10 Best Hotels To Stay In Camden Maine – Top Hotel Reviews
Camden Maine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Camden Maine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Camden Maine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Camden Maine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Camden Maine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Camden Maine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Camden Maine:
16 Bay View
One of our top picks in Camden.Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, 16 Bay View is located in Camden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Bangor Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- The rooms where beautifully decorated and felt like home. The breakfast was beautifully presented and tastefully done. Could not say enough about this place. We will definitely be back.
Shower but could have better corner bench
- The staff to a person was outstanding in every regard.
- Fireplace in the room was a nice touch. Decoration and rooms are great.
- This was probably one of the nicest places I have ever stayed in. This is a true destination hotel.
Lord Camden Inn
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring an on-site fitness center and a free daily breakfast, this Camden, Maine hotel has free Wi-Fi and rooms with a flat-screen TV. Camden Harbor is close to the property.A DVD player and granite counter tops are featured in each room at Lord Camden Inn, and guests can wake up with fresh coffee from a Keurig coffee maker. Certain rooms also have a view of the harbor or river and all feature a private bathroom.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to Lord Camden Inn Maine, which also offers conference rooms for guest use. Concierge services and on-site shopping are also available.Camden Hills State Park is just over 1 miles from Lord Camden Inn, which is just steps from downtown Camden. Camden Snowbowl is less than 3 miles away.
- Everyone is very nice! Breakfast too of course yummy. Quite, relaxing
- The location is perfect, the facility was clean, nicely decorated, and very comfortable.
- The hotel is located in the town centre which makes it convenient to see around
- Beautiful boutique hotel. Charming New England feel . Close to shops in a Norman Rockwell setting.
- our first night I was very disappointed in the room. But the staff upgraded us to a wonderful room.
Cedar Crest Inn
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Cedar Crest Inn offers accommodations in Camden. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.The nearest airport is Bangor Airport, 43 miles from Cedar Crest Inn.
- Pleasant, friendly staff, nice breakfast room and great variety of menu offerings.
- Very good stay, clean, quiet (we stayed in the lodges at the back), convenient for town.
- The staff was very pleasant and Rosemary was very helpful in offering suggestions.
- The Staff was friendly and accommodating. The soap was fabulous. Beds were extremely comfortable. Lots of clean towels. Lightening was excellent and having two places to open bags was wonderful
Very clean loved the cotton comforter.
Quiet and very nice breakfast.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Whitehall offers accommodations in Camden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPad are featured. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bangor Airport is 42 miles away.
- Loved the staff. The Inn was such a beautiful old place. Grounds were nice and lots of porches, outdoor spaces to sit. The living areas were comfortable and spacious. Was a bit of a walk to port area but not a problem, saving having to park and the walk back helped control calories from the beautiful lobster dinners each day!
- Nice vibe, good food in the restaurant, and very.comfortable.beds! Fabulous outdoor lounge areas with fire pits and overhead lighting to give it a wonderful ambience.
- Loved the ambience…especially the outside fire pit .
- The room was well equipped with the best of electronics such as tv,ihome device,and air conditioner.
- Excellent location with an easy walk into the village. Pretty grounds with outdoor rockers on the veranda and comfortable seating by the fire pits. Friendly staff.
Hartstone Inn & Hideaway
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hartstone Inn & Hideaway offers accommodations in Camden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPad and an iPod docking station are available. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.The inn also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Bangor Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- The breakfast were excellent- the happy hour drinks were excellent and the location was perfect.
- The location was great and the staff was very friendly. Breakfast was included.
- The on site restaurant was wonderful. The staff was friendly and very accomadating. They went out of their way to meet all needs. I’ve already recommended this inn to friends that live on the east coast.
- Wonderful accommodations, great bed, close to Camden center, gourmet chef
- This is one of the best B&B’s we have ever stayed. The staff was wonderful. The owners are on hand and very gracious. The food is outstanding and of course the multi course breakfast offered each day was wonderful.
Camden Riverhouse Hotel and Inn
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the river, Camden Riverhouse Hotel and Inn is located in Camden. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Bangor Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Friendly staff, nice facilities. It was nice to have breakfast included.
- The location of the hotel is right in the centre of Camden. There is parking on the site which is great if you are driving. The rooms are large and comfortable, with very good facilities. The continental breakout is very good with a good range of choices. The staff are very friendly.
- Great location. Very clean, inn style hotel. Extremely comfortable. Excellent staff.
- The garden was beautiful. Smores and fire at night!
- Great location to explore Camden – just off the beaten path so quieter and private feeling, and walkable to the harbor and all the action. Loved the fire pit out back with marshmallows and s’more makings every night. And Camden is lovely. Loved the walkway bridge and all the flowers!
Relais Chateaux Camden Harbour Inn
Relais Chateaux Camden Harbour Inn offers accommodations in Camden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a sauna.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Bangor Airport, 43 miles from Relais Chateaux Camden Harbour Inn.
this place is just outstanding.
The staff is more than friendly and zhe hotel`s policy to treat every guest like a family member just works.
The breakfast is one of the best we ever had, comes right before the one in Adlon, Berlin.
- Location, friendliness and efficiency of the stall, bathroom, comfortable bed.
- Lovely ambiance that meets the Relais & Chateaux reputation
- Hotel von A-Z ein Traum! Wollten am liebsten verlängern. Abendessen im hoteleigenen Restaurant sowie Frühstück fantastisch. Eben ganz Relais & Chateaux !
- Établissement magnifique , tres bien placé un peu à l’écart du centre , mais facilement accessible à pied . Personnel charmant et très attentionné . Cuisine raffinée et excellente .Literie hyper confortable .
- this place is just outstanding.
Camden Windward Inn
Camden Windward Inn offers accommodations in Camden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Bangor Airport, 43 miles from Camden Windward Inn.
Historical suite of rooms for fab price.
Fab breakfast.made to order.
- Our room was very clean and comfortable. The bed and pillows were great. The breakfast was wonderful and the new owners Matt and Dan were very helpful with information about the area and making sure we had everything we needed for our stay.
- The couple that owns and operates this B&B in their 200 year old home could not be more charming, warm and comfortable as hosts. The rooms are will appointed and they cook breakfast to order from a nicely planned menu. They have eight rooms and could accommodate twenty guests at one time. Walking distance to the beautiful Camden harbor, shopping, dining and entertainment. Great value for the price.
- We loved the location, the pampering, the attention to every little detail, the mirrors that light up and de-fog, the antique scissors placed just so, the amazing breakfast, the friendly host. It was PERFECT.
- Very spacious rooms and sitting area. The breakfast was fantastic! The owners were absolutely great! Very interesting and knowledgeable of the house and area.
- Historical suite of rooms for fab price.
Grand Harbor Inn
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring a complimentary continental breakfast, Grand Harbor Inn is located in downtown Camden, Maine. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Each room features a fireplace and private balcony. There is also a microwave, refrigerator, coffee machine and flat-screen TV. Select rooms include a sea view.Camden’s Grand Harbor Inn has a 24-hour front desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed in the surrounding area, including boating and kayaking.A complimentary continental breakfast is served in the room each morning. Additional dining options are located within walking distance.Camden Hills State Park is just 1.2 miles from Grand Harbor Inn.
- Friendly staff.. Awesome breakfast brought to our room.. Great location.. Beautiful room..
- Amazing! This will become I hope a yearly tradition! Well worth every penny! What a gem 🙂
- Comfy room, friendly staff, great location, and wonderful breakfast.
- Amazing location with fabulous views. Staff were super friendly and the breakfast was sublime. We had a massive room which was great for all four of us. Helpful advice provided by the staff meant we ate at great restaurants every night which were super family friendly.
- We had a great experience at Grand Harbor Inn! The room was very well-appointed. The ladies at the Front Desk are very friendly and helpful. Breakfast quiche and yogurt parfait were delicious. Location is easy walking distance to everything in town.
Country Inn at Camden/Rockport
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Our Country Inn is open year-round and is only minutes from beautiful Camden and Rockport Harbors and a myriad of other coastal attractions.Each suite has its own full bath with complete amenities, and is furnished in an elegant country theme. Suites are equipped with 2 queen beds or one king bed, one sleeper sofa, air conditioning, in room coffee service, an iron, refrigerator and private deck or patio area.Guests are pampered with attentive service and encouraged to relax in front of a fire in our lobby, savor the moments in our heated swimming pool or enjoy building a snowman in our backyard, depending on the season.A country style breakfast buffet is provided each morning and late afternoon refreshments are offered each day during tea time. Warm chocolate chip cookies are provided in the early evening as you prepare to relax and enjoy your stay
- The staff was exceedingly welcoming. The light refreshments were good as well as breakfast.
- Fireplace warmed us,as soon. As we walked in.loved the waffles
- Quaint Inn with New England charm. Pool is big and there is a sauna and hot tub. Breakfast provided more than your usual continental and staff was great.
- Excellent accommodations including a fabulous breakfast.
- Very country and comfortable place to stay, and welcoming.
Top Hotels In Camden Maine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Camden Maine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Camden Maine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Camden Maine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!