotel, and Kula is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Kahului Airport, 2.5 miles from Maui Seaside Hotel.
- Place was clean location was great near to food and shopping malls
Bed was good, location and parking fine.
It was quiet. Breakfast service was fast.
Attached but independent restaurant excellent
- It was a long day so it was nice to be at the hotel in about 15 minutes after getting the rental car. Checking into the hotel was seamless. Front desk ladies were very friendly as was everyone else at the property. Our room was very clean. The pool area was nice. It’s a Hawaiian owned, low key property. No complaints!
- Very accommodating staff and cleanliness of the facility.
Maui Beach Hotel
Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Maui Beach Hotel is located in Kahului. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.Paia is 7 miles from Maui Beach Hotel, and Lahaina is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Kahului Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- Clean and comfortable room. Close to airport which made it convenient for a late arriving flight
- The cleaning staff and shuttle driver were very nice.
- Not much. It was close to the airport which was helpful as we arrived in Maui after 11 pm.
We arrived to a terrible room with an air conditioner that sounded like a freight train.
Couldn’t open the window with a six lane road out are window and a long loud hallway on the other side.
However, the place was clean and the next day we saw the other side of the hotel that was beautiful. The breakfast was very good
I suggest you do NOT get the standard room.
- THE WAS LIKE A PUFF OF WIND AND WAS JUST THE RIGHT FIRM
Courtyard by Marriott Maui Kahului Airport
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott Maui Kahului Airport offers accommodations in Kahului, just 5 miles from Paia. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Lahaina is 15 miles from Courtyard OGG Airport, HI, and Kula is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Kahului Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- Overall great experience. Convenient to the airport, yet not unduly noisy from aircraft traffic. Great hotel shuttle service to/from airport, but also to/from area restaurants. Clean room and facilities. Definitely worth considering whenever quick airport access is important.
- Excellent staff. Their goal was to make your experience wonderful before and during your Stay. Greatly appreciated the kindness and willingness to help in any way.
- View in the room and the lobby has microwave; vending machines and laundry room.
- We had supper at the bistro and the food was good and service was efficient.
- Very conveniently located airport hotel with good shuttle service. Friendly staff and comfortable room.
The Mauian Hotel
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Lahaina in the region of Maui, 8 miles from Maui Myth and Magic Theater, The Mauian Hotel features a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the sea, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Kahului Airport, 17 miles from The Mauian Hotel.
Kapalua is a great choice for travelers interested in sandy beaches, nature and whale watching.
- The bed was very comfortable. The beautiful beach just steps away. Room was comfortable with kitchette. No TV but we didn’t mind at all!
- Bed was super comfortable, room was clean, fellow hotel patrons were delightful, it was quiet, and the free breakfast was an awesome bonus.
- Friendly, laid-back attitude, a few snooty Canadians. Really nlce blood moon eclipse for my birthday !
- Good location. Nice beach. Peaceful . Rooms are modern. Pool area is very nice along with the lanai. Very tropical. Staff is nice.
- The Mauian Hotel is a under-the-radar hotel on the Napili beach. The room was great, and the facilities were awesome. The small number of room in the hotel give a welcoming, homely feeling to the guests. We got to know our neighbors during breakfast and at the beach. This is a perfect place to wind down on the beach for couples or families.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Kahana Sunset is located in Lahaina in the region of Maui, just 7 miles from Maui Myth and Magic Theater.Every room is fitted with a TV with cable channels and DVD player. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.The nearest airport is Kahului Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Beautiful view, spacious condos, not over crowded, great private beach, noce people around.
- Liked the beach & pool access & the provided snorkel gear & boogie boards.
- Location is perfect! Private beach and pool, very good sunset view
- This place is not handicap accessible. The staff didn’t do there best to accommodate me. They change the unit I was confirmed to stay in and didn’t make me aware of it. I was very disappointed with my stay here. My mother had a health challenge from walking up and down the stairs so much. The only thing I like was the half view of the ocean.
- The grounds were very well kept the balconies were good for viewing. We felt safe the whole time.
Suites at Hono Koa Vacation Club
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, Suites at Hono Koa Vacation Club offers sea views, a barbecue, a 24-hour front desk, and free WiFi is available.All guest rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a coffee machine, a bath, free toiletries and a desk. Each room is fitted with air conditioning, and certain rooms are fitted with a balcony. At the hotel rooms are equipped with a seating area.A business centre is at guests’ disposal at Suites at Hono Koa Vacation Club.
No reviews yet.
Lahaina Ocean’s Edge
This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. This oceanfront Hawaiian hotel is 10-minute walk from Puunoa Beach. Spacious apartments offer garden or ocean views and each is uniquely decorated in a tropical style. Guests can enjoy views of Lanai and Molokai.Every suite at the Ocean’s Edge has a full kitchen with dining area. Parking is complimentary and free WiFi is provided. Each suite features a full kitchen, linens, and bath amenities.Kaanapali Golf Course Tournament North is 2.2 miles from the Lahaina Ocean’s Edge. Kapalua-West Maui Airport is 5.5 miles away. The Lahaina Yacht Harbor is 1.6 miles away.
We stayed in room 7, the room was private, the view from the room was of the sea. The sound of the waves serenaded you to sleep.
The location was excellent, close enough to the main action that you could walk, but far enough away that the noise did not bother you.
That there was a washer and drier available on site and free washing powder was provided.
Quick resolution to the toilet that was not working.
- The location. The size and layout. It was very clean. Also, loved listening to the sound of the ocean at night. The view from the patio was very nice.
- Very good location to downtown Lahaina can you hear the waves
- All of it thanks for the stay Laura and team it was great!
- Location, location, location! The property is riht on the water with lovely lanais on most rooms and pleasant outdoor sitting right at the oceans edge. Staff very attentive and helpful.
- We stayed in room 7, the room was private, the view from the room was of the sea. The sound of the waves serenaded you to sleep.
One of our top picks in Lahaina.Located in Lahaina, 0.7 miles from Maui Myth and Magic Theater, Lahaina Shores features an outdoor pool and hot tub.Every room is equipped with a TV with satellite channels. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Kahului Airport is 16 miles away.
- We loved our stay at Lahaina Shores! We loved the location, the staff was great and the facilities were exactly as I expected. Our view off our deck was amazing! We enjoyed a smaller resort that was not in the busiest tourist area but also loved being able to walk to restaurants and shops in downtown Lahaina. Would definitely recommend!
- Location was great at the south end of Front St where all the restaurants, shops and bars are; we walked almost everywhere. Parking is included with your stay! Weather was perfect the whole time, not too windy (like Kihei).
- I stayed at Lahaina Shores 20years ago for my honeymoon, went back with my kids and hubby for our anniversary and absolutely loved the place. It was as i remembered it except with all new modern upgrades. hope to visit it again.
- Great location just along from Lahaina centre. Comfortable and clean room with great kitchen facilities. Also enjoyed the pool area.
- Lahaina Shores met our needs perfectly. We were 4 couples (and a baby), and we each had our own kitchenette studio with a balcony (ours faced the mountains, which were beautiful). The property does not have a restaurant, but you are walking distance to the center of Lahaina, with all its offerings. The beach is small, but there’s a spacious lawn with lounge chairs and a small pool. It was a great, beautiful, well-kept, quiet base for a wonderful Maui vacation.
Best Western Pioneer Inn
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Best Western Pioneer Inn offers accommodations in Lahaina. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, business center and a shops at the property.Kahului Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- The location is great – love the porch chairs on the balconies. It’s a bit noisy, we kinda like the hustle and bustle of the city. The hotel is well restored and the service was great
- Centrally located and easy to walk just about anywhere.
- Great location, friendly staff and good breakfast.
- Old colonial building which has been a hotel for 100 years. Comfortable room. RIght on the harbour and in the middle of town, so walking distance to everywhere you want to go!
- The historical value, the location and the unpretentiousness environment were the plus!
The Plantation Inn – Free Breakfast
Steps from the shops and restaurants of Front Street and the waterfront, this inn in Lahaina, Hawaii offers a free hot breakfast every morning and an on-site restaurant.The Plantation Inn features an outdoor pool and hot tub, which are surrounded by Hawaiian ferns. Guests will also enjoy free on-site parking and free wireless internet access in all guest rooms at this completely non-smoking property.Gerard’s restaurant at the Plantation Inn serves fresh regional cuisine with French influences every evening for dinner. Guests will also appreciate easy access to a variety of restaurants within walking distance of the inn.
Room size was great – very rustic as described.
Room view overlooked the pool which was beautiful at night – a few rows back from water so not direct view of the ocean
Very central – walking distance to everything in town
Staff was friendly, kind and helpful
Got your own pot of coffee at breakfast
- The bed was hard and uncomfortable. The breakfast and breakfast menu was below average.
Key West style of property. Not as old as it looks but extremely well done.
Popular award winning restaurant on site.
- Great full breakfast with several options from granola to poached eggs.
The breakfast was great, and the coffee was the best I have ever had in my 71 years.
I loved the old style of the place the people were great.
I will stay there again!
- Room size was great – very rustic as described.
Top Hotels In Camp Maluhia Maui Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Camp Maluhia Maui to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Camp Maluhia Maui but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Camp Maluhia Maui. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!