10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cameron Park California – Top Hotel Reviews
Cameron Park California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cameron Park California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cameron Park California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cameron Park California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cameron Park California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cameron Park California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cameron Park California:
Quality Inn & Suites Cameron Park
Showcasing a spa center and fitness center, Quality Inn & Suites Cameron Park is located in Cameron Park. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV.Sacramento is 29 miles from Quality Inn & Suites Cameron Park, and Laguna is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Sacramento Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Comfortable enough bed, great location, extra fluffy pillows, and lots of channels on cable to watch. Breakfast was great, waffles, eggs, sausage, muffins, toast, fruit , cereal etc. Cute pool area with spa as well. Kids had some room to run around the property and play outside.
- Crisp Clean bed linen. Sink and coffee area very clean. Nice outside doggie area.
- This was the worst experience I’ve ever experienced…filthy, horrible property & room conditions, some type of ongoing expired battery noise in a smoke detector, curtains that did not shade out the light & some type of extremely bright neon light on the wall mounted hair dryer that could not be turned off or removed…filthy, unfinished paint around window in bathroom. Horrendous experience.
- Loved in-room amenities and REAL coffee cups and glasses.
- The staff was very friendly & accomadating …
Best Western Plus Placerville Inn
Offering shuttle service to Red Hawk Casino, 4.6 miles away, this Placerville hotel features an outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi is available and guest rooms include cable TV.A microwave, a refrigerator and tea and coffee-making facilities are provided in the spacious rooms at Best Western Placerville Inn. HBO movie channels and video games are available.A well equipped gym is featured at the hotel. Guests can also use the business center with fax and photocopying services.Placerville Speedway is 1.4 miles from this Best Western inn. The hotel is off Highway 50 and shopping at Prospector’s Plaza is a 3 minute drive away.
- There to celebrate aunt’s 92nd birthday and the location was perfect. The room was spacious, beds were comfortable, room was clean, desk clerks were awesome and informative about the area and places. Continental breakfast was tasty with a nice variety. Happy hour and shuttle service to Red Hawk Casino were a plus. Definitely stay again!
- Nice landscaping, clean and well staffed and maintained, great hot tub. Breakfast very nicely presented.
- Spacious comfortable room. Pretty good breakfast.
- The room was very large for a hotel room. The bed was large and comfortable. Nice breakfast.
- The location put us close to Placerville and also to shopping and a very nice Mexican Restaurant.
Hampton Inn & Suites Folsom
Just 6 miles from downtown Folsom, this hotel offers modern rooms with a refrigerator and free Wi-Fi. The hotel features an indoor pool and serves a daily breakfast buffet.Hampton Inn and Suites Folsom provides comfortable, air-conditioned rooms furnished with a microwave and flat-screen TV. Each room has a work desk, lap desk and coffee maker.Guests of the Folsom Hampton Inn can work out in the gym or relax in the indoor pool and hot tub. The business center provides fax and photocopy services.Free shuttle services are available to area attractions including Empire Ranch Golf Course, Red Hawk Casino and the Foothill Wineries, all within 15 miles of the Hampton Inn.
- The room is amazing with so many amenities and comforts.
- Room was well lite very comfortable. Bed was awesome.
- It is a good facility that I will book again as long as it does not get more expensive.
- I prefer the scrambled eggs to the omelette, but it was still good. The bed was great, spacious room.
- Liked the cheese omelet one day and the cheese & ham scrambled eggs on another.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites El Dorado Hills
This El Dorado Hills hotel serves a daily hot breakfast and provides rooms with free Wi-Fi. Guests can relax in the outdoor pool or work out in the fitness center. Folsom Lake is a 7 miles drive away.A cable satellite TV with pay-per-view channels is featured in each guest room at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites El Dorado Hills. For convenience, a microwave, a mini-refrigerator and a work desk are provided in each room.A 24-hour front desk greets guests at the El Dorado Hills Holiday Inn. A business center with fax and photocopying services is available. A guest laundromat is provided on site.Redhawk Casino is 10.5 miles from this hotel. E&J Gallo Winery is a 4 miles drive away.
- Where can we get the desk lamp? That was so great!
- The room was airy, clean and comfortable, all I wanted and expected.
- Clean facility, modern. I enjoyed the spacious room with a fridge, Keurig, and a microwave!!
- The hotel is located in a nice shopping center with several restaurants, bars, coffee shops and things to do.
- The rooms were big and beds comfy. Breakfast was amazing!!! We will stay here again and recommend it ?
National 9 Inn – Placerville
In the Sierra Nevada region of California right off of Highway 50, this hotel is 1 miles from downtown Placerville. The motel provides free parking and rooms with free Wi-Fi.National 9 Inn – Placerville rooms include a microwave and refrigerator. The rooms are also equipped with a coffee maker and wake up service is available.The National 9 has a 24-hour front desk. Complimentary coffee and pastries are provided in the morning.The Placerville National 9 is within a 5-minute drive of The Carriage Trade Shopping Center, which features shopping and dining. South Lake Tahoe is 58 miles away.
Micro and refrigerator.
Gave us the quieter room
- Room clean and quiet. Heater worked great. About 3 miles from old town shops. Felt safe here
- The gentleman at the desk was friendly, polite, and efficient. The room was what I expected for the price.
- The room had a lot of space even if it was on the smaller side. Everything was clean and it was a very cozy stay! Almost similar to staying in a cabin 🙂
- Great little place to stop and stay for the night. Out of the way from the busy-ness of town, yet right down the street from anything you could possibly need. (Food, bars, stores, gas). Will be staying again for our yearly golf trip next year.
- 2 beds
Historic Cary House Hotel
Originally built in 1857 and in historic Placerville city center, this unique hotel combines the charm of the 19th century with today’s modern conveniences. It provides free Wi-Fi in all guest rooms.Each individually designed guest room at Historic Cary House Hotel is furnished with authentic antiques. Rooms include cable TV, a refrigerator and tea and coffee-making facilities. Rooms with kitchenettes are available upon request.Guests of the Historic Cary Hotel can enjoy morning coffee and tea service in the ivy covered courtyard or the Horace Greeley Room.This hotel provides guests with easy access to boutique shops, local wineries, and white water rafting. Lake Tahoe is 62 miles from Historic Cary House Hotel. Eldorado National Forest is a 40-minute drive away.
- The elevator is so old and fun to ride one and the old style decor mixed with a modern twist was quite spectacular.
- being right in downtown no need to drive for dinner. Very nice to just walk the sore fronts
- Enjoyed the historical aspect, great central location, and quality of room and bed.
- Location was awesome to downtown. Centrally located. It’s an authentic older hotel, which gives it charm.
We LOVE LOVE The historical value of this hotel and the ghost stories!!!
They keep it close to original as possible
Friendly staff extremely helpful Austin was great our pack n play broke he brought another in middle of the night.. baby got sick he brought a new clean comforter to us…The management staff well those ladies are fabulous. We’ve stayed here last the last 12 yrs a few times a yr whn visiting this historical town just to visit and the KIDS LOVE GHOST HUNTING IN THIS HOTEL!!! And YES its HAUNTED Stanley has been seen by us.. True true true..and Patsy Cline was playing throughout the nigbt ohh ues no we had no music on!!!!
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Sacramento Folsom
One of our best sellers in Folsom! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Sacramento Folsom offers accommodations in Folsom, just 21 miles from Sacramento.The rooms are equipped with a TV with satellite channels. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Laguna is 23 miles from Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Sacramento Folsom, and Roseville is 12 miles from the property. Sacramento Airport is 26 miles away.
- Fresh, modern looking hotel with large, clean rooms and good breakfast
- We regularly stay in hotels on business and personal trips, and it seems that every room has a few flaws or design improvements that could be made. This hotel is a real model of efficiency and design — no wasted space, plenty of convenient bathroom hooks for towels and travel kits, right-size closet, great TV/shelves/drawers/desk combination, excellent wall thermostat that is easy to use, the AC/heat unit was more quiet than any wall unit I’ve seen, staff called after I got to the room to make sure everything was ok, etc. Very energy efficient and adequate lighting, low water use bathroom with more than adequate performance, shower had the best shelving and water control location than I’ve ever seen. I thought this was a close second to our favorite hotel, but this now is #1. Modest outside that would not lead me to have concluded in advance that this was a great place to stay. I will stay there on future trips to Folsom and greater Sacramento area.
- Staff was awesome. Breakfast was so worth it. Awesome overall.
- Everything was great. The gentleman at our checkin gave us excellent ideas for dinner at nearby restaurants.
The bed was one of the best beds I’ve slept in!
The staff were outstanding, nothing was too much trouble. As a result of the time change I was up at 04.30. When I went to get a tea they provide in the lobby, the lady was setting up for breakfast, and asked if we would like cake with our tea, so went out of her way to get some and help me take it back to the room. Quiet hotel, clean big rooms. Various options for dinner in the evening only a 10min walk away. Free parking.
Comfort Inn & Suites Near Folsom Lake Rancho Cordova
One of our top picks in Rancho Cordova.Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Comfort Inn & Suites Near Folsom Lake Rancho Cordova offers accommodations in Rancho Cordova. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.You will find an ATM at the property.Sacramento is 15 miles from Comfort Inn & Suites Near Folsom Lake Rancho Cordova, and Laguna is 18 miles from the property. Sacramento Airport is 21 miles away.
This place is disgusting. I have NEVER been in a worse place . No wi fi ,although they say there is. The cable for the TV was not connected. The bathtub was gross. I skipped taking a shower. When I complained they said they could give me 15 percent off!
DO NOT STAY HERE!
- I liked the rooms because of the way it was decorated. Also how clean it was. especially
- Convenience fot our neefs. Excellent poached eggs!
- The staff accommodated my request for a ground floor room and check-in was quick and easy.
- Convenient place to get around town at the right price.
- This place is disgusting. I have NEVER been in a worse place . No wi fi ,although they say there is. The cable for the TV was not connected. The bathtub was gross. I skipped taking a shower. When I complained they said they could give me 15 percent off!
Staybridge Suites Sacramento-Folsom
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Staybridge Suites Sacramento-Folsom offers accommodations in Folsom, just 21 miles from Sacramento.Every room has a TV with cable channels. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Laguna is 23 miles from Staybridge Suites Sacramento-Folsom, and Roseville is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Sacramento Airport, 26 miles from Staybridge Suites Sacramento-Folsom.
- The king suites are very large and super modern. It is also a new property and everything is very clean. We found the light supper at social hour and breakfast in the morning very tasty. The pool area was nice but not as big as we thought it would be.
- Spacious lobby, free dinner hour, full appliances and large suite.
- Everything. It was quiet and the buffet meal in the evening is great. Loved the wine and all the food. Comfortable…room was very clean and didn’t want for anything else. Loved the kitchen and was very comfortable. Easy to get to and the staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Bed was comfortable, pool house was clean and nice, breakfast was GREAT (waffles/pancakes, fresh fruit, fluffy eggs, and juice) what you hope for when you hear “free breakfast included”
- Staff was friendly, polite and Helpful. Having two BBQ grilles on sight was a bonus
Residence Inn Sacramento Folsom
Residence Inn Sacramento Folsom is located in Folsom, 21 miles from Sacramento and 23 miles from Laguna.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.Roseville is 12 miles from Residence Inn Folsom, and Elk Grove is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sacramento Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- Friendly staff. Front desk was ok with a late late check out. Wasn’t harassed by housekeepers after check out time.
- Friendly staff, clean and good smellong room, felt safe and aexure
- A most courteous front desk staff, was extremely helpful with a couple of things I needed!
- Room was great, with a kitchenette and full refrigerator, cooking surface, plates, etc. Staff was very friendly. Breakfast was excellent. Indoor pool was just right for us & our kids.
- Staff was awesome! Experience was easy and pleasant.
Top Hotels In Cameron Park California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cameron Park California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cameron Park California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cameron Park California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!