10 Best Hotels To Stay In Camp Forest Lake New Hampshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Camp Forest Lake New Hampshire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Camp Forest Lake New Hampshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Camp Forest Lake New Hampshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Camp Forest Lake New Hampshire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Camp Forest Lake New Hampshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Camp Forest Lake New Hampshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Camp Forest Lake New Hampshire:
Best Western Plus Keene Hotel
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Best Western Plus Keene Hotel is located in Keene. The hotel has a fitness center and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Worcester Regional Airport, 50 miles from Best Western Plus Keene Hotel.
- Excellent choices for breakfast. Really liked that there were several high-protein selections, and the peppers & onions made a great addition to my omelette.
- did not eat eggs funny how all hotels assume all people like cheese in there eggs
- Clean room! Even the hallway smelled fresh and clean! Hot shower lots of space surprised to see a couch. Loved the warmer cookies at check in
- The beds were comfy, the water in the shower was hot.
- Everything was great except for what I’ve written in what i didn’t like.
Days Inn Keene
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Days Inn Keene offers accommodations in Keene.Each room has a private bathroom. A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Worcester Regional Airport is 50 miles away.
- Finding the lovely ancient dog still a resident! Being able to not be disturbed while starting out the day dealing with business matters using the wifi
- Great quality for a low price! Compared with other hotels even the Marriott and this was far better!
- clean and affordable. Very good coffee and morning breakfast.
- Loved the variety of breakfast offerings and the opportunity to use the lobby for games without being told to leave
- had a good variety of breakfast items, waffles were very good
Holiday Inn Express Keene
Holiday Inn Express Keene offers accommodations in Keene.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.The nearest airport is Worcester Regional Airport, 50 miles from the property.
Indoor pool was nice and warm for a winter evening swim. Continental breakfast choices were plenty.
There were dozens of tiny ants on the bathroom floor of the initial room we were given. Went to the front desk to tell them about it; they offered us another room.
- The staff is amazing! So helpful and friendly. That, I would say, is the best part! Everything else is pretty darn good as well. For a economy type of hotel in Keene…you can’t beat it. I have stayed there over 10 times while 2 kids were in College.
- Bed pretty uncomfortable. Had to call the front desk to complain about a barking dog in a close room. No hot water in the morning, called the front desk, they said they were working on it..didnt have time to wait. Had to leave without showering.
Our room was a good size, with a double bed with comfy pillows. Room was cleaned daily (except Tuesdays?) and another day when we requested it not to be.
Loved, loved, loved the shower – it was so powerful! Basic toiletries there if you need it.
There was a good choice of things to eat for breakfast.
There are some shops and a few restaurants locally – all within walking distance, but in Town there are loads.
Front of house staff were very friendly and helpful; and domestic staff were also friendly – if you initiated conversation first.
There’s free coffee on the go all day but also tea/coffee making facilities in the room.
Also available was a swimming pool and gym.
- loved the morning breakfast. staff was pleasant and accommodating. we were located a few doors down from the pool but were happy to “hear” that the pool curfew was enforced…noise stopped at the noted time.
- Indoor pool was nice and warm for a winter evening swim. Continental breakfast choices were plenty.
Latchis Hotel and Theatre
Latchis Hotel and Theatre offers accommodations in Brattleboro. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or city. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find an ATM at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. The nearest airport is Worcester Regional Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- Convenient location. Art deco style. Theater right on the property.
- This is the second time I have stayed here and I would stay again. I love the decor, the location is great (right in the middle of downtown Brattleboro) and the service is always excellent. It was very cold outside and I loved that the room we stayed in was toasty warm, no need to adjust thermostats!
- The hotel was built in the late 1930’s and so it has older plumbing that made a few groans, but it all worked fine. Our bed was comfortable, our breakfast was continental but nice, the employees were friendly and eager to share the history of the building, which included the attached theater. We literally went down one floor and walked about 40′ to the theater where we enjoyed Victoria and Abdul in comfortable seats. We would definitely go there again. The location is perfect for exploring the shops in downtown Brattleboro.
- The décor was original and the hotel was centrally located
- We were grateful to find a room at the peak of leaf season on short notice
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Keene Downtown
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Keene Downtown offers accommodations in Keene. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Worcester Regional Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- Very attractive rooms and decor. Small hotel feeling. Located in historical downtown Keene.
- Overall, everything was very good. Real eggs would be nice…but plenty of breakfast choices available.
- Upon entering the gentleman at the desk was welcoming and helpful. He directed me to the parking structure which was helpful and also the signs if my mind wasn’t well enough to remember.
- Location was great. Customer service was excellent! I had a corner room that was clean and quiet!
- Super location. You can walk to everything and their in house restaurant was terrific.
Courtyard Keene Downtown
Set in a typical red-brick building, Courtyard Downtown offers contemporary accommodation in central Keene, 1.2 miles from Route 101. It features an indoor pool and a well-equipped gym.Bright rooms at Courtyard Keene Downtown come with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room also includes a spacious seating area with couch and a wooden work desk.Guests can enjoy the central location and discover the many local eateries that surround the property along Main Street.Popular nearby attractions include Mount Monadnock, 20 miles away and Arnone’s Family Fun Center, 3.2 miles away. Free parking is available on site.
- The bed was very cozy, the decor was relaxing and comfortable and the open shower was awesome!
- Hotel is very clean and staff is very accomodating.
lovely friendly people
convenient computer access
- The shower was huge for a hotel. There were a lot of restaurants to choose from in walking distance. Felt very clean. Easy check in and out
- Clean , friendly staff , showerheads in showers were at a normal height and not in ur face
Chesterfield Inn offers pet-friendly accommodations in West Chesterfield. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is concierge services at the property.Worcester Regional Airport is 55 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Riverside Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Riverside Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member offers accommodations in West Chesterfield.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room.The nearest airport is Worcester Regional Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- The views were wonderful and the hotel was so quite. There is a small store in front of the hotel for quick grabs. This place was picturesque!
- The room was beautiful and so clean! The bed was incredibly comfortable and the view from the balcony was breathtaking.
- Our room was HUGE! And it was beautiful. Looked out window at beautiful tree lined Connecticut River. Bright and sunny upon arrival and foggy in am. Hard wood floors. Handsome furnishings. Comfy big King bed. An enormous bathroom with room for all toiletries. Large flat screen. Small fridge. Keurig coffee. Desk staff very welcoming with info on hikes as dining. Nice continental breakfast in pleasant space. Am sure in summer months access to river/water activities are available. Lovely sloping lawn to rivers edge. A very enjoyable property.
- Fabulous situation on the river 5 minutes from Brattleboro. Rooms spacious and tastefully fürnished! Generous continental breakfast included! Would definitely return
- Sublime views right on the Connecticut River, large upscale room.
The Inn at Crumpin-Fox
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, The Inn at Crumpin-Fox offers accommodations in Bernardston. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Adams is 30 miles from The Inn at Crumpin-Fox, and Northampton is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Worcester Regional Airport, 44 miles from the property.
It was advertised as having breakfast but when we went in to have it, we were told they did not
serve breakfast. If we had been told that at booking, we wouldn’t have stayed.
- It’s a great inn , very well kept & extremely clean. The furnishings & some of the fixtures are a bit dated.
- Staff at Check in and check out friendly and courteous. Offered places close that they prefer and recommend to eat
–Room was spacious and clean
- Pleasant , clean , convenient and quiet. Managers are the high point, charming, helpful , accommodating.
- It was advertised as having breakfast but when we went in to have it, we were told they did not
Quality Inn Brattleboro
One of our top picks in Brattleboro.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn Brattleboro offers accommodations in Brattleboro.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Worcester Regional Airport is 55 miles from the property.
- The price was good, the staff very friendly, location worked well for us, and the beds were comfortable.
- Staff was immediately responsive late at night and early in the morning. Free breakfast was served. Overall feel was way better than I’d expected based on the price.
- Breakfast was good and the front desk staff was friendly.
- Friendly staff the room was very clean and spacious
- Changed rooms twice. The bathrooms were disgusting and old. Toilet did not flush in one and the chairs had cigarette burs and holes in one. The owner should do better in keeping up this property. It is the only one in the area that is pet friendly. I would have paid more and stayed longer if it was clean. I left the same day.
Top Hotels In Camp Forest Lake New Hampshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Camp Forest Lake New Hampshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Camp Forest Lake New Hampshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Camp Forest Lake New Hampshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!