10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cambrils Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Cambrils Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cambrils Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cambrils Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cambrils Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cambrils Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cambrils Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cambrils Catalonia:
One of our top picks in Cambrils.This hotel is located on Salou’s seafront promenade, right in front of the beach. It has outdoor pools for adults and children, and each room has a private balcony.Rooms at Hotel Augustus include air conditioning and heating. They also come with satellite TV and a work desk. A safety deposit box is available at an extra cost.Hotel Augustus’s buffet restaurant is set facing the sea. There is a buffet for children, show cooking and a variety of national wines. The cafeteria serves cocktails, ice creams and snacks.Hotel Augustus offers free Wi-Fi in public areas and private parking at an additional cost. There is also a games room, children’s playground and large sun terrace.
- location nearly on the beach and in the proximity to Port Aventura.
- Lovely hotel right on the beach. Very big comfortable family room. 1 min walk to beach and very nice pool. Buffet breakfast was good. Entertainment goes on until 11.00pm which you can hear from bedrooms but we did not mind this. Would recommend this hotel.
- everything is good, specialy dinners and breakfast
- Location to beach,friendly staff,rooms cleaned early and to a high standard.
- Very comfortable Beds, Excellent Location, Best Price for this class of Hotel ever seen
Hotel Best Maritim
One of our top picks in Cambrils.Hotel Best Maritim is located in the area of Vilafotuny Cambrils, on the beach front of San Pere. It offers outdoor pools for adults and children, and rooms include a balcony.The buffet restaurant at Hotel Best Maritim serves Spanish and international cuisine. There is also a bar-cafeteria and poolside snack bar.Best Maritim includes a spa with a water area, gym, Turkish bath, sauna, massage cabins and aesthetics. Hairdressing services are available and the hotel offers free Wi-Fi connection in reception.
- Hotel is clean and comfortable and reception staff were really friendly and helpful.
We love this hotel we have been staying here for the last 6 years
right beside the beach
We met American friends there this year they loved the hotel also
- Everything about our stay in general was great! The rooms are updated, the pool was nice and the beach is right across from the hotel.
- It’s right on the beach ! And the Plana bus stop is right outside which makes it easy to get places. Clean, modern, nice staff
- Location ,cleanliness, entertainment , great value
Hotel Best Cambrils
One of our top picks in Cambrils.Hotel Best Cambrils is set 150 feet from the beach in Cambrils, on the Costa Daurada. It features an outdoor swimming pool, sauna and gym, and air-conditioned rooms with private balconies.Spacious rooms at the Best Cambrils have a satellite TV and a mini-bar. There is a safe, and the private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.The buffet restaurant offers a range of international dishes, and the hotel has a café-bar. Packed lunches can be requested, and there are vending machines for drinks and snacks.There is a games room with billiards and table tennis, and the hotel has a children’s play area and kids club. There is also a TV lounge with a free Wi-Fi area.Best Cambrils has a 24-hour front desk, and on-site parking is available for an additional charge.
- Personally I would rate Hotel Cambrils 3-4 stars. The hotel overall is nice, the rooms are clean and the staff is friendly. The beds were comfortable and the room was cleaned daily. The buffet was very versatile and generous with food for every taste. The pool area is fairly large and facing the street. The beach is across the street and there’s always enough places. Towels are provided by the hotel against a deposit. Sunbeds an cabanas can be rented for a reasonable price. I would recommend to also visit the beach in Cambrils which has a nice and lively promenade with water sports facilities, lots of small restaurants and lovely shops.
- The huge variety of food at breakfast and dinner, something for everyone. The happy friendly staff in all areas of the hote!
The location is perfect just between Salou and Cambrils. Bus station is outside the entrance. Nice view from pool view balconies, but noisy because of trafic on main street and evening performance of the hotel itself. Other side not recommended as the train line is there.
The sunny beach is 100m. Pool and day activities ok for children.
Staff are helpfull but exhausted. They solved our gluten free food expectation!
- Food was really nice better than any other hotels I stayed in! Most staff were friendly, bar staff very slow at serving
- Every thing was excellent and i would go back again
One of our top picks in Cambrils.This good-value accommodations is located next to the beach and features an outdoor swimming pool for adults and children, a TV room, and a café-bar.Cesar Augustus offers rooms with classic décor. They also come with a furnished balcony, TV and private bathroom. Air conditioning and free WiFi are available in public areas. All rooms feature a mini-bar and a safety deposit box at an extra cost.The stylish restaurant at Cesar Augustus serves a varied buffet. Seasonal show cooking is featured at breakfast and dinner. The poolside café offers a selection of soft drinks and cocktails.Animation programs and entertainment for families is available during summer months. The center of Salou is a 15-minute walk from the hotel. Guests can reach the A-7 Motorway in 5 minutes by car.
- Layed backed and peaceful pool area very nice food good
- Close to the sea, view to mountains and nature, balcony, birds singing, breakfast buffet, good reception service, flat bed, nice bathroom.
- Thé sraff really friendly and helpful. For coeliac they have bread and cakes.
- Close to the beach. Bars and shops few minutes walk. Bus stop outside hotel.
- The location is brilliant between the centre of Salou and the quieter Cambrils. The staff were really helpful and the Hotel was kept in a really sparkling clean condition at all times by an army of smart cleaning staff.
Sol Port Cambrils Hotel
One of our top picks in Cambrils.Located 650 feet from Regueral Beach in Cambrils, Sol Port Cambrils Hotel features an outdoor swimming pool, free gym and 2 saunas. It is a 10-minute drive from Salou and PortAventura.The spacious rooms at Sol Port Cambrils Hotel include a private balcony, satellite TV and air conditioning. A pillow menu is also available.The Hotel Sol Port is located around 1.2 mi from El Cavet Beach and less than 0.6 mi from the Torre de l’Esquirol Tower. Tarragona, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is 11 mi away and Reus Airport is 7.5 mi away.Sol Port Cambrils has a childrens’ pool and seasonal entertainment. There are many activities in the surrounding area, including golf and water sports.Sol Port’s Tosca restaurant offers buffet meals, and Aida has à la carte options. During summer there is a poolside barbecue and snack bar, accompanied by a varied entertainment program.
- front desk and restaurant staff were friendly and efficient. location was great for easy city and beach access. train runs behind facility yet noise was negligible. nearby market was convenient for other food provisions or other needs.
- Excellent hotel, very comfortable stay. The food was top class.
- The front desk staff were all very helpful and very friendly. They made us feel very welcome.
Room for 3 people
Free parking nearby (in November)
- Extremely good value half board, well fed and great friendly staff.
One of our top picks in Cambrils.Port Eugeni is located 500 feet from the beach in the town of Cambrils, on the Costa Dorada. It offers a rooftop pool with views, a cafeteria and free Wi-Fi.All air-conditioned rooms at Port Eugeni feature simple décor, and many come with a private terrace and some feature sea views. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer.Port Eugeni operates a 24-hour reception, and the tour desk can provide useful information on the surrounding area. The hotel offers a daily entertainment program and there is a games room.Cambrils is located approximately 5 mi from PortAventura Theme Park. There are also several golf courses nearby.
- Generally a great place to stay for a short break. Modern and clean breakfast very good and plentiful. Really helpful reception staff. Very good location near all of the restaurants and cafes/bars
Reception staff were very friendly, we would have liked more fresh fruit for breakfast.
We were disappointed that we could not have a shower and towel to use before taking a late flight, this facility has always been available at other venues.
- Superb cleanliness. Refreshing pool. Excellent location.modern decor and bathroom.
Very nice breakfast, lot’s of choices, dinner ok , food could be a bit hotter.
Room very large, and very clean, staff is friendly and help full
superb location near many shops, restaurants and beach.
– friendly and helpful staff
– good location for going to the beach or city center
– we had a room with balcony and a very good view to the see
Estival Centurión Playa
Estival Centurión Playa is on Vilafortuny’s beachfront, overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. Built around a large outdoor swimming pool, it features rooms with balconies and air conditioning.The restaurant at Estival Centurión serves a selection of traditional Spanish dishes. There is also a bar and terrace with sea views. The hotel provides an evening entertainment program.Limited free Wi-Fi is available, and high-speed internet is available for an extra fee. The hotel’s tour desk can provide information about the surrounding area. Car and bike rentals can also be arranged.The Estival is just a 5-minute drive from the center of Cambrils and its marina. Buses to PortAventura Theme Park stop right outside the hotel.
- Typical beach hotel of a higher quality, perfect for a few relaxed days. We came there during shoulder-season, so it was not super busy and nobody used the pool. Location is great – directly at the beach. Bus stop in front of hotel so getting there from Barcelona airport was a breeze. Food was good, massive buffet so don’t expect serving and on-point temperature ;-). But good quality, great variety and overall good taste! Nice staff and lovely grounds around the building. I liked our balcony with sea-view.
- Food was very good, nice room, spacious and clean, beachfront hotel. Kids enjoyed animation. It’s close to Tarragona and Barcelona.
Everything was really good. food, swimming pool, beach, personnel, rooms, bathrooms, air conditioning. The only thing that was mediocre was the internet.
great hotel in all!!!!
Clean (with the exception of the pool)
The food was very varied and excellent.
The staff were attentive.
Our room was clean and tidied every day.
The location next to the beech could not be bettered.
H10 Cambrils Playa
Set 150 feet from the beach in Cambrils on the Costa Dorada, this hotel offers 2 outdoor pools and free sports facilities. The modern rooms come with a balcony.H10 Cambrils Playa has a restaurant, and during the summer months the hotel organizes themed dinners and shows. There is also a poolside bar.The pools are set within gardens and are surrounded by a sun terrace with loungers. Free sporting activities include basketball, football and archery.The hotel has a bicycle station, a space for cleaning and maintaining your bicycle with surveillance cameras and a repair workshop.Located in Vilafortuny, H10 Cambrils Playa is just 10 minutes’ drive from the resort of Salou. On-site parking is available for a supplement.
- The staff were friendly, helpful and extremely accommodating. The beach and bus stop locations are great. Bus stops were right outside the gate. My family and I used it daily 2€ each way. The beach across the street is literally a 1-2min walk and it has a beach bar/eatery. The hotel offered aquatic fitness taught by staff, pool side games and nightly entertainment. They have daily activities for the younger kids. I have teenagers so not a plus for me. I purchased the half board for my family and the selections were very good. I really enjoyed the fresh fruit that was offered daily for breakfast and dinner. Im sure the fruit was offered during lunch, but wasn’t around during lunch. Their were several local restaurants and little stores nearby if I wanted to buy snacks, souvenirs, or even beach items like chairs or sunscreen.
- I liked the food, the staff in the restaurant and by the pool. I thought the hotel was very clean and our room was cleaned perfectly everyday with fresh linen every few days. I thought the manager was a lovely professional lady who dealt with my complaints promptly and professional
- Just a great clean friendly hitel, with easy access to public transport, beutiful beeches, which were litterally accross tge road
- Everything was good staff breakfast dinner hotel was in good location
- Restaurant buffet is super good! Nice evening shows. Good and friendly personal.
This small, contemporary hotel is located in the historic heart of Cambrils, southern Catalonia, just a mile’s walk from the resort’s glorious beaches.Enjoy a relaxing break in stylish surroundings at the Hotel Diego’s. Here you can enjoy services such as the excellent, modern cuisine served in the chic Axia Restaurant.The area surrounding the hotel is noted for its numerous, high-quality golf courses – there are 5 within an hour’s drive of the hotel. Meanwhile, children will be excited by the nearby Port Aventura theme park, 3.7 mi away.
- Amazing and helpful staff. Really enjoyed our stay in this hotel with my family and dog. Quiet room and location, everything clean and great breakfast. Highly recommended.
- Good clean hotel for the price. Very helpful staff especially with parking. Just at the top side of town so very quiet but only a 15 min walk to the sea front. Overall an excellent stay. Thank you.
- Staff service, good breakfast, clean comfortable…
- Easy to find. Quick check in. The bed was comfortable
- The staff went over and above to help us with parking. We are very greatful.
One of our best sellers in Cambrils! Hotel Marinada offers good-value accommodations in the Costa Dorada resort of Cambrils, 2,650 feet from the beach. Each air-conditioned room has a TV and free Wi-Fi access.Rooms at the Marinada all have a private bathroom. Some rooms also have a balcony or terrace.The Marinada offers a daily continental breakfast in the dining room.The hotel is just 350 feet from Cambrils’ Old Town, Cambrils Train and Bus Station. There are direct connections to Tarragona, Barcelona and Reus.
- Great value for price. Very helpful staff. Nice location.
- Our hosts Mercedes and her husband.very friendly and welcoming. Let us know about any local events. Bedroom was spotlessly clean and comfortable with balcony. Breakfast cold meats, cereal, bread and croissant, yoghurt. Good coffee. Local beaches fabulous. Very family friendly. Bus from airport close by. Train station just around corner. Highly recommended.
- El personal, o por lo menos el que me atendió, era muy simpático. The man at the desk and who later served my breakfast was very friendly.
- Lovely room, bathroom was spotless, and a fantastic continental breakfast, all excellent value for money
- Lovely rooms with private facilities, very close to the train station and fairly close to the beach. Comfortable beds and good WiFi, staff helpful and courteous. Nice and quiet at night.
Top Hotels In Cambrils Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cambrils Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cambrils Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cambrils Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!