10 Best Hotels To Stay In Camdenton Missouri – Top Hotel Reviews
Camdenton Missouri is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Camdenton Missouri. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Camdenton Missouri. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Camdenton Missouri. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Camdenton Missouri right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Camdenton Missouri with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Camdenton Missouri:
Wilsons on the Lake
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Camdenton, 13 miles from Osage Beach, Wilsons on the Lake features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony.
No reviews yet.
Sleep Inn & Suites Lake of the Ozarks
Sleep Inn & Suites Lake of the Ozarks is located in Camdenton, 11 miles from Osage Beach and 13 miles from Lake Ozark. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.
- Friendly staff, good location for my immediate needs, free WiFi and breakfast
- The breakfast was plentiful and the facilities were spotless
- We stay at the Sleep Inn because of the bedding…pillows, mattress, etc. We have stayed at hotels all over the United States and we always look for a Sleep Inn or something from the Choice Hotels. Even the more expensive hotels don’t compare.
- had handicap accessible room, was very nice, view of woods out window, bathroom and shower had shower seat and grab bars, had small refrigerator, coffeemaker,mirrored sliding closet doors, room and hotel were very clean
- Very nice hotel. Nice room, comfortable bed, nice breakfast. Enjoyed our stay!!
Inn at Grand Glaize
Showcasing an outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool, Inn at Grand Glaize is located in Osage Beach in the region of Missouri, just 5 miles from Lake Ozark. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at this hotel, and the area is popular for fishing.
- The lobby is nice. Seems like they spent all their money there and the rest is run down, cracked, and stained.
- Both the location and view were nice. The young lady at the check in counter was super nice.
- the beds are a bit firm for my liking, the rooms could use some updating. Other than those 2 things I love the place. I have stayed many times and like the lake view rooms.
- I asked for a room with a lake view and I saw the lake but a lot of trash out side my room window. The trash by the ice machine wasn’t empty for a couple of days, making the hall smell.
Great balcony view of lake!
Nikki bartrender is very good-personable and very funny
Days Inn Osage Beach
Days Inn Osage Beach is located in Osage Beach, just 4 miles from Lake Ozark.Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel.
- we liked everything very nice place and very nice people
- I have stayed in motels in my life this is one of the cleanest, well-organized, and superior staff, the location is very good I couldn’t find anything I didn’t like Billy and Shirley Pearson
- The front desk person fixed TV that was not on the correct source. Very pleasant person, cared that my room and stay was good.
Nice room and pool area. Nice breakfast.
Great location for us. Would visit again when in the area.
- Kristina at the reception was friendly and very attentive. Check in was fast and that got me to my room in no time. The room looked clean and fresh. Overall, a nice and quiet place to spend the night.
Osage Village Inn
One of our top picks in Osage Beach.An outdoor pool highlights this Victorian style inn in Osage Beach. Shopping is steps away at the Osage Beach Premium Outlets, a 1-minute walk away. Free Wi-Fi access is available.All guest rooms provide guests with a TV at Osage Village Inn. The rooms have warm décor and include fresh linens. Select suites feature a spa tub.Vending machines for snacks and refreshments can be found at the Osage Beach Osage Village Inn. A 24-hour front desk and free parking are included for guests’ convenience.Guests are welcome to enjoy the free continental breakfast every morning. Items include cinnamon rolls, bagels, and fresh juice.Golfers will enjoy the Bear Creek Valley Golf Club, just a 3-minute drive away. The Lake of the Ozarks State Park is 3 miles from the property.
- Friendly staff and excellent location! Very clean!
- Great location – especially if you want to go to the Outlet Mall. Rooms were clean – good value for the price.
- The hot tub in the room was nice. Good water pressure. The fridge was good and cold. The mattress was good. Good breakfast.The auto pancake maker was very good. The good things made the bad things tolerable.
- Hotel is nicely maintained. For a budget motel, this was pretty nice. Staff was friendly, room was clean. Has typical amenities.
Location was great
Night lady upon checking in was awesome
Baymont Inn & Suites Lake of the Ozarks / Osage Beach
The Baymont Inn & Suites Lake of the Ozarks / Osage Beach is situated in the heart of the Lake of the Ozarks resort area. This hotel provides easy access to Bagnell Dam, the Osage Beach Premium Outlets mall, BigSurf Waterpark, Main Street Music Hall and BigShot Amusement Park.Formed with the construction of Bagnell Dam more than 60 years ago, Lake of the Ozarks has 1,375 miles of shoreline and covers 58,000 acres. The lake provides a scenic backdrop for many water sports, including sailing, boating, water skiing, jet skiing, kayaking and swimming. Annual events include boat races, golf tournaments, car shows, craft shows and countless festivals and celebrations.Many additional activities are available near this hotel, including horseback riding, bird watching, biking, hiking and spelunking. Several excellent golf courses are minutes from the hotel. Nearby restaurants range from fast food to fine dining, offering something for all tastes and all budgets.Hotel amenities and features include: Free wired and wireless high-speed Internet access, Guest laundry and Indoor heated pool and outdoor heated pool. This is a 100 percent smoke-free hotel.Your Morning Breakfast is full of hot options, making breakfast at Baymont Inn & Suites Lake of the Ozarks / Osage Beach the perfect way to start your day. Enjoy our free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt and fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors. Free coffee, a free weekday newspaper and free local calls are also offered.Hotel guests traveling on business will appreciate additional conveniences like access to copy and fax services and multiple telephone lines.All guest rooms come equipped with refrigerators, irons, ironing boards, hair dryers, coffee makers and cable television. Some rooms have microwaves.Ample parking for cars, trucks and buses is located on the property.
- The complimentary breakfast had a fair amount of choices and the quality was good.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful.liked that they had a nice tea and coffee set up. Bed was very comfortable. room and Facilities were very well kept up and clean.
- Great location, on the quiet end of main road thru Osage Beach!
- I loved the staff, especially the manager Kathlene, she was amazing, she was so helpful, when I had to change my stay. Im surprised this doesn’t have more stars, it was so worth the money. The hotel was full but everyone respected everyone’s privacy and quietness. I will be booking my annual lake trip here as well next year. Its in a great location, loved the breakfast, indoor/outdoor pools even the cleaning ladies were awesome.
- Very pleasant and clean . Nice big rooms . Enjoyed our stay wish it was longer
Quail’s Nest Inn & Suites
Located in Osage Beach in the region of Missouri, 3.8 miles from Lake Ozark, Quail’s Nest Inn & Suites features a hot tub and indoor pool.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The price I paid for the room via booking.com was well worth it. This is a great place to stay for a night or two if you are traveling or aren’t planning to spend much time lounging at the Motel. We always try to book at this Motel when we are attending conventions. The rooms are pricier during “Bike Week” or other annual events at the Lake. Without a reservation the rooms are a lot pricier as well and not a good deal.
- The staff was excellent. I was originally booked at another hotel and the hotel cancelled an hour before my check in. Quail’s Nest had a room available and I liked it better than my original hotel.
Very clean, Exceptionally clean. Great location – main highway- close to shopping & restaurants.
Staff nice & friendly. Good selection of tv channels.
- Breakfast was good. The kids and I loved the pool.
Pool and hot tub
How very nice the owners are
How big the rooms are
Quality Inn Lake Ozark
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn Lake Ozark offers accommodations in Lake Ozark. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Staff was great. Totally worth 60 dollars a night. Good breakfast too.
- Remodeled breakfast area was very nice, with scrambled eggs and sausage making for a very nice meal. Overall, the lobby area is very inviting with a gas fireplace and really comfy chairs. Pool area was very clean.
- Quiet comfortable room with a really nice mattress. Friendly helpful staff and a really nice breakfast
- Everyone was very friendly! For a decent price I would recommend staying here.
- Bed was very comfortable,,good breakfast selection,, great location and convenient to all attractions
Holiday Inn Express Osage Beach – Lake of the Ozarks
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Holiday Inn Express Osage Beach – Lake of the Ozarks offers accommodations in Osage Beach.Some rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Room was very clean. Loved that there was a magnifying mirror in bathroom!
- Very large room it was very quiet. People at front desk were very nice and helpful. Location of hotel was great.
- Everything was excellent but we had difficulty getting our room cool enough even though it showed that the temperature was 66 degrees.
- The beds were very comfortable! Great location, across the road from the outlet mall.
- Staff made our stay better. We came in early in morning and was tired and they got us checked in quickly. Breakfast was good and the hotel was quiet even though they were full.
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Lake Of The Ozarks
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Lake Of The Ozarks offers accommodations in Osage Beach, just 6 miles from Lake Ozark. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Camdenton Missouri Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Camdenton Missouri to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Camdenton Missouri but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Camdenton Missouri. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!